💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I don't anymore, was just being an asshole.

Sorry your drugs didn't arrive today.

It'll be tomorrow, weekends fuck shit up.

Mate got an amount of pseudo liquid and that's getting a bit scarily close to dodgy folk that are not fun, he can figure that out by himself. I not really interested in chemistry anymore.

I love RCs because when they're 98.8% pure you only need 50mg to get zooted.
crazy and true story
i once met a head who would eat 250mg of 2c-I in a go and I was like DEAR GOD...

...NO....

because 20mg every 3rd day or so always rocked my world. I simply cannot imagine the infinite visuals that must be sooOoOooOOOoo much more intense than mine.

Every person I tell that story to stares at me in horror. As they should, that's something even I wouldn't do.

Especially cause my dude Madness knows how easy it is to unload if need be

I unloaded more than half my stash of addies so i could buy bitcoin for RCs.

This fucking dude asked me to "throw him a football" 5 times this morning. Normally i'd ignore someone like that, but i like him and he hooks me up, so i had to tell him off. FIVE TIMES.

He helped me out a lot but eventually i started texting in all capital letters and using curse words. 🤨

Last edited:
I should have just gotten buprenorphine. I took MOTHERFUCKING TWO boost bumps and I just now feel it. This aint gonna keep me up till meth comes.

I unloaded more than half my stash of addies so i could buy bitcoin for RCs.

This fucking dude asked me to "throw him a football" 5 times this morning. Normally i'd ignore someone like that, but i like him and he hooks me up, so i had to tell him off. FIVE TIMES.

He helped me out a lot but eventually i started texting in all capital letters and using curse words. 🤨

THIS FUCKING POST IS FUCKING BORDERING ON DANGEROUS FUCKING TERRITORY M8

OR MAYBE NOT FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.