• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'll pack some Valium and Risperdal in case it's needed. So besides tripping balks for 30 minutes( I read most of the first time DMT trip thread), can any brother point out some interesting points???
more like 5-10min. maybe changa (which contains MAOI) lasts longer, but I haven't had that yet.

DMT is one of those ultimate psyches. Use it with care and respect, and you'll find its undesirable bliss of ultimate tripping euphoria. Just go slow, measure your doses carefully and accurately, and things will blow your mind! IV is just about the only way I haven't used it....for me IM is a much better time or 20-150mgs smoked is the best...! IM, 10-250 mgs will blow your mind! If you choose this route use only synthetic DMT! If it's not synthetic then just smoke it up!<3

Thanks for the laughes, this page was great brothers!<3

Ahhhhh fuck me, I'm sick of drunk people. I gave my friend some 4-fa (the last bit of my 4-fa) and ALD-52 to pass onto a friend of ours for a festival they were going to, but he was really drunk and put it in his pocket, then proceeded to forget about it and put it through the wash. That's like killing a unicorn, it was so depressing to wake up to that... but at least it gives me an excuse to run down and maybe get some herb in his area and make him pay for my gas for the visit hahah. Gotta look at the silver lining.

I need to try this ALD-52 soon. If it's good stuff I don't want to sit around and let it get away without getting a decent supply for my future tripping pleasure.

Yeah, I plan on stocking up on that one soon. Haven't gotten into any of the other lysergamides (don't like doing business that way) but damn. I think I've had it before (ALD-52). Some hippie friends i had hooked me up with these doses. There was just something different about them. It was like LSD but without any negative buzz, only good vibes, a but more mellow. LSD seems to have a wider spectrum. Seemed like it would be impossible to have a bad trip on them and such beautiful clarity. They were just ever so slightly different and such happy doses. Its hard to describe but it sounds exactly like ALD-52 does. Only one way to find out, but im stocking up. I think a long smooth comeup makes a world of difference. Abrupt comeups don't sit well with me. I think that's why I don't love DMT. ok, but unpredictable. Just think smoking/IV/IM psychs isn't for me. If its the same thing, I find them better than LSD and LSD is the king of psychs for me.

Gonna wait til i get another job. Going to an interview now. Think it will work out.

Have a good day fellas.

Leave you with this. Two day set opener at RR and my first STS9 show.

Last edited:
I've gotta try DMT again, I have never been able to break through but I've had some overwhelming and interesting experiences on it. The last time I did it, I did a tiny amount and had an absolutely terrifying experience where I had multiple waves of what felt like traumatic flashbacks, it was very unsettling. But that was 5 days after I took my ibogaine flood dose and the ibogaine metabolites were heavy in my system, so I think that's why.

Retry it now. DMT is one of the ultimate trips besides the others, like MET,DPt, DET, and such!

So, I'll pack some Valium and Risperdal in case it's needed. So besides tripping balks for 30 minutes( I read most of the first time DMT trip thread), can any brother point out some interesting points???

To be honest, you won't have time (or probably the physical capacity and comprehension skills) to ingest either valium or risperidol. If you are worried about panic (which can happen upon DMT kicking ones face in), maybe take 2mg of diazepam to take the edge of, but you will find the experience underwhelming.

I actually find DMT anxiolytic. I used to suffer panic and extreme anxiety/dissociation and DMT was a useful tool in breaking the cycle. I smoked it many times during benzo w/d psychosis and it helped to ground me. I wouldn't recommend this unless you are mentally ill like I was then. ;)

Effects through smoking last 10 minutes maximum. Usually less.

more like 5-10min. maybe changa (which contains MAOI) lasts longer, but I haven't had that yet.

I've only taken changa a few times, but the effects didn't increase by much. The main ride was over within about 15 minutes but lingering trails/fanatasy thoughts for about 1 hour. I don't think my changa contained much MAOi.

I'd love to speculate about how ayahuasca was discovered. I've heard shaman saying that "Ayahuasca told me about it" but that sort of tautology doesn't cut it. But why would people choose to ingest two (or more) plants that taste like absolute ass? My theory is that b. caapi was primarily used as an emetic and anti-parasite before its enzyme inhibition was disvovered. Still, for anyone who has drunk banisteriopsis caapi tea, it tastes utterly disgusting, so I wonder how anyone would have decided to continue drinking it after first gulp.

Mysteries. I guess that our western mind cannot understand implicit cause and effect, we need it explicit.

