• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've combined 2C-B with MDMA only twice, both times were absolutely fantastic, I took the 2C-B right as the MDMA come-up had fully finished. The catch here is that for some reason back then 30mg up the nose was my standard/full dose for a big night. This was stupid and I do not condone this because 2C-B I believe is incredibly harmful to the sinuses (the nature of the high is a bit different up the nose, superior I believe, but not worth the pain and likely damage, shame). Needless to say though, 100mg MDMA+30mg 2C-B nasally blasts you the fuck off and certain aspects of the 2C-B probably overwhelm the MDMA. 2C-B can be pretty finicky with the dose; my girlfriend gets very high from 10mg, I find 30mg to be the full experience, but I have friends that won't bother with less than 50mg. Thankfully, it's pretty forgiving stuff and it's unlikely you'd do too much and have a bad difficult experience beyond possible puking in the beginning and a rough come up.

tbh I can't recollect how the MDMA was the good or the bad for the 2c-b combos, probably somewhere in between as I feel 80% of my experiences with MDMA have been somewhere in between. As in, I was by no means disappointed, certainly satisfied by all means and no reason for me to think that anything was wrong with the MDMA. MDMA has got to be spectrum I think, just over the last couple weeks I've been thinking so much about my experiences with MDMA; majority of the time it just seems that sometimes I roll harder, and sometimes I don't roll that hard, but the nature of the high is the same throughout. Only 2-3 times do I recall being really disappointed by 100mg of tested MDMA, and only twice was the 100mg of MDMA so astonishingly powerful that the experiences stand out from the rest in a big way (the first being chalked up to high dose since I wasn't able to weigh my own cap that time, and second being that recent experience with 100mg of the crazy magical stuff). I hadn't experienced any MDMA that made me (and everyone else) say "theres gotta be something wrong with that shit" until MehDMA preceding the MagicDMA

Something I have been thinking about is the similarities between the two 100% magical experiences; both just so happened to be on some of the highest LSD doses, both were the second time taking LSD on said weekends ("day-two-acid" is always the best for me, I can really push the dose without any negative effects and I don't the massive stomach cramp I get on day 1), and also coincided with most incredible set & setting (even sober, both times probably some of the best shows I had ever seen, surrounded by my closest friends).

Overall, a major aspect that blurs my judgment of the MDMA is that I haven't taken MDMA without some varying degree of LSD in the last like 5 years. The two times I've taken 100mg MDMA without LSD/2C-B in the last 5 years I can certainly say I was not impressed (the synergy between MDMA & (insert psychedelic) amazed me initially and I haven't looked back).

The lab should get back to me sometime this week, anxious/excited about it, all I can think about lately lol.

I also wonder if this could be something bigger that is attempting to sully the good name of MDMA. If there would be any drug that would be feared it'd be MDMA.
It would be a big operation indeed but not very complex if a very potent contaminant was simply mixed with the precursor ... it would not have to be unprofitable, either.
How many large precursor suppliers operate nowadays?

If you did then my next question is are you inferring that the MehDMA in some way blocked the effects of the 2cb?
If yes, I find that fascinating and kind of backs up the impurity debate that possibly something is interfering with the binding of these drugs.
That observation could be very significant if others reliably confirm this inhibition, too.

Some very potent contaminants exist, that would be very hard to detect because of their very small proportion in the mixture...

It think Carfentanil would be a good candidate, but it is just a guess supported only by the ubiquity and potency of this substance.
I do not even know how micro-doses of Carfentanil feel like subjectively to the patient and even if it resembles any opiod intoxication at these levels.

Last edited:
Take a poke around a DNM and check out just how cheap the stuff is, even the smallest DNM's have 5000+ listings for MDMA
Indeed there are thousands of listings there at very low prices.
But still, 200mg cost more than 100mg.

@Indigo- Very interesting follow up regarding the nexus flip combo... We may be on to something here.

This is also a very testable theory as well... 2c-b I think is that perfect in between of psychedelic and empathogenic, and I feel if there is a contaminant causing our issues it would effect the 2c-b as well.

Also maybe we should be looking more into fentanyl analogs like you said Glubra. Could these analogs be getting missed by these labs? I thought they'd be looking these with a fine tooth comb but indeed they are so potent they could go unnoticed and with the huge increase in these analogs being put into everything it's a very real possibility.

Hmmm, hopefully more people can experiment with this new potential experiment.

-GC

It is counter-productive to their research for bad MDMA to be floating around giving users long term comedowns. It does not contribute to good press.
I think long term comedowns have been more prevalent in recent years compared to the previous years.
I remember reading somewhere that MDMA-related deaths have been on the rise in recent years, too, and there is a body of statistical evidence to support this.

I am too lazy now to research this and post it here.

