• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 17 - South-Kansas is going bye-bye

Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread (V. 17)

220px-Methoxetamine.png

2h69afk.png

2h69afk.png

2h69afk.png

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Warning: Due to the current popularity of Methoxetamine these threads are attracting a lot of attention. Some of this attention is welcome, in the form of harm reduction, usage tips and general information about the drug. Some of it is not..

This is NOT a social thread. Please keep all discussion here about Methoxetamine. This can be questions about dosage, usage, different ROAs etc, suggestions for other users, you can post a link to a trip report you've just submitted, or write some brief notes about what you think of the drug having tried it (no live trip reports though). Social chatter, and "I'm tripping balls right now!" posts belong in The Social Thread or the Drug Culture forum, or your appropriate regional forum.

If people start using this thread as a social thread again, all such posts will be deleted, and you will be given an informal warning over PM. If you continue to ignore that any continued such posts will be treated as spam and dealt with accordingly. ~Jesusgreen

Some of the latest posts from the previous thread... I have folded up some of mr Meowfish's posts since they are big reads..

The topic of 'today' seems to be batch discussion (continuously even), and what MXE use/abuse does to a person, especially long-term risk, I would like to point out that we have subthreads especially dedicated for that in the list higher up in this post, please use it, we don't make subthreads for nothing. Though I am unsure if we need an extra one for long-term effects just like there is for ketamine? Or does it fit neatly in "adverse effects" and/or "addiction"? Let's have your opinion:

Thankful for people admitting mxe has negative effects on personality ect...after blowing threw 40g in 2 months a while ago I really regretted it. It's really hard to stupid how much I think about it and how desperate my friends crave it now too. The price is too high...5-7x the price it used to be and I feel like it ruins me and brings me back too life at the same time. 4 hospitalizations from collapsing...minor but could of been serious injuries. Doses always over 50-100 mg sub or recital was only good spot for me. Couple weeks off it everyone in my community knows me as a drug addict now so I'm moving... Really hope I can get over this substance. Hope everyone keeps it under control <3

Yeah dude it definitely changes your personality. I'm pretty sure it's made me bipolar. At this point I feel like I need to be intoxicated on MXE to get anything important done in my life. Like right now I'm waiting on my MXE to go get a job, how sad is that?

NSFW:
I know this is a Book of a Post - but I think it makes some pretty decent points about the different topics that people have been discussing lately in the MXE thread.

I will agree with the Discussion going on now about the different Downsides to long term, or shorter term binge use of MXE. It definitely has it's issues that it can cause - I completely agree with the Bi-Polar statement for the most part. I don't think that MXE actually CAUSES Bi-Polar Disorder - But I do believe that people who naturally already HAVE Bi-Polar Disorder, once they try it - can tend to be drawn into this drug more than your "Normal" Person / Drug User. I'm Bi-Polar myself - and I definitely notice MXE adding to my Manic Episodes, making them last longer, making sleep harder and breeding Insomnia even more. For me tho - this isn't necessarily a bad thing......I tend to be on the WAY more depressive end of things, where I feel like shit about myself and lay in bed for 2 weeks without getting up or barely eating food because I feel so Discouraged about Life, My Future, the TERRIBLE State of the World We ALL Live in.

Thinking about and dwelling on those things isn't healthy behavior. Letting the Depressive side of Manic Depression get the best of you fucking sucks, and is goddamn MISERABLE. To me as a person who's suffered their Entire Life from DEEP bouts with Depression and then finding out in my early 20's that I was Bi-Polar and that it ran in my family.............I've tried at least 10-15 Different Varieties of Medications for Depression and for Bi-Polar, as well as some Meds for Schizophrenia - as sometimes I can get so bad that I start to Hallucinate and have very Delusional Thoughts.

I've spent the last 10+ YEARS of my Life, trying to find some form of Balance - some form of Lifestyle, or Drug, or Supplement, or Vitamin - I AM and WAS SO WILLING to try ANYTHING that would Stop the Pain and Suffering of the Depression, and to stop the Mood Swings, Delusions, and Mania of Bi-Polar. NOT ONE CURRENTLY MADE Anti-Depressant or Bi-Polar Medication is even CLOSE TO ACTUALLY EFFECTIVELY TREATING THE DISEASE in my Opinion - and in my personal life, at least for me, this has been proven. I've tried multiple SSRI's, I've tried multiple SNRI's, I've tried Lithium, I've tried Depakote, I've tried Seroquel - I've been prescribed Benzodiazepines Daily since I was 20, Xanex, Valium, Ativan, Klonopin.............I've been thru the Pill Mill that are, Psychiatrists and Big Pharma - they've got something to supposedly fix everything, but the Side Effects you have to endure to fix the Original Problem end up being even worse. This brings me to why I use MXE - Still after 5 years.

In my Personal Opinion - There is NO BETTER Medication on the Current USA Approved Medications List for Treating Depression, Bi-Polar, and Schizophrenia than Ketamine, Methoxetamine, or Dextromethorphan ( DXM ). DXM has also helped me out of MANY a deep depressive episode long before MXE was first Synthesized, and long before I had regular access to Ketamine. Dissociatives are an AMAZING tool to help those who are Mentally Ill - but the Physical Research, and Scientific Proof of this is JUST NOW starting to be recognized. These Compounds have been shrugged off and looked past for FAR too long. They could Genuinely be the Ticket to help stop the Suffering that is living EVERY DAY of your Life with a Debilitating Mental Disorder - or Multiple Disorders, and Research into these Compounds is finally starting to prove that they have Practical Applications in some people's Daily Lives. To me - Methoxetamine is the Anti-Depressant that I've needed all along, but that was never synthesized or deeply researched because of an Outdated Mindset. Does it cause me issues sometimes - Yes it does. Are they WORSE than what I was dealing with BEFORE I started taking MXE 5 Years Ago - NO. If I could go back and never try MXE, would I? NO. The Difference between a Poison and a Medicine sometimes can be needle thin, and depend on each individual person. A Medication that Cures one Person - can very easily Kill someone else. To me, This is where MXE stands right now. I view it more as something that should be Treated like a Genuine Medicine - not just some party drug. I don't NEED to take 100mgs a day to get ALL of the AMAZING Anti-Depressant, Mood Stabilizing, Go out and Live your Life to the Fullest Joyful Effects that MXE has to offer. Even after 5 years of ABUSE - 5-10mgs of MXE is enough to keep me living an Active Life, Enjoying My Life, Spending Time with my Family, Friends and Loved One's, taking part in all of the Varieties of Art that MAKE My Life WORTH living - and even the tiniest little few mgs of MXE changes ME from a grumpy, lay in bed all day, overly emotional, paranoid, lifetime of depression asshole - Into the Man that I WANT to Be and that I'm PROUD to be.

Sure - I've paid my dues in learning the downsides of Daily MXE use / abuse over the Years I've spent with Methoxetamine in my Life.........But I wouldn't change a thing. This Drug has HELPED my Life, helped me discover who I TRULY am, taken me on Journeys thru the Human Imagination and Mind that you can't even PUT a Price on. Yes, I have had a few crazy days where I was borderline losing my mind from doing too much - but I learned from those experiences and adjusted my Usage accordingly. We as a COLLECTIVE on this Site are teaching each other, and helping each other understand what this drug should be used for, and what it shouldn't be used for - who should be using it, and who may want to pass on this one because they have preexisting conditions that we've found don't vibe all that well with this Compound. Big Pharma isn't interested in Finding a Cure for things like Depression and Bi-Polar Disorder, let alone heavier Mental Disorders like Schizophrenia.........Why would they want to " Cure " something that is one of their HUGEST Money Makers, and that you can manipulatively convince almost anyone that they could possibly have the Disorder. EVERYONE gets Depressed in Life - that doesn't mean all people HAVE Depression.

