• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why put SHIT in pills????

Yes, the source is the newspaper here...
called : ALGEMEEN DAGBLAD... it says that
3 people died from pills with GHB.. ask
it to DUTCH people.. they all know it.
And for Pinger --> The active doses for
GHB is just a little under the doses for OD.
For joseph :
Ya see the truth is, everybody wants to know how close me and snoop is,.. and who im still cool with.
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"But in the long run these drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by EieltsMnM (edited 28 November 2001).]

Right on dog! Im glad someone else on this board likes rap!
[This message has been edited by JosephTHeSequel (edited 28 November 2001).]

im afraid to tell you,
but there wasn't ghb in the pills
the ppl who died (i thought it was 1 right?) were partying straight for over 100 hours with 4-5 pills and a vial of ghb!
i hope this info is correct because i double checked it.
[This message has been edited by Chris_nl (edited 28 November 2001).]

EieltsMnM,
I'm afraid you are wrong about the OD statement. It is true that GHB has a fickle, and steep cumulative dose curve, but overdose levels are not usually encountered until 2 to 3 times the usual dose is taken. Normal doses are between 1 and 3 grams. Overdose (ie sleep or worse) usually occurs in the range of 5 grams and up.
Many people get themselves in trouble due to the steep cumulative dose curve, and re-dose themselves whilst still under the influence. In overdose situations, alcohol or other CNS depressants are often involved as well.
From Erowid, www.erowid.com
GHB Dosage
Alcohol withdrawal treatment .15 g (3 times daily)
Light .5 - 1.5 g
Common 1 - 2.5 g
Strong 2 - 3.5 g
Can induce heavy sleep 3 - 5 g
Overdose 5 - 10 g
Poisoning (Risk of Death) 10+ g
Caution : Values are for pure GHB powder NOT LIQUID !!
duration_chart_ghb.gif

The common weight range for ecstasy pills is 200-300 mg. To get an active dose 2 to 3 grams of GHB in a pill would require a pill on average 10 times as large and heavy as usual.
I can't, without the aid of lab analysis of said pill, say that there was no GHB present in the pills in question. But if they were normal size pills pressed into tabs, then 200 to 300 mg of GHB wont do shit, and you'll have to eat them like M&M's to get yourself in trouble.
And if they were the oreo sized pills I was mentioning earlier, well, clearly they must have known they were not ecstasy.
The most likely scenario was that previously mentioned- that they had been caning it with a bunch of pills, and also taking GHB from a vial in liquid form as well at the time.
And why do people put shit in pills? Because despite the internet, despite chemical testers, despite horror stories, and despite all our efforts here at bluelight, some people refuse to help themselves or to accept responsibility for harm minimisation.
Test your pills people!

As a fellow Australian i can confirm Pinger's supreme knowledge on GHB. Everything he said is once again spot on and u would do yourself a favour if u listened to it, instead of blindy quoting media articles or even lab results.
There MAY be cocaine in pills, but it essentially does nothing when taken orally. There MAY be GHB in pills sold as ecstasy (i.e the pills weigh at MOST 400-500mg) but it would DEFINITELY do nothing if taken orally.
GHB is actually a powder; it aint a liquid. If it is then its GHB powder dissoved in water or a close chemical relative, GBL, which is a liquid, generally diluted in water.

I don´t think so, the person who died
ate 2 pills with ghb,... and not like
M&M´s... that would be stupid, everyone
knows how dangoures GHB is, and i know
someone who´s an expert in Medical Druguse,
and told me about the ghb,... that the
active dosage is a lil under OD...
I don´t mind what you people believe, im
only trying to tell u that its dangoures,
and anyone speaking against me... go and
have some ghb pills,...
Then lets see how long you live
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
"But in the long run these drugs are proberbly gonna catch up sooner or later, but fuck it im on one!" -Eminem
Anyone who wants to talk, or question me... feel free to contact me.. ICQ#12517451
[email protected]

Feel free to tell us what you "know", excuse us while we laugh at you. The LD50 for GHB is about 30 times the normal dose. Most estimates are 1.1 to 2.5 grams (orally) per kg of body weight. So a minimum lethal dose would be at least 10 grams. 10 grams of 99.95% pure GHB powder will not fit into a matchbox. That is too much to fit into a pill. And the powder is hydroscopic, it attracts and absorbs water. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A GHB PILL!
If you actually have any facts then please do post them. But don't bother to post more of your uninformed bullshit here.
Harry

You´re dead if you take a matchbox full of ghb?? Yeah, sure you´ll be dead by then.
You die from even smaller amounts,
i´d say, believe what you would like to
believe, but i know for SURE that you die
from smaller amounts, cause here died a
girl(28) from 1 capsule... If you think
you only die by 10 or higher.. i think
you allready taken to much, time to see
the docter!
Anyway, the discussion about OD of ghb
can be ended, this has nothing to do with
the topic!
Believe what you want, cause someday
you´ll take a pill, after that you´re in
heaven thinking: "shit, im so stupid
I should have listened to the persons at
bluelight who are smarter than me".
----------GHB OD DISCUSSION ENDED---------
Look at the topic, if you have a respons to
the topic, please post,.. if you have
another BS-story about "i can take as much
GHB as i want, i won´t die from it" Go away.
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
[email protected]

