• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

ATTENTION US East-Coast Members: Bad Batch of Heroin Responsible for 4 Deaths in 24h

^^

Yeah it's very possible that the guys hawking it have no idea what it's cut with. They could know and just be complete idiots though.

I have had guys warn me about stuff before, and I have also gotten crazy stuff with next to no warning at all instead just told it was "fire" as usual... A little bit of the boy who cried wolf syndrome if you ask me.

There was a killer batch going around in Hartford in the spring or summer (literally was killing people) and I had an idea what it was because of a warning someone had sent me for the dangerous stamp thread here on BL. I warned my friend I was with to do a tester shot and he thought I was full of shit because this was the same guy he always goes through just with a new batch of good shit. Reluctantly he agreed to do one bag and ended up puking from it. Had he done his normal shot I'm sure right then and there I would have been driving him to the hospital rather than back to his house

It's tough though because the people who know what it is just consider it good/potent dope and will usually treat it with care after they go search it out on purpose, but it's the people who cop it unsuspectingly and have no idea that it's not your normal dope that end up falling out when they do way too much

Yall, please be careful with this huge threat on the horizon.

I wonder why it wasn't cut properly to take into account the potency of the fentanyl. So now instead of being able to stretch the supply out to maximize profit they now have at least 22 less customers, and the DEA up their ass which will surely put a dent in sales.

Illegal drug traffickers don't have to adhere to any kind of quality control or anything.

Yes, I am sure they "attempted" to cut the powder they mixed and then sold as "dope" on the street to be a homogenous mixture, but I mean... when you're dealing with something as potent as fentanyl, like a few granuales here or there extra can kill

^This is exactly what they used warn about in detox/ rehab etc.

"There's this "synthetic heroin" out there that's so potent, even just a few little flakes of it will kill you. It's so potent that it's almost impossible to mix evenly in powder."

They never usually told us it was fentanyl back then, they always called it "synthetic heroin", but there were a few older junkies, like in their 60s, who told me that half the heroin on the street had fentanyl in it.... I