• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Meclonazepam

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
I know theres loads of benzo derivatives just waiting to hit the RC Scene but this one caught my eye due to the fact that it seems to have been knocking around for some time without getting picked up by the pharm industry or the legal high market. Plus theres the anit - parasitic effect which has to be a bonus in anyones book

Wikipedia

Meclonazepam[1] ((S)-3-methylclonazepam) was discovered by a team at Hoffmann-La Roche in the 1970s and is a drug which is a benzodiazepine derivative similar in structure to clonazepam.[2] It has sedative and anxiolytic actions like those of other benzodiazepines,[3] and also has anti-parasitic effects against the parasitic worm Schistosoma mansoni.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meclonazepam

Meclonazepam isn't sold as a sedative/hypnotic but, rather as a treatment of a parasite in humans. Resrach showed it had not sdative effect at the 3.5mg that was the normal dose and only slight sedation at 7mg.

I know theres loads of benzo derivatives just waiting to hit the RC Scene but this one caught my eye due to the fact that it seems to have been knocking around for some time without getting picked up by the pharm industry or the legal high market. Plus theres the anit - parasitic effect which has to be a bonus in anyones book. URL]

Why is that a bonus?!? I'll keep my deworming tabs and anxiety meds separate, thank you.

The vendors are touting this as an Etizolam replacement. Is there any more info on this stuff? It seems like a big gamble and with so many Etizolam addicts, this could be a disaster if it isnt very active.

The vendors are touting this as an Etizolam replacement. Is there any more info on this stuff? It seems like a big gamble and with so many Etizolam addicts, this could be a disaster if it isnt very active.

I would say to all etiz addicts, it's time to get a gram of phenazepam or diclazepam and start tapering off benzos.
I can see Etiz gone in the near future.
*Poof*

-HOOD

Yeah its happening fast. A number of overseas vendors are no longer stocking it and replacing it with meclonazepam and deschloro-etizolam (calling it Etizolam 2) now.

I found a Swedish forum talking about it, seems like the potency is probably lower than clonazepam. It's kind of hard to do translate since I am on my phone but that's the gist I got from the one copy and paste translation I did.

It's a good benzo, very comparable to clonazepam. 3 mg meclonazepam equals about 1 mg clonazepam.

It's a good benzo, very comparable to clonazepam. 3 mg meclonazepam equals about 1 mg clonazepam.

How's the duration on comparison to clonazepam? Is it as good for anxiety? Clonazepam is the best benzo för anxiety imo.

With my limited experience with clonazepam, duration and anti-anxiety effects seem equal.

clonazepam need around 2 hours until its full effects manifest. how about meclonazepam?
and why wont they just make clontizolam (or was it zepam) which is the "etizolam"-version of clonazepam
i get it prescribed. funny enough, it was the first drug that i went to a clinical detox and now they swamp me with it. i get prescribed 2x1mg/day but this together with 1200mg seroquel (down to 500/300). so i will get my clonazepam, one of my most loved substances from doc for the next 2-5 years or maybe as long as i life. well thats an interesting approach to finish with a negative drug habbit: sustain it. go legal and keep shoving it at me (that is being said: tzhanks for the roche rivotril drops, the best tasting thing in the world, and one of the last two benzos still available in liquid form. sometimes even without the blue colour. but i like the taste of blue. they found another colouring agent than for rohypnol, just colouring liquids but not your tongue, teeth and hands. anyway, since it takes hours to kick in and is such a week sedative (haha) it would be a waste of prescious peachy-tasting liquid to use it as ko-drops)
so how long will meclonazepam need to take effect?

Shame if etizolam were to go.... probably in the US first, then maybe another EU-wide ban... meclonazepam doesn't sound amazing to me, but i was never a fan of clonazepam, allthough longer lasting than etizolam, i would imagine it's no where near as relaxing, in that valium like way.

I'll still probably get 100mg meclonaz, to try, but flubromazolam (not flubromazepam, which is ok) sounds far far more intresting as an RC benzo to me.

How does it compare in terms of duration and especially the anti anxiety effects to etizolam? Is there anything announced that they will ban etizolam? I mean MDPV, MXE, etc is soon gone in the complete EU. But there are still vendors selling it.

Hmmm, I'm intrigued by any potential research chemical that would bear resemble to clonazepam, clonazepam for me being a miracle drug that is by far my favorite benzo. Is meclonazepem the closest analogue to clonazepam (as the name would appear to suggest?). I hope some vendors consider carrying it soon!

Where in the US has there been any federal action emergency scheduling (or otherwise) benzodiazepines or their analogues since flunitrazepam (ROOOFIESSS)? I figured phenazepam would be an epidemic and be banned relatively quickly. Nope.