• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam-2? (2-ethyl-9-Methyl-4-phenyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]di)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwhatzdrugs

Bluelighter

This compound is also known as deschloro-etizolam. PLEASE CHECK THE OTHER THREAD FOR MORE INFORMATION

I just saw something called etizolam 2:

CAS No. 40054-73-7
Chemical Name: 2-ethyl-9-Methyl-4-phenyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine
Synonyms: 2-ethyl-9-Methyl-4-phenyl-6H-thieno[3,2-f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine
CBNumber: CB92681341
Chemical Structure: C17H16N4S
21ov3mg.png

Etizolam:

463px-Etizolam.svg.png

Any info on this drug which differs from etizolam? It looks like a thienodiazepine just like etizolam.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i say the is but maybe if you had posted in the main thread about them someone may of answered

yes i say the is but maybe if you had posted in the main thread about them someone may of answered

I don't get what you're saying.

What thread? The one on etizolam? This is a novel substance and not etizolam.

It has only been mentioned on a swedish forum from what I can find, with not experience reports. Look like it just hit the scene.

Last edited:
I don't see the need. Typical RC vendor bullshit. Stick with the pharm grade etizolam and stop supporting pellet/powder DEALERS.

RC scene has turned to shit. I once loved it and not it's simply revolting.

I don't see the need. Typical RC vendor bullshit. Stick with the pharm grade etizolam and stop supporting pellet/powder DEALERS.

RC scene has turned to shit. I once loved it and not it's simply revolting.

Thanks for the info on this new novel compound.

Pharm grade etizolam is provided by pellet/powder DEALERS......

WTF are you even trying to say?

id post this is advanced drug discusssion u probably get a better response

Thanks for the info on this new novel compound.

Pharm grade etizolam is provided by pellet/powder DEALERS......

WTF are you even trying to say?

No pharm grade is made in pharm labs as this compound is scheduled in some regions. The pellets are made by RC vendors. You clearly know shit about how this all works. I hope you educate yourself for the sake of your life.

Not trying to be a dick, but I hate when I read such ignorant shit. We can't mention brands, but google Etilaam to see what pharm made etiz is. Any RC vendor had the shit made by a chinese lab. But hey, it's your body. Enjoy those fillers the pellets have. I'll stick with my pure Etilaam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etizolam REAL ETIZOLAM made by LICENSED labs.

drug snobbery at its finest, =D yes i wud like pharm grade etiz but i dnt like going from overseas

Not trying to be a dick,.

Fail, and a pedantic dickhole at that.

Funny how the analytical data for etizolam powder I have matches etizolam standards from say Sigma Aldrich. It's active at 1mg, but I'm sure it's filled with other fillers.

I think you're just a prick who thinks he's special because he has "pharmaceutical" Etilaam made in India or Japan or South Korea. Good for you, it was made by a "real" lab of chemists, not one of those fake labs.

Furthermore, I don't give a shit about what you have to say on the subject. This thread is not titled "how do you feel about etizolam in the RC market," it's about a novel analogue of etizolam, and discussion of any known use or effects, however they may vary from etizolam.

Last edited:
But hey, it's your body. Enjoy those fillers the pellets have. I'll stick with my pure Etilaam.
and what, etilaam is made of 100% pure etizolam, or are the pills 1mg in weight? because otherwise they will have fillers like every other pill formulation ever developed.
nothing like a bunch of people who don't have analytical equipment other than their fat mouths arguing that their drugs are the best :\ yawn

anyway on topic: This is closer to alprazolam than etizolam is.The analogy is triazolam is to alprazolam as etizolam is to etizolam2. So expect effects closer to xanax?

anyway on topic: This is closer to alprazolam than etizolam is.The analogy is triazolam is to alprazolam as etizolam is to etizolam2. So expect effects closer to xanax?

This makes me extremely curious. However I somewhat enjoy the factor that etizolam is of a shorter half life, but not ultra-short. I'll wait for some experiences, because I bet there will be someone ready to dive right into the stuff, but I'm not.

They could have seriously thought up a more descriptive name than 'etizolam 2' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.