• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Bk-2C-B / 1000 mg - First Time (Somewhat Experienced) The dangers of RC overdose

perko

Greenlighter
BK-2C-B Trip Report
Subject: Male
Height: 5”11
Weight: 220 lbs
Dosage: 1 gram
Duration: 24 hours
Comedown: 72 hours
ROA: Oral

4.gif
*Warning! 1000 mg is considered a very very high dose of bk-2C-B and as the author is about to explain, this was a mistake of sorts. You should not attempt to repeat it beguiled by sought after effects that were described. Instead, always start low, and take numerous occasions to increase your dosage slowly and step by step. Especially since this drug is known to be unreliable in resultant potency.*

First of all I would like to clarify that the dosage mentioned above is NOT a typo. Before I venture any further in elaborating on the subject of me taking 1 gram of this substance, a few brief worlds of caution must be spoken to all of you who are thinking of doing some stupid crap like that – Don’t. Good thing is you won’t die… but that is where the good news end. I will not bore you into explaining where I was, with whom I was or what I was doing. Instead, I am going to keep this one short and sweet, with only the most important info written down for your entertainment.

If you are not familiar with BK-2C-B, let’s say that a person should dose around 200-300 mg tops for your average ++ experience. I have a pretty inaccurate scale I mind you, but I was able to dish out three 333 mg piles out of my original gram. And so, figuring out that I am going to go a little bit higher this time, parachuted down one of my three 333 mg rizzlas.

12:00; T-00.00 – Parachuted one 333 mg BK-2C-B rizzla paper down my throat. Did a pretty good job tightening it up (which in retrospect would prove a fatal mistake).
17:00; T-05:00 – Five hours later and still no effects! No roll, no trip, no high, no nothing. I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday, so I didn’t attribute the lack of effects to stomach content. Because I am a Grade A idiot, what do I decide to do? Another 333 mg down the hatch.
21:00: T-09:00 – So I begin to feel a little funny around the edges. This is perhaps the first time I got any effects after taking the drug nine hours ago. Anxiety crept, but did not stay enough to be a bother. Nothing else happened for a while.
22:30: T-10:30 – Seeing as I was heading for a disappointment (boy, was I wrong), I was finally able to convince myself that the batch was a bunk, which gave me the peace of mind to pop the third and final piece of the drug. I would like to mention that during my previous 220mg trial, I got decent effects, only after 2 hours prior to taking the drug.
23:00: T-11:00 – At first, I was really surprised that I was starting to get effects (terrified more than surprised actually). I drank a shit-load of water and ate some pizza in order to get rid of that last parachute as fast as possible, before it synergizes with the rest. At that point, I was beginning to sweat and shiver. The experience began like your typical MDMA roll, a very good one at that, almost undistinguishable, but almost (no super, super euphoria), but the stimulation was definitely there, and so was the body load. My pupils were getting more dilated, and my penis had shriveled up something bad, but this was just the beginning. As the MDMA-like trip started to develop, I was feeling better and better, like my dopamine was pouring into my synapses like a waterfall passing through a funnel. I felt blissful and quite happy, no visuals yet. Talking to people was really enjoyable, and I felt like I can go on like this forever.

00:00; T-12:00 – This is where the actual trip begins, and all the fun and excitement from the MDMA part subsided. It was twelve o’clock, almost 12 hours after I popped my first 333 mg dosage. The reason it started working then instead of sooner, I reckon, was because I had made the mother-fucking rizzla paper way too tight to be dissolved by the stomach acids; the intestines saw to that. And one by one, all three of my 1 gram of substance found itself into my bloodstream. By this time both my pace and the world were starting to get rather slow.