I just REALLY feel like there is a pretty large chunk of people, especially in the USA who suffer from these debilitating mental disorders - and who don't have QUALITY treatment options to help their Disorders, and on top of that - telling people in your life that you have these disorders can be a very Taboo subject, and I've had friends stop associating with me just because I told them I was Bi-Polar and had dealt with Depression most of my life - It's a part of who of I am and always will be, but that doesn't mean I can't live a normal life just like anyone else. I've had people tell me they were scared of me after I told them I was Bi-Polar. People, even people in this Thread, or on Bluelight in general may not TRULY Understand the full extent of how hard it is to live life in our judgmental society when you have to deal with a Mental Disorder on a daily basis. I find your average person seems to be so under informed or misinformed about these disorders - their general reaction tends to be fear of what they don't understand.

I'm making these statements because they all go into why I personally use MXE, and will continue to use MXE until an equally effective, or better Drug for the issues that make my life extremely difficult to live is Synthesized - because as it stands right now, the medications available for treatment of the mental disorders I mentioned are a straight up JOKE. I've learned to deal with the downsides of MXE - I now know what they are and remain aware of them at all times - I try and use the amount of MXE that I need to feel like a Normal Person and accomplish what needs to be accomplished in my life, without being overly or obviously intoxicated or just " Weird " to the outside world as some people put it. When I compare MXE, to some of the SSRI's I've taken for 60-90 days trying to help my mental stability - to me - there isn't really much difference when it comes to risk versus reward. When I first started taking Lexapro - about 40-45 days into my treatment, I had a really weird day, I didn't feel like myself at all, I was having terrible anxiety, couldn't get it to go away - I tried to commit suicide that day and ended up in the hospital on Psychiatric Hold for 72 hours. That was a Legal Drug, made by Big Pharma, Legally Prescribed to me with the Intent of HELPING ME. Trusting that Doctor and just Blindly taking what he gave me without learning about what the Drug was doing to my Brain, My Body, My Mind etc..........Lexapro almost caused me to Kill Myself. I've been using MXE for 5 years and I haven't tried to, considered, or even had suicidal thoughts about killing myself - and that's the first time in my Entire LIFE I've gone 5 years without trying to Take My Life. I have DEEP Mental Issues, and MXE is all that helps..........From an outside Perspective, which Compound is a Medicine - and which Compound is a Poison? Just because something is LEGAL doesn't make it immediately helpful or GOOD - Just as much as something being Illegal, or in a Legal Grey Area doesn't always make something BAD. I may be Dead today if I kept letting myself be a Guinea Pig for Psychiatrist and Pharmaceutical Companies to try their latest concoction on. Instead, I took the matter into my own hands, did my own research using my knowledge of my own body and mind to try and find a better solution for my Problems - and to me, I did. MXE may not be the perfect fix for my issues - but it's a HELL of a lot better than the life I was living before.

The Reality of Methoxetamine is this - KNOW YOURSELF, know how addictive of a personality you have, know what kinds of drugs you're the most prone to abuse, take the time to take a step back and ask yourself if the Benefits of the Drug your using outweigh the Negatives, take the time to Educate yourself as much as possible about your Drugs of Choice and all of the possible Dangers, Benefits, and everything in Between - So many people just come on here and say........." MXE is Causing me this Problem ", when there have been 50 other posts of Intelligent Bluelight Users who are saying the EXACT same thing as you, and possibly even 2,3, maybe even 4 or 5 years ago - If you choose to dive head first into a still really new compound, and you make the conscious decision to not Educate Yourself about the possible Consequences, whether Physical or Mental of your Decisions..........At some point THE USER needs to take some RESPONSIBILITY for not using all of the Variety of resources that their are on BL and other similar websites about these new and novel Compounds that we're all kind of learning about and getting to Understand Together. Somewhere along the line - People need to accept that THEY made the choice to Use the Drug, and they have no one to blame but themselves. If you know that when you take MXE - all of these negative things start happening in your life, and you still choose to use it - then an Addiction, or at least a Mental or Mild Physical dependence has been formed. YOU, as the User - have to keep track of these things. YOU need to realize that you are personally accountable for the consequences that you're facing. A drug that may Save My Life - May Kill You..........That's the reality of Life. If you're unwilling to accept that as a Drug User - You should quit using them while you're still alive.

MXE didn't MAKE YOU do this or that - It just brought out a part of YOUR Personality, that was there ALL ALONG, that maybe you just never realized was a part of you. I really don't like when people blame drugs for their personal issues. To me, especially in the case of Psychedelics or Dissociatives which tend to have a more " Search for Enlightenment " or " Getting to really know Yourself " vibe - they put you in touch with every aspect of your personality, and I feel like they make you a Complete Person while you're on them. When I'm on Psychedelics or Dissociatives - I feel like I'm a better Human Being, I care more about the things that I SHOULD care about, I think about those around me always instead of just myself and my needs. When I'm on MXE especially, or really any Psychedelic Compound - I feel like the REAL version of Myself, the Best version of Myself. That's why when it comes to MXE - People just need to realize and come to the conclusion for themselves, by being in touch with who they are and how different drugs effect them - So they can make an Educated Decision about whether or not MXE is right for Me. It's DEFINITELY NOT A DRUG FOR EVERYONE. It takes a pretty unique individual to be able to handle the effects of an M-Hole - and it takes a certain kind of Brain / Mind to enjoy / receive the Beneficial Side of MXE. You have to Know Yourself well enough to decide whether this Drug is for You.

If you don't know yourself that well - then maybe you shouldn't try MXE right now. Maybe you should wait until you're a little more in tune with who you are and what you're about, as well as knowing more about your Genetics, as well as Mental Health History. If you don't know these things, you are taking a pretty big jump into the deep end of the pool so to speak. I consider MXE to be a Compound for the more Experienced Psychonaut - Up there with DMT and LSD in the Lessons it can Teach You or help you help Yourself with, It's not for your once a year LSD eater, or your go out to the Club and do some MDMA User - MXE is for those who are suffering from Treatment Resistant Depression, Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, and it can also be helpful in small doses with Social Anxiety, as well as Pain Management for those who don't want to use Opiates / Opioids, or who can't use other Stronger Pain Medications. This Compound works well in even 5-15mg daily doses for all of the above disorders that I mentioned - as I personally have been diagnosed with all of them unfortunately, but it does make me a decent resource for what this drug is really all about. If you just want to Party on it and have fun - Don't EVER use it for more than a 1-3 Day MAXIMUM period at a time, and then take a 1-2 week break after a Weekend Bender. This will help you keep your Tolerance down so you keep your ability to Access the Magic that MXE has to Offer, while not doing TOO MUCH to where you're creating an Addictive Cycle.

