• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Reagent Base

uncle_bud

Bluelighter
Mod's proposed i should start a new thread regarding Reagent Base. We are a non profit site which aim to provide a base for all things reagent related. We are interested in mapping as many novel RC's with different reagents and publish the results. Our results are always GC/MS tested.

www.reagent-base.net

We are more than open to any proposal of collaboration and help. We would love it. The reason i decided not to sell reagents myself is because you immedieatly become biased. We have been warmly greeted by almost every reagent vendor. :)

You can find the list of reagent vendors we are currently aware of here: http://www.reagent-base.net/vendors/

List of laboratories that will accept your samples for ID is located here: http://www.reagent-base.net/laboratory-testing/

If you think of anything to add to the site, please do so!

Site is up for almost half a year now and we are more than happy with the response from the public. Currently there are preparations on uploading a huge update to the reagent table.

We are currently try to map fentanyl and it's analogues :) Another thing we are noticeing that the Liebhermann reagent is showing outstanding promise as it reacts with almost everything. With enough research we think it may become a very useful reagent. The biggest issue we are currently facing is obtaining samples of PMA / PMMA which are super important to get proper mapping with reagents as being common adulterants in XTC pills, specially in EU.

I would like to thank all the people that have helped so far ( bunk police, neurochi, Reagent Tests UK, many others), you have made this possible and helped a lot of people get valid results.

Expect frequent updates soon :)

Some of the reactions can be a true eye candy :D

HDMP-28 Marquis
med_gallery_10057_251_75325.png

HDMP-28 Froehde

med_gallery_10057_251_449531.png

NM-2AI Liebhermann

med_gallery_10057_251_161879.png

Ok, so after playing with the following Fentanyl analogues we have found out they are pretty much hard to tell apart using reagents. We are still waiting for Fentanyl itself and the GC/MS confirmations.

Furanyl fentanyl Marquis: light/dark brown

Acetyl fentanyl Marquis: light brown Mecke: light yellow

Butyr fentanyl Marquis: light brown

4-fluoro butyr fentanyl Marquis: light brown / dirty orange Mandelin: green after one minute

The only reactions worth mentioning are with Marquis and Liebhermann but all of them are basically the same. Except Acetyl fentanyl gives a slight greyish, green, but very faint with Mandelin. They all react reddish with Liebermann.

UPDATE: Upon closer examination of the videos i have found out that some of them react very faintly with MECKE: yellow

I should soon be able to provide photos / videos :)

Last edited:
Those reactions are gorgeous looking :)

One of the site you are promoting is offering a kit for Ket, Coke or PMA but its simply a Mandelin (which will not work). Also I have been contacted by several labs who have specifically asked there names are not mentioned - have you contacted all these facilities for permission prior to this post? (Sounds stupid but can interfere with their funding).

After some research we have concluded that it's nearly impossible to distinguish between fentanyl and it's analogues (GC/MS verified samples) with reagents. Further research is ongoing which may yield some useful results. HOWEVER, we have found out it's easy to differentiate between Heroin and Fentanyl analogues using basic reagents.

HFENTCOMPARISON.jpg

Heroin 96% (3% caffeine, an 1% other trace alkaloids)
Fentanyl confirmed by GC/MS
This are the reactions for pure substances. For mixtures they will appear different, this is important since heroin is usually mixed with fentanyl other fent analogues.

We apologize for lack of updates, but summer was a pretty intense chapter. We have teamed up with BUNK-POLICE and are working on a huge video database of reactions, which is going to be released soon.

about Bearlove... i received a weird email with accusations to which i have responded with all the explanations and since then haven't heard from him. I don't know what was all this about but it seems to be ok now? :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the information. Reagents play a crucial part in all field of medical research. They are substances or compounds that are added to perform chemical reactions. Some of the most common reagents are acetic acid, acetone, chromium trioxide, collins reagent, dimethyl ether, dimethyl formamide, Hydrochloric acid and much more.