European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXCIII - Only the Upper Third of the Glans is Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are actually heading to the same place as GL on Tuesday. They're not staying at the same hotel though (because her parents are affluent ;)).

They will most likely be on the same flight back though. Poor wee GL, if she should be captured by my mammy =D

I never knew two two were that close thought she was someone you met off here. Now things make sense now. I hope she enjoys her holiday.

Evey

Ahhhhh someone's renewed the thread. I was having a thick moment then n wondering what happened LOL

Evey

afternoon people

weird dream just now me and Kristen Stewart were tripping and someone had spiked her with 3c-p like a gram of it odd we had fun but really weird

DonLuigi said:
They will most likely be on the same flight back though. Poor wee GL, if she should be captured by my mammy =D

This is fucking hilarious. It's so unlikely, it's like something out of a rom-com (starring Jennifer Aniston).

I am imagining Don Luigi anxiously hanging around the arrivals gate, then running in slow motion towards Jennifer Aniston (gardenlane), after the parents have somehow engineered a reunion between them, with both parties realising that they "complete each other" despite their differences, and then they hug.

Cut to SammyG in a different city, bitterly realising that he missed his chance. He was too much of a bad boy for Jennifer/GL, and he sits back with his whiskey, shaking his head, belatedly accepting the fact that Don was the right man all along.

Fade to black.

This is fucking hilarious. It's so unlikely, it's like something out of a rom-com (starring Jennifer Aniston).

I am imagining Don Luigi anxiously hanging around the arrivals gate, then running in slow motion towards Jennifer Aniston (gardenlane), after the parents have somehow engineered a reunion between them, with both parties realising that they "complete each other" despite their differences, and then they hug.

Cut to SammyG in a different city, bitterly realising that he missed his chance. He was too much of a bad boy for Jennifer/GL, and he sits back with his whiskey, shaking his head, belatedly accepting the fact that Don was the right man all along.

Fade to black.

hahahaha :D

Evey

Fade to black.

heathrow-airport602-15-07-2009.jpg

vincent_price_as_a_drunkard.jpg

=D

Fade to black.

Lmao

Did I kill Gibberings? :D Haha.

We're having an amazing time listening to 6 Music, with Jarvis Cocker, on a space-themed programme. Tonight is our last night on MXE for a while and we're making the spangled most of it. %)

Gibber.

Loving your work up there, Felix =D

You show real talent at cookie-cutting. Keep at it and you could earn millions selling tired auld bullshit to morons. Gawd bless Hollywood romcoms 8)

(although, was discussing this just t'other night with me lady sadie oddly enough, i'm pretty sure i've never seen one. pretty sure i have no intention of changing that fact either)

In other news, don't hold me too firmly to this people concerned but... am intending to attempt to have a crack at some of the teetering pile of awaiting replies which constitutes my Inbox. For all those who wish for a bigger inbox - you have no idea how fortunate you are to have been spared such torment :!

Gonna get cracking on cooking dins first then on with the PM replyings. And, yes, this post is a combined attempt to remind folk on the waiting list that I've not forgotten alongside a plea for evrybody else to play nice tonight cos my insanely slow internet connection simply cannot handle trying to do two things at once 8)

I may have been a bit harsh with you last night with some things I said. I apologise.

Evey

That's such an amazing idea, felix, I may have died laughing. Don is totally the bad boy in this picture lol. he didn't even wish me a safe trip! :p

Spain is beautiful. I have walked miles today now out for dinner for my bros 22nd. I even swam in the pool. I am not coming home!

I may have been a bit harsh with you last night with some things I said. I apologise.

Takes the bigger wo/man to make the first move in patching up any dispute. You happen to be one of those on my ToPM list anyway so will simply say for now that there are no hard feelings, Evey, and it's nice to see a case of what came so close to being a massive EADD shitstorm (yet again) brought back from the brink. All concerned who have chosen to moderate their reactions are hereby thanked uannimaously. I do realise this does not make for an entirely fair outcome in terms of warnings and infractions which could easily have been dished out to several posters in that thread, but, under the circumstances, discretion seems the better part of valour in this particular instance to me. I'd rather see an example of people de-escalating of their own accord - however hard tonguus may have been bitten by some - than to have to go in with stick swishing.

As an aside, thread in question is now fully cleaned up and ready for action. Use it or not as y'all see fit <3

Loving your work up there, Felix =D

You show real talent at cookie-cutting. Keep at it and you could earn millions selling tired auld bullshit to morons. Gawd bless Hollywood romcoms 8)

Thanks. :D My guilty secret is that I have a soft spot for such nonsense, and that I understand the formula as much as 2+2=4. :eek: (Julie; shut up.)

That's such an amazing idea, felix, I may have died laughing. Don is totally the bad boy in this picture lol. he didn't even wish me a safe trip! :p

Spain is beautiful. I have walked miles today now out for dinner for my bros 22nd. I even swam in the pool. I am not coming home!

I can't quite imagine our wee Don as a bad boy. Maybe he's just a misunderstood hero; afraid of his own feelings, so much so that he can't quite express the depth of his love for Jennifer Aniston.

Cut to Don, slamming his fist on the patio table in a drunken rage, wishing he'd said those words he'd practiced in his head so many times.

Fade to black.

Titles; vague feeling that a sequel is possible. %)

Thank you n I will remove my post I made to you last night. And maybe explain pm later why I over-reacted save further drama on thread. I was also worried my thread would be closed n had no control other it but still I could have PMd someone about it. I honestly didn't mean to come across as membrating n I apologise if that's how I came across I was just trying to express my opinion.

Although it's a jokey thread n that I don't think the world will explode soon I feel that the message is important with so many people who's lost loved ones or having brushes with death hence my creating it. It's a way of having people think that life is more fragile than we think n of things that we wish for but never get round to achieving. It may encourage people to think, possibility act out these or be so light hearted fun <3

Evey

oh felix please I think I'm reading the romance novels available here lol

Thanks. :D My guilty secret is that I have a soft spot for such nonsense, and that I understand the formula as much as 2+2=4. :eek: (Julie; shut up.)

The truly terrifying thing is that despite having never seen one of these things I somehow still now exactly the tropes you speak of they're so embedded in modern pop culture. And when you consider how removed from modern pop culture I am anyway this is doubly terrifying 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.