Last Statement - To those posters who have said things like " When I don't have MXE, I'm super depressed and just wait until I have more to go back to living my Life". How do you know that you didn't have Severe Depression before you ever tried MXE, you've actually secretly been suffering from Depression for your entire Life - but you never even REALIZED it, because you didn't know what it felt like to NOT be Depressed?? Now that you're Depression has finally been lifted, and you've had a taste of what living a Normal, Depression Free Life is Like - who's to say that's not the reason that you feel down when you don't have MXE? If you've had a history of Depression, or Manic Depressive Behavior - this could very well be the case. The 1st time I took MXE reminded me of the 1st time I took DXM, only it was WAY Cleaner - It made me feel like MYSELF. It made me feel like the Man I TRULY am, not the half of a human I feel like when I'm Depressed, or dealing with an Episode. The 1st time I took MXE - It reminded me of what it TRULY MEANS to be ALIVE! MXE can be an AMAZING TOOL, but just like a Scalpel in the Hands of a Skilled Surgeon - versus a Scalpel in Hands of a Butcher..............The Person Using the Tool, matters JUST AS MUCH as the Tool itself. If you don't know yourself, and aren't 100% honest with yourself about your Personality, and Tendency for Addiction - You should just leave this Compound ALONE so you don't RUIN IT for the rest of us who Genuinely NEED it because we've ran out of other options. The facts remain tho, to Me, as of this Date and Time - there just is not a better Anti-Depressant / Mood Stabilizing Drug available, not from a Doctor, not from a Psychiatrist, not from a Drug Dealer. If you don't suffer from any of these issues - you should probably just leave this Drug alone, because there's a Good Chance in my Opinion that if MXE is helping these kinds of Issues in People who already had them - there's a good chance that if you DON'T have any of these issues, it could very well cause them in a Mentally Healthy Individual. Think Before You use this Drug even ONCE. To the right person - It is VERY Addictive, and hard to put down.

I've gotten to where I don't NEED to use it Daily - But I do feel the NEED to be in Possession of at least 500mgs of MXE at all times in my Stash. I may not use it all for a whole week or sometimes 2 even - but just KNOWING that it's there for me when I start to feel down, or start to feel an episode coming on - Just KNOWING that I now have the Tool in my Possession to fix the Problems that I've dealt with my whole life when they decide to show up - That Knowing in itself gives me power over my Issues. I don't even always need to physically take MXE - but the Peace of Mind that it gives me having enough on hand to fix a bad Manic / Depressive Cycle..............That's an Amazing thing to Me - and something that NO DOCTOR has EVER been able to give me. Safe Travels to my Psychonauts - and I Wish Better Mental Health and Happier Days Ahead to all of my Fellow Already Mentally Fucked in the Head MXE / Dissociative Users. Stay Well my Friends and fellow Researchers. I wish you all the best - Mr. Meowfish

There is a grain of truth in this type of thinking. Psychedelics and dissociatives (and maybe all intoxicants) can sometimes give one a chance to see that something may have been missing in their ordinary sober minds. In this way, they can offer a glance at all that has become habitual and therefore invisible in our lives. These invisible habits of mind can be a sort of sober "depression" or torpor or complacency; they can be many other things as well.

That said, I think mostly you're just wrong and are rationalizing and defending your own insecurity of usage in the guise of giving advice to others. I'll give my counter-advice just to be contrary:

To those posters who think that they are now worse off in their sober life due to their drug habit: Trust your intuition. You are probably right. It's time to kick.

Good luck.

NSFW:
I have had random UTI's from doing too much MXE over the course of 2-3 Days, and a lot of that Issue comes from just Forgetting to Drink Extra Water or Liquids like you would when you're on MDMA - but I'm also prescribed Subutex ( Buprenorphine ) a HEAVY Opioid which it Itself ALSO cause TERRIBLE Water Retention, makes it SUPER hard to Piss, and causes severe Constipation. I would Imagine that the UTI's are a Combination of taking my Daily Subutex which I've been on for 5 years, as well as taking MXE 3-7 Days a Week. The biggest Downside for me is when I run out of MXE - I still get an Afterglow that lasts about 2-3 days minimum, and if I smoke Weed after I run out, I don't even Notice any kind of Withdrawal Syndrome or Depression or anything like that - but I also have 10mg Diazepam on hand at all times and 1mg Alprazolam, so all of those things could make a difference as well concerning my Mental Health and Well Being when I run out - which is quite rare. I do go on 6-8 Month IV Benders sometimes..............This Drug is by NO Means SAFE to use Daily, I'm just passing on my 1st hand Accounts of Using MXE Daily - so if people find themselves in that Position, they have some Options on ways to help themselves out of it. The main " Addictive Nature " of MXE is Purely Psychological - It's fun as fucking fuck and makes everything in Life WAY more fun, easier to deal with, and just Brighter in Every Way. I never experienced what I would TRULY CALL ACTUAL Happiness before I started taking MXE - that's how DEEP my Depression has been for 31 Years. Take my Information and Read It - Or just Skip my Posts altogether. I'm only here to Help Pass On Information about an AMAZING Compound and trying to tell these Youngsters who are Hurting Themselves by Overdoing it, to SLOW DOWN and Pace Yourself...............That's not too bad of Info in my Book.......

#1 - I'm not insecure about anything regarding any of my drug use in any way shape or form. I am EXTREMELY honest with all of my close friends, and openly talk about IV Injection of Methoxetamine 3-5 Times a Week if not more. I Hide NOTHING from anyone that I care about or on this Message Board. To Me, Lying Accomplishes Nothing but Spreading FALSE INFORMATION, which is the Opposite of the Purpose of BL. FUCK THAT. I don't lie to Myself about my Drug Use - I know how Detrimental it Could be, Can Be, and Has Been at different times in my life - but just like I said in my Post, Just like any Drug or Medicine - It comes down to whether or not the Benefits Outweigh the Consequences of what you're choosing to do with Your Life and Your Body.

I was Simply offering a Different Perspective about the MXE Lifestyle, and just trying to give back to the Community an Outside of the Box thought. Most of my Post was SPECIFICALLY SAYING that this Drug, MXE, Is something that should be Considered VERY Special, and above all else - IT'S NOT A DRUG FOR JUST ANYONE. MXE to me is a Medicine. To other people who use it - it completely fucks op their whole Universe. The Point I was making was that, before someone even CONSIDERS TRYING MXE - They need to know WHO they are, what Drugs they Enjoy and their Personality Type when it comes to Intoxicating Substances, and if they choose to STILL mess around with MXE - They're basically Playing With Fire. This Drug is for people who are suffering from Treatment Resistant Depression, All Varieties of Bi-Polar and Schizophrenic Disorders, Different types of Social Anxiety and Panic Attack Disorders.................If you don't have at least one of these Conditions that you are FORCED to deal with on a daily basis - to me, you have NO PLACE taking MXE more than 1-2 Times a Month, and STRICTLY for Fun.

You COMPLETELY missed the point of my Posting. It's common knowledge that generally, the condition that a Drug Treats - when the Drug is Discontinued - the Original Symptoms come back WAY WORSE and more Intense than Before. If you DON'T have any of the Above Listed Disorders - To me, as a 5 Year, 200+ Gram Veteran of this Compound, I've got some experience and knowledge about what MXE is actually useful for treating - and that there are just straight up, some people who do to the predisposed conditions that they May or May Not Have, SHOULD NOT TRY THIS DRUG because it can make your Small Issue into a VERY Large one. I was TRYING to tell people who DON'T SUFFER from Depression, or Bi-Polar, or Mental Health Diseases of this Type Should basically AVOID THIS DRUG ALMOST ALL TOGETHER.

