• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

ATTENTION US East-Coast Members: Bad Batch of Heroin Responsible for 4 Deaths in 24h

Holy shit. Post this in the "bad stamps/dangerous heroin" alert thread It's a sticky in the Drug Culture forum.

15 deaths in 5 days that is horrible. Fuck whoever is mixing fentanyl with the shit, their customers clearly won't be coming back because they're dying. I know we hear about fentanyl-laced dope a lot but it's stupid. I'd rather get ripped off and get a bag of flour than EVER get fentanyl and not be warned.

People be careful and test your dope before you load up your 5 bag shot. In Indianapolis my friend was sure he'd be good on 3 bag shot because he did 3 the night before, same dealer, same dope we thought, bought less than 12 hours later, and he overdosed and I saved his life fortunately by myself. Always taste, smell, test. Do a small tester shot, if you get knocked by it, you know you've got some dangerous shit.

As my friend always said (but frequently violated it): "You can always put more in if it's not enough, but you can't take it out if you inject too much." Play it safe

So they believe "someone" is making it. I suspect it to be not fentanyl, but one of the analogs. Most likely A-F imo. Yet another dagger in the RC scene. I'm so glad I kicked dope. I'm pretty sure one of the last bags I did was I was in Philly years ago was a combo of heroin and fent. If it wasn't for my insane tolerance I know I'd be dead. I nodded out within 5min of snorting the bag.

Be safe folks. KNOW YOUR SOURCE.

Aye. And east coast heroin is such a little devil . I lived in Colorado and tar was always really safe, had several dealers and never ran across a super potent batch. I live south of Chicago a bit, and I'll say all the dope here is give or take 1-2 points, the same strength on a scale 1-10. It's always good so the same amount always does the same thing. Just sometimes it's a tiny bit better and you have a nicer nod, but never any fent-laced shit. And I've never need a stamp bag in my life. In the west it was all in balloons, here it's all in tiny plastic corner-ties, Indy it was in foil. Occasionally here it's foil but not often. Getting off-topic, but I just feel bad for east coast users that have to constantly have their guard up even more than normal when going to cop just because of instances like this

Feel bad for us? Lol I feel bad for people like I you it live in syracuse ny and I always get really good dope in my bags every thing disolves and nothing is left over and the fent thing is way overrated I've never seen or heard anything like that happening around here

Moving to NASADD where it may be merged with the dangerous stamp / batch thread.

OD --> NASADD

I'm a resident of Pgh, Pa & it's sad to see this happening again in my area. I'm actually down in Tampa Bay, FL for work right now but have been waiting to get a phone call about someone I know ODing since hearing this news the other day. Thankfully I got myself away from the heroin scene & onto suboxone maintenance about 5 years ago.

Before I went onto maintenance there was a simalar situation with bags named "Get High or Die Trying" & that is all anybody wanted. So I see many more deaths coming from these "Theraflu" bags. I guess it speaks to how sick we really become in the depths of a heroin addiction. Instead of staying as far away as possible from hot batches we seek them out specifically.

When the "get high or die trying" bags were around me & a friend of mine had a solid connect for them & actually stocked up on them before the police cracked down on heroin dealers & users. Looking back I feel incredibly stupid for acting so foolish but that's the nature of the beast I guess. Also incredibly lucky I did not die during that episode of my addiction. There was 4 times I woke up from 10 min to hours after shooting them up with the needle still in my arm.

Anybody on BL that is from SW PA please heed the warnings of the news & others. Avoid any bags stamped "Theraflu" even if you think it's a knock off bag. The high or relief from sickness is not worth dying over. Especially if it is fent in them, the high is way overrated, no euphoria just a hard nod & hardcore respiratory depression.

Everybody from The Burgh please be careful, much love & support!

Got one of these theraflu bags 2 days ago.. knocked me on my ass, straight up.
Went back for more.. half a bag does it for me.. I'll have my dick in my face 5 minutes later.

^That makes you wonder how many total ODs the stuff has caused...Probably a damn lot, because with the Narcan so readily available these days it seems as long as someone is around to call 911/help that the person stands a very good chance to make it.

Ah! Thanks I'd forgotten where it was located. A Harm Reduction gold star to you my friend, much obliged :)

Actually the same thread is found in both forums, so you weren't wrong yourself %)

damn I was having a good morning up until this point

at least the comments are understanding and not full of douchebags who probably line up to vote for the same fucking shit every year thinking a damn thing is gonna change

As per usual it's heading further east AND west. Please folks don't buy this shit, it just encourages this reckless behavior of dealers making this terrible fent:dope ratios.

I still think it's a fent analog. We all know analogs are cousins and the simple medical tests they do will always show up as fent. Just like MXE will show up as PCP. I think it's bu-f and dope.

Also they're likely to have changed stamps already. This is going to be a terrible year. I was actually thinking for the first time in 7 years (since my oxy supply is on hold) that I'd like to find some dope. NOT happy this shit happened, but it quickly changed my mind and I'll stick to ox and rox.

Be safe folks; you're playing with fire and some of this posts are encouraging NON HARM REDUCTION. Am I wrong?

^^

You got um in Jersey?

No, sir. I had to cross over the pond to cop it.
Went there again today... but they didn't have the same stamp :`(
So I headed back over the pond & copped at my usual spot.
Kinda disappointed. It was really good, man. One hit wonder shit.

I wonder why it wasn't cut properly to take into account the potency of the fentanyl. So now instead of being able to stretch the supply out to maximize profit they now have at least 22 less customers, and the DEA up their ass which will surely put a dent in sales.

This stuff has been around as long as I've been doing heroin...whether as the main ingredient or as something to boost potency...its probably added higher up the chain...

If you know its there, its manageable....but there's no way 2 bags of even pure heroin would kill someone doing 2+ bundles...and that's what kills people, they didn't know...Its still dangerous even if you do know. I've had dealers tell me that it wasn't regular dope and to be careful...