• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Well saying high grade #4 wasn't ever around or that it was always fentanyl is just plain wrong. There is a DEA report explaining the various types of dope in various forms; such as salt or base. The types #3 [freebase] & #4 [salt] being the main ones.
And

I wasn't saying that high grade #4 was never around. There is still high grade #4 around. I said that some people say that a high grade #4 as potent as China white ever existed and that it was always a fent substitute.

Chicago sounds like a scary place to get high, what with all the evil fent bags and stray bullets. Is it a nerve racking place?

The west side of Chicago really isn't that bad at all. The scariest part of going to the west side is the cops. Other than that nobody really fucks with you as long as you mind your business and don't fuck with them. I mean just like anywhere, there are stick up kids but the west side is all about making money and the different gangs will actually work together to keep business running smooth. The south side is a different story. A lot of the Chicago gun violence you hear about is from the south side. When you hear the term Chiraq, it's the south side it is referring to.

I would never cop in the south side... Its like a fucking desert... of ghettos

lol, I would never go to the south side for any reason whatsoever. There's really no reason to ever travel past 35th st. and the only train to go that far is because of the great food in that area.

i used to work in the 100's... it looked like a bombed out warzone in places. Perfect place to film some sort of post-apocalyptic movie. I remember an insane storm, sideways rain, lightpoles falling over, no electricity or lights on anywhere, except a few emergency ones... and there was this fucked up black dude just stumbling around, completely oblivious to the environment and what was going on around him. What kind of fucking drugs do that?!?!

Actually, extreme alcohol abuse can cause dementia. Alcohol is probably one of the worst substances for you physically and mentally. Where the hell were you working in the wild wild hundreds? It is really bad aesthetically down there. Some parts will actually look like what war torn parts of Europe look like in world war II movies.

I was anywhere from 60th- deep hundos. Harvey and Dolton are fucking shitholes too...

I mean, what kind of job was it? I just got done with a job out in the Harvey/Markham area. 159th and Pulaski area. I work construction.

i used to work in the 100's... it looked like a bombed out warzone in places. Perfect place to film some sort of post-apocalyptic movie. I remember an insane storm, sideways rain, lightpoles falling over, no electricity or lights on anywhere, except a few emergency ones... and there was this fucked up black dude just stumbling around, completely oblivious to the environment and what was going on around him. What kind of fucking drugs do that?!?!

What are some spots on the westside? Thinking about giving it a try for the first after work today. Like 5 or 6ish.

What are some spots on the westside? Thinking about giving it a try for the first after work today. Like 5 or 6ish.

Oh 2113 Miami Street and 188 Cinco De Mayo St. are the best spots....8)

Common man u know we cant tell u exact locations man. They'd be to hot even if we could, the cops can see this just as easy as u can. They probably have even more access to cached deleted posts/threads and all types of s**t. At least ur aiming for a good time to go.

Just look for dread heads and nice jeans. Lol man you're worrying me with how naive you're being in your post there. These aren't legit businesses man. This shit should be taken seriously. Honestly your best bet to go about your search is to ask a homeless dude or just ask around. In this day and age, everyone knows someone for that. Homeless people are probably the nicest people on earth and they know the streets well. Most of them aren't bothered by LE either and they'll look out for you as long as you take care of them. If I was in your situation I would go up town, wink wink, and ask around there. Just be prepared to spend a few bucks in order to find a good connect. You may get ripped off a couple times, so honestly this is something that shouldn't be done while you're sick. It will really drive you crazy. Instead, get good and then take the trip. Definitely not something that you should be doing after a long day of work. Trust me. Only buy sawbucks and let the person know that you have money and you'll come back if it checks out. A little humor goes a long way. I would always say, "I'm a good customer, I'll pay your car payment easily." That can change someone's mind from robbing you for a quick dub to hooking you up because he knows you got money and will come back. Good luck

Just look for dread heads and nice jeans. Lol man you're worrying me with how naive you're being in your post there. These aren't legit businesses man. This shit should be taken seriously. Honestly your best bet to go about your search is to ask a homeless dude or just ask around. In this day and age, everyone knows someone for that. Homeless people are probably the nicest people on earth and they know the streets well. Most of them aren't bothered by LE either and they'll look out for you as long as you take care of them. If I was in your situation I would go up town, wink wink, and ask around there. Just be prepared to spend a few bucks in order to find a good connect. You may get ripped off a couple times, so honestly this is something that shouldn't be done while you're sick. It will really drive you crazy. Instead, get good and then take the trip. Definitely not something that you should be doing after a long day of work. Trust me. Only buy sawbucks and let the person know that you have money and you'll come back if it checks out. A little humor goes a long way. I would always say, "I'm a good customer, I'll pay your car payment easily." That can change someone's mind from robbing you for a quick dub to hooking you up because he knows you got money and will come back. Good luck

Yea i supposed to have something coming thru 2marrow. Ive just been bugging out with withdrawals.

Oh 2113 Miami Street and 188 Cinco De Mayo St. are the best spots....8)

Common man u know we cant tell u exact locations man. They'd be to hot even if we could, the cops can see this just as easy as u can. They probably have even more access to cached deleted posts/threads and all types of s**t. At least ur aiming for a good time to go.

Yea i pretty much knw where they are. I just wish i could find someone to cop for me. And break em off a cut. If i dont get anything tomorrw ill def at least go over there and walk around and see what i see. If it looks like i can score ill do it.