It's a VERY POWERFUL Compound - and some people just don't have the Knowledge, or Self Control to use it Properly WITHOUT HURTING THEMSELVES. There are a Handful of cats in the MXE thread that have been going HARD for the past 5 years straight, putting in Personal Time and Effort to Document the Positive and Negative Effects of this Drug - and I'm one of those People. You can Speculate all that you want about what a Drug does Long Term, or Who Should Take It and Who Shouldn't - but you're most Informed Subjects are going to be the ones with EXTENSIVE First Hand Experience. All I was trying to say in My Post - was that this Drug is a PERFECT fit for certain people who deal with certain Life Debilitating Issues - Whereas there are PLENTY of people who this Drug is ONLY going to Harm Them and CAUSE Them Issues in their Life.

I want Methoxetamine to One Day be a RESPECTED Compound in the Medical Community - something that can save those suffering from Suicidal Tendencies in a VERY QUICK way. MXE has Saved me from Killing Myself SO MANY TIMES it's RIDICULOUS. I've attempted Suicide 5-6 Different Times, and in a Different Way EVERYTIME. Since I TOUCHED MXE - I've had the first 5 years of my Life where I didn't feel like I deserved to Die, I felt Self Respect and Self Esteem on a DAILY BASIS for the FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE, outside of DXM Binges - and the first 1-2 Weeks of Using heavy Opiates - Which MXE has helped me learn to despise, because Opiates to a LARGE extent have become an outdated medicine. There are FAR better ways, like Dissociatives, to help kill pain - or at least separate yourself from it like how Marijuana helps people with ALL different varieties of Nerve Pain, Physical Pain, ETC.

My Main Point was this - This Compound - 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE is AMAZING, and needs to be Treated by ALL PEOPLE WHO COME INTO CONTACT WITH IT MORE RESPONSIBLY. Taking LSD every day is NOT good for your Mental Health. Neither is taking MXE every single day - BUT, when used in Moderation, and BY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY NEED IT - and can work WONDERS! I was just trying to say that if you're only taking 25-50mgs or even 100mgs a few times a week - and if You're having THOSE SERIOUS OF ISSUES, like BECOMING Bi-Polar, or Terrible Depression, or Waiting to go and find a Job while you wait on your MXE - Those are Issues Created BY THE PERSON CHOOSING TO TAKE THE DRUG, NOT Issues caused by the Drug Itself. If you're not in touch with YOUR Personal Brain Chemistry, and you don't know what a particular Drug is going to do to you, for Better or for Worse, YOU need to be the one to take Self Responsibility and ADMIT to YOURSELF that you need to put this Drug DOWN. If you're not willing to do that - to some extent, you deserve to learn the Lessons you're being taught by Suffering Through the Negative Consequences.

The Information is here is this Thread - ANYTHING you could every WANT TO OR NEED TO KNOW about Methoxetamine. It's not my fault if these youngsters get a hold of this POWERFUL, LIFE CHANGING, Dissociative / Psychedelic and they go and fuck themselves up with it. It's their OWN FAULT for NOT Educating themselves better before they dive in to a Still Fairly New Compound that we learn more about every day, By SHARING our personal experiences with each other Everyday. I have no Pity for those who CHOOSE to not Educate themselves about a Drug - and then have either Addiction Issues, or Mental Problems from Abusing it too much. Whatever happened to SELF RESPONSIBILITY???

That's all I have to say. People using MXE, whether they've done it Once, or 1,000 Times - Take some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for YOUR ACTIONS. No one is Forcing the Drug down your throat. Don't blame MXE because it brought out the Asshole in You, that was always there, just waiting for the right Compound or Situation in life to bring it out of You. Drugs ( Other Than Opiates ) show the REAL You by lower walls of Inhibition. It's not my fault or the Drugs fault if you can't handle your Shit - or you CHOOSE to not educate yourself about what you're taking. Whatever happened to PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY?? It seems to not exist anymore. People just play the Blame Game CONSTANTLY so they don't have to face the REAL REALITY of the Life THEY'RE CHOOSING TO LIVE.

I listed who MXE is VERY Capable of Helping. I listed who MXE will Probably Hurt and Possibly even Drive Insane, or cause you to End up in the Mental Hospital. There's not much Scientific Information at the Moment - So all we can do is HELP EACH OTHER UNDERSTAND THE RISKS. I was trying to Help. You just want to disregard a Post that I spent over an Hour Reading, and Re-Reading to make sure it said PRECISELY what I wanted it to. My intentions are not Ill in any way. To Me - If you use MXE, whether I think you should be or not - that's none of my business - BUT I'm STILL HERE TO SUPPORT YOU and pass on ANY and ALL Information that I've PERSONALLY Taken the Time to DOCUMENT by writing while I'm on MXE, at all varieties of Depths of the Compound.

I'm not here to Lecture, or Control, or Tell ANYONE what to do - I'm just giving you an Educated, HONEST, First Hand Opinion, based off of First Hand EXPERIENCES. That's all I'm here for - to Protect those who should find another Drug - and to Help Those in a Similar Situation as Myself. Once you've spent Weeks, and Months on end - Injecting IV 50-100mgs of MXE anywhere from 3-5 times a week, to just on the Weekend, to Every Single Day for MONTHS on End sometimes - You tend to feel like you have a Little Bit more to Say, and a Slightly more Knowledgeable Opinion, although it is still just an Opinion, on the Subject of MXE. There are not many people who have put as much Time and Dedication into Documenting the Full Spectrum of what this Drug is TRULY capable of Accomplishing. If you want to disregard the Friendly Advice of Someone who knows what the fuck they're talking about - go ahead, it's your Body, Mind, and Soul - But I'm doing nothing but Offering Information that is Straightforward, Easy to Understand, and COMPLETELY HONEST.

If you have an Issue with what I have to say - Maybe it's because you've been using too much, can't handle your shit, and see yourself going down the Darker Path that can be MXE use. I've been there and done that and had to cut myself off for sometimes as much as a 2-3 Month Break to regain my Mental Stability and Sanity. I'm only here to Help WHOEVER I CAN. If you can't see that - Just Shut the Fuck Up. I'm sick of cats who start Drama, for no reason, when an OG is just trying to spread some Harm Reduction so maybe someone doesn't have to suffer in the ways that I have at times. Bring your own Intelligent, Informed Information to the Forum - or just don't say shit. Helping your Fellow Human Beings shouldn't be something that causes Bullshit................ Meowfish

I agree with following your Instincts - Our Bodies give us all of the Information that we could possibly need about what we should be doing and what we shouldn't be doing - just based on how we feel. Listen to your Body above all else - but the Knowledge of YOUR Body Combined with the Knowledge of this MXE Thread can REALLY Save Lives, Keep People Safe, and spread a massive amount of Valuable Medical Data. If you don't realize that - You missed the point entirely.

NSFW:
I by NO MEANS think that MXE is some Exclusive Drug that only those of a Certain Level of Insight and Understanding Of Themselves should use. Not at all. I just think that A LOT of BL Posters and People in General take MXE WAY TOO LIGHTLY, like it's some casual drug. MXE is EVERY BIT as Deep Philosophically, Introspectively, and Psychedelically TO ME as LSD, Mushrooms, DMT - I feel it's just as Powerful of a Teacher as ANY of the Most Respected and Most POWERFUL Psychedelics / Dissociatives / Tryptamines / Phenethylamines that are on the Market right now, or that have ever been synthesized.