Have you ever actually even seen GHB powder? I somehow doubt it as you know less than fuck all about the stuff.
A girl died from taking just one capsule of GHB? Bullshit.
Do you have any idea how big that capsule would need to be? At least the size of two shot glasses. I personally take GHB as a sleep aid, my dose is 5.0 grams of powder. This is less than the US FDA approved dose of GHB. That much GHB powder fills a shot glass.
Thank you but I have already seen a doctor. She was the one who suggested I try GHB as a sleep aid. And before you bother posting any more of your shit I suggest you do a search on "Xyrem", you'll find that GHB is now an FDA approved drug (although the original patent holder has been stripped of the patent and instead the US company Orphan medical has been given a patent).
Harry

Anyways, it does suck that we have to worry about what people are putting in pills.
------------------
.... and Eazy Im still with you, fuck the beef nigga I miss you and thats just being real with you.
Dr Dre

Yeah yeah harry, you're right, you can take2 kilo ghb without dying,...
Indeed joseph
------------------
"I Don´t Like Drugs,
Drugs Like Me"
[email protected]

Elts,
Did you even bother to look at the links and information provided?
I'm not claiming that GHB is a safe drug, it has enormous abuse potential and it's dosing is often problematic.
It HAS caused many deaths through abuse and mixing with other CNS depressants. But you are not presenting correct information in your argument.
Please read Erowid, Lycaeum, or any other reliable site with accurate information and do some reading.
cheers

ok fuck ghb, fuck k fuck bonding agents, what really sucks is when u get a pill of PURE HEROIN!!!
we had pills (like 10 between 10 ppl) we bought at radiate that were pure heroin. They were stealthaly crafted as Cash Moneys and were very well pressed and imprinted, even stained a little to be an off white. But in the lights of a party like that, ya cant tell what color anythign is.
Man that sucked
i was layin on the floor (happy as fuckin shiiit!) and couldnt move. GOt to make out with two girls tho that owned. But couldnt move. COuldnt talk...just sat there enjoyign life and had a terrible stomach ache, but diddnt care. IT felt too good. But anyways i so would have rather gotten E. Dope suxxors!!!!!!
----UP WITH HOPE! DOOOOOOOWN WITH DOPE!!----
------------------
~!~ THA WOOD ~!~

Oh really THE WOOD?, thats interesting
::makes jerking off motion::
------------------
AIM/MSN/Y! - ciajs1

Yes i did look at the linx, but that isn´t taking away that those substances are FUCKING DEADLY.... and i´ve never heard of pure heroin pills... that´d be more expensive to produce than X,... so i wonder why someone is selling heroin and telling its X
------------------
"There is no such thing as 'society'"
Listen to :
Neophyte - I will have that power
when you're rolling!

The Power Of Rotterdam!

[email protected]

so what have we learnt,
be sure to trust your dealer, dont buy pills that havnt been tested . . .
and it is easier not to use ghb then argue how dangerous it is !
JESTER WISHES FOR THE MDMA TREE TO FLOWER BEFORE NYE

Ok, Im not trying to "flame" anyone on this board, but the last thing you should say is that you are smarter than someone else you have never met, did you ever think that maybe your sources are a little bent outta shape, you say you know a medical expert, in that field many of them will lie about drugs to stop people from taking them.
Example: My friend has Tourette's he was told if he did ANY drug weed,E whatever that it would kill him instantly! another friend of mine is on the SAME EXACT meds and rolls sometimes and smokes everyday, he is perfect!
The point im trying to make is dont assume people are less smarter than you because they dont agree with your views on a certain topic, thats all.
[ 13 December 2001: Message edited by: Crae ]

Eielts, you're right, it's possibly there could be heroin pill. The fact is it would take about 60 USD worth of dope to make, and here E pills go for much less, so it would uneconomical. Also, Dancesafe and other labs have tested THOUSANDS of pills from all across the world, and NONE of them have EVER been found to contain heroin. So it's highly unlikely that all the people who think they got heroin in a roll actually did so, especially when there are so many other explanations... for example their pill could have contained MDEA or MBDB.
Oh, heroin in pure form is - guess what - a bitter-tasting white crystalline powder, much like almost every other drug. Some heroin you see is indeed a brown powder; some is also black, and some is white. Brown specks in a pill mean nothing. Oh, and it would be possible to make a heroin pill -- it wouldn't take "too much heroin to fit in a pill" as some BL'ers have said. The IV recreational dose is around 10-20mg; the oral dose is about 6 times as high, so 60-120mg, around or less than MDMA.

Blah Blah Blah.... Drag the shit out enough don't you guys. Calm down and get things straight...

theres some idiot here in lubbock tx telling me hes gonna have liquid ecstasy, i thought of GHB surely this is what they mean right?