• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Please sign the guest book

"Go fuck yourself".

Poignant and meaningful, passed down from my father from his father and his father and so on all the way back to Jesus (probably).

Zephyrpause wishes u all a merry kiss-my-arse

And I hope you all die of pancreatic cancer.

Not really.

Have a good one folks, best wishes and I hope Santa comes hard down all your chimneys.

<3

I love u BL.

Thinking of the deceased who will never be forstole from my siblingten.

Xx

Fine. Dont edit correctly. Lol

Last edited:
Code:
. .*. . . . *. . . . *. . . . __o. . *. . . .*
*. . . *. . . .*. . . . *. . /_| _. . .*
. .K. *. . .K. . . *. . . . O'_)/ \. *. . *
. <')____. <')____. . __*. .V. .\. ) __. *
. .\ ___ )--\ ___ )--( (. . (___|__)/ /*. . .*
 *. |. .|. . |. .|. * \ \____| |___/ /. *
. . |*. |. . |. .| aos \____________/. . . .*

hYZR8.png

Time to put the aluminum pole away till next Festivus. And begin training for next year's Feats of Strength of course.

But at least the airing of grievances is over, not that I won't be taking notes for next year.

th

She ain't dead yet...from the ANNOUNCEMENT:

festivus.jpg

The Bluelight community invites you to join us in our seasonal Festivus forum which is now open. It will remain open until January 12, 2019 (Bluelight Standard Time). Seasons Greetings to all friends and family, and we'll see you there!

Well Shit Howdy! That's another week of Festivus festivities. Instead of putting away the pole I'll polish up the galvanizing and rehang the indoor windsock with care. Now back to the grievances..

Hello,
My name's Chris. Hope everyone is having a good year so far, i know It's extremely early yet, but we can only hope and try and if it goes bad, go out with a bang, just have fun with whatever u do. You only live once! ??