Maybe I feel this way Simply because Methoxetamine has Helped ME Personally SO MUCH - but I share the Information that I share, even to the ridiculous extent sometimes of how much I may use in 24 Hours. All I can say is I spent from 22-23 all the way through to 26-27 as either a Daily Heroin Addict - or from 26-27 as an Opiate Addict trying to Stabilize his Life by getting on Buprenorphine Treatment, while still chipping and using Heroin during the 1st 2 Years of my Treatment. Those 1st 2 Years of Buprenorphine Treatment were ALSO the First 2 Years that I found and started Using regularly MXE. When I started using MXE - It made using Heroin seem SO DISGUSTING to me, just PURE HEDONISM, no Insights, no Intellect or Intelligence needed - Just pure pleasure, nothing more. MXE, being a Dissociative, can have quite similar PHYSICAL Euphoria and Enjoyment compared to a Heavy Opiate / Opioid - but without the OVERNIGHT Physically Addictive Nature - PLUS Dissociatives have SO SO SO MUCH MORE DEPTH to them than Opiates. Opiates are such a Self Serving, Selfish, Don't Care about Anything but Getting Your Fix kind of Drug - Where I found MXE to be the COMPLETE Opposite. I initially started taking it to Combat the Fatigue and Depression caused by Opiate Dependence, to have a FUN Drug to do other than Opiates - and just in General, I felt like MXE REALLY REALLY Balanced out the Negative Effects of the Subutex I've been on for 5 Years now. MXE Counteracts that Selfish Nature, it makes you see the Bigger Picture of Life - that you ARE NOT the Center of the Universe, not even YOUR Universe. I found it to be a VERY Humbling, Enlightening Experience - and at no point, even after the amount of time that I've Used MXE - It still surprises me at Times with the different Perspectives it shows me that I never would have thought of on my own, It STILL has Lessons to Teach Me in SO many different Aspects of Life.

I will Continue to Use MXE as much as I like to, or enjoy to - Until I feel that it no Longer serves a Purpose in my Life, or Until I feel like I'm no Longer gaining any Knowledge or Insights about Myself, Life, or the World Around Me from It. Sometimes I feel like the Day that I Quit Using MXE - Will be the day that I finally find the Inner Strength to beat my Subutex Dependence - and I call it that instead of Addiction because I FUCKING HATE SUBUTEX / SUBOXONE / BUPRENORPHINE - Any version of that Opioid I FUCKING HATE. It feels NASTY and like somethings not right about it, the Doctors who Prescribe it are nothing but Pill Mill Pill Pushers.............But that's another Topic. I MAINLY Use my MXE to COMBAT all of the Different Ways that Subutex makes me Feel Like Shit and want to Kill Myself. REAL TALK.

Back to the Question I was trying to Answer - Do I feel it takes a Certain Level of Insight to Properly Use MXE? I guess in a way, it kind of does. If you had NEVER touched a Psychedelic or Dissociative before, and someone offered you 5 hits of 100ug Doses - or a 50mg Hit of DMT out of an Oil Burner for your VERY FIRST Psychedelic Experience, for probably 75-90% of your Average Drug Users - That could Potentially ROCK THE FUCK out of their Personal Universe -ESPECIALLY nowadays with Weed being WAY more Accessible and WAY LESS Judged and Looked Down On, I feel like it creates a breed of people who think that because they can smoke 3.5 Grams of High Grade Medicinal Bud in a Day, that somehow makes them a Psychedelic Warrior or some Shit and now they can all of a Sudden Handle Any Drug put in front of Them. That's just not the Case. Potent, Especially Psychedelics or Dissociatives that are reasonably to extremely Potent at less than 10mgs - an Inexperienced Tripper, with an Under Informed Trip Sitter as Well could REALLY REALLY find themselves in some FUCKED UP SITUATIONS with some of these New, Super Potent Psychedelic and Dissociative RC's that are Available to People that say 7-10 years ago, these same People would NOT HAVE HAD ACCESS to such Potent Psychedelic and Dissociative Compounds if it wasn't for the Internet.

The Internet is AMAZING - but it also makes a LOT of Compounds that MAYBE shouldn't be available yet to up and coming Psychonauts who are still JUST getting to Know WHO THEY ARE, What they're about, What Drugs They Like, What Mental Health Issues they may have in their Family Background. There are just SO MANY DIFFERENT, but EQUALLY IMPORTANT Issues that come into Play when you talk about a Topic like this. I Personally WOULD like it if EVERYONE who enjoys the Psychedelic or Dissociative Mind State to give MXE a Try at LEAST ONCE in their Lifetime - What I'm saying is MXE is SO Powerful of a Tool, that in the wrong hands, it could very easily do some damage to someones fragile Psyche - ESPECIALLY Someone who REALLY Relies on their Ego for A LOT in their Life. Having that Suddenly Taken Away could really Freak an Under Experienced Tripper the FUCK OUT and possibly turn them off to MXE, Ketamine, DXM, PCP - It could turn them off to an AMAZING Class of Drugs, that tends to be Misunderstood Anyways, and it Could make that Person NEVER WILLING to give a Dissociative a Try Again because they had that ONE Bad Experience. I have friends that are EXACTLY LIKE THIS because the 1st time they did Ketamine, the Accidently did too much, went into a DEEP K-Hole, Scared the FUCK out of themselves - and now they look at Ketamine as EVIL.

I just feel MXE is SO POTENT when it's a Top Shelf Synthesis, it can be very Confusing and hard to Navigate if you aren't used to it. I just feel like people should experiment with Tripping In General before they dive into the Deep End. MXE can take you to Places in your Mind, or Visually that are just as Crazy and Bizarre as LSD, Mushrooms, or DMT - and that's saying A LOT. Those are what most people who like to Trip Consider the Ultimate 3 Compounds that EVERY Tripper should Try at least ONCE in their life. I think MXE and Ketamine should be JUST as Important, and Viewed as on the Same Level as being a Teacher and a Life Changing Experience as the previous Compounds I just listed.

And if I'm being 100% Honest - I've been lightweight Bi-Polar my whole life, even as a Teenager - I just didn't realize the Symptoms and that they had always been there until my Late Teens, Early 20's. That being said - I think the 500-600 Hits of LSD, and Ounces of Mushrooms that I ate, sometimes every single Weekend for Months on End are JUST AS MUCH A CANDIDATE for Perpetuating my Bi-Polar Disorder and Making it More Prominent and Noticeable in my Life. All of these SUPER POTENT, Powerful, Mind Altering Compounds can be for the Good and Help Us Realize things about the World Around Us and Ourselves that is very Important Information to Know - Or depending on Your Personal Brain Chemistry, ANY AND ALL of these POTENT COMPOUNDS could just as Easily COMPLETELY FUCK YOUR LIFE UP instead of Helping it.

