The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

yeah bruh, fuck 5-0!

lol, all this shit is so stupid

The stuff in post 2717 is what the stuff seems to mostly look like in the northeast. Tan or gray or white powder. Is that what most of the stuff looks like in Chicago too? The stuff in the post prior is a pic of black tar, but is there much of that around the upper Midwest?

damn ur right!!! I agree!!@ After all this time its really SoDope that is the fucking narc!!!! Wow! Everyone watch out for the snitch Sodope!!! Fucking pig!

So do you guys get paid to do this or is it just a rogue thing? And if you dont get paid, do they get mad if you get caught doin it on the clock?

yeah bruh, fuck 5-0!

lol, all this shit is so stupid

The stuff in post 2717 is what the stuff seems to mostly look like in the northeast. Tan or gray or white powder. Is that what most of the stuff looks like in Chicago too? The stuff in the post prior is a pic of black tar, but is there much of that around the upper Midwest?

The pic of the tar was some shit I picked up around San Francisco. And no, there is no real tar out here. If there is, its getting cut heavily and combined with powder. I've never once seen tar for sale at the street level.

The blue and orange bags are from the westside, lake and sacramento area. They have dorm cut obv. but i think they have a large amount of benzo cut too, cuz that stuff always made me blackout or have poor memory, and pass out really quick, but provided little euphoria or itchyness. I quit buying those, the quality continued to decline, I'd avoid them if you ever run across them. Near K-town, the bomb bags, now those are good shit. But that is what most of the stuff looks like around here. Unless you are getting really pure brown with no cut.

I honestly dont remember where the aliens came from, not my usual person. They are from Chicago

Why would police take pictures of dope on top of their jeans, a Chicago tourist book, and with a rig next to them? Or on top of a peice with a straw in a bag and some nugs layin around? That makes no sense, and if it really were pictures taken by police, it could ruin the ability of that "evidence" to be used in court. Real police pictures are either crime scene, or done with a certain prodecure, and next to measuring devices to show scale. Nice try tho.

yea well ive never been arrested nor gone to rehab. I just recently started going to the methadone clinic...which as of now im glad i did....it at the very least broke the withdrawal cycle i was in making life unbearbale.

damn i really dont understand how obamacare and all that other shit how it works.....i have insurance thru my job so ive never been on it....so it will def be interesting to see how.it turns out.......Also how has it been coppin out West for u guys that do cop.out west? Are there still a good number of spots to cop from? Im always insterested to keep my ear to the street in regards to out West. anywho, hope everyone is hangin in there....im.so glad I got on methadone....no more withdrawals for me....and i dont have to worry about constantly gettin dope...i either got it or i dont its not a big deal anymore.

Why would you go to a methadone clinic, if you have insurance and can just get a prescription of subz from a doctor, and not have to go to some shitty ghetto clinic everyday? Especially since you get insurance through your "job"? That makes no sense. What exactly is your job anyway? hmm. And where are those pics you said you'd post? Team Nod Assemble! lol...

So do you guys get paid to do this or is it just a rogue thing? And if you dont get paid, do they get mad if you get caught doin it on the clock?

damn bro...look how quick u responded!!! you are a narc!! ur watching this board like a damn hawk! holy shit, im sure ur captain is gonna be pissed ur little operation u convinced him to allocate resources for went up in flames!!!! hahahaha....fuck off snitch

Well that escalated quickly lol

Yea well when mfrs come at me with that bullshit, , I'm gunna call it out. Especially when theyre fake af, on here just to bust some sad junkies who are already at a low point in life, to buff up their resume.

Anyone who is or was a REAL user, who has lived the lifestyle, who has been homeless, lost everything, been to jail, ruined relationships, MADE THEIR OWN MOTHERS CRY... Anyone who has been down this path, knows that people saying fucking retarded ass shit like #TEAMNODASSEMBLE, like this shit is some sort of funny joke, is an absolute piece of shit.