Have you tried blasting off while on oral Harmala alkaloids? Caapi really does add so much to the DMT experience, in the most perfect way. You're more slowed down and relaxed, as far as it's possible during the kind of experience we're talking about. You can take small hits, so it's much easier to smoke and the peak lasts pretty long (I have no idea honestly but closer to 30 mins I'd say) with the nicest residual effects. Doesn't make for a quick spur of the moment blast-off, but I don't think that's the best idea anyways. I tried it because I was too lazy to make changa, but after trying changa, I prefer this anyway. I prefer both to just DMT though, have to agree with the shamans on this that Caapi really is the special one.

P.s They have been doing Ayahausca for so long, they probably have no idea either how they came up with it.

My experiences with changa (which are fewer than vaped DMT) affirm the theory that the synergy is greater than the sum of its parts. But anyone who has done Ayahuasca would probably agree.

I don't think I've smoked DMT whilst on harmala/MAOi though I may have, I did experiment with using caapi tea with some regularity until the constant nausea drove me away. It did leave me with diminsihed depression which was good, a sort of reset.

Ayahuasca is such a different beast to changa and smoked DMT to me. Its simultaneously blissful and gut-wrenching. I find the CEV's to be so much more organic with rounded edges and animal/serpentine motif's, whereas DMT is often technological, squared-edges, pixelated, modern seeming. I feel like DMT might be the better option in terms of unobscured raw experience.

DMT has affirmed my atheism in respect to monotheism or things like Hinduism. I don't believe there are entities/beings invested in guiding our reality. But I get the feeling that our reality is being generated by some form of technology and that DMT somehow allows us to witness/view this. It is incomprehenisble- we are not "meant" to see this, but is there behind everything, little machines sewing threads of matter/energy together to create everything, constantly. :)

Haha Swrlow I follow Buddihism, that life is beauty yet suffering, and if you die enlighted then you will reincarnate to a Buddha to be one with everything....

That's it Willow you've pushed me over the edge. I'm gonna start doing some proper research on where to find me some obtusifolia. I think it along with maidenii are most prominent down along the cost. Great excuse for a trip to the beach hahaha

Dmt really is the best, I smoked it daily for a year. It was the best year ever...

DMT is the best psychedelic (I think).

I actually have a fairly well developed theory on what is happening when u take it and the implications for reality, but it needs further tweaking.

But, I think that what it shows you is something that Is always happening behind everything. I've concluded that the human brain is actually a remarkable piece of machinery. Receiver and generator...

God I feel so sick atm. Virus and fever, thankfully opiates :/ :)

I'm balanced precariously on the event horizon of a flu....and typically it's Friday, so if it does decide to pounce I'll likely be out of action for the weekend and fine again come Monday. Waaaa hahaha oh well I guess this is what I get for a night out on MDMA.

Might be adopting another kitteh this arvo though. That'll be fun haha :)

My friend is doing some sort of school tradition thing tomorrow night where when he gets his class ring, they hold a big drinking event at one of the local bars, and of course I have a job fair for the local school district to attend on Saturday morning that I can't miss if I want a chance of finding employment for next Fall that can pay rent in this stupid expensive area and let me finally move out on my own. So no getting drunk for me... May not be illness but I feel you trozz hahah. :p

I'd love to speculate about how ayahuasca was discovered. I've heard shaman saying that "Ayahuasca told me about it" but that sort of tautology doesn't cut it. But why would people choose to ingest two (or more) plants that taste like absolute ass? My theory is that b. caapi was primarily used as an emetic and anti-parasite before its enzyme inhibition was disvovered. Still, for anyone who has drunk banisteriopsis caapi tea, it tastes utterly disgusting, so I wonder how anyone would have decided to continue drinking it after first gulp.

Mysteries. I guess that our western mind cannot understand implicit cause and effect, we need it explicit.
My best guess is that it's because it's fairly easy to stumble across a crude technique to produce alcohol. As a prehistoric person, you know if you bury fruit in the ground, let it rot, and drink the disgusting yet olfactorily/tactically curious and intriguing results, you feel good. Now you suspect that other plant concoctions that taste disgusting might, ironically, also make you feel good. I agree that b. caapi's use probably preceded the intentional consumption of any DMT containing plants. MAO inhibition is a buzz itself, no matter the plant source, which I imagine made plants containing effective compounds a focus of early explorers trying to figure out how to get high with other stuff besides rotten melons. Prehistoric humans may have noticed when they ate the root that got them buzzed along with *name your common monoamine containing food/medicine/etc.* that something felt very different. From then on the hunt would naturally be on for anything they could stuff in their mouths that they figured probably wouldn't severely poison or kill them but could and would make them extremely popular with, or revered by, others that like to get "fucked up" too.

yeah a really good idea like that wouldn't take too long to spread once one person experiences it. just takes one guy to either experimentally or accidentally consume it for him to go "HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS" and then tell everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.