• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very fun and friendly, while remaining highly analytical and constructive. Physically and mentally stimulating. I could easily do math as good as usual on a high dose of it, drive a car feeling very responsible about it (I'm extremely cautious about that generally speaking, I trust myself on 2c-c that much), socialize with absolutely anyone, kill a hot yoga class... it's probably my favourite drug. I binged on it for 3 months and didn't crash, slept a couple days and felt normal. I was working nights and barely sleeping, shit keeps you going. I can see it as a great party drug but I don't party, I trip alone. Don't underestimate it either, definitely can be awakening.
Still experimenting with low-ish doses of ibogaine on a semi regular basis. That one can be very helpful for well lots of stuff.

I just noticed that you can get high off ipomoea seeds by chewing them with baking soda, similar to how coca leaves are used... None of the nausea that you get from swallowing them, but a general strange feeling and waves in the visual field.. Hadn't been playing around with these for two years, but obtained some earlier this week...

Update: 2 hours later, pupils somewhat dilated and obvious trippy feelings present. Not to say that it wouldn't be disgusting to chew these even without actually eating them, but this makes the nausea almost nonexistent. About 300 seeds needed, divided to 3 portions each of which are chewed for like 10 min.

Last edited:
I never needed that much 2c-c, perpetual dawn. It was potent to me, might have been the quality. I would frequently dose up to 50mg+. I wouldn't be tripping super hard all the time though, but always on the drug. Sometimes 30mg would be fine for the day. It strongly enhances visual acuity and novelty, that was one of my favourite parts of the experience. I became interested in fixing up antique watches and clocks, for instance, on dark old shelves hidden away that I never would have been exploring to begin with. It's an amazing drug and low doses of it are phenomenal. Social barriers were 100% gone and I am typically very anxious. I'd take it over coke or Mdma even in a hedonistic mood because it is a euphoric psychedelic stimulant that is entirely functional to me and doesn't leave me feeling like shit whatsoever like those ones do. I liked to rail it and the doses were much much smaller then.

Man you're making me fomo that I didn't stock up on more 2C-C while I had the chance... even though I haven't tried it yet.

I sure hope the 2C series sees the light of day again, maybe in some kind of regulated context. It's really sad that they're now banned basically everywhere and not being distributed anymore. They really are great. It's nice that they're super stable too, so anyone who was smart enough to stock up on these should be rewarded with a good long term supply.

I ate a half of a strong edible today. I was really anxious earlier in the day and just in a bad mood. I took the edible before going to the DMV to get a state ID, since my license is suspended. It took a lot longer than expected and it kicked in while I was in there. But the main effect was to immediately make me feel relaxed and content, very good anti-anxiety at this dose, orally.

Man I find it hard to find the right dose with edibles. Always end up taking way too much and tripping out on that 11-hydroxy-thc.
I am at the point where I should probably stop dosing Ibogaine, but know that I likely won't. After not smoking today and hitting three bong rips of lemon kush, I am experiencing euphoric transcendental bliss. This drug has put me through a lot in a short period of time. It has unlocked doors for me, it was the key. But it's up to me to step through those doors and there is only so much time in this incarnation.
Didn't really think it would be euphoric at low doses (100mg or so a day of alkaloids from either TA Extract or 98% pure Ibogaine) but it's probably because of the post acute withdrawal symptoms still messing with my head. Definitely time for a break though I'm starting to feel like I am tripping in an ominous and strange way. I think the bong tokes propelled me into open eye visuals as well. This is fucking awesome and really healing. Sometimes healing can be really fun.

I'm soon going to a buddhist meditation retreat for a few days... Probably going to be fun like last year, the sensory deprivation from sitting and staring a white wall for several hours per day can produce some quite curious mental states.

I still have some after effects from chewing those seeds last night, and I'm making a lot of typos when writing if I don't check the text many times.

I bought some Entada Rheedi seeds which arrived yesterday. The African Dream seed/bean/herb. Reports seem to indicate it produces a relaxed, somewhat euphoric state that induces sleep and produces intense dreams. Gonna give them a try sometime soon. :)

There's a pretty interesting story about a woman who was a psychiatrist or some kind of doctor, and she had a stroke that broke part of her brain and sent her into some kind of mystical state of interconnectedness etc. She did a TED talk about it. It points to the possibility that this type of thing could have it's roots in physical, causal processes, and could therefore potentially be reliably provoked through artificial means like brain stimulation or something.

Yep, I saw that too. Fascinating talk. If I'm ever unfortunate enough to have a stroke, I hope it happens in whatever part of the brain hers did, lol.

My journey with Ibogaine is beginning to turn into a trip. I'm having some OEV and when I closed my eyes, I saw someone walking with a pitchfork in the abyss. This has been a nice way to ease my way into the experience, I am comfortable with the substance and trust it will help show me the way.
I'm also stoned and quite euphoric and the cannabis is clearly potentiating it. I don't think this works very well for weed habits.

I bought some Entada Rheedi seeds which arrived yesterday. The African Dream seed/bean/herb. Reports seem to indicate it produces a relaxed, somewhat euphoric state that induces sleep and produces intense dreams. Gonna give them a try sometime soon. :)

Those dream herbs are some kind of cholinergics, right? People who are unfortunate enough to have experienced antipsychotic-induced sleep know that there are often very strange nightmares in it. I think that's because the meds move the dopamine-acetylcholine balance in the nervous system to the side of acetylcholine (which is also the reason for the excessive salivation that can be a side effect of them). But those dream herbs will probably not cause as unpleasant dreams because they don't block the dopamine receptors and cause dysphoria. :)

To be honest I'm not sure what the mechanism of action is... I don't think Entada Rheedi has been studied much in terms of what it contains.

To be honest I'm not sure what the mechanism of action is... I don't think Entada Rheedi has been studied much in terms of what it contains.

There isn't much academic motivation to study the effects of the more "unpopular" drugs, as seen in that the mechanism of action of salvia divinorum wasn't yet known in the 1990s...

Have you people heard of the Google DreamScope? It's some kind of an app that uses AI for interpreting photos in a "fuzzy" way so that e.g. human faces are converted to animal faces and other weird things.

Man you're making me fomo that I didn't stock up on more 2C-C while I had the chance... even though I haven't tried it yet.

I sure hope the 2C series sees the light of day again, maybe in some kind of regulated context. It's really sad that they're now banned basically everywhere and not being distributed anymore. They really are great. It's nice that they're super stable too, so anyone who was smart enough to stock up on these should be rewarded with a good long term supply.

The rc sure spiraled out of control after that ban; maybe in some parallel universes nbomes never made it to the public.

Wish I had stocked up on t2 and 2ce but still got some 2c-b/t4/p put away. t4 was pretty nice but don't think I dosed high enough to give it fair comparison to t2. I find 20mgs oral to be a perfect sweet spot for a nice strong trip with t2. I think the most t4 I did was 12 mgs which was enjoyable but nothing intense psychedelic wise but did get allot of empathy from it.

There isn't much academic motivation to study the effects of the more "unpopular" drugs, as seen in that the mechanism of action of salvia divinorum wasn't yet known in the 1990s...

Have you people heard of the Google DreamScope? It's some kind of an app that uses AI for interpreting photos in a "fuzzy" way so that e.g. human faces are converted to animal faces and other weird things.

Yeah that app is really cool, people were posting a lot of images from it in PD social when it came out.

What was t2 like? Scarce information on that and t7 compared to many of the others. Were those 2 not some of the first rc's like 2c-b era?

There's actually plenty of info on T7. Seems like it was indeed one of the first 'popular' RC psychedelics after 2C-B

Status
Not open for further replies.