• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently drank my 3rd teaspoon of the day. That was about 1pm. I was feeling kinda fevery and uneasy before. Now with the 3rd teaspoon and a puff of chron I am feeling optimistic and going to go for a run for circulations sake.

Yup. Fever and "uneasy" are classic first signs of withdrawal symptoms. They begin there and get much worse. Not trying to scare you, but now that you've had a minor taste of WD, you know how long before it begins and can tweak your taper if need be. Exercise is a key component in recovery, glad to hear you're going for a run. It'll get your endocrine system which is helpful during this period. Keep it up man!

Last edited:
Exercise is a key component in recovery

Bingo. The easiest times I've had quitting opioids have been when I'm in the midst of an exercise regimen. It's like the last thing you want to do but when you're done you feel so alive.

If anyone has any ?s about Kratom for me just PM because I'm retiring from this megathread.

Does anyone who has tried the "extracts" (UEI,FST,OEB, etc) know if they produce respiratory depression? I have a heard a few times on here of people nodding on the extracts but it doesn't sound like hypoventilation is present.

Does anyone who has tried the "extracts" (UEI,FST,OEB, etc) know if they produce respiratory depression? I have a heard a few times on here of people nodding on the extracts but it doesn't sound like hypoventilation is present.

I'll allow someone more educated on the matter than myself to provide a specific answer. However, in the meantime, I would hazard to guess anything that acts as a CNS depressant, such as Kratom and especially the extracts due to their concentration of the active alkaloids, could lead to respiratory depression. I certainly would NOT take any extract and drink alcohol or mix with a benzo. That's asking for trouble.

Well, although this is not a scientific answer...when I bought UEI I figured that since plain leaf extract does not really cause CNS depression that therefore UEI wouldn't either (NOT a good way to guess because UEI probably has lots of stuff in it plain leaf doesn't and is stronger)....and so I decided to drink a bottle and a half of red wine on it which I would NOT do on a serious CNS depressant or Opiate like Percocet.

Long story short...I felt AMAZING...got really drunk AND really high on the UEI all at the same time, then popped 3 benadryls and 4 milligrams of melatonin to put myself to sleep on all of it as I do that every night....and I never experienced even the SLIGHTEST hint of respiratory depression or shallow breathing and the hang over the next day was no worse than usual from drinking alone.

That being said...what I did is NOT any kind of solid proof that UEI doesn't produce respiratory depression at all, it is nothing more than my anecdotal story and I could try the same thing again and die, or end up doing it again and be fine but someone else might die...or maybe even everyone might be fine on the combo and it still wouldn't be real PROOF that UEI doesn't produce respiratory depression.

But as being perhaps a bit of an idiot, I wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing all over again as it was a lot of fun and felt great and TO ME it felt safe but I wouldn't drink more than I did most likely...and I have a MASSIVE tolerance so I could have drank 3 times the amount but I wouldn't venture to do so.

But just because I feel safe doing it doesn't make it safe and it's probably not...but I can still say that I am pretty damn sure if I'd had that wine on Percocet or Vicodin I would have experienced more respiratory depression than I did.

I think that it MIGHT be a safe bet that things like Perc or Vic MIGHT be stronger CNS depressants than UEI...but still none of it is proof.

Best to be safe and not follow my example...

I'll allow someone more educated on the matter than myself to provide a specific answer. However, in the meantime, I would hazard to guess anything that acts as a CNS depressant, such as Kratom and especially the extracts due to their concentration of the active alkaloids, could lead to respiratory depression. I certainly would NOT take any extract and drink alcohol or mix with a benzo. That's asking for trouble.

While I think your answer here is certainly the very smart one, I just want to pass along that most people around here usually agree that PLAIN LEAF kratom (not extracts which are a whole other ball game) is not usually a very strong CNS depressant in the way that pharm opiates are.

That doesn't mean it doesn't suppress respiration at all, just that it is PROBABLY not AS strong a CNS depressant as other opioids/opiates/downers.

