that like to screw people sell asparin and
say its XTC i have peace with it... but
NOT PMA or GHB shit, its deadly man!
When ya damn dealers start to think??
An dead user cannot come back for more!
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"But in the long run these drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]

everyone asks this question and the answer is pretty simple. Its a messed up world. Sad but true. A lot of times the dealer doesnt even know what is in the pills that they are selling nor do they care.
test all your pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think you are refering to the people who actually press the pills together....
WHY????
cause they are only in it for the money! why do people cut coke with iso-tal(sp?), b-12, etc.? why do people re-rock coke with crystal? why do people take the time to turn coke into crack?
it is all easy....money!!!!
if you have say 100g of MDA,MDMA powder ready to press, which you are thinking you will get 20--50 pills out of that...oh and here is this gram of k sittin here, or whatever, speed......and when you mix it all together you will get more like 50-100 pills out of....more pills more money!
that is why they do it.....but......
there are some chemist that will do it with a slight cut of k/speed/dxm..cause they still want you to be happy, and come back for more, and this is why some pills will have 50% MDMA, cause they are not trying to kill you, but just stretch their investment farther. not saying it is right but it is fact.
then there are the ones that basiclly and usually do not know how to actually make MDMA, but they know how to configure a pill press with a little of high school shop backround, and they figure with some kool-aid, and some crushed up mini thins, they can make a killing, and just say fuck all the kids that buy them. same as the 100%PMA, and DXM pills...they are just sick and want to buy the latest big screens and shit that are out..
and lastlly, if you are referring to the dealers that got stuck with some of these bad pills....honestlly, it is nothing against the buyer but there is no return policy when it comes to drugs, if there connection sticks them with 2000 bunk pills, that they paid for..then YES it is true they are gonna pass them on...sorry but it is true..
always test you pills, carry a plate and tester in your car, it is legal you know?
casper

Excuse me!
100g MDMA= one thousand 100mg pills
100g MDMA= eight hundred 125mg pills
------------------
Instructor: Now what kind of tree can you be, Janet, down there on the floor?
Janet: I'm a fucking shrub alright!
-Girl Interrupted

ohhhhh don't get me wrong, i am not a chemist and i do not make them myself...so as far as the 100g etc. etc.....i was simply just making an example of why they do what they do.....
sorry
casper

When I see pills that are poorly pressed and contain little colored chips and specs I like to pass on those pills whenever possible. There are too many half strength pills made from good pills crushed up with filler and poorly pressed into low quality pills going around. The best way to improve quality is to refuse to buy poor quality pills and to test all pills before buying. The only way to stop this bullshit is to encourage friends to stop making it so easy for the dealers ripping us off.

All pills need some sort of filler, without a filler the pill would NOT stay together and would be pretty small.
There is never GHB in pills, GHB is uaually is liquid form, only time you will see in it poweder frm is if it's pharm. strength from overseas.
Usually those specks are just filler.

Sorry Kubly and Acidburn, but you´re wrong..
Past week here in the NETHERLANDS there
were people that died from pills that
contained GHB... and the newspapers,
television and police don´t lie in this
country. If you can catch a Dutch newspaper
like ALGEMEEN DAGBLAD... read.. there
are pills here in circulation WITH GHB in it!
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"But in the long run these drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]

Yeah I was just about to post about that. There are pills with GHB in. A friend got a batch of two tone pills, the top tested MDMA the bottom didn't change coulor but when done subjectively by its self had the effects of ghb. We where told they where MDMA+GHB pills with a drop of liquid LSD on top. I'm sure they where to. If you think I'm talking bollocks and you think you've seen everything in your time your wrong.

"If you think I'm talking bollocks and you think you've seen everything in your time your wrong."
lets not start a flame war, and make me close this
smile.gif

~hydra

Correction to hydra :
We're NOT flaming... we're just saying
the guys who tell diffrent are WRONG.
There's a lot of diffrence with flaming or
telling that someone's wrong. And some
people still don't understand what we are
saying so we say it the hard way.
And those moderators who think they
know all about it, shouldnt be moderators
anymore there are DEFINATELY pills with GHB
in it,anyone who speaks against that should
take some pills from me and see what
happens...
"Eeehm..., No GHB in it?"
"Then, why you're dead now?"
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
[email protected]

Oh yeah, 1 more thing, :
Closing this thread???
With other words :
"We don't like to be said we're wrong,
but we know we are... sorry."
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
[email protected]

well i am gonna have to agree with someone that yes all pills do have a filler in them, i may be wrong also, but i have been told that some of the fillers are sugar bassed to get them to hold together, but this is just hear say.
but that still does not make it ok for people to mix k and speed, etc. etc. in them...and now i guess GHB, i did not know this , but i do know that you can make GHB in a powder form, so i do believe it. i once got some yellow/beige nikes, that when tested they had no color change, when sent to dancesafe, it came back as aderall(sp?)..perfect press, perfect swoosh...now that to me was uncalled for!!!!
casper

Well, considering you need 2 to 3 grams of pure powder for an active dose of GHB, they would have to be some big ass pills, like the size of a cookie.
And to get an OD level of GHB, well times that by a two to three.
Do you have any links for that newspaper? Sometimes newspapers aren't the bastion of correct ecstasy information......

lol @ pinger - people are always so quick to trust the media.
*sigh*
when will they learn - the media is one of the drug community's enemies.

Can you provide a link or something to this source Eilts?
------------------
.... and Eazy Im still with you, fuck the beef nigga I miss you and thats just being real with you.
Dr Dre

Also the fact that GHB in it's stable salt form is hygroscopic (has tendency to absorb moisture) would mean not only would this thing have to be the size of an fucking Oreo cookie, it would also be a very wet Oreo.