Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy RU-28306 Thread

Doses

Greenlighter
Ru-28306

2j0m33b.png

wiki said:
RU-28306 is a tricyclic tryptamine derivative which acts as a serotonin receptor agonist, with selectivity for 5-HT1 and 5-HT2 subtypes. It can be regarded either as a conformationally constrained derivative of DMT, or a structurally simplified analogue of LSD, but the binding affinity of racemic RU-28306 is closer to that of DMT, though with relatively higher affinity for 5-HT2 subtypes and lower for 5-HT1.[1]

source in Life Sciences article said:
In an attempt to define pharmacophoric differences between 5-HT1, 5-HT1A and 5-HT2 recognition sites, a number of rigid analogs were studied and compared to analogous free chain tryptamines. Racemic partial ergolines RU 27849 and RU 28306 showed reduced potency at all 5-HT1 sites, but were at least equipotent to analogous tryptamines at the 5-HT2 site. A nonergoline-like constrained analog of tryptamine was similar in potency to RU 27849 at all 5-HT1 sites, but showed a 4-fold enhancement in potency over RU 27849 and tryptamine at the 5-HT2 site. At all 3 sites, 3-(tetrahydropyridyl) indoles (unless substituted at the indole 2-position) were the most potent rigid analogs studied and represent the most promising class for the development of selective compounds.

[original post:]

What's up with this compound? It's one carbon atom bigger than DMT...

snip

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell? I literally just closed the Wiki article for this compound. I'd like to know more too, if anyone has anything to share.

i've drawn a very similar compound once in the appropriate thread in ADD, which led me to RU-28306 but there's really not much known about it. as a 5-ht2 receptor agonist it could (or rather should, considering its structure) be a psychedelic. but really the only info i found about this one is an old paper from a time when they didn't even know that there were different subtypes of the 5-HT2 receptors...

Sorry for bumping a old thread but numerous vendors have picked this up from what i have heard recently so this should theoritcally be hitting the market. Very fucking expensive. If it has a pitency around dmt than boy this is quite a expensive replaclement.

I hope you're right, this compound is very intriguing. Hopefully it's potent closer to the lsd end of the scale than the dmt end.

Do anyone know the dosage?

Its out now on one of the larger vendors in China.

It expensive, but if its on the LSD dosage scale the price is ok, but if its on DMT scale its not that good.

Im gussinig its in the 5 mg range. Thats what ndtdi was supposed to be dosed at. Thats the closest thing to it currentlym nut personally i think this has much more potential.

That would be about my guess too. Obviously it's all speculation at this point though, so handle with care. I also believe this, and molecules that might spring from it, have a lot of potential. This is really exciting that it's now available, I hope this class proves to be fruitful and safe.

That would be about my guess too. Obviously it's all speculation at this point though, so handle with care. I also believe this, and molecules that might spring from it, have a lot of potential. This is really exciting that it's now available, I hope this class proves to be fruitful and safe.
So do i i have dreamed of this synth for years. This molecule always has fascinated me. I hope it gets stocked

It *is* currently stocked with at least one reputable vendor. Shouldn't probably get any more specific than that.
It's fascinated me for a while too.

I don't think it can be compared with NDTDI, it's different enough... NDEPA type substances appear to be quite potent, RU-28306 is more simplified. One main thing that makes it different from DMT is it's alpha carbon being constrained which should protect it properly from MAO like aMT is. Question is does it also inhibit MAO a bit? If not then it is likely more potent than DMT without the MAOI being necessary, considering it should be a bit better binding from being constrained. However the affinity is not really higher for 5-HT2A than DMT's affinity.

Not saying full steam ahead with your dosage, start low, but the NDTDI comparison doesn't seem appropriate.

I wanna hear a report, but if it is indeed not so potent then it seems too expensive to become a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a sample of this coming probanly wont get to my hands for another month. Dmt 2.0 we will see.....

Novel indeed.

Can't say I'm in any rush to try it, DMT works well enough for me as it is (and I'm tired of using RCs before a significant portion of the population does first :p)

It would be a great compound to explore the semi-isolated effects of the 5ht2a receptor relative to 5ht1a. Do you vaporize it? I wonder what the half life of this substance is.

Got a sample of this coming probanly wont get to my hands for another month. Dmt 2.0 we will see.....

I'd love to hear a trip report when it comes.

It would be a great compound to explore the semi-isolated effects of the 5ht2a receptor relative to 5ht1a. Do you vaporize it? I wonder what the half life of this substance is.

I'd love to hear a trip report when it comes.

NBOMe's have that relative selectivity for 2A vs 1A... they aren't the greatest but maybe less unsafe than some entirely novel structure?

NBOMe's have that relative selectivity for 2A vs 1A... they aren't the greatest but maybe less unsafe than some entirely novel structure?

I wouldn't expect a substance described as a "structurally simplified analogue of LSD" to have dangerously high binding affinity

The melting point of this chemical is much higher than dmt. So i dont know for sure but vaporization might not be very effective.