• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Substance/drug identification service.

pmall

Greenlighter
I've recently bought(what I now assume was) some kind of MDMA-lookalike in crystalline form, which is now giving me all kinds of nasty after effects.

Unfortunately I'd thrown away the rest of it after having a bad trip, but assuming I can get my hands on this crap, I'd like to get it ID-ed by a lab to know what it was. So I'm looking for an analytical chemistry lab that provides such service. I'm not after a testing kit(though I will be buying one) as I suspect what I was sold could have been some completely random non-psychoactive substance made to look like MDMA and I want to know exactly what it was.

I've found a few labs that deal with PDs and other organizations, but not sure if they will deal with me and haven't tried contacting them yet.

So if you know of a reliable, preferably Canadian, company that does what I'm after, would accept a retail customer like me and will not charge me half of my yearly income for it - please let me know, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

To moderators: I wanted to post this thread in Harm Reduction.

Last edited:
First of all, this may be a violation of rules since there is no pill identification allowed, but this seems like a potential gray area since you are searching for a third party identification service. My advice to you would be to let it go. You took an illegal substance (Please do not think I am judging you here, simply stating facts) and had a less-than-desired experience. I imagine that contacting a lab about testing your illegal substance would result in them immediately contacting police. It sounds like you would like to know if you were ripped off, again, just let it go and never purchase from this person again as they are obviously not trustable. And since this is a harm reduction site, I will say, Molly,MDMA,Ecstacy, whatever you want to call it is--in my opinion--the most dangerous drug you can possibly do. I am not trying to preach at you, just want to make sure you are fully aware. You truly can never know what you will get and many times it contains no mdma whatsoever, just a cocktail of god-knows-what. Hope this helps!

i'm going to move your thread.

homeless -> pill testing question & answer