• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Regional Pills/MD(M)A Discussion V. I don't understand this chemical waffle

On the red defqons tonight. Hoping they are not the usual Dutch mongy shite. I have heard good things.

Been a month or so since I've done any MD. I've had them MDA/MDMA ace of spade pills to nibble on, but they are so good I just stash them away!

You won't be disappointed mate, how are them ace of spades? Seen the grey ones but they're just MDMA, just wonder although They are an MDMA/MDA combo they won't be like the old ones of that combo of it synthed shit, the ref defqons are Defo the best ive had in a long time

Yeah, Defqons are the best thing to have blessed us in the last decade, I reckon. Having my second bash at them this weekend, and I'm almost tempted to start with 2/3rds of one, because a full one is like a double drop of decent pills. I couldn't walk in a straight line, after a full one, but I couldn't stay sat down and couldn't shut up talking to, and hugging, my mates. Felt great the next few days, as well. Hats off to the chemist who whipped up the MDMA in those, if you're reading this! Please, continue, and if you're feeling generous, bang some MDA in the next batch. ;)

I am in ibiza and I found sim card / vodafone .. has anyone tried these pills? I tried but I can not find no analysis so do not even know how many mg of md are in it .. can anyone give me a help?

Anyone remember these from the UK? Possibly a Manc press as they were going strong around the time of red, white and blue team GBs which were a Manc press and they're the same size , they were right little belters and cheap too!!

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=29360

http://pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=25657

And they turned purple when tested... Wow thinking back I miss pills like this, but then saying that these were some of the first good pills I had so they're bound to always be a favourite.

So....my thoughts on the Red Defqons.

Started off with a whole one, although I had been told these were strong. To my surprise, it look a good while to get going. I had a good 1.5/2hrs of big pupils & yawning and coming up slowly without too much else happening. I would class this pill as a "brewer", where it builds up really slowly until you are trollied. So about 2 hours in, I split a 2nd pill into 3 pieces (the 'Y' shape is handy), and basically nibbled on them over the next hour or so. My other 2 mates who had eaten 1 at this point stated to look beyond repair, so I started to to feel somewhat frustrated, and just resigned to fact they weren't going to work on me........

3 hours in, head down the local. Feeling chatty and a good mood on the way down, but still no good stuff like eye wiggles or roll yet. Just a bit of feeling warm with deep breaths. However, it was unfortunate that as I stated chatting to a lovely chap from Wolverhampton outside, they kicked in. All 400mg of it at once.I basically cut the guy off mid sentence and proceeded to projectile vomit up the side of the pub *shame*. My other two mates were now looking like they were having a stroke, so we decided to leave and head to town.

Spent the taxi ride cranking the radio up to the dismay of the taxi driver, who spent the entire trip laughing about how I looked like a camel. I think my jaw was about to knock him out. Got to the club, and somehow we got in. An interesting thing about the defqons is that I would have random points of feeling sober, despite looking an absolute mess. Cue me and two dribbling messes strolling up to the bar, and in my best sober voice tried to order a drink, to which the answer was 'with pupils like that, no chance.' which meant I had to stick with soft drinks all night. Not a bad thing really.

Spent a good few hours dancing away, and I ate another defqon at some point. Not really needed, as it just made me sweat like fuck and didn't really add much. However, I was trollied until 6am that morning, as where my two mates. One of which tripped out so hard, he wondered off in central Cardiff, and couldn't find his way back to us as he thought he was on a motorway in a sleeping bag. Needless to say, look a while to find him.

As for comedown, not too bad. Felt great yesterday apart from sweating like fuck, and today I can feel my mood dipping a bit and I'm a bit nauseous. But that's to be expected after .6 of MDMA. Nothing too bad :)

So the verdict - I would say up there with a purple batteries, these are the strongest MDMA pill I have taken. I don't count the yellow Ace of Spades in that, as they are a combo pill. However, what I will say is after taking MDA & MDMA combos, I do find it hard to fully enjoy MDMA on its own, it just doesn't seem as good. Not a bad pill though :)

Nice report silentroller. Go hard or go home or basically just lose the plot trying to get home. Lol sleeping bag motorway! You is a Cookie Monster respect. Alas I can't deliver the analysis yet on these bad boys seems everyone's on holiday or sold out. Fustrating. Dying to test and tell you all the result on the reagents. If I get and the lab rats decide to bosh then it's defiantely crush them up and measure the dose by scales. They look hard and enteric coat so possibly they are gonna be a long runner slow burn on the come up. Much better for testing to take the whole pill weight crush to powder and then take the published mg (believe these are at 200mg?) and work out the sweet spot for the participant as in 80 - 150 mg with a reboost if required at + 1hr 30 of half the original. There is absoltuely no disgrace in using a substance as you want to and not as delivered pill form TBH and always better to experience MD in the right time frame than having a slow 2 HR burn come up (but then some do like that massive OMG whooooosh moment more than others).

So the Beeb got their "users". One guy who consumes multiple drugs and is completley irresponsible and admits it and probably doesn't know MD in his cocktail if it bit him on the ass and a girl who just had a few experiences and then they run it on R1 all day. Hmmm wide catchment, just before creamfields reading and Leeds and they kind of missed the HR message?