If those extracts don't produce significant hypoventilation and still have high painkilling properties it's ludicrous to me that the medical community isn't doing more research into them. It would seem we have at least the basis for a potent painkiller with a much smaller chance of overdose. Am I missing something here?

I am considering trying some of the OEB out, a legal attainable drug that can cause nodding is just too tempting not to try once. I plan to get 5 grams, try 1 gram to start with and be done with it once those 5 grams are gone - back to plain leaf. Hopefully those don't become my famous last words. =D

Edit: p.s. I don't plan on mixing anything with it but weed.

I doubt you'll be nodding from the oxindole enhanced product, it's very stimulating, in a way not too dissimilar to amphetamine.

Kratom does not produce respiratory depression. The extracts are anyone's guess because no one knows for sure what's in them.

I doubt you'll be nodding from the oxindole enhanced product, it's very stimulating, in a way not too dissimilar to amphetamine.

Can anyone confirm this? I only ask because this is the exact opposite of what I have heard other people say about the OEB.

Hammilton, if I am looking for an extract with action similar to oxycodone/oxymorphone what would you suggest?

Day 3 (i think) 11:00 had my 2nd teaspoon of kratom. Feeling good. Not high on thc. Will exercise for circulation/moods sake b4 work. Took one more tsp Goal-5.5 tsp. ----OK, I'm back home after a long forest hike. I was feeling so good after the first 3 tsp plus a puff of super chron and the hike that I almost decided to add an extra tsp into my plan. I realized I am feeling great and don't want to deviate from the plan, so I will wait till 3:45 to take 1.5 tsp, then wait till 7:30 for the last tsp of the day. TBPH, I feel like getting superhigh on extra kratom.

Last edited:
Awesome man!!!
KEEP GOING! There's NOTHING in this world that feels as good as kicking an addiction. You'll appreciate your sober life so much more. We're cheering for ya!
I'm on day 4 of kicking both oxy and Kratom. Feeling pretty awesome.

Can anyone confirm this? I only ask because this is the exact opposite of what I have heard other people say about the OEB.

Hammilton, if I am looking for an extract with action similar to oxycodone/oxymorphone what would you suggest?

Where did anyone tell you that? Google 'OEB Rocket Fuel' and you'll see a lot of talk about it. It's very stimulating, and not in that mu-opioid way opiates are stimulating. I'm honestly not even sure if it blocks opioid withdrawal. I have a feeling whatever semi-synthetic they've added has significant delta-opioid affinity. It has a weird feeling, felt kind of similar to amphetamine, in that it was a mostly central with some peripheral sort of stimulation that was not unpleasant, but it wasn't exactly pleasant and definitely not what I'd call euphoric, either. It was more potent than UEI, or any other 'extract' I've ever had- 250mg was active, 500mg pretty good, and anything over 750mg was just overly stimulating.

None of these products are particularly likely to produce a nod, but UEI/FST (the same product, just in different forms) would be the your best bet. For an oxycodone-like stimulating strong-opioid effect, I'd suggest replacing 250-500mg of your UEI dose with OEB, I quite liked that combination. Plus, at the cost, OEB is too expensive to use on its own.

I just ordered 6 grams of UEI. I actually found a trip report by you from about a year ago on here and it sounds like UEI is probably more what I am looking for. I can't remember where I read about OEB being less stimulating it was online somewhere - or I may just be remembering it completely wrong who knows. Either way, thank you for your help man :)

I ordered some and then tried to cancel it but it was too late so today I've been taking it all day but it does nothing... I'm prolly going to take like 15 grams no which is all I have left and see if it does anything at all... And it's so nasty, hate this shit really.. useless IMO

I have the prumium bali... I bought it from a highly recommended website from what I've read and it does NOTHING. so useless

Last edited:
I ordered some and then tried to cancel it but it was too late so today I've been taking it all day but it does nothing... I'm prolly going to take like 15 grams no which is all I have left and see if it does anything at all... And it's so nasty, hate this shit really.. useless IMO

What kind of Kratom did you order?

