• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

i wouldnt know as i am just a snorter. Still havent worked up the balls to ever shoot up. Also shooting up requires more time and privacy. Also i do know the needle give u more of a high or rush , nod, etc. I actually prefer not to nod too hard sometimes as i am at work and dont want to be too high at work as its easy to nod out at the computer screen reading all day.

Also SKL thats fucked up u banned me. That was bullshit, etc, etc.

It was a 24 hour ban, get over it. It is to make a point that certain avenues of conversation will no longer be tolerated. --SKL

I have often given serious consideration to doing the needle at least once to try it but im so scared as i have heard about how after awhile many users get addicted to the needle damn more than they are to the dope! some type of weird fetish i guess as many have described it. Im not talking down to ppl that use the needle as dope use is dope use i dont buy into that whole "one user is better than another user"

Don't try me again with the personal attacks, either. I don't know what your guys' beef is, but this is not the place to interchange insults and accusations of being LE. This is a place for discussion, not beef, and certainly not for dealing, which would be the only reason why anyone here would be worried about anyone else being LE; and yes, I'll say it again, I have worked together with NYPD/DEA task forces in a consultant role regarding emerging trends in exotic drugs. So I guess I'm LE, then, except, I'm not, I don't have a badge, I've never snitched on anybody; but if any of the fact that I have DEA and NYPD people in my cell phone address book (which BTW came in handy when I wanted to get a pistol permit here) gives you pause in communicating with or in front of me, you probably shouldn't be saying whatever it is you want to say in the first place. --SKL

Last edited by a moderator:
i NEVER even replied to him, i replied to other posters.

damn bro...look how quick u responded!!! you are a narc!! ur watching this board like a damn hawk! holy shit, im sure ur captain is gonna be pissed ur little operation u convinced him to allocate resources for went up in flames!!!! hahahaha....fuck off snitch

this is just one example. i bet there are more. just drop it man. SKL does a great job moderating this place. people got a little heated up and probably said some things that they wouldn't normally say. that happens and it's okay. Let's just drop it, though.

Last edited:
WARNING!!! The crew i been fuckin wit for years has had straight garbage past couple months. Well, past two time i went to him they were fent heavey bags. In the same bags as wat they had the garbage in. First time it was those gold spidermans. Second was green "dub" sized bags around ktown. They have jput garbage dope in these exact bags before Be careful.

i wouldnt know as i am just a snorter. Still havent worked up the balls to ever shoot up. Also shooting up requires more time and privacy. Also i do know the needle give u more of a high or rush , nod, etc. I actually prefer not to nod too hard sometimes as i am at work and dont want to be too high at work as its easy to nod out at the computer screen reading all day.

Also SKL thats fucked up u banned me. That was bullshit, etc, etc.

It was a 24 hour ban, get over it. It is to make a point that certain avenues of conversation will no longer be tolerated. --SKL

I have often given serious consideration to doing the needle at least once to try it but im so scared as i have heard about how after awhile many users get addicted to the needle damn more than they are to the dope! some type of weird fetish i guess as many have described it. Im not talking down to ppl that use the needle as dope use is dope use i dont buy into that whole "one user is better than another user"

Don't try me again with the personal attacks, either. I don't know what your guys' beef is, but this is not the place to interchange insults and accusations of being LE. This is a place for discussion, not beef, and certainly not for dealing, which would be the only reason why anyone here would be worried about anyone else being LE; and yes, I'll say it again, I have worked together with NYPD/DEA task forces in a consultant role regarding emerging trends in exotic drugs. So I guess I'm LE, then, except, I'm not, I don't have a badge, I've never snitched on anybody; but if any of the fact that I have DEA and NYPD people in my cell phone address book (which BTW came in handy when I wanted to get a pistol permit here) gives you pause in communicating with or in front of me, you probably shouldn't be saying whatever it is you want to say in the first place. --SKL

dude WTf are u talking about? i never said u were a snitch. idk even know why ur bringing up DEA contacts? who gives a shit.....this only had to do with Sodope callinf everyone else a cop, snitch, etc...and then someone said they believed he was cop....and i jumped in and jokingly cosigned. WTF does u having DEA and Law enforcement contacts have todo with anything? Is that supposed to be some sort of back handed threat? Dude its a freaking message board...chill out. I dont even know what the fuck ur talking about.

Y'all wild!!!!