I have a post back in either this chi thread, or the previous one. I dont have time to go back & find it right now but it will tell u how to do what u gotta do without getting popped/ripped off/caught. The guide includes tips if ur driving a car there too. Since u seem like u may be new to the whole thing Ill tell u this one thing here in this post.
DONT CARRY THE **** in ur pocket mann. Lots of ppl have lost years of their life for misplacement/wrong timing.
If its hot as hot sauce out there on the block (police are within a block or two, or angryly sporadic driving police/narcs), just leave sick or not.

Actually I just read factsjustfacts post and hes got the right idea. If ur naive/noob to this or just wanna be smart about it, ur honestly honestly better getting some homeless guy, like he said, that wants some rocks/smack himself. Have him grab u some, break him off so he can get good. Its probably a 50/50% chance of working. Maybe even higher in ur favor if u assert urself to the homeless guy like u do this. Just dont get alot up front, u can always send him again if it works out.

Last edited:
I have a post back in either this chi thread, or the previous one. I dont have time to go back & find it right now but it will tell u how to do what u gotta do without getting popped/ripped off/caught. The guide includes tips if ur driving a car there too. Since u seem like u may be new to the whole thing Ill tell u this one thing here in this post.
DONT CARRY THE **** in ur pocket mann. Lots of ppl have lost years of their life for misplacement/wrong timing.
If its hot as hot sauce out there on the block (police are within a block or two, or angryly sporadic driving police/narcs), just leave sick or not.

Actually I just read factsjustfacts post and hes got the right idea. If ur naive/noob to this or just wanna be smart about it, ur honestly honestly better getting some homeless guy, like he said, that wants some rocks/smack himself. Have him grab u some, break him off so he can get good. Its probably a 50/50% chance of working. Maybe even higher in ur favor if u assert urself to the homeless guy like u do this. Just dont get alot up front, u can always send him again if it works out.

Yea i thinking of changing into some sweats after work and taking the train over. And just walking around the area and see what i see. Thats IF my stuff doesnt come thru today as it should. And like u said. If it looks like i ca. Do it, ill get someonr to cop for me and just walk a distance behind them.

Again, what has been said many times before... dealers don't give a shit about our health and our lives. sad but true. You can die or end up in the hospital but the next morning there will be someone just like you calling "your guy" 'begging' for couple of bags. There is 10 million people living in chicagoland area so who gives a damn about one dope fiend. it's you who needs him more than he needs you! Especially in the times when you are dope sick ... calling his or her phone 20 times in a minute when they don't answer! ...so fuckin much that it's pathetic. And when you are sick you will do anything for a bag! N I mean anything! That's why they say " I'll be there in 10 minutes", but in reality it will be 40 minutes cause they know you will wait! And you will! Don't matter if u r sick or not! You will wait for ' your guy' We are like dogs on a leash , slaves. And then we will talk about 'our guys' on blogs, forums etc. on the web! Good and bad things about them. Guess how many times theyll talk about us - zero? Cuz they just don't care, don't give a shit. Of course there are some good people dealing like I have one . He will come and deliver to my work ... And it is an hour drive from where he lives to my workplace. But heroin is so damn addictive that you'll loose your soul, character , personality, hobbies, money, friends, family, job, school, cars, house, freedom, interest in life in general, and everything in between!!!!
I hate heroin!! I know couple people who can do line here or there and manage to live normal. But for 90% of dope users it is only a dream....to use and live like they would like to.

Again, what has been said many times before... dealers don't give a shit about our health and our lives. sad but true. You can die or end up in the hospital but the next morning there will be someone just like you calling "your guy" 'begging' for couple of bags. There is 10 million people living in chicagoland area so who gives a damn about one dope fiend. it's you who needs him more than he needs you! Especially in the times when you are dope sick ... calling his or her phone 20 times in a minute when they don't answer! ...so fuckin much that it's pathetic. And when you are sick you will do anything for a bag! N I mean anything! That's why they say " I'll be there in 10 minutes", but in reality it will be 40 minutes cause they know you will wait! And you will! Don't matter if u r sick or not! You will wait for ' your guy' We are like dogs on a leash , slaves. And then we will talk about 'our guys' on blogs, forums etc. on the web! Good and bad things about them. Guess how many times theyll talk about us - zero? Cuz they just don't care, don't give a shit. Of course there are some good people dealing like I have one . He will come and deliver to my work ... And it is an hour drive from where he lives to my workplace. But heroin is so damn addictive that you'll loose your soul, character , personality, hobbies, money, friends, family, job, school, cars, house, freedom, interest in life in general, and everything in between!!!!
I hate heroin!! I know couple people who can do line here or there and manage to live normal. But for 90% of dope users it is only a dream....to use and live like they would like to.

Yea lucky enough for me ive never been arrested/rehab or any of that shit. And i intend to keep it that way. Its only when im going thru withdrawals is when i start talking reckless. But in reality im too pussy and got too much going for myself to do something too crazy.

Dopesickness sucks. Really, really, sucks! That is all... Going to try AGAIN to fall asleep. Fml.

Dopesickness sucks. Really, really, sucks! That is all... Going to try AGAIN to fall asleep. Fml.

I've come to realize over the years that when you are dope sick, trying to make yourself think that there is a possibility of sleep is just further torment on top of an already shitty situation and it's best to just give in to the fact that sleep is not an option. Instead, just plan on being up for a couple nights, watch some movies or TV shows, Netflix is a big help, and after a couple nights of not trying to fall asleep you eventually just get so worn out you eventually just naturally fall asleep without trying instead of the one hour sleep intervals and waking up with intense anxiety feeling like you were just daydreaming at best.