From here on I don’t know what happened at what time, all I know is that this madness lasted exactly 5 hours… go figure. At the 12 hour mark, I decided to smoke a big bad bowl of your garden variety cannabinoids (not AM-2201, relax) The MDMA like euphoria disappeared in a matter of second, giving way to ALMOST SUDDENT changes in both cognitive functions and precept. Everything was starting to breathe, with phenomenal traces going off moving objects. No enhancement of colors, moving patterns, or enhanced imagination were noticed at this point, or at any point of the trip actually (read on). The effects grew so progressively intense, in such a short period of time, that I was wondering WTF was with that 12 hour waiting period, that made me dose so high (besides from being an impatient moron).

It must have been an hour later (by this time, my vision was getting so fucked, I couldn’t make out the clock on my computer screen). Things were started getting very big, terrifyingly big. I was shivering out of my freaking mind, but as soon as I covered myself in the slightest, it got boiling hot. At some point, my ego totally evaporated and so did most of my emotions (again, very suddenly). Basically, I felt I got robbed of everything that made me human. The chemical forced me to a state of “perfect nihilism’. Unlike mushrooms and acid, where even the most insane trip holds some emotional significance; this one basically deprived me from experiencing such a thing. The objects around me were not only meaningless, but they were almost ‘ethereal’, without an essence. Never before had I experienced such an unpleasantly neutral trip. Everything was taking a purple/reddish tint; whereas orange and yellow looked almost see-through.

Now the visuals were getting too much for me to handle. Don’t get me wrong, they were pretty shallow and uninteresting compared to other substances. To clarify, if your ‘complete’ psychedelic experience opens up 10 valves in your brain, this one opened up 3 at most, but all the way up. No kaleidoscopic visions; no outer-body/space/time experiences; no intricate layer by layer fractals. The visuals that this substance was able to produce were very simple, very predictable but ever so intense. As a matter of fact, 5 grams of mushrooms will leave you nowhere near the level of intensity I am talking about. The hues were changing rapidly; going through all possible variants of color, repeating every minute/second? Or so. My whole visual field was changing sizes so much, that it because maddening looking at objects for more than a second. The world lost all colors (there was black and white, with overtones of gray). I imagined a white pipe, opening and spilling out colors of green, red and blue. I imagined those colors being my sanity, and the second they were out of the white pipe, my mind would go in a loop (I would like to state that all of these were OEV, for closing my eyes at this point seemed impossible) I was feeling EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE; with no ego and no emotions, and all this crazy shit happening, all I wanted was for the trip to be over. There were swirling blue, red and green lights everywhere, and the second I closed my eyes, those swirls would try to steal my sanity. I had something playing on the computer, and the lights turned all the way up. At one point (when I was well enough to move) I decided to turn off the lights and see if I could sleep it off (sleep didn’t come for 36 hours after dosing). The second that light was gone, I was vomiting the little stuff I had in my stomach, and the visions… maddening. I could not turn the lights off again, afraid that if I did, I would no longer be able to return to the world of the sane. I felt into a pit of loneliness. Nothing in this world can compare to the loneliness and solitude at left at that moment.

So terrible was this experience; so unimaginably uncomfortable it was, that I was seriously considering putting an end to my life. But just as fast as the effects arose; around 5 o’clock in the morning I was finally able to find my ego and form a conscious thought.

05:00 T-15:00 – Fifteen hours after dosing, I was finally able to get ahold of myself. But the effects did not subside for the next 12 hours. I was still afraid of the darkness, and my mind felt like it would disappear at any second. My pupils were still terribly dilated and penis thing was as bad as ever. I was squirming and shivering and seating like crazy for the next 12 hours. The visuals subsided in waves; each time losing more and more of their intensity. The whole time my body was feeling like it had no idea what was happening. When I needed to take a leak, it had to be done in a matter of seconds, for I had almost no control over my bladder. Thank god I had empty bottle in my room, so at least I didn’t piss myself. Going outside of my comfortable room at this point (or during the next 12 hours) was not an idea which I could stomach. I was curled up in a fetal position for most part of the trip, for any movement or change in pose (or even change in though) would spiral me down the path of madness.