At the end of the Day - It all comes down to Knowing YOUR BODY, YOUR MIND, and what you THINK You can Handle. Some People are more In Touch with themselves than others, it's just a fact of life. The Main Intent of my Above post was just that if you want to Explore the World of Dissociatives and Psychedelics - You may want to start somewhere else, because MXE can be WAY TOO MUCH for a Novice Psychonaut. Take a few trips on some LSD, or some AL-LAD first - or eat 1-1.5 Grams of Mushrooms, you have to get a FEELING for what the Psychedelic Experience is About, and all of the Crazy Places it can take your Mind BEFORE you jump head first into one of the most Powerful Experiences I've ever had in my life - Methoxetamine..............and I've downed many a 10 Strip of LSD, maxing out at 15 Doses at one time - and I've eaten 7 Grams of Top Shelf Mushrooms on Multiple Occasions.

ALWAYS KEEP SOME ETIZOLAM, XANEX, VALIUM, Or SOME KIND OF BENZODIAZEPINE AROUND IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE TRIPPING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIKE TO TRIP MORE THAN 2-3 Times a Week. SAFETY FIRST. Those Benzo's can turn a Bad Trip into a Magic Trip in a SECOND. I won't even Trip anymore unless I have a Pocketful of Benzo's to either chill out the trip if it gets too intense, or to help me sleep when coming down. There is FOR SURE a Method to Tripping and ALWAYS having a FUN TIME - and that Method takes time to Learn. Once you know how to Trip Safely - Check out some MXE, it's fucking AMAZING - but at the same time remember, Dissociatives don't always Agree with Everyone's Brain Chemistry, or State of Mind at any Given Time. I feel like Disco's are a more Acquired Taste than Traditional Psychedelics. You kind of have to Learn to Like them. They do have MASSIVE Knowledge and Insight to Offer - and they are GREAT if you're an Artist. Some of the best Art I've ever created was on DXM, Ketamine, or MXE. It all really just comes down to what you Personal Preference of Intoxication is. I personally HATE MDMA - But I'd bet a good 90% of people on BL fucking LOVE MDMA or MDA - To me, they just feel like COMPLETELY FAKE EMOTIONS - Whereas, a Drug like Ketamine or MXE has a very Similar "Feel" in a way to me as MDMA or MDA - but the Happiness and Joy that I get from Dissociatives just feel so much more REAL. That Happy Feeling you get from MDMA just feels FAKE AS FUCK to me, and as soon as the Drug wears off - I'm a GRUMPY FUCK who just wants to leave the party. I can make 40-50mgs of MXE last ALL NIGHT, FEEL CONTENT the WHOLE TIME, AND wake up in an AWESOME MOOD the next day. Maybe it's all just Brain Chemistry - Who Knows?? It's all Speculation until someone with the Funds, Equipment, and Time steps up to the Plate and decides to Scientifically Figure Out EXACTLY what Methoxetamine is all About. Until then - All we have is OUR Community ; ) - Meowfish

Last edited:
Heroin was easy to get off of Compared to Subutex. It takes a FULL 3 MONTH DETOX, with a FULL 30-45 DAYS OF FUCKING AWFUL, CONSTANT WITHDRAWALS. I think Subutex and Suboxone - While they do help a lot of People get their Opiate / Opioid Addiction UNDER CONTROL - We, as a Society, choose to accept that just "Being On Subutex, or in Opiate Treatment" if COMPLETELY DEFEATING the Problem. To me - That's nothing more than Big Pharma Propaganda that they tell you so you stay Addicted to THEIR Medication instead of going out and Buying Street Drugs you may actually Enjoy.

If I could go back - I WOULD NEVER HAVE STARTED TAKING SUBUTEX!!!! The Doctors are SO Corrupt - My Meds are Covered by Insurance Luckily - but before they were, I was Paying between $600-800 a Month on my Prescription, and then another $250.00 - Cash or Credit ONLY - Just to get my Appointment with my Doctor. Where I live, NOT ONE BUPRENORPHINE DOCTOR has an ACTUAL TAPERING PLAN FOR GETTING YOU OFF THE DRUGS!!! They want you to stay addicted, and keep bringing them Money. To me, Subutex is nothing more than PUNISHMENT for being a bad kid and trying Heroin or Heavy Pain Pills. I get JACK SHIT from Subutex - Never have, Never Will, but I'm JUST AS STRUNG OUT WHEN I DON'T TAKE IT AS IF I WAS STILL SHOOTING HEROIN!! I quit SHOOTING HEROIN 4 different times, Cold Turkey, during my main 3.5-4 year run where I was Shooting 1-1.5 Grams of Black Tar Heroin Daily, and taking Xanex and smoking massive Weed with it as well.

If I had the Choice - I would rather Kick HEROIN than Buprenorphine ( Subutex / Suboxone ) ANY DAY. I fucking HATE the way that Subutex feels - Buprenorphine just feels like a fucking DIRTY OPIATE to me, Suboxone with the Naltrexone Added is even MORE DISGUSTING. To answer your question directly - why has MXE not helped me quit Subutex, but I claim that it helped me kick Heroin for good???

The #1 Reason and the ONLY Reason - I don't have fucking 2-3 Months to just lay in bed, barely able to move, shitting my pants, throwing up, grumpy as fuck, prone to Violence, having Suicidal Thoughts DAILY..............I don't have time for all of that. If I do that - I lose my Job - Ill Lose EVERYTHING I've worked so hard for - to have a STABLE LIFE ENVIRONMENT, A Life I don't want to wake up and put a Gun in my Mouth every morning to see if Today is the Day I can't take this Piece of SHIT World and Society we all live in. Simply put - I don't have the time to go thru the SUPER LONG LASTING, PAINFUL AS FUCK Withdrawals of Subutex. If I could NOT BE SICK TOMORROW - If I threw away my bottle of Subutex TONIGHT and Promised to Never TOUCH another Opiate again - I'd make that trade in a fucking SECOND. I HATE the Sub Doctors, they're GREEDY CROOKS, I had the Medication. I'd give anything to get off this nasty SHIT and be able to fall in Love with another Beautiful, Sweet, Kindhearted Woman Again and GLADLY would have that be my Companionship and Dopamine Fix - but in this BULLSHIT RAT RACE that we're ALL Subjected to on a Daily Basis, it's just one big Catch 22.

I've tried at least 10 Different Taper Plans - They just don't work for me. Below 2mgs of Buprenorphine and you're still sick, all day, every day, until it FINALLY leaves your body. I've straight up MADE IT 30+ days Clean - and I was STILL SO SICK I COULD BARELY WALK!!! Let alone go to work at a Physical Labor Job like I work as a Skilled Tradesman. When it comes to Subutex - I think the last day I'll be taking it, it probably going to be the day I die....................but fuck it - I don't want to live past 50, and I'm already 31, so bring on the Casket. In some ways - I think that Death may actually be the Ultimate Trip. Who Knows how long those last few Seconds of your Brain Being Alive after your body is Dead could FEEL LIKE IN TERMS OF ACTUAL TIME......You would be residing in a Place where Time no Longer Existed whatsoever, combined with the MASSIVE DMT RELEASE that your body gives you when you're about to Pass Away, onto whatever is next in this bizarre Matrix of a Planet and Universe we're a Part Of.

