• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. Please refrain from offing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
Rules:
-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too.

Play nice kiddies

Old one can be found here.

I thought the title was pretty funny as well. I am trying really hard not to shoot this dope I have. I have taken like 10mg of suboxone over the last 48 hours stopping 12 hours ago. I am going to try and wait till tomorrow to get high. Junky willpower test!

Wooo! I have not much willpower... if any at all.

Good luck, brother! Remember - The longer you wait - The greater the high will be!!
Yeaaahh boii!

lmao

nice :| You should almost off yourself for it; but then you would be breaking the rule of your lame big-hearted but small-brained title. Keep up the lack of thought but continue to be kind.

sorry I <3 you.

so to all the west side riders...do you have any stories about any encounters you may have had with the cpd or dicks that ended ok or maybe not so much? I have some decent stories. I know opiateguy had a great one about some crack head wigging out. So let's hear some stories chi heads especially my west side riders.

Last edited:
How has the west side been lately as far a quality? I can usually get a good idea - the area from the description. I've been using a phone connect that's not answering :| The nerve of that bastard.
129b40057df3409ba41bb8c1456f060406307c58fdd9fb3c4c338c4d3eb1a7b0.jpg

Q4iCkVI.jpeg

Should I even ask about he heat?

Q4iCkVI.jpeg

Well I passed my will power test only shot half a bag in the middle of the night when I woke up feeling a little withdrawal! So today should be good rolled over ate a bar and a half wait for that to kick in then do a big shot! Hows everyone else doing?

Also this methadone clinic I have an appointment at is trying to charge 15 dollars a day for the first 3 1/2 months. Is that a complete rip off? And I only get down to 10 bucks after that. They will kick me out for weed or any benzo use. Have to be there 7 days a week for first 3 months no sunday take homes. I was all gung ho, but this sounds like a worse deal than sub. Is this all normal? Or just Alabama shit. Oh and they start outat 25mg for first 4 days by state law then have to see doctor for increase. I think my state wants me dead.

Last edited:
^ excellent. Glad to hear you're in better spirits. That sounds like a fun combo ;) but not for those who are naïve. I'm puffing on some excellent bud and snorting a couple two tree adderals. I have klonopin and about a jab and a half for later tonight.

I've kept my use to weekends only for several years now with only the occasional dab during the week. It all seems to work out quite well with subs, adddies, tanazadine and pins to get me through a fairly high stress position.

Well I passed my will power test only shot half a bag in the middle of the night when I woke up feeling a little withdrawal! So today should be good rolled over ate a bar and a half wait for that to kick in then do a big shot! Hows everyone else doing?

Also this methadone clinic I have an appointment at is trying to charge 15 dollars a day for the first 3 1/2 months. Is that a complete rip off? And I only get down to 10 bucks after that. They will kick me out for weed or any benzo use. Have to be there 7 days a week for first 3 months no sunday take homes. I was all gung ho, but this sounds like a worse deal than sub. Is this all normal? Or just Alabama shit. Oh and they start outat 25mg for first 4 days by state law then have to see doctor for increase. I think my state wants me dead.

Yeah 15 bucks a day is really steep. I mean, it all depends on how much money you make usually. They do a sliding scale based on a percentage of your income, but still, a lot of people pay under 60 bucks for a entire week. How does your clinic come up with the price? Did you give them a paystub or they just told you that was the price?

Anyone noticed a huge amount of cops on the west side lately? maybe its cus its starting to get warmer and the sun goes down later so people are out late and what not, idk maybe im crazy just noticed a lot more cops then usual this week

Yeah 15 bucks a day is really steep. I mean, it all depends on how much money you make usually. They do a sliding scale based on a percentage of your income, but still, a lot of people pay under 60 bucks for a entire week. How does your clinic come up with the price? Did you give them a paystub or they just told you that was the price?

They just told me that was the set price no sliding scale or anything. I am currently working minimum wage so its not really affordable. I dunno what to do honestly.

Where I'm from, they have a certain amount of "state slots" at methadone clinics, where the state pays for half, but they're always full...and if you work at all, you won't qualify.

It's pretty expensive, probably around $12 a day depending on where you go...cheap compared to a dope habit, but it ends up being a big monthly bill once you get clean and start working and paying for it with a legit job...

They just told me that was the set price no sliding scale or anything. I am currently working minimum wage so its not really affordable. I dunno what to do honestly.

Do you have medicaid? They always take that and it pays for everything. But, not having a sliding scale is stupid. Tons of people are in rough positions getting on methadone, and they know that. Trying to extract every lost dollar from your clients is really weak. Is there another clinic around you can go to?

Do you have medicaid? They always take that and it pays for everything. But, not having a sliding scale is stupid. Tons of people are in rough positions getting on methadone, and they know that. Trying to extract every lost dollar from your clients is really weak. Is there another clinic around you can go to?

I have Cigna through my rents till November. Im gonna call the other clinic but its 45 miles away one way, where the one I was talking to is 40 miles roundtrip. Im just so worried I am going to get on it and not feel better. At that point I am basically out of options.

I have retyped this three times trying to answer you Mr.scag. You asked a great question. Bupe has never really satisfied my cravings for opiates. Its just too cold lacking the warmth of a full agonist. But I think the simplest answer is that I need an opiate that I can feel in me everyday. I don't want to be nodded flat out all day but I just want to feel a little warmth and satisfied everyday. I think that is the only way I will ever be able to quit heroin. I use drugs to cover up emotional pain. Bupe doesn't do that at all. Am I misguided in thinking methadone offers at least some of these things I described even if in small and diminishing amounts over time?

lol at the title. finally a new thread. Just got back from the good old wild west. jab and a half should get me through the next 2-3 days. recently my habits spiraled a little bit out of control and I blew through 4 jabs in 5 days so im really trying to keep that shit in check and lower that down. Dudes still got the clear red heart baggies no tappe no staple. Happy noddings to all and have a good St. patty's day.

I have retyped this three times trying to answer you Mr.scag. You asked a great question. Bupe has never really satisfied my cravings for opiates. Its just too cold lacking the warmth of a full agonist. But I think the simplest answer is that I need an opiate that I can feel in me everyday. I don't want to be nodded flat out all day but I just want to feel a little warmth and satisfied everyday. I think that is the only way I will ever be able to quit heroin. I use drugs to cover up emotional pain. Bupe doesn't do that at all. Am I misguided in thinking methadone offers at least some of these things I described even if in small and diminishing amounts over time?

No you're actually right. Because methadone is a full agonist, it does do that. So, you will feel much better than you did on bupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.