Nope MDMA hasn't got stronger. MDMA is MDMA. I've learnt that from our scientist friends ? Fact. It's just cheaper people are badly educated to safe dosing and there's way more purity of powder and pill by weight. So the pill has way more in it that's all. All of which ain't the users fault (apparently is) but our wonderful draconian govt's wish to protect us from harm and not allow testing so we can make the decision ourselves and know what's in our pill and how much.

I'm old so yeh I'm theoretically more responsible and I certainly wouldn't down 200 mg as a first drop. Honestly why? Young girls dying yep. From my experiences in club land it's that initial whoosh that sends people over the edge. They drop 230 mg first time and the panic sets in, that just escalates everything. Get past that, drinking responsibly (you won't want to on quality MD) and it's potential to cause issues reduces unless you get the hammer down and take multiples which usually happens because of drink (dulls the senses and you ruin the roll and need more). I've got mates who if they took 200 mg would without doubt be in the ambulance. 80 mg and they are the same place as others on 140mg, horses for courses. Legality and education would allow each and every person to find their level safely.

Respect to the man from national geo. least he reads widely and understands what we portray here although if he had read much wider he'd know the PMK / safferole debate has been pretty much proved bunk by the "experts", unless we have loads of shills in our midst. Sorry Smalltowncasual surely I'm allowed just 1 paragraph of chemistry bollocks. Hope your well mate ?

Last edited:
Nice report silentroller. Go hard or go home or basically just lose the plot trying to get home. Lol sleeping bag motorway! You is a Cookie Monster respect. Alas I can't deliver the analysis yet on these bad boys seems everyone's on holiday or sold out. Fustrating. Dying to test and tell you all the result on the reagents. If I get and the lab rats decide to bosh then it's defiantely crush them up and measure the dose by scales. They look hard and enteric coat so possibly they are gonna be a long runner slow burn on the come up. Much better for testing to take the whole pill weight crush to powder and then take the published mg (believe these are at 200mg?) and work out the sweet spot for the participant as in 80 - 150 mg with a reboost if required at + 1hr 30 of half the original. There is absoltuely no disgrace in using a substance as you want to and not as delivered pill form TBH and always better to experience MD in the right time frame than having a slow 2 HR burn come up (but then some do like that massive OMG whooooosh moment more than others).

So the Beeb got their "users". One guy who consumes multiple drugs and is completley irresponsible and admits it and probably doesn't know MD in his cocktail if it bit him on the ass and a girl who just had a few experiences and then they run it on R1 all day. Hmmm wide catchment, just before creamfields reading and Leeds and they kind of missed the HR message?

Nope MDMA hasn't got stronger. MDMA is MDMA. I've learnt that from our scientist friends �� Fact. It's just cheaper people are badly educated to safe dosing and there's way more purity of powder and pill by weight. So the pill has way more in it that's all. All of which ain't the users fault (apparently is) but our wonderful draconian govt's wish to protect us from harm and not allow testing so we can make the decision ourselves and know what's in our pill and how much.

I'm old so yeh I'm theoretically more responsible and I certainly wouldn't down 200 mg as a first drop. Honestly why? Young girls dying yep. From my experiences in club land it's that initial whoosh that sends people over the edge. They drop 230 mg first time and the panic sets in, that just escalates everything. Get past that, drinking responsibly (you won't want to on quality MD) and it's potential to cause issues reduces unless you get the hammer down and take multiples which usually happens because of drink (dulls the senses and you ruin the roll and need more). I've got mates who if they took 200 mg would without doubt be in the ambulance. 80 mg and they are the same place as others on 140mg, horses for courses. Legality and education would allow each and every person to find their level safely.

Respect to the man from national geo. least he reads widely and understands what we portray here although if he had read much wider he'd know the PMK / safferole debate has been pretty much proved bunk by the "experts", unless we have loads of shills in our midst. Sorry Smalltowncasual surely I'm allowed just 1 paragraph of chemistry bollocks. Hope your well mate ��

Hahaha you're lucky I'm in a good mood, although I duno, had an ex round just for a chill and one thing led to another and yeah it's 6:40am wired and finally managed to get her out the front door haha, she had a quarter of a blue/pink red bull and felt it and she a seasoned E head, used to go to the illegal Blackburn warehouse raves.

Some lovely Aussie MDA, didnt have much of a smell but 100mgs got me flying, I ended up eating 400mgs over 2 nights and was lovely

Very dark colour so would an Acetone wash improve anything?
Man how would I do this wash?

What are the decent pills going about these days? I was going to purchase some off the dark markets, but don't want to buy anything shite.

Get yourself some cheap crystal MDMA and a small 0.25g order of meth. Do about 125mg of MDMA and 50 mg of Meth. That will wipe the floor with any pill available.

You can also stick 3 or 4 really shite pills up your arse IME.

So it's been some time since I last indulged in some MD. After slowly going through a stash I had put away of quality crystal dating back to 2018 when I was getting regular samples of different crystal to test for friends - well that's all long gone and my source has since moved on into a different country.. NOTE im not looking to source - just wondering if there is some clean glass on offer or is it like my friend is saying "meh" mda? Lacking pretty much everything other then messyness.. Friend claims he hasn't had anything decent since I was getting samples back 2018 or so.. So people's thoughts? Am I wasting my time looking for good quality mdma.