• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

How far through that 24g are you now? Hope you're staying (relatively) healthy and getting some food and water in you while you binge.

Had around 4 grams, and will hardly be touching it today. Have a few things I need to get done.

I haven't eaten anything as usual and have had a few glasses of water, but definitely not enough.

This nasty little substance appears to be another cynical attempt by the internet drug barons to get the real 'losers' hooked. While I would hesitate to brand anybody as a loser, this is truly bottom-of-the-heap stuff. Worse than the cheap speed which has blighted housing estates for decades.

This nasty little substance appears to be another cynical attempt by the internet drug barons to get the real 'losers' hooked. While I would hesitate to brand anybody as a loser, this is truly bottom-of-the-heap stuff. Worse than the cheap speed which has blighted housing estates for decades.

You back?
*yawn*
Worked so well last time, didn't it?

Blugh, that was an unpleasant night/day. Spent about 12 hours lying in bed drifting in and out of sleep, feeling somewhat overheated but not sweating at all. My body seems to have finally remembered how to sweat though, which is nice, so I think things will be getting back to normal now.

Any suggestions for what I could do to counter the heating or the sweat inhibition? I'm curious to see if this was just primarily a result of doing too much on saturday night, next weekend we'll see if I get similar problems. If I do, this crap's going down the loo and I'm looking for something else, because this shit is in no way worth it.

As I sidenote, I suspect my sleep problems are partially due to SSRIs, and while I managed to counteract that effect for a while, the aftereffects of 3-FPM seem to have reawakened that.

I'm still awake and vaping away.

Work tomorrow, so it'll be bed time soon for me, and just hope I don't look like shit tomorrow.

Work tomorrow, so it'll be bed time soon for me, and just hope I don't look like shit tomorrow.

Get some Vit B1, 2, 6 and 12, C, D, E (reduces ROS formation and thus mediates neurotox.), K, Magnesium (chelated), Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, a smoothie, a few bananas and an isotonic sports drink or three.

Finished my last stuff about a week ago, I'd been using most days but never really pulling all-nighters and always eating enough. The last night I had any I also went to a party and drank heavily, but the next day I literally didn't get out of bed, then felt a bit lethargic for the next maybe 2-3 days but not debilitating. I'm temporarily unemployed right now but I can imagine this would have fucked with my work schedule, but then again if I was working I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do as much as often.
Anyway, got 3g in today and already a few lines in, I offered to clean the whole house so that will be fun

Off-topic but I always get a few benzos with my 3f, I noticed clonazolam has been out of stock everywhere for about a month, anyone know why this is? Got Nifoxipam instead, anyone have any experience with it?

I learned the hard way that the obscene half-life and uber-lipophilicity means the rebound effects appear way after they would with any other stimulant.
With Meth in particular about 8 hours after the last hit I am absolutely wiped out physically and feel like Wolverine if his skeleton were Lead over Adamantium for the next 48 hours. After that though and I am straight back at 90%+ functioning provided I resupply my body and don't use again.
After a few weeks/months of binging (3-6 24hr sessions each fortnight) on 3-FPM the first few days without are lethargic, sure, but the true sledgehammer doesn't fall until about a week or so of abstinence. For every smooth or nonexistent acute comedown you've had, the typical Dopaminergic death sentence after a binge (think: Coke/Crack/Meth/MPD) combines into one drawn out disgrace. I spent a good five days (Days 7-12 post-cessation) stuffing my face like an obese, spoilt toddler with the ubermunchies from Hell with a completely shot short term memory and attention span - I would decide to make a coffee, fill up the kettle and sit down as it boiled and send a text, forget I had boiled the kettle so get up and re-do it, sit back down and repeat the cycle.
It took 3 to 4 weeks for the complete impact to subside fully.

Always leave at the absolute least an entire week between sessions and observe your emotions and behaviour after the 5th day.
3-FPM is not typical, you may feel fine the day or two after but it will catch up to you. That which goes up must go down. The piper must always be paid.
If you notice cognitive alterations, no matter how slight, appearing 4/5 days after then do not use any Dopaminetic until you are completely back to your personal stable baseline.

Thatch said:
Off-topic but I always get a few benzos with my 3f, I noticed clonazolam has been out of stock everywhere for about a month, anyone know why this is? Got Nifoxipam instead, anyone have any experience with it?

I think Clonaz may be gone forever, my absolute favourite RC benzo (and it could gladly stand up next to the pharmacopoeia big boys like Triaz/Midaz/Temaz) - with the upcoming NPS ban I don't think anyone's producing it anymore when they still have stocks of others to shift.

I am a very big fan of N-Fox (FYI: it's demethylated Flunitrazepam with a 3-Hydroxyl group) but there is major discrepancy in people's opinions. When it hit the market there was a mass batch of borderline inactive pills purported to contain 2mg of Nifoxipam, some 1mg and 0.5mg were also sold with many reporting that the 0.5's were stronger than the 2mg! As a result suggested dosages were all over the place but IME/O if one has actual Nifoxipam 1mg is roughly equivalent to 15-20mg Diazepam but with a marked hypnotic effect and a "fluffy, warm" feeling.

I think Clonaz may be gone forever, my absolute favourite RC benzo (and it could gladly stand up next to the pharmacopoeia big boys like Triaz/Midaz/Temaz) - with the upcoming NPS ban I don't think anyone's producing it anymore when they still have stocks of others to shift.

I feared as much, yeah I tried just about every available benzo and then when I found a good 'un it just disappeared. Other people mentioned fuzzy warmth, as a fan of opiates I'm looking forward to this.

Interesting warning, I'm hoping I'll manage to space this bag out rather than using every day but you know how this stuff is

Yeah I'm just about done with this crap. Still feeling aftereffects somewhat today, and the high just isn't worth the payment after the fact.

I'm giving it one more try this weekend, with no DXM to see if that helps the overheating, and if it isn't everything I want it to be then my stash is going in the bin and I'm going shopping for something actually worth my time.

Get some Vit B1, 2, 6 and 12, C, D, E (reduces ROS formation and thus mediates neurotox.), K, Magnesium (chelated), Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, a smoothie, a few bananas and an isotonic sports drink or three.

Good advice here. I was going to also suggest salmon but you may not be able to eat that. Also handful of almonds if you can manage them. Think Sprout's given you good advice there to be fair. A smoothie you can put lots of healthy stuff in n if it feels too much have little amounts of it through the day rather than the whole lot at once. If you've gone so long without eating n you put a lot in your system at once its like putting a loada coal on a cosl fire - just makr you more tired n run down. So I'd say when you make your smoothie even if you feel like having it all keep it in a fridge n drink so much throughout the day.

Evey

I learned the hard way that the obscene half-life and uber-lipophilicity means the rebound effects appear way after they would with any other stimulant.
With Meth in particular about 8 hours after the last hit I am absolutely wiped out physically and feel like Wolverine if his skeleton were Lead over Adamantium for the next 48 hours. After that though and I am straight back at 90%+ functioning provided I resupply my body and don't use again.
After a few weeks/months of binging (3-6 24hr sessions each fortnight) on 3-FPM the first few days without are lethargic, sure, but the true sledgehammer doesn't fall until about a week or so of abstinence. For every smooth or nonexistent acute comedown you've had, the typical Dopaminergic death sentence after a binge (think: Coke/Crack/Meth/MPD) combines into one drawn out disgrace. I spent a good five days (Days 7-12 post-cessation) stuffing my face like an obese, spoilt toddler with the ubermunchies from Hell with a completely shot short term memory and attention span - I would decide to make a coffee, fill up the kettle and sit down as it boiled and send a text, forget I had boiled the kettle so get up and re-do it, sit back down and repeat the cycle.

Always leave at the absolute least an entire week between sessions and observe your emotions and behaviour after the 5th day.
3-FPM is not typical, you may feel fine the day or two after but it will catch up to you. That which goes up must go down. The piper must always be paid.
If you notice cognitive alterations, no matter how slight, appearing 4/5 days after then do not use any Dopaminetic until you are completely back to your personal stable baseline.

I am a very big fan of N-Fox (FYI: it's demethylated Flunitrazepam with a 3-Hydroxyl group) but there is major discrepancy in people's opinions. When it hit the market there was a mass batch of borderline inactive pills purported to contain 2mg of Nifoxipam, some 1mg and 0.5mg were also sold with many reporting that the 0.5's were stronger than the 2mg! As a result suggested dosages were all over the place but IME/O if one has actual Nifoxipam 1mg is roughly equivalent to 15-20mg Diazepam but with a marked hypnotic effect and a "fluffy, warm" feeling.

Sprout, you are a genius at putting into words what I am thinking. We've all had this bloody 'flu that's doing the rounds, but on top of a 3f comedown it was virtually indistinguishable from a gear rattle (minus the crushing psychological torture). On the plus side, I've not had a cigarette since last Friday - helped by the loan of my daughter's kangertech vaper. This has had the added benefit of allowing the 3fpm sore on my tongue to heal at last. I've had that sore for over a year and it was really getting me down. Even after a couple of weeks with no 3 it never healed properly. 4 days with no fags, and its nearly completely healed. No wonder my dentist gets pissed off with me for smoking straight after having work done...

