• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quarter pound? That would literally last me the rest of my fucking life, I'm pretty sure.

I get what you mean that it's a lot but in reality but, even if it's just personal, a habitual smoker'll stretch a QP probably 3-5 months as long as they don't blow it on any party sessions.

I know there's exceptions but most people get to a point where they actively try not to be Willy Nelson with their tree.

I get what you mean that it's a lot but in reality but, even if it's just personal, a habitual smoker'll stretch a QP probably 3-5 months as long as they don't blow it on any party sessions.

I know there's exceptions but most people get to a point where they actively try not to be Willy Nelson with their tree.

True but I can get by on a gram in the worst weeks, and sometimes it probably takes me nearly a month to go through a gram. I do get high a lot, I just seem to be efficient with it.

i just bought this beer that tastes like if took a glass of orange bang and fermented it. very good its kind of like all the sugar was converted to alcohol so not sweet at all realy. orange bang is a flavor in those fountain drinks in a lot of Mexican food places but iv'e seen it in a few gas stations too.

Status
Not open for further replies.