His weapons were crystal eyes
Making every man mad,
Black as the dark night he was
Got what no one else had.

He's got it,
Yeah baby, He's got it
He's your Penus,
He's your fire at your one desire.

apparently it's in LA; an LA flight attendant has it (I CALLED THIS DAY BY DAY WEEKS AGO AND KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN and they think you can fit 8 billion ppl on PLANET EARTH HAHAHAHA THE EARTH IS JUST WAITING TO EAT YOU ALIVE BOY)

fuck I'm so so pissed

some idiot screaming about that shit woke me up before 1000

That shit wouldn't happen if gun sales happened in this STUPID county. Motherfucker would have heard a warning shot.

If I'm that fucked up in the morning hours I tend to be crashing or self-segregating. Save the shenanigans for the afternoon/night/pitch black guys. :|

I JUST got 5 hours, like a perfect 5 hours and 20 minutes. FUCK. I needed more.

Took too much meth like 10 hours ago and it felt horrible for some hours. Luckily water and food helped.
What happens, you run out of blood sugar, this feels abnormally bad when your body is already sped up (meaning heart rate, blood pressure, breathing etc) so food will chillax you. And the nutrients/blood sugar means more feel good in the brain.

0 drugs in system. But still way too happy Iran's VP got a nice cold corona.

CDC SAYS CALIFORNIA CORONA VIRUS PATIENT MAY BE FIRST SPREADING IN USA

love it

we bring you music, movies, drugs and cold coronas on the beach

enjoy the plague!

Am I weird for not getting horny on meth? Honestly jackin it is like the last thing I wanna do on stims. Opioids on the other hand...I'll fuck anything.
imo when it wears off (esp with stuff like mdma) when that shit wears off it feels good just to rub it against a wall through pants.

it's been a while (weeks, a month? more?) I did MDMA and came down I was so hard it was visible I was hangin out w/ people and I couldn't help but rub it every few seconds. My friend saw, was probs thinking "hot..." then gave me a place to crash. LOL.

Am I weird for not getting horny on meth? Honestly jackin it is like the last thing I wanna do on stims. Opioids on the other hand...I'll fuck anything.
Well neither do I get horny like I used to when I was younger. Its mostly like "wait I could make this situation better by fapping."

if the corona virus kills me guys remember to fight iran and france for me

it actually feels good to have 48 hours of no sex after all the sex i had....

Status
Not open for further replies.