I just watched a lifelong friend get lowered into the ground, watched his family in hysterics, a good, talented guy, die due to dope. And for someone to come on here, and trivialize that, like its some sort of fun lil hobby... that offends me on so many levels, and should offend anyone else who's had loved ones die due to this shit. These motherfuckers want to arrest y'all, lock you up, and dont give a fuck if you die, or worse. They dont give a fuck about actually helping people out, its all about money, power, and how many people you can bust and extort. So everytime i see this stupid #nodsquad shit, I get fired up.

Actually posters in thus thread have been saying tean nod assemble for years. ...

As if people addicted to dope are on some sort of team, and look out for each other... yea right, 9/10 times, they just steal and rob each other, hurt each other, and will leave you for dead when you od. there is no unity or community with heroin. Maybe at the most superficial level, and only when it benefits the person

Trump has been calling out Chicago left and right, talking about sending in federal agents. Any time an Illinois position is on national television they are asked about the violence and the opiate problem. Trump likes attacking Chicago because his Republican supporters always identify Chicago with Obama so its kinda way to call out Obama. I hate Trump.

Anyways, I grew up in Rockford and its just as violent and the drugs are just as big of a problem.... all of Northern Illinois and then places like Beloit, Janesville and Racine are really struggling.

Main thing is, dope has always been an issue in Chicago/Rockford. But now the kids from Naperville and the suburbs of Rockford are coming in and dying.

I was in Evanston a few nights ago on a date. Guy comes in and falls asleep on the couch. His breathing is really shallow so I point that out and they call the police. The police get there and the guy was just not getting up and his breathing was getting worse. EMTS came and revived him. This dude was almost gone though. Took the police 10 minutes to arrive. The police officer was rubbing his chest trying to get him going again and it wasn't working. This was in a pie shop in Evanston. Not some random spot in the hood.

This is the second time that I have seen a random person fallout in the last month. Other guy was on the red line, north side, near Granville. I tried talking to him and droll and spit was streaming down his face, the he laid down and his chest was barely moving. I ran up and let let the train conductor know and she had EMTs waiting at the next stop.

damn bro thats crazy.....yea man being "drug aware" u def see some fucked up shit.
dont get me wrong i love drugs as much as anyone but its so crazy how far someones life can get fucked up....i was reading some story this local creator named chuck jines had wrote about some dope fiend names shaggy.....shit was disgusting!!!! Dude he literally had the same disgusting nasty ass underwear and clothes probably for months if not longer and he had herpes and would literally shoot the dope into his crouch area right into one of the pimple bumps...i mean the shit was so gross as you could literally see this kid was full of dried piss and feces...i mean just really fucked up....also they had a picture of some sore he had on his foot that was literally a "hole" in his flesh full of bacteria and puss and they were gonna have to amputate his leg....anywho this is just some of the nastiness that describes this particular user. but it just amazed me how far this kid was willing to let his life fall apart and just how much a piece of shit he was....smh.

So I thought I'd post this here because I had no where else I could think of. I just found out about this dude through liveleak, anyways I use to buy dope off him and I know its him based on his face and he was the only guy that gave me his real first name and not some gangsta nickname. It's weird watching the vid because I know more streets in that neighborhood then in my own neighborhood.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a5b_1487592782

So I thought I'd post this here because I had no where else I could think of. I just found out about this dude through liveleak, anyways I use to buy dope off him and I know its him based on his face and he was the only guy that gave me his real first name and not some gangsta nickname. It's weird watching the vid because I know more streets in that neighborhood then in my own neighborhood.
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a5b_1487592782

yea they put.out that video awhile ago....crazy stuff.....i didnt think the whole fucking city of chicago police needed to show up....but hey when they get a chance to busts those guns they show up in force.

unapproved and infracted a bunch of stupid stuff.

a few people are now on an enforced vacation.

if this thread doesn't get back on topic and away from dumb posts about people being narcs it's going to be, also. last chance to save the Chicago thread by not shitting it up. and as I said before, I like this thread, even not being from here. but stop being stupid. please.