I've seen every side of life, I've been Rich, I've been Homeless - and anything and everything in between. I've tried damn near every Drug on the Planet - the Ones that CAN BE Injected IV - I've shot up, the others that couldn't be Injected, I smoked, like PCP. To me, I've already Died in the Hospital from a Heroin OD and they brought me back to Life - I've tried to take my Life during Manic Depressive Episodes................MXE has saved me from this constant state of completely unafraid mania, where it's almost like half of me WANTS to Die, just to see what it's like - Whereas since I started using MXE 5 Years ago, I see the Beauty and the Wonderful things in My Life, instead of Focusing on the Negative Only. MXE has helped me learn to be Patient, that all things come in their due time - and to be honest, I spent a good chunk of my Life, due to Family Drama, and just the Bullshit that can be Life Sometimes, especially when you fall in Love - There have been many times I've begged for Death, because I couldn't handle Seeing and Being around the Suffering that is Our Current Planet Earth. MXE help me see the Brighter Side of Things. Even if MXE ends up BEING what Kills me in the End - I'd STILL trade the 5 Amazing Years of Depression Free Happiness - For the other 26 YEARS that I live MISERABLE AS FUCK, NOT EVEN KNOWING WHO I REALLY WAS, LETTING PEOPLE ROB AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT BECAUSE OF HOW NAIVE I WAS. This may be a Deep Paragraph - But I've lived a Deep, Rough Fucking Life - and everything I said is TRUTH, straight from the Heart. The World we live in is a FUCKING JOKE - So I decided to Find my OWN HAPPINESS. That to me, is what every Human Being is supposed to do in their Life - Seek their own path to Happiness. If you're just following what other people are telling You, and not taking the time to think for Yourself - Please OPEN YOUR EYES My friend, because you are lost. Handle your Responsibilities and Live the Life that Makes YOU Happy, as long as it doesn't effect the Enjoyment or Space of Someone Else Happiness. End Of Story -I've talked enough tonight - Meowfish OUT!!

You are entitled to do to yourself whatever you want, but when me and my ex-roommate / best friend tried 3-MeO-PCP and MXE as anti-depressants we found the price to pay too steep. I myself could eventually never moderate my MXE use but was okay with 3-MeO-PCP since my appreciation of the risks of overdoing it, sometimes even just a little (as demonstrated by too many BLers incl veterans), that awareness is strong enough to keep me in check. Whereas that roommate eventually overdid it with the 3-MeO-PCP after having had sort of success with moderately dosed MXE.. He then immediately bailed on the dissociatives for depression, though not sure how much he dabbled later on.

So just saying or repeating after you even?.. that relief from depression is a blessing I bet (I don't have depression, but I thought I needed the pickmeup for motivational and other reasons at the time), but it is clear that there is a hell of a price to pay, especially and most of all for the addictively tempered ones..

Please be careful, do not lose touch with reality and watch out for mania!! Seriously.. but yeah I definitely see why are you are as a principle okay to pay the price to get the reward.. Just try to moderate to actually have a positive balance of pros and cons.

I've seen every side of life, I've been Rich, I've been Homeless - and anything and everything in between. I've tried damn near every Drug on the Planet - the Ones that CAN BE Injected IV - I've shot up, the others that couldn't be Injected, I smoked, like PCP. To me, I've already Died in the Hospital from a Heroin OD and they brought me back to Life - I've tried to take my Life during Manic Depressive Episodes................MXE has saved me from this constant state of completely unafraid mania, where it's almost like half of me WANTS to Die, just to see what it's like - Whereas since I started using MXE 5 Years ago, I see the Beauty and the Wonderful things in My Life, instead of Focusing on the Negative Only. MXE has helped me learn to be Patient, that all things come in their due time - and to be honest, I spent a good chunk of my Life, due to Family Drama, and just the Bullshit that can be Life Sometimes, especially when you fall in Love - There have been many times I've begged for Death, because I couldn't handle Seeing and Being around the Suffering that is Our Current Planet Earth. MXE help me see the Brighter Side of Things. Even if MXE ends up BEING what Kills me in the End - I'd STILL trade the 5 Amazing Years of Depression Free Happiness - For the other 26 YEARS that I live MISERABLE AS FUCK, NOT EVEN KNOWING WHO I REALLY WAS, LETTING PEOPLE ROB AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT BECAUSE OF HOW NAIVE I WAS. This may be a Deep Paragraph - But I've lived a Deep, Rough Fucking Life - and everything I said is TRUTH, straight from the Heart. The World we live in is a FUCKING JOKE - So I decided to Find my OWN HAPPINESS. That to me, is what every Human Being is supposed to do in their Life - Seek their own path to Happiness. If you're just following what other people are telling You, and not taking the time to think for Yourself - Please OPEN YOUR EYES My friend, because you are lost. Handle your Responsibilities and Live the Life that Makes YOU Happy, as long as it doesn't effect the Enjoyment or Space of Someone Else Happiness. End Of Story -I've talked enough tonight - Meowfish OUT!!

What about being taken advantage of, and realizing it, an becoming a callous, distrusting, unforgiving and somewhat dangerous person due to such abuse? Certain chems have helped me grow from a hyper vigilant, easily angered, bully victim, into a more understanding and accepting, while still self protective, person.

What about being taken advantage of, and realizing it, an becoming a callous, distrusting, unforgiving and somewhat dangerous person due to such abuse? Certain chems have helped me grow from a hyper vigilant, easily angered, bully victim, into a more understanding and accepting, while still self protective, person.

I found, that when it comes to people using and abusing you and then throwing you away - You can either choose to have a Pity Party for yourself and sit around and go back and forth from being Sad, Angry, and Bitter - To Realizing the reality of the Situation by looking at it from an outside perspective.................Sure, I got taken advantage of, I lost Money, I lost other things that I cared about - but at the End of the Day, Money is nothing more than a means to an end, a method thru which we are able to keep living and surviving. As for the People who did those things to me - Being Naive isn't always a bad thing, having a little bit of Innocence left inside of you when you're in your early 20's to me is actually a pretty wonderful thing. Sure, those first Lessons are hard as fuck to handle and learn from without being bitter or apathetic, and they definitely hurt like hell, but at the end of the day, they teach you to be more intelligent in the future, they teach you how to read people better, how to catch on to non verbal ques that EASILY show a lot of the time if a person is bullshitting and trying to be shady to you, or what the deal is.

Every Lesson in life learned, whether good or bad - can be used to learn in a productive way, or you can just be bitter and pissed off about things. Why let OTHER SHITTY PEOPLE ruin YOUR FUN, and let THEIR SHITTINESS turn you into a lesser Human Being. There are shitty people all around in life - even in the Psychedelic Scenes - You just have to learn how to ALWAYS DO YOU, while still respectfully and compassionately looking out for your fellow Humans. Over time - You get to the point where you can just look at how someone CARRIES THEMSELVES in a certain way, and it just becomes obvious that some people are just sketchy fucks who ruin awesome Scenes. It's just how it goes. Everyone's not ALWAYS going to get along, it's just life. You just have to finely tune your radar to weed out the shitty people. At least that's what I did.....

Mr. Meowfish said:
To me, as a 5 Year, 200+ Gram Veteran of this Compound, I've got some experience...

If you have an Issue with what I have to say - Maybe it's because you've been using too much, can't handle your shit... I'm only here to Help WHOEVER I CAN. If you can't see that - Just Shut the Fuck Up.

Is that really the only possible reason for someone disagreeing with what you have to say, or for someone trying to play devil's advocate?

Anyway, I've enjoyed some of your posts and have nothing against you. I just disagree with some of your thinking. You're in good company: I disagree with many people, including all of my friends, about many topics. I realize that I have offended you, and will let you speak for yourself from now on. I wish you the best of luck.