I spent the next three days barely eating, and recuperating from the cognitive onslaught of this substance. I could not sleep for a very, very long time. I felt ‘the fear’ whenever I closed my eyes. The first time I slept was for about an hour. Second time 3 hours. Only after the 72 hours had passed, could I fall asleep entirely (and it was still quite disturbing/frightening).

I had problems with taking a crap for a long time; feeling like my insides have been demolished by some evil chemical. I threw up a few times, but was only able to poo once. Here I am almost 5 days later, and my mind still feels like it had just ran a marathon (barefoot)

Final Thoughts: A good thing to mention before ending this poorly written piece, is that I did not seem to get any auditory distortions whatsoever. No wah-wah-wah effects; no shift in pitch/tone, very weird, considering the powerful visual phenomena. The MDMA like roll is present, but it disappears once psychedelia kicks in. And remember, this is not a ‘complete’ psychedelic by any definition of the world. It acts on certain receptors, opens them up real nice; but it is nothing like mushrooms, acid or DMT. I would compare it to other PEA if I have had any (by what I am reading from other trip reports, this one might be close to 2C-P, at least at these doses).

And in conclusion, dropping a whole gram of BK-2C-B won’t kill you per se (albeit from a slight arrhythmia and shallow breathing, there wasn’t much to fear about), but it won’t give you anything worthwhile (like 10 hits of acid would). You will visually trip hard yes, but it would be so lacking in essence, that you would just want the whole thing to end. At these doses, this substance is not only NOT FUN, but quite uncomfortable as well. Let me just clarify that I DID NOT HAD a bad trip; actually, I was feeling pretty good before this whole shit happened. I suspect that the initial roll robs the brain of the so-much needed dopamine, and when the time finally comes to trip, you have no dopamine left to enjoy the experience.

One thing I certain, as far as I am concerned, never again am I touching this one. Downplay the dose; get yourself a lot of benzoes and by the love of God DON’T SMOKE SYNTHETIC WEED while you are at it. Each time I smokes some of that shit, I got bumped up another level of intensity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow perko... sounds unpleasant. You should invest in some empty gel caps, or just eat chemicals without a "container". It seems to me that rolling a dose in rolling papers is a bad choice, basically for the reason it delayed your trip so much in this case.

Wow, 15 hours with effects continuing for another 12.
Sounds like a tough time, glad you got through it ok. 1g is an insane dose, sounds like it wasn't improved by the synthetic cannibinoids either.

Couldn't you afford a piece of bread to engage your metabolic processes? A Cup of coffee?
A Glass of Orange juice? All of these things would make metabolism engage....

Jesus Christ mister 1 gram. *tips his imaginary hat*. I've done 100mg of 4-aco-dmt, and well 100mg of Allylescaline at different times, those trips were hellishly strong.
But you sure have one strong little bromolated brain now don't ya.

for a roll, i would keep the dosage low. 100 mg wouldn't produce the MDMA-like roll you are interested in, but it wont hurt to add it to some MDMA to get things "rolling". I wouldn't try anything involving this substance where there are people present, unless like you said the dose doesn't go over 100-150 mg i suppose.

Well sir, it is not like I could make the terrible \emptiness\ of it all go away just by wishful thinking. I am not sure how strong my mental fortitude is, considering that how utterly fucked up I was. But yeah, I didn't cry, if that is what you were implying :D. If anything, my brain is soft for allowing me to poison myself like this. It just goes to show that God protects the stupid.

P.S. Now that I come to think of it, the reason why I didn't eat anything or drink anything was that I was afraid that the drug would undergo dimerisation, turn purple or something and lose its potency. And considering that I was bloody waiting for 12 hours before getting any worthwhile effects, I never would had imagined that a metabolism can be that slow when there is no food present. I would know from now on.. tnx jeeves

Last edited by a moderator:
Perko, can you provide a creative title for the trip report describing the experience for you - as if you were giving a title to a book or essay - then we can pass it on to the Trip Reports forum. edit: done, QED, thnx.
Thanks for writing the report but please learn from your mistake. This is after all a harm reduction forum, let us do what we can to trip as safely as possible, and discuss it with that mentality.

Sorry that you had to go through this... by the way isn't a long onset normal for this compound, were your remarks about the rizla bombs assumptions?

Not sure what cannabinoid you took by the way but what you mention regarding shallow and powerful but superficial tripping effects reminds me of the complaints with NBOMe compounds and it seems to be a trait of unattenuated or relatively simple, unbridled and perhaps selective action of (semi-)full agonists. Which would be mainly true for a number of cannabinoids, probably not bk-2C-B though.

moved PD >> TR
Sorry, I've messed up the TT but I will get it fixed. :)

Last edited:
Lesson learned everyone, do your research and never take a gram of an unknown chemical. Smh.

There's something really fishy with this drug, down to the dimerization and variability between effects. I'm glad you lived to tell the tale next time if you don't get effects from 330mgs just give up...it was quite foolhardy to continue dosing until the whole gram was gone. It kinda reminds me of the people who will take bunk e and since they're not rolling they think taking more would be better.

Wow this is really scary, I can't even imagine how it would be if I had a 1g roll on bk-2c-b, when i have around 130mg it lasts for at least 12 hours, and my pupils are awful for like 15 hours at least
Really weird you didn't get effects after 5 hours dude, when i go for 100 mg i'm already rollin' feelin' some effects @ H+1
Anyway i'm glad you ended up fine, i'm going to roll tomorrow, i'll be careful :D

I drank a shit-load of water and ate some pizza in order to get rid of that last parachute as fast as possible, before it synergizes with the rest.

In my understanding, drinking water is a no no in poisonous/overdose situation, because it actually fasten the digestion/absorption of the chemical. It is great you're still alive, thanks for sharing :)

that's what I'd call a heroic dose. Gald you made it through in one piece!

Glad you're OK. I'm feeling sick after a 150mg dose yesterday. I'm going to leave this alone, not worth it now.

I just registred to give my opinion on this since I had nice trip on 260mg yesterday myself.

First of all: You should never just eat more shit, just because it doesn't kick in. Do that with 25i for example and you may die.
I made the same mistake on the first time I took over 200mg of bk-2c-b. I parachuted down another 100mg like 45min after the initialdose of 200mg.
My first 4 bk-trips were horrible, but mostly because I didn't sleep enough before and tripped alone, even if I never did that before, not even on other psychedelics.
Yesterday my opinion about that substance changed completely. First I thought, you can only have bad trips - well I have to admit: thats bullshit!
I the only one tripping, but I was not alone. Some friends were here with me and made sure I wouldn't fuck up.
It was an awesome trip with colorful and organic OEV's with loads of trailing and patterns everywhere.
Only downsides I see in bk-2c-b: 4 hours until it kicks in, and it lasts too long.
I always tripped for 20-24 hours when I dosed above 200mg (where the actual fun begins) and even after all visuals were gone, I couldn't sleep for another 3-5 hours.
Exhaustion can be a bitch in that case. My first 4 trips ended with me crying after seeing myself in the mirror and stuff.
I will do more experimenting in summer, since I feel like its a psy you should take in nature. Just a feeling, can't prove it.
For those who are interested in the substance: start with 150mg. If you feel comfortable with that, go for 200mg, you still like it? take 230 or even 250mg. Thats okay too? well go ahead. I can't imagine a 1g trip and I do not want to try that at all. but everything up to 300mg seems safe to me.
Thats it for now, sorry for bumping, but since not many people seem to write stuff about it, I might just do it if I feel like translating my recent tripreport sometime soon for the BL-forum.
Let me know if you are interested.

I don't believe that is right to start at 150mg. I did that and had one of the most horrible trips...for about 20 hrs, initially is really fascinating and a rolling feeling when it starts kicking in, but after that....I thought I had lost it completely, and not in a nice way. The only feeling that I can compare to it is a state of mental decrepitude for quite a few hrs. I thought my brain had turned into some plastified matter and it wouldn't ever go back to normal. Very exhausting.