Could these analogs be getting missed by these labs?
I think the labs would miss them at micro-dose levels, unless they did purposeful extractions of contaminants from large samples of "MDMA".
My equipment certainly misses micro-doses of Carfentanil from mg samples.

Could these analogs be getting missed by these labs?
I think the labs would miss them at micro-dose levels, unless they did purposeful extractions of contaminants from large samples of "MDMA".
My equipment certainly misses micro-doses of Carfentanil from mg samples.

I will add this as well, because I have been thinking about it and it seems relevant.

I have had access to 2CB and 2CC over the years. Both of these drugs provide that feeling of emotional magic that I used to experience from MDMA. I recall once trying the 2CC anally, and I commented that it felt more like MDMA than MDMA.

My only point in sharing this is that my brain is still capable of experiencing empathogenic "magic."

In regards to the carfentanil, is it possible that MDMA is getting contaminated from shared equipment? Could it be an unintentional contamination at such a massive level?

Guys, I really highly doubt carfentanil is to blame here. Why in the world would a microdose of an opiate have such a negative effect on the serotonin system when MDMA has been dosed on opiates by thousands of people to no ill effect?

It's ubiquitous and, I feel fairly confident in it not being the culprit.

Guys, I really highly doubt carfentanil is to blame here. Why in the world would a microdose of an opiate have such a negative effect on the serotonin system when MDMA has been dosed on opiates by thousands of people to no ill effect?

It's ubiquitous and, I feel fairly confident in it not being the culprit.

Lol thank you, had this huge paragraph but you said it in a much better way. I think that "theory" is seriously grasping at straws here.

There hasn't been a single documented case of fentanyl or carfentanyl contaminated MDMA. Lots and lots of speculation, but no actual cases,

Guys, I really highly doubt carfentanil is to blame here. Why in the world would a microdose of an opiate have such a negative effect on the serotonin system...?
In your question you assume that the serotonin system is affected, but it doesn't have to be to produce the sedative effects.
Carfentanil does not have to be the culprit but a similarly potent substance can be.

Lol thank you, had this huge paragraph but you said it in a much better way. I think that "theory" is seriously grasping at straws here.

There hasn't been a single documented case of fentanyl or carfentanyl contaminated MDMA. Lots and lots of speculation, but no actual cases,
Actually, there has been a case of Fentanyl contamination and it is even documented in this thread.

It's not about whether it's possible for car/fentanyl to be a contaminant or not. Simply that even medium to high doses of either would not cause the effects seen in so many of the shitty batches of MDMA.

This isn't just "sedative effects" we're looking at here. We're looking at lack of mydriasis, lack of empathy, lack of energy, at times greatly reduced durations of effect, distinctly negative side effects, possible LTC effects/symptoms, and more.

Say fentanyl was to blame, double dosing would more than cover the sedation given by opiates.

Sure, it's possible it's not direct action on the serotonin system we're seeing. And, opiates are not going to cause the shitty effects observed and noted in this thread. No way.

If MDMA truely has changed then people who have never tried MDMA should also feel this as well ?

In a months time i'll be hopefully giving two people there first experience, i'll be sure to ask them how they feel and what not throughout the night.

I definitely feel a change in the MDMA though, I just can't accept it's tolerance and I know I've done some high doses but the magic started to die long before this. Back in 2010 I had really good stuff, eyes like frying pans, intense come ups, eye rolls and what not. This was just from having 100-200mg over the night.

There was a time last year I got some stuff and had a 100mg, when I usually dose 200mg, I was actually floored, intense come up.. I was honestly struggling and intense love, I think that was off a 6 month break but none the less just crazy. Haven't felt like that since however.

Also a question, if there was different isomer MDMA causing all of this, instead of the cooks intentionally changing it to one isomer maybe they don't know.
To create a single isomer chemical you'd also need specific isomer precursors ?

What I'm trying to say is since all the pmk-glycidate is coming from China, what if the way they manufacture it turns it to one isomer over the other thus causing the MDMA to also have a shift ?

Btw I have no chemistry knowledge, correct me 100% if wrong. Just a thought.

If MDMA truely has changed then people who have never tried MDMA should also feel this as well ?

That doesn't really make sense mate. People who haven't had MDMA before won't be able to make a comparison. The good stuff definitely still exists and might actually be making a comeback if the reports on here are anything to go by, but it's certainly no longer the norm as it was 15 to 20 years ago.

That doesn't really make sense mate. People who haven't had MDMA before won't be able to make a comparison.
I think you wrongly assumed differentiation by subjective effects.
Objective effects, such as Mydriasis, Trismus, Hyperkinesia, erectile dysfunction, duration, temperature, b.p., pulse and outward behavior can be gauged objectively in virgin users.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.