Wow, those last couple pages made me realize I don't have it so bad. Mr. Meowfish, I do believe you have a lot to offer but I will not listen when you come across with such a braggadocious, condescending, and hypocritical tone.

What's funny is I actually agree with a lot of what your saying, your not the first person to go off the deep end with dissos. I'm sorry I wasn't doing MXE 5 years ago as I was still stuck on DXM. So tell me, did MXE from 5 years ago give more insightful experiences than that of today?

And then of all places to say people aren't in touch with themselves enough. If BL posters aren't in touch with themselves, then I don't know who is.

Last edited:
Is there a perma-tolerance to this drug? I've been using it very sparingly in recent months, and recently it has not been putting me in the pleasurable holes I once knew and loved... or is it more likely that one needs to be using weekly/bi weekly at the very least to get to the hole? I remember when I used to use more often, the experiences were better, and as my use has tapered, the experiences have become increasingly uninteresting, with 30 minute peaks max.

I have a further question on batch variance; I recently acquired some of the white Chinese sand MXE that was supposedly tested as pure MXE, and yet I've found that at 50mg, I was unable to reach a sufficiently pleasurable hole, teetering on the edge but not falling in. Yet the batch I had before it (from an old Spanish vendor) still semi-reliably gets me to a more far out space at 50mg. What's going on here? Why can't I reach the hole? Both batches feel like MXE, but to be honest I can't figure out why I'm losing the hole and not getting where I wana go with what used to be a reliable dose for a night of unspeakable pleasure.

Any thoughts?

I think there are a few types of tolerance with MXE, and dissos in general.

It seems each time I take a dissociative, I am tacking on a bit more to my long-term, never to dissipate, true baseline tolerance.

It also seems there are two types of short-term tolerance with MXE.

The first applies to more intermittent use. It can take a week or two for your tolerance to completely return to baseline after your last previous use and once there, your single next dose should be about as potent as a similar amount was previously.

The other type is almost an inverse short-term tolerance. Where repeated dosing over multiple days (usually 2 to 3) leads to a more profound and fuller spectrum of effects.

This is just what I've noticed personally, but it seems pretty consistent with what I've read and experienced with other dissos as well.

Well, I know that with nitrous, I can get a consistent and predictable effect, even after my year of disso use/abuse. I always get to the 'wahwahwahwah' space... however, with MXE, I've just been getting to a short hole, or no hole at all, and it's getting frustrating. I really want to reach the old holes I used to get.

You are entitled to do to yourself whatever you want, but when me and my ex-roommate / best friend tried 3-MeO-PCP and MXE as anti-depressants we found the price to pay too steep. I myself could eventually never moderate my MXE use but was okay with 3-MeO-PCP since my appreciation of the risks of overdoing it, sometimes even just a little (as demonstrated by too many BLers incl veterans), that awareness is strong enough to keep me in check. Whereas that roommate eventually overdid it with the 3-MeO-PCP after having had sort of success with moderately dosed MXE.. He then immediately bailed on the dissociatives for depression, though not sure how much he dabbled later on.
It is indeed MXE is best used at best....an ocassional treat. If that...../
So just saying or repeating after you even?.. that relief from depression is a blessing Iidbet (I mon't have depression, but I thought I needed the pickmeup for motivational and other reasons at the time), but it is clear that there is a hell of a price to pay, especially and most of all for the addictively tempered ones..

Please be careful, do not lose touch with reality and watch out for mania!! Seriously.. but yeah I definitely see why are you are as a principle okay to pay the price to get the reward.. Just try to moderate to actually have a positive balance of pros and cons.
You need to stay with it as much as the next reality calls...

Well, I know that with nitrous, I can get a consistent and predictable effect, even after my year of disso use/abuse. I always get to the 'wahwahwahwah' space... however, with MXE, I've just been getting to a short hole, or no hole at all, and it's getting frustrating. I really want to reach the old holes I used to get.

N2O does like nothing for me anymore unless I combine it with weed or a psych. MXE I have noticed lately the hole has taken more material to reach and I can't recall much at all. It's still there for me though, and I think with more strategic dosing and longer breaks of sobriety it will get back to where it was. Do you smoke weed with it often?

N2O does like nothing for me anymore unless I combine it with weed or a psych. MXE I have noticed lately the hole has taken more material to reach and I can't recall much at all. It's still there for me though, and I think with more strategic dosing and longer breaks of sobriety it will get back to where it was. Do you smoke weed with it often?
I used to combine it with weed often, and when I did, it would certainly bring me to a more intense place; however, not as desirable of a place. Recently I haven't had access to weed and so have ceased combining the two. My sobriety breaks are rather lengthy and often in regards to MXE now, and I never used it daily, which is why I'm confused as to why it won't work for me recently.

I'd say MXE tolerance in some ways could be long term or permanent. I certainly wouldn't get the same visuals I used to get from it back in the day. Assuming it was the same Chem which energy control and ecstasy data confirm. The original MXE was white larger almost like Indian K small blocks. That being said I still feel MXE strong at 50 mg but back in the day I would feel like I'm in a hamster wheel with bolder visuals if hthat makes sense lol

I want to reply to a lot of the posts already in this new thread. I especially want to resonate with a lot of what Meowfish has been saying, him and I have more than a couple similarities in our path, most notably how we kicked a hard addiction to opiates when we started using MXE, yet we still both need to take a couple mg of buprenorphine every day. Any less and like he said it just leads to worse functioning. I don't like it either, but it is better than the alternatives. MXE does seem to help counteract the negative effects of opioid maintenance therapy, as a tool to help us reach a higher state in ourselves, activate the imagination, tune the brainwaves and such.

The other note I want to reply to is that yes, the batch variance in MXE is ridiculous. There is more to it than a standard analysis can tell us because analytically pure MXE has been seen in a number of different forms. Some are truly transcendent in their potential when activated properly, holes can reach the same kind of brain activity as lucid dreaming in my experience. Easy on the body too with a nice afterglow, while other forms can work to reach a higher or at least desirably altered state but may not 'hole' the same and may come with less desirable side effects.

Wow, those last couple pages made me realize I don't have it so bad. Mr. Meowfish, I do believe you have a lot to offer but I will not listen when you come across with such a braggadocious, condescending, and hypocritical tone.

What's funny is I actually agree with a lot of what your saying, your not the first person to go off the deep end with dissos. I'm sorry I wasn't doing MXE 5 years ago as I was still stuck on DXM. So tell me, did MXE from 5 years ago give more insightful experiences than that of today?

And then of all places to say people aren't in touch with themselves enough. If BL posters aren't in touch with themselves, then I don't know who is.

I'm really not trying to brag in any way. I'm not trying to sound cool or seeking attention - I'm just passing on information from first hand experience. That's all. Not trying to annoy anyone or anything, just trying to give some background information on myself so that people understand where I'm coming from. I know I'm a crazy fucker, I don't have any ill intentions towards anyone on BL or anything like that - I just want to try and help the people who can relate to myself or my life decide whether or not this compound is something they should try or not.

not sure how widespread this information is, but i just heard from a reliable source that MXE was made illegal in China awhile back. explains the current drought.

not sure how widespread this information is, but i just heard from a reliable source that MXE was made illegal in China awhile back. explains the current drought.
Until they make urea illgal I'll believe source pls? Until then I'll just inject 80mgs into my thighs.

tfw I should've had my 5g of mxe I payed for over a month ago but the vendor is now no longer answering ;-;