Trust me, if it doesn't do anything then you got some bad shit because truly GOOD Kratom would get you high.

Last edited:
Reading a few of his recent posts regarding PST I'm not all that surprised he doesn't get anything from kratom.

Awesome man!!!
KEEP GOING! There's NOTHING in this world that feels as good as kicking an addiction. You'll appreciate your sober life so much more. We're cheering for ya!
I'm on day 4 of kicking both oxy and Kratom. Feeling pretty awesome.
Thanks FallZ! I too got into kratom because of my morphine habit. When I tapered off the morphine, I increased my kratom doses a lot! I am surprised I made it today without going over 5.5 tsp, but I am blessed with exceptional marijuana products that helped get my mind off kratom. I am a chronic pain person which complicates things. Thanks for the support :) Wow, DAY 4! You made it IMO. Your pupils are probably big as quarters ;)

Thanks FallZ! I too got into kratom because of my morphine habit. When I tapered off the morphine, I increased my kratom doses a lot! I am surprised I made it today without going over 5.5 tsp, but I am blessed with exceptional marijuana products that helped get my mind off kratom. I am a chronic pain person which complicates things. Thanks for the support :) Wow, DAY 4! You made it IMO. Your pupils are probably big as quarters ;)

Well, I hope you're right! I would be in deep, deep trouble if it weren't for Loperamide. That drug has just saved my ass. I couldn't quit oxy or Kratom no matter how hard I tried. The withdrawals have just been too difficult for me. I felt pretty awesome today which was a good thing because I had some serious business to take care of.

Count me in the same boat. Also in chronic pain due to multiple injuries all of which involved all manner of plates and pins. Certainly not as many as others, but far more than the general public I imagine. I'm always in pain. ALWAYS. I've just learned to live with it. I will admit to taking Oxy and Kratom to get high, but the pleasant "side effect" (Jesus that sounds just crazy) is that my pain was gone. Pain meds work really well for getting rid of pain. Go fucking figure.

When I was younger I smoked herb on a daily basis. I've learned that I'm an addict, so that makes sense to me in hindsight. But anyway, I used to LOVE good bud. The irony now is that I live where it's legal and can buy a ton of the best stuff around, but smoking it makes me extremely uneasy. Like, full on paranoid and introspective and guilty. I basically go nuts with introspection and not in a good way. I ate a small piece of a brownie a few weeks back and almost lost my mind. So, I can't really enjoy MJ anymore. Let me tell you just how much THAT sucks. I literally can't do drugs. At all. I can't drink because I'm an alcoholic. I can't take Kratom because I'll eventually use it daily and it jacks up my life. Obviously can't take pain pills recreationally cause that turns into a multi-hour habit that breaks the bank. Now I can't smoke herb either. I have no choice but to remain completely sober for the rest of my life. Sure, there are worse things in this world, but come on...everyone likes to cut loose and have a little fun now and then. I really thought I could keep a few oxy's on hand and only use them when I wanted to "party" (how pathetic does that sounds?). NOPE. They're gone as soon as I get 'em. Thought I could keep some grade A Kratom around. I really did think that was the answer, like I finally found the ONE DRUG that I could do responsibly, in the open, and catch a buzz from. NOPE. Every time I try it turns into a daily ritual and I get addicted. SO. Looks like I'm outta options. Time to get clean and stay clean.

Good for you, man. Keep going and if you need to take it slow, take it slow. Just do yourself a favor and don't be a victim of your own success. It's really, really, really easy to get your tolerance lower than decide one day that you're going to take a few extra grams. It feels great ... then you're back at square one and kicking yourself. At least, that's how it was for me. Can't wait to hear about another day of 5.5 tsp or less! It keeps me motivated too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.