PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Simply no real Ketamine anymore in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

thespice

Greenlighter
It is my belief that there is simply no longer any real Ketamine whether racemic or S that can be purchased in the UK and probably most of Europe, unlike other harder drugs that I am told are quite readily available such as Cocaine.

I had a conversation with somebody who has been a long time intermittent user of Ketamine for temporary relief from a psychological disorder, this person has been to the States for Ketamine treatment which helps their life greatly (since UK medicine / the NHS is still far behind when it comes to psychiatrics) however it is very expensive for this person to do so and is not financially feasible, meaning said person has resorted over years to acquire Ketamine by other means as a stop gap for their condition I should note said person has no interest in using Ketamine recreationally but uses it on a once a month basis for their condition.

Said person told me of their frustration over the last few years at simply not being able to find any decent source in the UK, EU or beyond, it is impossible according to said person to find anything from a dealer on the street (unlike a decade ago when it was readily available and cheap), it is always cut to shit, or a cut substitute usually tiletamine or cut MXE, and said person has tried dozens of dealers, throwing the contents away if they are not real Ketamine.

Said person has also tried the deep web and has spent hundreds and hundreds of pounds making orders online and abroad, to receive at best pure Tiletamine, which according to said person is utter crap and should not even be given to animals, so the problem remains the same.

What is more said person is also fed up of what kids call Ketamine today, they have no idea and probably have never actually tried proper Ketamine such as was freely available 10 years ago on the street, what is considered good grade "shardy" S-isomer in the UK today is actually just crappy cut Tiletamine, and not any form of K, S-isomer or racemic. This same problem exists with online orders as well.

According to said person it really appears as if the supply chain is well and truly dead with people using inferior dissociatives such as Tiletamine in the name of Ketamine, because they don't know much better.

Said person is very frustrated with the situation and doesn't know where to turn to, since K administered via injection by a doctor in the States costs around $1000 not to mention the flights and board, such treatment is no longer affordable to said person.

Wish I could get sold some cut MXE. I'm really not sourcing, but have rarely if ever at least in the past couple years seen any tiletamine available even on RC sites. And with the UK's blanket ban I don't believe it would be worth it for street level dealers to cut their K with anything like that. I'm sure it's available. The OP seems very much like sourcing though

I have real trouble believing there's no ketamine in the UK, it's too easy to obtain. I also have trouble believing you couldn't get K on the dnm if you wanted to, getting ripped off once is a fluke.

It also doesn't cost $1000 for Ketamine infusions at the clinic in the U.S. I've seen ads in my local alternative weekly for $425. Obviously that doesn't include flights, hotel, etc. but still.

But I guess your friend could try DCK, or some other dissociative, I know many believe and can basically prove they don't have quite the same effect on depression as ketamine. But once again with the blanket ban, this seems moot. FeloniousMonk I was gonna say the same about the DNM, if he's already willing to go that far, he could get it if he wanted to. I don't know, don't want to be that guy, the whole OP just seems fishy. Or he's just venting. Whatevs. Also, real S+ ketamine today is gonna be just the same as it was decades ago, the molecular structure doesn't change with the generations

I have real trouble believing there's no ketamine in the UK, it's too easy to obtain. I also have trouble believing you couldn't get K on the dnm if you wanted to, getting ripped off once is a fluke.

Said person has made over 6 orders via the DNM over the last 4 months and has received at best tiletamine. All UK DNM orders have been utter rubbish, 2 orders from Holland sent Tiletamine etc.

I have real trouble believing there's no ketamine in the UK, it's too easy to obtain.

In the UK it's too easy to obtain something sold as ketamine that has in fact 0 ketamine in it.

"Shardy" "S-Isomer" "Ket" are just bywords to sell Tiletamine.

Last edited:
Maybe you've never had real ket, and the amazing experiences you were having were with tiletamine. And now that ket is back on the market you don't like it as much as the tiletamine

It is my belief that there is simply no longer any real Ketamine whether racemic or S that can be purchased in the UK and probably most of Europe, unlike other harder drugs that I am told are quite readily available such as Cocaine.

Of cause there's real ketamine available in Europe. Just like with most psycedelics, it depends on who you know and which circles you move in. There might be a ketamine drought locally were you live, but that doesn't mean everybody else can't get good ketamine.

And "said person", which is you, I guess, has just been unlucky with the darknet - too bad. But it doesn't mean a thing.

This is really just another version of the "real LSD doesn't exist anymore" threads. lol.

It's there in the EU and almost certainly in the UK... I was hooked on S-ket for a while earlier this year.

Since the India / Pakistan routes were dismantled there have been plenty of local droughts for years now - so no it's not abundantly available anymore but still there, just with less regularity.

A lot of big assumptions from the OP. Yes there has been a huge drought but good ketamine is around and lots of it. Its just a shame that its now around £30 - £40 per gram when It used to be £10 - £15. In the last year Ive had plenty of K that was just as good as the stuff around years ago and also had some crap that was cut but still had decent K in it.

Maybe you've never had real ket, and the amazing experiences you were having were with tiletamine. And now that ket is back on the market you don't like it as much as the tiletamine

Said person in the first post has had medically administered Ketamine by a doctor in the states as well as plenty of real Ketamine experiences, said person knows what they are talking about, I believe they are the Gold standard on the matter, they can tell with just a bump whether or not it's racemic or S-isomer or Tiletobullshit etc.

^This?
I have been buying Pharma grade liquid in sealed vials of S isomer ket (Ketanest S) off the DN and then switched to another vendor who sells powdered S isomer ket and other than price can tell NO difference. So I, too, have trouble believing you can't find ket...you're looking in the wrong place.

Said person in the first post has had medically administered Ketamine by a doctor in the states as well as plenty of real Ketamine experiences, said person knows what they are talking about, I believe they are the Gold standard on the matter, they can tell with just a bump whether or not it's racemic or S-isomer or Tiletobullshit etc.

Your "Gold standard" guy has probably done less ketamine in his treatments in 5 years than I do of the Ketanest S in a week. As I said above, this is German Pharma grade Ketamine SEALED as in NEVER OPENED so by all rights I would consider ME the Gold standard...like I said, you're not looking in the right place or you don't know WTF you're looking for.

Last edited:
All of these "XXX no longer exists" threads boil down to one fact: that it's all about who or what you know. It may seem like ketamine doesn't exist, but it certainly does. It may seem like LSD doesn't exist (and we've had members create threads trying to say such outrageous claims as there is no one left in the entire world with the skill to make LSD after the Pickard bust), but it does. You're looking in the wrong place, or you don't know the right people. Unfortunately Bluelight isn't the place to talk about where to find stuff. And I can only see this thread veering towards source discussion, or arguing. So I'm going to close it.

Not trying to be rude, please feel free to keep posting here if you'd like, but this thread isn't going anywhere good.

Status
Not open for further replies.