• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure how my interview went. The questions were difficult to answer, and my answers seemed to expose that I have no experience in the type of position I was interviewing for. The woman said there'd be two more interviews if I got a call back... I have no idea what the next interviews could even entail. All of a sudden I'm having a panic attack about my ability to ever find salaried work due to interviews like this and positions like this that demand skills I'm not great at. Ugh.

Hey yepyep you were asking about 2c-d microdosing right? I have transitioned into this again for the time being after takin a short break from psychedelics, as I have relapsed twice recently. It is starting to wear me out. I took 15mg orally today and it is enough to have some colours, I'm fully functional and I've had a productive morning. I was depressed before I took it. I have been working through some depression lately and this chronic relapsing is getting to me. 2c-c and 2c-d are helping me out with that but they are definitely not enough on their own. 2c-d is a mildly psychedelic stimulant at this dose... about as trippy as getting a little stoned, and with a few cups of coffee (I haven't had coffee in a while) it is quite stimulating. I am going to do some reading on it this morning and expect I will be quite fast paced in this state of mind, and productive.
Wouldn't sniff it, but it's easier to control microdosing that way and seems way more potent. Burns too much to ever justify for me and I think I have enough for myself... lol. Although, 3 grams of 2c-c really didn't last too long and I was railing a lot of it too.

2C-D has been the most painful thing to go into my nose. I'm not into snorting too much tbh, but damn. I literally spent half of the trip with a horrible burn in my nose. Hit me strong though, and it was the last bit I had of it so maybe worth it?

Well, I thought it was the last bit I had. Randomly found 15 mg lying around in a test tube while I was going through some old stuff. I was thinking that the only way to make it worthwhile would be to either combine it or plug it. Never plugged anything though. I think I would fuck it up. Maybe I'll plug some of my leftover MXE to get a feel for it. I dunno. Jeez, the things one's willing to do to get high. Never thought I would be publicly discussing my intent to recreationally put things up my ass. I mean, no homophobia though. If that's your thing that's ok of course. It might be my thing too, I'll find out later.

Plugging is really easy, the most important thing is to make sure you've exacuated your bowels first or else feces will absorb most of the dose. And yeah, 2C-Xs are horrible to snort, the most painful class of drugs to snort I've ever experienced, the pain is unreal, like drilling into your skull. It makes me want to throw up just because the pain is so bad, and I always end up running around holding my face and thinking "WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT??". It does make them hit way harder though. I will occasionally snort like 1-2mg at a time of something like 2C-C, if I want a quick lower-end trip, but generally I don't bother. Plugging on the other hand doesn't burn unless you don't dilute it enough. Just dissolve your dose in 2-3mL of water and get on your knees and insert a small oral syringe up there and squirt in the drug solution. Stay down for like 20 seconds, then you can stand up and you're good.

I snorted that 2C-D just before getting into a venue for a show. The show started at 21:30 on a weekday, and I didn't want to stay up too late because I had work the next morning. So I figured snorting it would make the trip even shorter, and since it was my last bit of 2C-D it would be more worthwhile. Oh my, did that hurt. I snorted and immediately got into the row to hand my ticket over. I remember standing in the queue doing my best effort to look normal, when in reality I felt like there was fucking hydrochloric acid dripping on my sinuses. It also came up so fast, as expected. But coupled with the nose burn and the need to act normal it got me a little anxious xD. I was so uncomfortable until I entered the venue. Once I was there I bought a beer and it helped me calm down a bit. Enjoyed the show, but spent literally a whole hour with a hard to ignore, flesh burning pain on the insides of my face.

Show was 10/10. Not looking forward to repear the PEA snorting experience though. So thanks for your plugging advice xD.

Ooh man, yea, I'd never snort a PEA again after my 2C-E trials years ago.

Just to give some more reassurance, plugging really is easy and worthwhile, Img. Hell, you may even breakthrough plugging MXE and a psych, see yourself surrounded by your ancestors and guides, and uncontrollably laugh at knowing you've just been witnessed by an ethereal audience putting drugs up your ass...

Do you find 2C-D combines so well with a beer or two? Cause I sure do, and I don't normally advocate mixing psychedelics and booze...

2C-C mixes really well with alcohol too, as does 2C-B. 2C-E, not so much.

I generally don't like mixing alcohol with psychedelics. But then I generally don't like alcohol that much period. Weed on the other hand... :D Out of hundreds of times I think I only tripped once without adding some.

2C-D is awesome and goes well with heaps of shit. Goes nicely with a disso like MXE or ketamine, not so well with the PCP analogues as it gets weirdly manic. Nice with DMT and good with a few beers if you like that stuff.

I never found it too rough to snort but it wasn't pleasant. But, I did find it to have much more favourable effects when compared to oral. Oral 2C-D often just left me feeling scattered and weird.

Definite my favourite 2Cx. Though it isn't esoecially deep but is ideal for recreational use.

I found 2C-C to mix fantastically with booze, unsure about 2C-D. My experiences with 2C-D have been painful and lackluster, but that was many years back. Maybe I should revisit it, I've got 2 grams :| I did find it to mix poorly with MXE, but then again, I felt the same about 2C-C :?

So I am wanting to delve into more psychs. I am super experienced with LSD. I have done 2C-B, and I took a low dose of shrooms (2-2.5g) which was not fun. I am not ready for DMT.