(I think "team nod assemble" BTW was and OD/Lounge crossover meme a long ass time ago around the time everyone was saying "BANKAI" whenthey were shooting up, this is like getting on 8-10 years ago)

regarding seeing fucked up drug shit IRL, we too, of course, in NY, see plenty of junkies lying about but I don't see a straight out fall out OD every day and part of this is thankfully even the regular patrol uniform police now all carry & and are taught to use Narcan so there's no waiting and civilians can do so as well after taking a class. I've always carried it, myself. quite easy to use and with quite rapid and dramatic effect and usually one very pissed off "victim" until (or unless) they can come to their senses and realize that they were just fucking dead and they should actually be grateful not pissed off. i've nver been Narcanned but have been in PW so I imagine it's like that only about 4x worse (in terms of actual quantifiable pharmacological affinity data) and it is not fun ... also if they run off and don't get hospitalized they can die still quite easily because Narcan has a very short half life, this is a much bigger problem with opioids which themselves have a longer T½, like methadone, but methadone, while there are still plenty of clinics and plenty of people trying to get into them, is going out of style and suboxone much more accessible and paid for pretty much all the way by Medicaid, even the bus fare to get to the program, but it'd suck to be in that kind of bupe program because they make you piss test, etc.; I get mine from a super chill concierge doc but it is not an insignificant budget item

I would be surprised if Chicago doesn't move in this direction or hasn't already.

what was really crazy is during the height of the synthetic cannabinoid "spice/K2" crisis, I'd say 2012-2015 with the peak either in the summer of '14 or '15 but anyway really recently my memory just sucks but we used to see people running around naked, having seizures, walking around like steroetypical zombies, being catatonic, etc. it is seriously the type of shit you read about in DARE pamphlets about, idk, PCP, but if anything I'm under exaggerating how crazy it was in some neighborhoods. I live(d) in East Harlem, at the time, which was more or less the epicenter of the whole thing, I think of the whole city, certainly of Manhattan, but I think the hood here (which is nowhere near as bad as some hoods in Brooklyn, or the Bronx, or wash. hts., even some spots in Queens & SI, let alone Jersey) was the center of the whole thing in terms of distribution.

Last edited:
Thank you SKL. That's honestly why I haven't been on here much. It's fucking ridiculous, because if everbody abides by the forum rules, it shouldnt even matter if LE is on here or not. It's just stupid.

Anyway, hope everybody is doing well.

It's funny to me because on the top screen video when the chick cop runs by the building with the bikes chained up, that's a no tell motel where all the cheap hookers hangout. I actually did google map view to make sure it was the same place.

Sup fam.

Got a question cause these people from the coasts are making me think I'm crazy.

Talking about you don't need to cook your shit if it's powder or that you only need 30 units of water..

I have never met a person irl that didn't cook their shit. N personally maybe I could get away with 30units of water with one city bag but anything more than that and 30units don't cut it.

Now I'm talking about typical white powder city bags cut with dph. Personally if I'm doing two bags I need around a full ml of water and a thorough cook through or else the rig is going to get clogged. I can't imagine how long it would take to stir that kind of powder into a draw-up-able solution.

Is Chicago city bag dope different and requires cooling as opposed to east coast powder? Or am I dumb.

Side note I know "raw" is different and doesn't require heat tho everyone I know heats it anyway cause they are impatient.

I dont cook dope. No need to with the ECP around here. And yeah, 30-40 units sounds about right.

idk if chicago is any different by NY/NJ and I aso believe Baltimore and most of the east coat entire type powder dope, as opposed to tar, or European freebase, does not need cooking and in fact when you cook it you are actually making it worse for yourself, as a higher temperature means higher solubility for shit that you won't be wanting to shoot whereas dope will dissolve in water so cold that it would be uncomfortable to shoot