Edit: and ditto on the nifoxipam. The only RC benzo that I find useful and doesn't fuck you up.

Last edited:

If you notice cognitive alterations, no matter how slight, appearing 4/5 days after then do not use any Dopaminetic until you are completely back to your personal stable baseline....

As i said before, i treat this as a serotonergic stim in terms of recovery time and how regular i should do it - whether it's actually due to serotonin or lipophilia i don't know. I get the crash around tuesday (if i binge friday-saturday); as well as the disturbed/remembered dreams and unrestful sleep for a couple of days - i also get these when i redose serotonergic drugs which is why i made the connection (i'm not sure if the affinities justify this or not) - either way treating it like you would mdma can't hurt (unless you do mdma multiple times a week i guess). Like mdma i wouldn't think of doing more than 1 binge in a week (well not these days anyway), (or if you're an american bluelighter, 1 binge every 6 months)

Fubzy said:
Sprout, you are a genius
Thank you, thank you.
*Tips hat and takes a bow* ;)

It's hardly sustainable but I literally forget I'm a smoker when on the 3, I am still shocked at how much of an impact it made on my other addictions.
Get some Corsodyl and Remegels. Keeping your mouth from becoming a festering macromicrobiome (even I'm proud of that phrase...) will mitigate a lot of the damage and the Remegel will help raise the pH to allow faster tissue regeneration.

I have to ask: did you also happen to run out of SCRA blends around the same time?
The WD they induce is absolutely fucking brutal and the physical aspects rival a solid Opioid habit but without the soul-crushing psychological hunger.

Nifoxipam can fuck you up in a similar manner to its structural brethren and is pretty sedating at modest doses, for functionality I vastly prefer(ed) Diclazepam and Pyrazolam. N-Fox has an alluring comfort, for me at least, whereas the other two are almost purely anxiolytic.

Thank you, thank you.
*Tips hat and takes a bow* ;)

It's hardly sustainable but I literally forget I'm a smoker when on the 3, I am still shocked at how much of an impact it made on my other addictions.
Get some Corsodyl and Remegels. Keeping your mouth from becoming a festering macromicrobiome (even I'm proud of that phrase...) will mitigate a lot of the damage and the Remegel will help raise the pH to allow faster tissue regeneration.

I have to ask: did you also happen to run out of SCRA blends around the same time?
The WD they induce is absolutely fucking brutal and the physical aspects rival a solid Opioid habit but without the soul-crushing psychological hunger.

Nifoxipam can fuck you up in a similar manner to its structural brethren and is pretty sedating at modest doses, for functionality I vastly prefer(ed) Diclazepam and Pyrazolam. N-Fox has an alluring comfort, for me at least, whereas the other two are almost purely anxiolytic.

No, I ran out of that blend shit several weeks ago - and won't be buying any more. It scares me shitless to think of some youngster packing a bong with that stuff and taking a deep rip... (Shudder).

Yeh, when I'm on 3, I rarely smoke fags or drink booze - but usually make up for it afterwards. This illness knocked me for six and it hurt to smoke. Something had to go - either the fags or the 3, and it ain't gonna be the 3...

That's what I love about subs hardly hace any colds or flus on it whatsoever. I'vr noticed that my alcohol tolerence has gone right down since beong on 3, i only have to drink a third bottle of wine n I'm almosr drunk. Whereas before I was almost drinking a bottle of (neat) JD Honey per night. What the eck????

Evey

No, I ran out of that blend shit several weeks ago - and won't be buying any more. It scares me shitless to think of some youngster packing a bong with that stuff and taking a deep rip... (Shudder).

Yeh, when I'm on 3, I rarely smoke fags or drink booze - but usually make up for it afterwards. This illness knocked me for six and it hurt to smoke. Something had to go - either the fags or the 3, and it ain't gonna be the 3...

Ugh, no wonder A/E is flooded with 14 year old's seizing every weekend.
I remember the very first time I used an SCRA, vendor made blend with zero dose reference - "Eh, I'll use half of what I would with Cannabis in a single skin". Queue vomiting up my breakfast before lying immobile in bed convinced I was dying and that my body was not fueled by blood but hydraulic fluid.
Comparing some of the newer gen' 'noids with Cannabis is like Codeine Vs. Fentanyl.

Cannabinoids seem like the most pointless class of RCs IMO. Have any come out that were more pleasant than a good bowl of actual weed?