3mg etizolam
0.6ml GBL in a cuppa English tea
2 X 10nner bags brown

45mg methadone
1600mg gabapentin
2mg clonazepam
Monster energy drink
16oz 8% abv can

Chilling in the car in a local parking lot and eating a breakfast sandwich. Bout to head home and play some CoD MWR

45mg methadone
1600mg gabapentin
2mg clonazepam
Monster energy drink
16oz 8% abv can

Chilling in the car in a local parking lot and eating a breakfast sandwich. Bout to head home and play some CoD MWR

I'd nod out with the controllers on the ground and a pile of drool on my face lmao

I'm just on one dab and having some coffee and hating life like always but trying to have a good day

Sounds good, EnlightenedOne! Imma end up doing a cycle soon too (after I pay all my medical bills off). Maybe some Sust and Tren.

My morning "fix" is simply some Kratom. I save my H before bedtime (it's like my nightly beer after a hard days work lol). Unfortunately, I can't take any CNS stimulants to help get me going, because I have epilepsy.

Thankfully Ill be getting my medical marijuana card soon, and ill be able to take a nice sativa to get me going. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Sounds good, EnlightenedOne! Imma end up doing a cycle soon too (after I pay all my medical bills off). Maybe some Sust and Tren.

My morning "fix" is simply some Kratom. I simply save my H before bedtime (it's like my nightly beer after a hard days work lol). Unfortunately, I can't take any CNS stimulants to help get me going, because I have epilepsy.

Thankfully Ill be getting my medical marijuana card soon, and ill be able to take a nice sativa to get me going. Can't wait!

MMJ is basically all I have now. I'm sorry to hear about the epilepsy, MMJ should definitely help.

MMJ is basically all I have now. I'm sorry to hear about the epilepsy, MMJ should definitely help.

Thanks! And thankfully I qualified to get my MMJ card because of it, I can't want to try it! I noticed ive been having more and more complex partial seizures recently (thankfully they haven't been grand mal) and I'm hoping it helps. The store I will be going to has a strain called "ACDC", which is a high CBD strain. That's what ill be using to help stop them.

145 mg methadone
Half gram witches web(high cbd/thc) bho, Half gram of girlscout cookies bho and quarter gram pineapple diesel rosin smoked out of a dab bong.
2 bowls of 17 percent cbda flower, 1 bowl of cherry ak47 and 1fat bowl of skunk chem dog( my personal favorite) smoked out of a bong and pipe.
880 mg naproxen
300 mg gabapentin
Cup of black coffee
Cup of tea(tulsi,borage,nettle,blackberry leaves and green tea all from garden, except the tulsi and green tea)
1 turkish royal ciggerate, 2 marb red 100s and some loose tobacco out of pipe.
8000iu vitamin D3
1 vitamin B complex
25 minutes zen medatation

Thanks! And thankfully I qualified to get my MMJ card because of it, I can't want to try it! I noticed ive been having more and more complex partial seizures recently (thankfully they haven't been grand mal) and I'm hoping it helps. The store I will be going to has a strain called "ACDC", which is a high CBD strain. That's what ill be using to help stop them.

There's also allegedly a pure/mostly pure CBD extract you can dab and mix in with shatter if you want, I've heard of people doing that but it's a little pricey if I recall.

Got an acdc 16:1 cbd:thc distillate cart works great for pain and chilling me out in combination with other extracts or on its own.

Bowl pack of some MA dispensary bud
2.5mg clonazepam
45mg methadone
Red bull
16oz 8%abv can of mikes harder ;)

45mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
Few rips of bud

Gotta get a coffee and make some important calls

Status
Not open for further replies.