I have been thinking of giving shrooms another chance and maybe trying a couple RC psychs.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

2-2.5 grams of mushrooms isn't really a low dose, my first trip was on 1.75 grams and it was more or less the best trip of my life (also my first of course which is a factor). But mushrooms are among the most emotionally difficult of psychedelic, in many peoples' experiences (mine included).

There are tons of great RC psychs. The 4-substituted tryptamines are all similar to mushrooms, but generally less overwhelming. One of my favorites is 4-HO-MiPT, it's pretty psychedelic but also euphoric and pretty comfortable. Some other good starter 4-subs are 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MET. There's also 2C-C (similar to 2C-B but more psychedelic IME), DOC is one of my favorites (but lasts quite a lot longer than LSD), and of course ETH-LAD and AL-LAD which are both excellent and similar to LSD.

Poll info about shrooms being spiritual vs pleasurable here: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/3418840#3418840

But whatever this poll may say, I agree with Xorkoth (and that also goes for observations about other people reporting on these) that other 4-subbed tryptamines can be relatively less serious / solemn (or screwed up) even if mushrooms are not always like that.
And yeah mushrooms can really be among the most powerful regarding emotional impact and this also influences delusional impact which can be fueled by that shit. I think delusional or otherworldly experiences can be fueled by cognitive disruption a la dissociatives but the other way is probably the emotional rollercoaster.

Especially 4-HO-MET can be lighthearted. 4-HO-MiPT is full of weird for me. But I guess synthetic 4-HO-DMT is too, DMT-style rather than mushroom-style. I have little experience with 4-subbed DET but none good. The good thing about 4-subbed psychedelics are that they tend to be physically benign as well as psychedelic beyond the superficial.

Phenethylamines have something to offer but it takes careful picks to avoid superficial ones that please the senses and feeling for aesthetics but not much more. On the other hand many 2C-X do have particularly empathogenic value.

I would leave DOX be until later. They can be interesting but come with a manual and they can be particular.

Oh no... I just learned that my co-worker's husband just had a massive heart attack and died today. :( They've got teenage kids too. Fuck. <3

:( <3 Untimely deaths are so tragic...

My uncle died and I went to the funeral wednesday. He was of a barely 'retired' age and had been handicapped for most of his life. However because of his positive outlook he fought to be able to walk, paid a lot of attention to the lives of others (it may sound crude but I know first hand that there is ironically a good side to having free time on your hands because of disability, if you use it well..) and he taught himself. It's really inspiring what people may do in the face of disability.
Even his death was still untimely, although it was probably for the best that he didn't have to suffer beyond that point - his body was so spent in general..

I am really sad, but it was also a good thing to be touched by the wonderful goodbye with family and friends.. seeing him from different perspectives... the brass band that accompanied us to the grave, typical for him how there is something lighthearted about such a heavy thing.. seeing how many family members had aged each in their own way and phase of life, coming together.

Have found a lot of gratitude through it. I am going to remember him a lot when I make French style ragouts like right now.. he loved to cooked like that and now so do I

2-2.5 grams of mushrooms isn't really a low dose, my first trip was on 1.75 grams and it was more or less the best trip of my life (also my first of course which is a factor). But mushrooms are among the most emotionally difficult of psychedelic, in many peoples' experiences (mine included).

There are tons of great RC psychs. The 4-substituted tryptamines are all similar to mushrooms, but generally less overwhelming. One of my favorites is 4-HO-MiPT, it's pretty psychedelic but also euphoric and pretty comfortable. Some other good starter 4-subs are 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MET. There's also 2C-C (similar to 2C-B but more psychedelic IME), DOC is one of my favorites (but lasts quite a lot longer than LSD), and of course ETH-LAD and AL-LAD which are both excellent and similar to LSD.

Aye thanks for advice bro. Sounds like I should give the tryptamines a chance. Kinda jealous about how a lot of people LOVE shrooms. I actually had a friend recommend DOC and DOM but said he hasnt come across the substances for some time:(.

Last edited:
At the tennis watching Federer kick ass :)

Federer still got it eh? I used to watch tennis a lot with my ex. It's a really fun sport to watch.

Solipsis - sorry man. <3

:( <3 Untimely deaths are so tragic...

My uncle died and I went to the funeral wednesday. He was of a barely 'retired' age and had been handicapped for most of his life. However because of his positive outlook he fought to be able to walk, paid a lot of attention to the lives of others (it may sound crude but I know first hand that there is ironically a good side to having free time on your hands because of disability, if you use it well..) and he taught himself. It's really inspiring what people may do in the face of disability.
Even his death was still untimely, although it was probably for the best that he didn't have to suffer beyond that point - his body was so spent in general..

I am really sad, but it was also a good thing to be touched by the wonderful goodbye with family and friends.. seeing him from different perspectives... the brass band that accompanied us to the grave, typical for him how there is something lighthearted about such a heavy thing.. seeing how many family members had aged each in their own way and phase of life, coming together.

Have found a lot of gratitude through it. I am going to remember him a lot when I make French style ragouts like right now.. he loved to cooked like that and now so do I

Sounds like a very good funeral--it's what they should be: mourning a death but celebrating a life. The sadness of loss is a given, but when just thinking of the person also inspires a deeper appreciation of life itself--the energy of a brass band, the stories of the impact a person's life has had, the emotions we are capable of when we let our guard down, the example of courageous living he set--a memorial can be a powerful thing that radiates ripples for a long time. Families offer such diverse opportunities to know people deeply that otherwise we might just pass on by.

Status
Not open for further replies.