• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

My best advice is to just get out and meet people like regular folk do all of the time. If I did not try to see the best in our new members I would assume that you made the post specifically to find drugs in the area, so I have removed a couple of crucial details from your post to nullify that and save you from copping an instant ban from Bluelight. I have had to ban 7 other new members this week alone for the same thing and while I will continue to do so it still gets up my nose. Please read the Bluelight user agreement before making any other posts. You should have already been directed to read and agree to it when you registered your account.

I've noticed that the Texas dope thread seems to be rife with sourcing. Let me break this down for ya fellow Texans. You can talk about the quality, you can talk about the banging night you had but....

Here it is.....

One more time......

No SOURCING!!!! go on, click the link, TREAT YO SEL!

It's getting rather tiresome reminding posters of this. We don't want to have to U/A your post or infract you. We do want great dope discussion. Get to posting, we want to hear from all of you lovely Texans but really long story short y'all gotta knock off this sourcing crap. If you want to continue to have a Texas dope thread to post in please respect the rules.

If you have any questions feel free to fire me a PM. Thanks

I?ve read the rules but how (in a subtle way) find some in xxxx? NO SOURCING I know but any leads? Pleaaaaaseeeeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no subtle way either you are using the site to obtain drugs or you are not. Look how dead the discussion is on this forum. Just tonnes of people who join, post one request for a drug source and by the time myself or another member has got around to suspending their account they have more than likely managed to sort themselves out and no longer give 2 fucks about us or what we are about.

Consider this as a clarification of the Bluelight User Agreement. It takes me a lot less time to just remove your post and send you packing than it does to repeat myself endlessly like this so this is the last time I will bother.

^ too right. this is a public forum, shouldn't be needing to emphasize how reckless it is to be soliciting opiates here.

There is no subtle way either you are using the site to obtain drugs or you are not. Look how dead the discussion is on this forum. Just tonnes of people who join, post one request for a drug source and by the time myself or another member has got around to suspending their account they have more than likely managed to sort themselves out and no longer give 2 fucks about us or what we are about.

Consider this as a clarification of the Bluelight User Agreement. It takes me a lot less time to just remove your post and send you packing than it does to repeat myself endlessly like this so this is the last time I will bother.

Truer words were never said. Enough is enough. Sourcing is killing this thread.

If you're looking to score you needn't bother creating an account, this is not the place for you. If you wanna discuss or have questions about ( not related to scoring) dope then please, discuss. It's just that simple .

I'm n ingleside

Right by corpus QUOTE=babyangel_;13505956]im in Corpus Christi[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone.

It's no surprise about so many seekers hitting this board and driving the mods nuts. This 'sourcing is killing us' thing is a real issue across the board, but especially wrt opiates given the nature of the beast, and I think is more important than anyone is willing to talk about or allow to be discussed. There really is no place on the internet now that someone can go and try to make a connection or whatever now that craigslist personals section and the big Reddit sourcing threads mainly (and other similar sites) are gone. When they were still around, these were no-brainers for finding anything and everything with minimal effort and really way less risk than one might think. None of the big forums like this one allows any such discussion, I guess out of fear of criminal liability for being an accessory to a crime..not sure exactly the legal reasons, but if I ran a forum I'd be just as strict.

Anyway, the problem that I think deserves some consideration or discussion is that lots of folks are now getting forced out on the street trying to cop or whatever or to more dangerous methods. Everyone seems to respond to online sourcing requests with "well that's about the most stupid thing you could do"....but the reality is that hitting the streets looking for a cold cop is WAY more dangerous than posting on CL or Reddit. Especially for the huge amount of people with habits now who aren't "in the scene", that have no idea about the street and how not to get in a very dangerous situation. With an online connection, sure I guess it could be LE or something on the other end, but after a few conversations it can sometimes be pretty to easy to discern someone who is legit.

But, that is really no longer an option for anyone. So there's a ton of people stuck with the decision to either give it up, hit the darknet (out of reach for most, and extremely risky) or go to desperate measures on the street in the bad part of town. My bet is most go for the latter. Thus, this issue truly becomes one of harm reduction and hopefully worthy of discussion, if only to raise awareness.

Anyway my 2 cents
peace

Hi everyone.

