European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RIP ykm420

Sprout

Bluelight Crew
It pains me to type this but it must be done.
I have just received news that another Bluelighter, and one of the best we've ever had, has passed away.
News seems to have reached HYH on Friday and he thankfully posted.

I don't know how to feel, currently in shock.
Just two weeks ago I was honestly considering studying out in Texas for a year, we always had plans to meet up and now I feel guilty about not making more of an effort to head out to you. I'll miss you, M. Just read over our old Skype calls and got so many flashbacks.

I love you BroJ!
RIP.

You will never be forgotten, I promise you. :(

<3

Sorry, Sprouty <3
I didn't know this member but sending thoughts to friends n family xxxxxx

Evey

Sorry to hear about this Spout, Not sure that I know the user but sending my thoughts to you and his family and friends

Bear

Gah, you've made this so fucking difficult for me.

You bastard, now who the fuck can I Skype with to demonstrate the perfect method for inhaling Fentanyl Citrate and 3-FPM simultaneously?! A 'SproutBall' for fucks' sake, we even named it!

So great, now I'm stuck down here with no one to share in my week long benders or Skype me just to drool and itch while grinning.

I'll fucking miss you, man.
All these fucking thoughts about all the shit we never did, I guess I'll never fly out to TX for Smirnoff and 'Caine. ;)

Right, you've made me cry here, you 'Murican Polack fuck! I'll get you for that.
Last we spoke you were interested in Roofies, I guess Flunitraz is one thing I can hold over you. That and 4-AL..

Save me a seat up in Junkie Heaven, and a line or three. I'ma need it when I get up there.

Always broj!
<3

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. I wasn't aware of this member before, but a life cut short is tragic. Not that it really matters, but was it drug related?

99% of his posts were in Drug Culture, as opposed to EADD. As tempting as it is to be a sub-forum hermit, we have a vast range of forums, threads, and posters that we may never check, read, or interact with and it pays to remember that every person who makes up BL means so, so much to someone - behind our screen names we're all human fucking beings.
After all the fun and games, a young man has died here. I'm terrible for blaming my recklessness on tolerance and doubling it up as an excuse but, fuck me, I'd be unconscious within 20 minutes of his Monday morning; if we can lose a man with a constitution of multiple oxen this easily, maybe we should all take a few seconds to consider how much we throw on the foil/spoon nonchalantly.

Mikey; you lived at 110% from the first second to the very last and I'm damn sure you enjoyed it! All I can say is thank you, you showed me how life should be led, happily, proudly and with absolutely zero fucks given for those who don't agree. Absolute fuckin' A.

<3

Jeez, days are just flying by. Every morning it seems to hit me again, even more so because you were multiple time-zones away and often posting just as I was browsing BL in the morning.

Anyways, just hope you know I'm thinking of you, broj. ;)

<3

I keep reading over your last few posts and I can't believe I missed it...
It's so obvious now you were hurting and needed a friend more than ever, and I wasn't there! I was selfish, I dropped off the face of the Earth to concentrate on me right when you needed me not to.
I barely post in DC these days, it's just not the same without you. The conversation just doesn't flow like it used to, you united everybody with your unrelenting passion.
I'm actually terrified of the day that I finally have to archive this thread or pass it over to The Shrine because in some way it's the last thing I have of you.

Since you left I've been desperately trying to promote HR in the hope that just one person isn't taken from our hearts so suddenly like you were. You gave so much in such little time, thank you.

Always BroJ! :)

<3