💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY HIGH GUY`S & GAL`S...``~_~``... ;) Is there a spot on this site to see where everyone is from-? looking for local`s in my area_? I am a recovering oxy addict just got my sublocade shot 100mg,+ 1.5mgklonopin+ 2400mg gabapentin and my crumble wax. i am happy today the bupe is strong the 2nd day lol but where is u all from-??????/ i`ll start I AM RESIDING IN PENNSYLVANIA CENTRAL P.A-USA-17011

Tbf whosa wasn't exactly a pillar of society. For all I know the needle led to the rehab he needed to get his shit together so he could finish his south afrikaan law studies. Did he change his name here @mods?

Tbf whosa wasn't exactly a pillar of society. For all I know the needle led to the rehab he needed to get his shit together so he could finish his south afrikaan law studies. Did he change his name here @mods?

Tbh I never got to know him that well beyond talking about how fucked up we were. I do remember that after he did rehab he really turned his life around (as far as I paid attention) and only ever came back to post like twice (once again afaik). I went back through the old HHAY threads a while ago and saw his account with his same name, but idk maybe he had another one.

So basically I know nothing, but I always liked him he was a fun guy.

He started mountain biking and pining over rehab chicks. Typical white boy recovery

IME that's about par for the course, yeah.

If he wanted to do it American style he'd also buy a snapback hat, smoke newports and drink nothing but monster while he talks about his kids he doesn't see anymore.

I think he hit 3 of 4 of those

He was a pioneer in the incel movement before it wuz kewl so I don't think kids are in the picture

I need to get some shit done today but all I can do is sit here.

Might be time to unpack the L. I unno. Not even half a point has got me doing much besides making breakfast and putzing

hqdefault.jpg

phu

uuuh

hold hold am fallin

phu this flu yo

dude

llisten dude nah dude

am gettin reborn dudzs

it happend before dudz
ah am twerkin

fuck
c8dbb9a20164ddde15d54557343dc807.jpg

OH MY FUCKINGGOD I HAD LEFT A LETTER IN MY MAILBOX AND THE METH WAS IN IT
lol @ those mailboxes that seemingly want to absorb the letter and it took a more careful inspection

I know that feel.

cap are you gonna let schizo take your abyss crown from u?
Something really bad happened, not to me personally but I'm highly empathetic now and I'm still processing it. Just hearing the words kind of shook my world last night, I went numb, and was very depressed this morning.

I also read a short passage from a novel that seemed very inspiring, spoke to me, prophetic and extremely, extremely depressing.

I have been doing really well these last few days, being productive and focusing on real life and not self-destructive behaviors to cope with PTSD, but when some small things like that happen I start to not want to communicate with the outside world because I return to shell-shocked a bit.

Love you guys. <3 BE SAFE. I love you all so much.

But one of Caps strengths is just being naturally meth high on anxiety, mania, and drama

The PTSD manic high NE low cortisol overdrive is never going to leave me man. Relaxing becomes almost impossible especially after a torrent of bad news from last year to yesterday.

A lot of my life is going really well but hearing just a few devastating things can really push it all into perspective. :(

edit

WHOOO pushed that intrusive thought away. I can get through this. It is alright to be apprehensions regarding the possibility of pain. The desire to not feel pain/avoidance of trauma is SO GREAT in my mind at times I get intrusive thoughts from it. It is one of the three sources of spiritual suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.