⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

^ sounds good! You now basically on vacation then?

Yep and it's wonderful. Fap all day long cuz of this high test and free time lol. I need to find a non physically demanding hobby or something. Maybe start playing computer games again. Or do cam sessions for money lmao. Might as well get paid to fap right?

TNE is going in tomorrow pre workout. Should be interesting as I've never used it before. 50mg shots. Let's see what all the hype is about

Sad to read about Peter van Mol (Big Cat)'s untimely death. Appears to be heart related. Too many guys dropping dead of late :(

So far intensity is explosiveness of movement is up big time. Also this lingering smell and taste of guiacol lmao. It's rancid but I know I'm the only one who can smell it... Reminiscent of tasting and smelling vinegar when banging dope.

Thank you! Happy Xmas, holidays, whatever it is you all celebrate. I had a very nice solstice and will be doing Xmas stuff for formalities with my girl's family.

Thank you! Happy Xmas, holidays, whatever it is you all celebrate. I had a very nice solstice and will be doing Xmas stuff for formalities with my girl's family.

Crikey Serotonin, that reminds me I attended the very last stonehenge festival in 1984 watched the summer solstice there, quite weird with hippies and druids..lol

Crikey Serotonin, that reminds me I attended the very last stonehenge festival in 1984 watched the summer solstice there, quite weird with hippies and druids..lol

Lol I can only imagine. Though it would've been incredible to witness. The solstices and equinoxes are my holidays I observe every year. Though in the belief system I follow, my birthday is also a holiday which I indulge in.

Tomorrow for me is just another day. Will be hitting the gym in the morning with my elf hat on, my post workout cereal, and sushi for dinner. Then NA marathon meeting tomorrow night to, see some friends in recovery and hopefully spend some time with a lovely girl friend I have who's having a hard time.

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to say, "hi", and that i enjoy the discussion on this forum. Dabbled on the steroid subreddit and eroids, but it seems like this forum has some of the more intelligent discussion on the subject.

The first thing that caught my eye was how the recommended beginner cycle, which is a sticky on all of the steroid forums i've browsed, is much more conservative than those recommended on other sites. I find this commendable, and thinks it speaks to a true harm reduction approach to AAS.

I grew up on forums such as this, most notably "The Shroomery", where i'm still currently a moderator. I'm no longer as interested in recreational drugs though, as i spent a significant amount of time addicted to heroin, cocaine, and benzos. I've been sober almost a year again, after slipping up for two weeks after being sober over a year. Working out has become an obsession of mine, and the rewards of this pursuit have been great. Looking forward to continued posting here.

Thanks.

^^^welcome my friend. Been clean almost 6 years and this way of life is so much better. Gf and CFC both are very experienced and formally educated in these areas which definitely gives us a leg up over just a bunch of gear heads.

Thanks!

And congrats, man. Do you partake in any drug use or drinking other than PED's these days? Question comes from a place of curiosity, not of judgement FYI.

And good to know. What is their education in, as specifically as you are willing to share? The discourse reflects this!

I do not partake in any recreational usage at all. I'm an NA member so no drugs or alcohol for me. As per their education, I'll let them chime in with what they would like to share.

I do not partake in any recreational usage at all. I'm an NA member so no drugs or alcohol for me. As per their education, I'll let them chime in with what they would like to share.

CSE woodwork, and A level archaeology..lol :)

That's awesome! I'm active in AA myself. I just had more exposure to it, and i've done it in LA and SF where no one minds if you talk about drugs or identify as an addict. This time around i finished the steps and am sponsoring a guy for the first time. Are you open with anyone about your steroid use? As of now, i've only told two of my friends in the program and my ex who's in the program. Planning on only telling certain people that i'm really close with and who i don't think would judge me for it. Feel weird not telling my sponsor though. My one friend in the program with prior AAS experience is going to be my cycle buddy next month.

@GF, what does CSE refer to? I'm a metalsmith myself. Also began moonlighting as a male stripper at gay clubs (I'm straight), as the money can be pretty incredible. I can make up to 200/hour thus far, and perfecting my physique makes me think i'll be able to make that more consistently. Also going to give gogo dancing a try next month.

Last edited:
That's awesome! I'm active in AA myself. I just had more exposure to it, and i've done it in LA and SF where no one minds if you talk about drugs or identify as an addict. This time around i finished the steps and am sponsoring a guy for the first time. Are you open with anyone about your steroid use? As of now, i've only told two of my friends in the program and my ex who's in the program. Planning on only telling certain people that i'm really close with and who i don't think would judge me for it. Feel weird not telling my sponsor though. My one friend in the program with prior AAS experience is going to be my cycle buddy next month.

@GF, what does CSE refer to? I'm a metalsmith myself. Also began moonlighting as a male stripper at gay clubs (I'm straight), as the money can be pretty incredible. I can make up to 200/hour thus far, and perfecting my physique makes me think i'll be able to make that more consistently. Also going to give gogo dancing a try next month.

Certificate of secondary education, it's from the 1970's so no longer used or accepted today..

Certificate of secondary education, it's from the 1970's so no longer used or accepted today..

You mean "back in the day when you had to walk uphill both ways to go to school in the snow" and when we competed with dinosaurs for food :p

CSE woodwork, and A level archaeology..lol :)

Archaeology - awesome! I took a module of that at uni, was really interesting. I'd like to learn more so it's on my list with about 500 others subjects I'm keen on lol :)

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to say, "hi", and that i enjoy the discussion on this forum. Dabbled on the steroid subreddit and eroids, but it seems like this forum has some of the more intelligent discussion on the subject.

The first thing that caught my eye was how the recommended beginner cycle, which is a sticky on all of the steroid forums i've browsed, is much more conservative than those recommended on other sites. I find this commendable, and thinks it speaks to a true harm reduction approach to AAS.

I grew up on forums such as this, most notably "The Shroomery", where i'm still currently a moderator. I'm no longer as interested in recreational drugs though, as i spent a significant amount of time addicted to heroin, cocaine, and benzos. I've been sober almost a year again, after slipping up for two weeks after being sober over a year. Working out has become an obsession of mine, and the rewards of this pursuit have been great. Looking forward to continued posting here.

Thanks.

Great to see you aboard mate, and welcome :)

Archaeology - awesome! I took a module of that at uni, was really interesting. I'd like to learn more so it's on my list with about 500 others subjects I'm keen on lol :)

Worked in Pompeii several summers with Bradford and Oxford Uni's excavating The House of the Surgeon, had a great time..