It's no surprise about so many seekers hitting this board and driving the mods nuts. This 'sourcing is killing us' thing is a real issue across the board, but especially wrt opiates given the nature of the beast, and I think is more important than anyone is willing to talk about or allow to be discussed. There really is no place on the internet now that someone can go and try to make a connection or whatever now that craigslist personals section and the big Reddit sourcing threads mainly (and other similar sites) are gone. When they were still around, these were no-brainers for finding anything and everything with minimal effort and really way less risk than one might think. None of the big forums like this one allows any such discussion, I guess out of fear of criminal liability for being an accessory to a crime..not sure exactly the legal reasons, but if I ran a forum I'd be just as strict.

Anyway, the problem that I think deserves some consideration or discussion is that lots of folks are now getting forced out on the street trying to cop or whatever or to more dangerous methods. Everyone seems to respond to online sourcing requests with "well that's about the most stupid thing you could do"....but the reality is that hitting the streets looking for a cold cop is WAY more dangerous than posting on CL or Reddit. Especially for the huge amount of people with habits now who aren't "in the scene", that have no idea about the street and how not to get in a very dangerous situation. With an online connection, sure I guess it could be LE or something on the other end, but after a few conversations it can sometimes be pretty to easy to discern someone who is legit.

But, that is really no longer an option for anyone. So there's a ton of people stuck with the decision to either give it up, hit the darknet (out of reach for most, and extremely risky) or go to desperate measures on the street in the bad part of town. My bet is most go for the latter. Thus, this issue truly becomes one of harm reduction and hopefully worthy of discussion, if only to raise awareness.

Anyway my 2 cents
peace

They are valid comments chill_atx, but plenty of people, including myself, found their way to all of their drug sources and habits long before the internet was a thing and obviously still do (most of the folks who have there sourcing requests removed and / or have there Bluelight account suspended do not ever bother posting again, even once they are allowed to).

We can attempt to reduce the harm people do to themselves once they have drugs in their hands and we can also reduce harm by giving them no specific directions on where to find them in the first place. Trusting someone on the internet that one has never met can be as dangerous as cold copping and while we cannot do anything to mitigate any damage caused by the latter, we can at least not contribute to the former.

Yeah I suppose so. It just seems like in this day and age with so much tech and social media there should be some viable and tolerated means of making connections that doesn't involve walking up to scary dudes on street corners and risking one's life even more foolishly than the already innumerable risks already being taken with the drugs chosen. I would submit the counter that there is a huge sub-population of people these days who, unlike you, did not find their way to their sources and habits in the "old school world" but indeed on the newfangled inter-nets. Or at least chose to escalate their vices by such means. I'm certainly not the only one. Addiction harvests its victims regardless of the starting point and sucks just as bad for us all. Obviously forums like this aren't the place for this kind of thing though, agreed.

Yeah I suppose so. It just seems like in this day and age with so much tech and social media there should be some viable and tolerated means of making connections that doesn't involve walking up to scary dudes on street corners and risking one's life even more foolishly than the already innumerable risks already being taken with the drugs chosen.

They had something like that, it was called silk road. Not a road you'd want to get caught on.

They had something like that, it was called silk road. Not a road you'd want to get caught on.

There are still lots of similar DW markets in business, silk road was just the most well-known. Out of reach for most folks, and and it's neither here nor there but like you said I agree these are much riskier than any of the things I am talking about. I have no desire to visit an online drug store. But just even a place where people can connect with people of similar interest with respect to the subject at hand in their own region. Even a year ago there were plenty of places to figure this out. But now its like the dark ages or something. Nothing like this exists anymore other than online dating sites which don't function for this purpose at all. Forums like this ban anyone at the slightest mention of a region or city in any context, I guess it's understandable but really maybe a step too far especially when there is not even any mention of anything illegal. Sure one can presume ulterior motives when someone asks something simple in the wrong forum like 'hey, any friends out there in xxxtown' but really?

I'm not saying at all that BL should allow these discussions, just that it's amazing that there are really no high-traffic sites left that do. I totally get the other mod's comments about why and not wanting to facilitate anything. Still though its easy to get isolated and make bad decisions in desperation.

I appreciate your not being dismissive of me commenting on this subject, though it may seem circular to some readers.

On an unrelated note- My login cookie almost always times out before I even have time to write a reply to a post....it seems really really short. Is this a common issue on BL or is it just me? Super easy to adjust this in the backend fwiw