C'mon y'all, lets see some pics! No faces or even back story needed. (Would be cool. With some info though :) )!!

well its been heating up onnthe west and south sides...even a couple on the north side. murders are outpacing last years record breaking numbers!!!!! Be safe out there ppl!!! You dont have to be a target in order to be a VICTIM!!!!

oh yea....the Feds are definitely coming...ive said before Chicago will be Trumps "example city or one oh his pillars of his presidency"....and use Chicago as an example of "law and order" similar to how they cleaned NYC up in the 80s..........at any rate, i do believe shit is about to get real!!! im talking National Guard on the street corners and curfew......all the fiends better get low cuz i dont think that open air market shit is gonna work anymore with Federal presence. So u better get a phone connect that can meet u....otherwise going to the ghetto looking to randomly score is done with....just my thoughts

If the city of Chicago doesn't cooperate with him/"the Feds", I don't really think it'll be that effective honestly. The major cities are one of the few bastions of strength that the Democratic Party has left and so far a number of mayors have stated that they basically won't cooperate with Trump's edicts (as they relate to immigration), even if they risk getting federal funding cut. And Chicago is one city in which the Democratic Party machine dominates.

oh yea....the Feds are definitely coming...ive said before Chicago will be Trumps "example city or one oh his pillars of his presidency"....and use Chicago as an example of "law and order" similar to how they cleaned NYC up in the 80s..........at any rate, i do believe shit is about to get real!!! im talking National Guard on the street corners and curfew......all the fiends better get low cuz i dont think that open air market shit is gonna work anymore with Federal presence. So u better get a phone connect that can meet u....otherwise going to the ghetto looking to randomly score is done with....just my thoughts
All good I do all my shopping on the south side via cell phone :)

I don't think Chicago would put up with any type of feds.. Whatever that means anyway. Like martial law? Hell no.

It would be interesting for sure.

Hey Bluelighters. I was part of the Chi Dope thread for a while a couple years ago under a different username, but I've since gotten clean and gotten my life back on track. A friend of mine and I started up an organization called Never Alone Recovery a little while back that gets people into treatment free of charge, helps set up interventions and provides a free 24 hour hotline for people struggling with addiction. At this point, honestly, I just want to give back what was freely given to me. So if anyone on here wants to seek treatment or just talk to an addict who's been through the struggle and got his life straightened out, we're always available to take your call, day or night. Please, don't hesitate to call or email us.

Our main phone number is (844)364-4445

You can email me personally at [email protected]

This is the link to our website:
http://neveralonerecovery.com

And our Facebook Page:
Never Alone Recovery

All good I do all my shopping on the south side via cell phone :)

I don't think Chicago would put up with any type of feds.. Whatever that means anyway. Like martial law? Hell no.

It would be interesting for sure.
Hey so I'm not from Chicago but I think the city is very interesting. I know that most of the open air sets are out west, but do they have any on the south side? How is the product usually? Better BC you know the guy you deal with? Is it usually better from the south? Jw

^all OK to talk about but remember no discussion of details in location (intersections, etc.)

I'm baaack! Haven't been on here in a few years, lol, I only see a few names that I recognize. Is Chinky still here?

Hah, i wish all of chicago got clean! The crew i been messing with has been pretty consistent for a little while with the big green bags. The first time they brought them out they were cut with fent for sure. Then after that it was consistent good d. My tolerance has sky rocketed tho. I can easily do 2 packs in 36 hours. Well there latest batch back with the fent dope. I did two bags and was FLOORED. Woke up 6 hours later on the floor completely blacked out wondering what happened. Be careful out there b-light. This shit aint even fun anymore.

Yup dude, sorry being a junkie is not cool anymore. It's all about keeping healthy and wondering what's gonna happen next Sunday on the walking dead.

I'm getting the same green bags, probably from the same dudes. They're pretty fat! Tolerance? HAHA! I've been doing like a jab a day! - Sometimes more. Yeah, MadeInChicago the sinuses are fucked. So a couple of days ago, I decided it's time for a break. Went to this clinic on the north shore, sat there in full W/Ds for an hour before even seeing a Doc. (he came in cracking jokes to a student of his that was "shadowing" him) So he prescribed some new stuff called Zubsolve and although I have to take a lot of it(about 12mg.) it holding okay. The psychological craving is a bitch.
I didn't experience any of what you're describing, dude. The last time I copped was last week.
Edit: For some reason, I can't post from my phone, cause the text runs over itself, that's why I haven't been posting as often as I usually have been.

Last edited: