• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread - 2nd Coming (feat. alliterating ramblings)

I think next time I trip (either this Friday or next Friday) I'll be plugging some 2c-p. I don't have much left, so it'll be more efficient and hopefully, a little more intense. Plus, I hate the long come up, it's such an obnoxious wait. I'm thinking of plugging 7mg to start and seeing how it goes.
After recently doing just this, I doubt i'll ever return to oral use of 2c-P. Its in a similar vein to 2c-B. Plugging it is actually pretty pleasurable with how the come up tends to go. After an hour to an hour and a half you should be fully peaked though first alerts can be felt within 5-15 minutes. I never got much nausea with 2c-P, but when I did it was usually fairly nasty and I plugged 2c-P around 8 times never going lower than 4mgs and only ever received nausea/vomiting once. Either way it was well deserved since I plugged my last 10mgs. Which I came here to say was insane! It was one of those trips where it just kept building for a long time and would have noticeable jumps of intensity within short time frames. The wait for 2c-P orally is just how you described it too, haha obnoxious(like DOC has a fairly long come up as well but I wouldn't call that one obnoxious....). 5-8mgs was my perfect zone, though I figured as much considering I orally dose 10-16mgs. Oh and even though I don't really find 2c-P's load to be to much of anything or annoying, plugging still seems to smooth this out, similar to how it does with 2c-B with me.

Yeah, I've never really experienced any significant nausea on 2c-p, even at even 14mg, even without ondan. I think when I plug it though, I'll preload with ondan just to make sure since quicker come ups tend to make me a little nauseous with psychedelics (except for 2c-b which was rather amazing and smooth when I plugged it.)

I would be very keen to find out the come-up duration, total duration and dose equivalencies of alternative dosing methods.

Oral
Sublingual
Nasal
Anal
Vaped

Last edited:
I would be very keen to find out the come-up duration, total duration and dose equivalencies of alternative dosing methods.

Oral
Nasal
Anal
Vaped
I can't say some of them for sure, but as I remember the general rule of thumb to follow with psyches is to reduce the dose by atleast half, more so if your apprehensive.

Oral = 14mgs = 2 and a half hours to 3 = 20ish hours
Nasal= 6-7mgs = 30 minutes to one hour, maybe an hour and a half to full peak = 16-18 hours
Anal = 6-7mgs = 30 minutes to an hour, rarely takes hour/ a half = 17-19 hours(dunno why but plugging seemed to last a bit longer than insuff. though honestly I only insuffed it one time...)
As for vaped I don't have, but would estimate it to be Vape= 4-6mgs = 15 minutes to 45 minutes, maybe an hour to an hour/15 = 10-16 hours(though it might be longer, never tested this one myself, this is just a estimation from other vaped psyches/how it cut down their duration/come up/dose).

IJam, yeah brother that was most defintely my fault. A friend decided to be super generous and bring me home a super nice bacon cheesebuger/onion rings from an excellent place. I always get stoned immediately after taking whatever(well unless orally as theres not much of a need to unless I feel like it)but I love plugging 2c-P or anything then reclining back and after a few minutes taking a big ol' hit. Its like the first alerts mix with the blasting of the high perfectly. A very enjoyable feeling for me, not mention noids in reasonable doses relieve anxiety and nausea for me. That day however....my stoned self could only deny the beauty of a smell wafting to my nostrils from the burger/rings! It was like straight nostril rape! I still made the right decision as I only ate half of it and saved the rest for later. I figured i'd be A-okay though as usually when I get nausea, it begins as soon as the effects do, but on rare occasions i'll get nausea thats like being stabbed suddenly. All the sudden you know in 5-10 seconds your seriously and quite literally going to spew things.....hard out of yourself. Was kinda annoying to as I capped of a dose of G like 20 minutes before eating the burger(probably lowered my inhibitions leading me to further not be able to deny dat smell...)so my puke tasted like kinda slimy saline. Oh well better than some other GHB like sedatives to vomit up, thats for sure! Oh and I think it also definitely had to do with the rushed come up and it being an extremely powerful trip....no doubt really!

Lately I was doing combos of 2c-P(usually 4-8mgs plugged) then at about T+3-10 hours i'll plug around 5-10mgs of 2c-e/sometimes throw in 1-3mgs of 5-MeO-MiPT. Its a very enjoyable combo. I will also vape the 5-MeO-MiPT instead of plugging it as well, both lead to pretty novel states. Its a bit bizarre as from descriptions, I expected 5-MeO-MiPT to not mix with me at all so much so I kept in vaulted collection for nearly a year and a half before trying it but damn, when I inhaled that absolutely horrid vapor, i'll be damned if I didn't receive an exceedingly comfortable relaxation, almost like sedation in my muscles/joints. People use the term nervous energy or a lot of bodily stimulation/over stimulation but i've noticed none of that, I do believe though that its because I have to dose very high orally but I feel like I never really want to honestly.

Only ever took this orally at 10 to 14mg. No nausea at the come up, I find the come up nice and slow which lets you set in your trip
For all dose 10 to 14mg the come up was about 2 to 3 hours on a pretty empty stomach.

12mg is what I've found the best for me.

If I get some of this again will be trying other ROA's

My fave 2c for sure!

I only do 2C-P orally or vaporized. It's not nearly as good as 2C-E is when plugged, and I don't even like 2C-E that much.

I thought it was pretty nice plugged, a little underwhelming but I need to up the dose next time. It was nice having effects come in 15 minutes, rather than 3 hours. Still no serious discomfort experienced on come up and duration was pretty long (~8 hours) for a plugged drug.

I thought it was pretty nice plugged, a little underwhelming but I need to up the dose next time. It was nice having effects come in 15 minutes, rather than 3 hours. Still no serious discomfort experienced on come up and duration was pretty long (~8 hours) for a plugged drug.

It didn't seem to speed the come-up much for me, however maybe my dose was too low.

What was the dose? I wouldn't say I was underwhelmed really but none of the trips were of particular potency until I plugged the last 10mgs but I doubt really that I went over 8 before that and I never really found it excessively intense then either. My 16+ oral doses where a bit wacky but 2c-P just to me seems to play pretty nice and just seems like a space most people can fit into. I think 2c-E can be a bit wackier in that capacity in certain terms though I got along very well with 2c-E as well. The duration isn't really effected that much, multiple times I was clearly still tripping at T+16 and my moon sized pupils usually helped illustrate that point as well. To be fair though I rarely follow the linear curves when it comes to psychedelics, but who knows really! Oh and for me the come up plugged was always cut to about an hour. Definitely shortened. Interested to hear more about vaping 2c-P though BS!

What was the dose? I wouldn't say I was underwhelmed really but none of the trips were of particular potency until I plugged the last 10mgs but I doubt really that I went over 8 before that and I never really found it excessively intense then either. My 16+ oral doses where a bit wacky but 2c-P just to me seems to play pretty nice and just seems like a space most people can fit into. I think 2c-E can be a bit wackier in that capacity in certain terms though I got along very well with 2c-E as well. The duration isn't really effected that much, multiple times I was clearly still tripping at T+16 and my moon sized pupils usually helped illustrate that point as well. To be fair though I rarely follow the linear curves when it comes to psychedelics, but who knows really! Oh and for me the come up plugged was always cut to about an hour. Definitely shortened. Interested to hear more about vaping 2c-P though BS!

Vaping 2C-P? Well I did it all crude like and mixed it with weed straight-up, so I really smoked it. Who knows how good that is on your lungs but I doubt it's worse than cigarettes... Anyway this combination feels better than any 'spice' I've had, for one. Not that it feels like spice, but most people can probably relate. The come-up is shortened... but not non-existent. If you smoke til you feel you're 'good' you may just trip balls, however the only time I smoked too much ( I thought it was going to be from the way it felt ) it was entirely AWESOME! best 2C-P visuals I may have ever had... Vaporizing seems to strengthen some aspects, like the awesome stimulating body high or the crazy visuals, and seems to weaken the best part of the trip... the way 2C-P messes with my mind.

Overall I'd recommend vaping 2C-P for an experience that lasts about as long as 2C-D... but in my opinion better. It can feel quite weird though, and I get heart pains from 2C-E, but not 2C-D. I don't get heart pains from 2C-P either, but it feels kind of weird on my body, I wonder if it's not good for the cardiovascular system... especially compared to 2C-E.

Also, here's something I've experienced that's much different than other people... 2C-P builds loads of short-term tolerance, to the point that after about 24H of redosing 20 mg becomes a light dose. I've had this problem because of underdosing and waiting... a big problem with 2C-P. Make sure you get enough the first time!

Hey, my first post in this forum :D

I just want to tell you something about 2C-P, I really give the advices: Don't take it. And if you "have to" please start with 5mg or something, because the first time I took this Drug I had no experience with psychedelics, one reason i hardly wanted to try it. And I read a lot before, but I was stupid.
First I took ~15mg orally and 2h later I felt nearly nothing, I read that it takes about 3h, but I thought at least a little bit I should feel now and took another ~8mg.
And it was really amazing. In my opinion the most visually drug that exist. Maybe not that psychedelic, but extremely visual. I had a peak for over 6h-8h and effects for over 24h. With time I get used to and wasn't substantially frightened. But i felt really bad the hole trip, like I had a serious influenza. Another thing is, that you can't make decisions for you and you don't care about anything while hoping that all becomes normal again. And when I started to come down after 18h I felt pain nearly everywhere. One of very little drugs that I can store without being tempted to take.

The problem is I profile me about my drug consumption (I hate it) especially about those nobody should take (2C-P, MDPV). So one evening, I took some MDMA/4-FA with friends and talk about 2C-P and tell them how amazing it is and that they have to try it, and I gave everyone some of it. Unfortunately at this time I wasn't incapable to manage it properly, and didn't wight it. Later I recognize that it was again a real overdose (~15-20mg). And I experienced that you can't warn people, because they don't understand what it means to have 18h really really heavy hallucinations. They start to complain already after 4h and I told them that the effects may falling a bit after another 6h hours. They also start to talk about things like:"What is if it stays like this", not a very wise topic in this case, well i can't blame them, because they didn't read anything about the substance. I felt really sorry next day...

The only positive thing with this drug is that you can't become addictive, at least me. There is nothing what you want to experience again. One time is more than enough for hole life.

€: Oh, a last fact: Take it orally, because on this evening I took it like I said the 2. time and I have had the hope that it lasts only 9-12h or something if I snort it(~12mg). I can promise it makes nearly no difference, the peak last may only 6h but it takes also ~18h before you felt fairly normal or before you can sleep. And it HURTS, well after 1h you will feel nothing but.....
And a very last thing, don't take other drugs to become normal or feel better. Cannabis even increase the effects and if you try to smoke MDPV to get some energy and motivation back, i can tell you it's just a waste and have no effect at all. 2C-P just kills all feelings and emotions.

Last edited:

I just want to tell you something about 2C-P, I really give the advices: Don't take it. And if you "have to" please start with 5mg or something, because the first time I took this Drug I had no experience with psychedelics, one reason i hardly wanted to try it. And I read a lot before, but I was stupid.
First I took ~15mg orally and 2h later I felt nearly nothing, I read that it takes about 3h, but I thought at least a little bit I should feel now and took another ~8mg.
And it was really amazing. In my opinion the most visually drug that exist. Maybe not that psychedelic, but extremely visual. I had a peak for over 6h-8h and effects for over 24h. With time I get used to and wasn't substantially frightened. But i felt really bad the hole trip, like I had a serious influenza. Another thing is, that you can't make decisions for you and you don't care about anything while hoping that all becomes normal again. And when I started to come down after 18h I felt pain nearly everywhere. One of very little drugs that I can store without being tempted to take.

The problem is I profile me about my drug consumption (I hate it) especially about those nobody should take (2C-P, MDPV). So one evening, I took some MDMA/4-FA with friends and talk about 2C-P and tell them how amazing it is and that they have to try it, and I gave everyone some of it. Unfortunately at this time I wasn't incapable to manage it properly, and didn't wight it. Later I recognize that it was again a real overdose (~15-20mg). And I experienced that you can't warn people, because they don't understand what it means to have 18h really really heavy hallucinations. They start to complain already after 4h and I told them that the effects may falling a bit after another 6h hours. They also start to talk about things like:"What is if it stays like this", not a very wise topic in this case, well i can't blame them, because they didn't read anything about the substance. I felt really sorry next day...

The only positive thing with this drug is that you can't become addictive, at least me. There is nothing what you want to experience again. One time is more than enough for hole life.

€: Oh, a last fact: Take it orally, because on this evening I took it like I said the 2. time and I have had the hope that it lasts only 9-12h or something if I snort it(~12mg). I can promise it makes nearly no difference, the peak last may only 6h but it takes also ~18h before you felt fairly normal or before you can sleep. And it HURTS, well after 1h you will feel nothing but.....
And a very last thing, don't take other drugs to become normal or feel better. Cannabis even increase the effects and if you try to smoke MDPV to get some energy and motivation back, i can tell you it's just a waste and have no effect at all. 2C-P just kills all feelings and emotions.

2C-P is good to me man. Pure natural feeling to it. Your subjective experience don't mean evveryone's is like that.

So you overdosed yourself, then apparently learning nothing from the experience, you overdosed your friends. Then you come to an online forum to tell people that its a mistake to take 2c-p (which this thread isn't even about). Maybe it's stupidity that you should be warning against not 2c-p

Yeah, its funny I just wanted edit my post again because I read that much people can enjoy it, so I wanted to relative it a little bit, but I just spoke from me, most time, so wheres the problem at all? That I advised not to take it, in truth I would advice everyone to take no drugs! And this is absolutely no bad advice, much much better than animate people to take some!! (Okay, maybe I would except Cannabis from this, because moderate Cannabis consumption is really not dangerous, slightly funny paranoia sometimes and some harm for your lungs, thats all.)

Your right, I don't like psychedelics I also took 2C-E and 2C-D. 2C-D was okay, but I even don't like 2C-E.
But this thread is about safer use. And yes maybe I only felt this bad because I took every time a fucking overdose. But see, I wanted this overdose at least by the second time, because when I wanted to have a good feeling I take other things.
And one thing I forgot to mention, truly speaking I took it 3. times, there was one times between this both. And that time I took only 6-8mg. But I don't like the feeling either, because I feel ill and poised (especially if you took over 20mg and in fact this feeling is absolutely right). Er, yep this one time I also laughed with a friend who takes 2C-E and feel fairly well. What I wanted to say: Don't take too much, therefore I told you this little story of ~23mg. If i can't learn from my mistakes, maybe others can do.

But there are some facts about 2C-P which are just true and I don't like people telling everyone wonderful stories and people get wrong imagines:

- The Comedown is not very pleasant! (Comparable with comedown from 50mg MDPV or something, at least more uncomfortable then from MDMA, alpha-Methylphenethylamin, 4-FA and the most other substances I took. I don't took N-Methylamphetamin or Heroin so far)

- You can accidentally take a overdose and I promise you, 20mg 2C-P are not enjoyable, as long the peak or main affects last you don't feel much, but you can't also do much, you have no motivation and you can't watch TV and you can't talk (I don't mean drug-drool).

- Even if you dose right, it can be frighting and dangerous because you can't be objective, underestimate dangers and you can easily hurt you because you don't feel any pain, more or very less.

The sole exception for me was the Upcome, there I felt some euphoria but not for long. And like I said, even you dose right you don't want to deny that the body feeling is not that nice, and if you want to take it, please DO IT, do it on your own responsibility.

Also you have to bear in mind that this thread is maybe for people who won't have much experience with psychedelics or RC's or drugs at all. And I am 100% convinced that the most people agree to me. Also these people often have no scale, I ordered for example especially for 2C-P a new scale which was 10x exacter (1mg, in truth maybe 3mg).

But fucking people who write that drugs are the best thing and that 2C-P is wonderful should be..., i just don't like them, like i said, i don't like this rubbish talking and drug glorification by me either.
Because some people like me these days, believes this and order this grab.

Maybe we just disagree in this point (other people can not understand why I like MDPV that much), you have to know, I wanted ever experience LSD (don't had the chance so far), a friend of me really liked 2C-E, but one time he took a overdose and had heavy paranoia. He says he don't will take it anymore. Btw. he took LSD already and told me that you will feel much better then on 2C-X. So I looking forward, maybe LSD suits me.

Well may you will say now that if everyone consume responsible, things like these wouldn't happen. But the people don't do this, and therefore it's important to really tell them what will happen if you take too much and such substances which have a recommended dose from 8mg you shouldn't take in my opinion. Because you can overdose very easily, particular if takes 3h until you feel something.

But I can not understand why you are so angry, do you have the fear that some people will miss the experience of 2C-P due my story? I think you don't have to worry that much, there are enough tellings who described it like you :)
So is it not fine, that there are mixed up experiences? Maybe other people felt like me, and don't like small doses either, and if you tell them you felt really great they are maybe disappointed, in best case. In short speak: "Your subjective experience don't mean everyone's is like that." Means: Only because you like it other people surely don't like it. Where is your right to promote it??

And sorry for my English if it sounds sometimes unnatural, I am from Germany xD

Last edited:
I used 2cp once at 6-8mg. I also noticed a sick feeling such as the flu. My nose was runny, and I kept burping. I had the feeling as though I may puke. The nausea lasted maybe close to 6 hours. I felt some good psychedelic effects for a while. The comedown lasted a while. There is a report in PIHKAL that uses the word "jangled" to describe the experience. The word seemed to be what my experience was about. My friend enjoyed the experience completely. He's usually more sensitive to compounds. This one I felt more sensitive to. I may have bugged myself out towards the end of it after smoking too much weed.

Yeah, its not the best thing to give to anyone. Its definitely something you gotta put work into to get anything out of it. I'd suggest eating it in early in the morning (twilight / sunrise) and take the whole day to let the effects bring you wherever. It may be a valuable tool for introspection / meditation.

Strange stuff! I may use it again. For now, I'll prefer me some mescaline, cacti, or 2ct7. And 2cP just seems like a substitute for these. It also seems like the something I'm not striving to eat. While I own some, I am never tempted to eat it. I'll wait until I can acquire cacti, and am more interested in experiencing the t7, which I've had one delightful experience with, and one neutral experience (dose may have been too light, nausea may have been too heavy).

Seni I understand your warnings but it's worth mentioning that telling people not to take 2C-P because you had a bad experience after taking 23mg, is like telling someone not to drink alcohol because they had a bad experience after drinking 3 bottles of vodka straight with no tolerance. 23mg is a MASSIVE overdose in every sense of the word.

I'm pretty hardy when it comes to the 2C-x series and have been able to take 2C-E at doses far above even 30mg for example, but when it comes to 2C-P, 8mg is the perfect dose. With 2C-P even a single milligram is a big difference, and for example 10mg is quite overwhelming for me, while 8mg is perfect, so taking that into consideration you can see just how huge a dose 23mg is.

That said, some drugs just don't agree with certain people. 2C-P is one of those drugs that's a very love/hate drug. Half the people who try it seem to get horrible bodyloads, nausea, have bad experiences, and generally find the drug disgusting - while the other half, myself included, find it a really pleasant drug with a lot to show for it. The fact that you've then tried it at a lower dose and said you felt poisoned likely means you're one of the people it simply doesn't agree with, regardless of the dose taken.

If you're one of the people that feels poisoned and gets a bad bodyload from 2C-P then I wouldn't recommend bothering to take it again unless you take precautions for the bodyload. If you do take it again in future I'd recommend taking something like some ginger, diphenhydramine, or some ondansetron. These can make the body feel a lot more comfortable which can also make the whole trip in general a lot more pleasant.

For what it's worth though I find 2C-P a tricky one to dose. 10mg+ gets to be unpleasantly strong in most situations (and I emphasize the unpleasantly part because with other psychedelics I'm usually a fan of being overwhelmed - with 2C-P not so much), 5-7mg seems a bit on the weak side and leaves me feeling stimulated and odd but not tripping enough to really enjoy the experience, while 8-9mg seems to be perfect. Seems everyone who enjoys this one has their sweet spot with it and sometimes it can take a few trials to find. It's possible you too have a dose range that you'd enjoy this one at, but if your experiences are as uncomfortable as you say it might not be worth attempting to take it more to find out.

Just to clear things up before I finish this post, you list the following as facts:
- The Comedown is not very pleasant! (Comparable with comedown from 50mg MDPV or something, at least more uncomfortable then from MDMA, alpha-Methylphenethylamin, 4-FA and the most other substances I took. I don't took N-Methylamphetamin or Heroin so far)

I don't get any sort of comedown from 2C-P and I'm sure many others would agree. The only unpleasantness I get towards the end of the trip is that sometimes if I dose when I'm not well rested then by the end of the trip I want to sleep but can't and feel a little worn out and uncomfortable. Nothing really unpleasant though, certainly nothing to be compared with stimulant comedowns, and it can all be avoided by being well rested beforehand. I think your comedowns are simply due to the fact that you don't seem to agree with 2C-P at all in the first place.

- You can accidentally take a overdose and I promise you, 20mg 2C-P are not enjoyable, as long the peak or main affects last you don't feel much, but you can't also do much, you have no motivation and you can't watch TV and you can't talk (I don't mean drug-drool).

This is why we use scales. If someone isn't using scales they shouldn't be toying with any of these substances at all. If you have a set of scales then you can dose 2C-P accurately. Though I'd recommend combining weighing your drugs with using liquid measurement, for further accuracy.

- Even if you dose right, it can be frighting and dangerous because you can't be objective, underestimate dangers and you can easily hurt you because you don't feel any pain, more or very less.

One of the pluses of 2C-P for me personally is that it's always left me with a clear head unless I've taken an overdose, and as such I'm able to be objective and act normally and not put myself in any sort of danger. I'm also not sure what you mean about not feeling pain, 2C-P isn't an analgesic in any way and for me it's always amplified both physical and emotional pain if I'm undergoing any during the trip (this is true for most psychedelics) - which sucks, but obviously I avoid putting myself in any situation where I'd be in pain.

Just thought I'd clear that up because you stated those things as facts but once again they're just down to individual reactions. Everyone reacts differently. Some people will have great experiences from 2C-P, some people good, some people neutral, some people bad, some people awful. Set & setting, the dosage taken, and your individual metabolism all play a part. :)

Just worth noting, though I'm sure it's obvious if you read through my whole post - but I'm not encouraging people to take 2C-P, nor am I encouraging them not to try it, just making a point that each person reacts differently. I enjoy 2C-P and think it's a very worthwhile drug, you on the other hand haven't enjoyed it and have found the complete opposite - so as with any substance, those interested in it should approach with caution, get a scale, start with a low dose, and make sure they've well researched the substance before taking it. :)

Last edited:
Propyl Power ! prince of peace, paragon of poise, precious padma, pronoiac portal -
Protector of the pleasure principle -
Permit me to paint a portrait of thy purity, prestige, and puissance;
to proffer poetic paeans of praise…

…pulsing purls in pearly pools…
…a plexus of podular positron pyraminds propagating pranic prisms…
…polished permutations in the pellucid presence of the purrrfact present…
::: potentiate perception & pollinate possibility :::

>>> peer into the Professor’s periscope ::: peruse panoramas of pristine placidity>>>

pursue your passions, & parse puzzles perspicaciously with the preferred pal of painter and penman -
(precisely proportioned & pigmented; prolix sans pretense; productive, practical & purposeful ! ) -

… a pinch promotes perambulation – put some pep in your step, provide your passage with pizzazz !

("the proof is in the pudding")

:p

Last edited:
Propyl Power ! prince of peace, paragon of poise, precious padma, pronoiac portal -
Protector of the pleasure principle -
Permit me to paint a portrait of thy purity, prestige, and puissance;
to proffer poetic paeans of praise…

…pulsing purls in pearly pools…
…a plexus of podular positron pyraminds propagating pranic prisms…
…polished permutations in the pellucid presence of the purrrfact present…
::: potentiate perception & pollinate possibility :::

>>> peer into the Professor’s periscope ::: peruse panoramas of pristine placidity>>>

pursue your passions, & parse puzzles perspicaciously with the preferred pal of painter and penman -
(precisely proportioned & pigmented; prolix sans pretense; productive, practical & purposeful ! ) -

… a pinch promotes perambulation – put some pep in your step, provide your passage with pizzazz !

("the proof is in the pudding")

:p
Yeah, you remind me of myself on my first 2C-P trip. There surely is a lot of power in the propyl...

It kept me up for 24+ hours from one dose. Good stuff.

Seni. With 2C-P even a single milligram is a big difference, and for example 10mg is quite overwhelming for me, while 8mg is perfect, so taking that into consideration you can see just how huge a dose 23mg is.

Still not sure if this story was a misidentified drug, maybe the more well known 2-cb but if 2c-p is showing up as a street drug I would be concerned about the possibility of people from the take 5 pills generation taking way too much.
http://www.wfsb.com/story/23495719/teens-overdose-on-dangerous-2cp-drug-at-amusement-park

Hi all! This is my first post here, I hope it's helpful. I found this forum while combing the internet for others who had tried 2C-P, because I was one of the very few in my local area. I have done 2C-P four different times. The first time was a standard 10 mg dose, the second was another 10 mg dose, the third was a 15 mg dose, and the final was a 13 mg dose, all of them done orally. Each time, I received Pandora as a crystalline substance in a bag from a very trusted source with an accurate scale, and dosed by putting a bit of water inside of the bag, and then drinking the water out of it. I then ripped the bag open to luck up any residue. I am 20 years old, have been using cannabis regularly since I was 12 (I was born with a severe spine disability, I would definitely consider myself a medicinal user), and started experimenting with psychedelics around 15 or 16. I've done LSD, mushrooms, DMT, salvia, 2C-E, I, B, P, 25-I, and goodness knows what other RCs that were sold to me on blotter paper over the years, and I would consider myself at least an amateur psychonaut by the time 2C-P came into town.

I have always been wary of RCs, and as a general rule of thumb, have avoided them altogether unless I could at least know which RC it was. Being a responsible drug user, I'd do my research and think on it for a bit before making my decision. When I was younger, I was much more reckless and didn't really care what I was eating, and had some pretty awful experiences from it. I honestly don't even really trip much anymore, not right now in my life at least.

Anyway, enough backstory. 2C-P. So yeah, a friend mentioned over the previous summer that he could get some, and I immediately told him I wasn't interested. A few weeks later, a few drinks later, and I was itchy to see some colors. Foolishly, we got in a car and drove a little while to get our hands on 2C-P, which I hadn't even bothered to research due to my initial disinterest. So its me and two other friends, B and R, and we each dosed 10 mgs of P for the first time around 12:30-1:00 am. Both of them were significantly younger (four years) than me, and both were very inexperienced and had only tripped once before. Luckily, we only had three doses on hand, because I surely would've redosed too fast because of the obnoxious come up. So, we play some video games, and I eventually put on the movie Walk Hard, which is when we really started coming up. The movie was unbelievably hilarious, and when it was over, we decided to try watching the original Hobbit animation. This wasn't scary, but I consider it a bad idea just because of how hard we were tripping. After watching the movie for what seemed like an hour (we hadn't even made it to the opening credits), I had to turn it off because it was just too weird. It was about 4 am now, and I told B we had to walk to his house, because my parents were waking up for work soon and we were being too loud. I lived in the country and he was my neighbor, so walking was no problem, and I had told them we would need to do this before we even ingested the P. Nobody was at B's house and his power had been cut off because of some family issues, so we just sat out back in the straight darkness until the sun rose. I had never been able to cut off my stimuli like that while tripping so hard, and it was AMAZING. My brain had nothing but blackness to mold into fantastical shapes and colors, it was like having CEVs while my eyes were open. At this point, we also ingested a very fair amount of cannabis, including a grandfather joint. I love smoking pot while tripping, but smoking on 2C-P is a whole new world. It makes the trip SO much more intense! As the sun rose, we were still tripping very hard and peaking, and having the time of our lives. Around 5 am, we all started laughing, and literally could not stop until later that afternoon. Never in my life have I hated laughter before then, because I can remember being incredibly spun and having severe abdominal cramps from the nonstop laughter, and I remember thinking and trying to stop laughing, and I couldn't do so until hours later. It was fun in retrospect, but not pleasant at the time. We all had a good trip, and I got much closer to both of them. R and I both decided that B was a bit too strange when spun, though, so we elected to continue our experiments without him. I had read, and now know from experience, that a tolerance is not gained to 2C-P, and I can definitely support that. Although an individual can get used to the drug and know what to expect, I believe I never truly built a tolerance to it, despite our dosings.

The second time, when it was just R and I, we wanted to try 10 mgs again because we had had such a blast the time before and now that we had actually done some research (and found out it was one of the most potent RCs, and read the whole 16 mg thing), we were much more cautious. We had a good night, although the trip was much more mellow and not even really memorable. No nonstop laughter, just fun visuals until the early morning.

The next time, we were disappointed that our second 10 mg trip had been so much more subtle, so we opted to try 12 (or even 13, we whispered) mgs. We got to the guys house, and asked how much it would cost for 12 or 13 mgs, and at his suggestion, we decided to each do 15 mgs, mainly because he offered it to us for the same price as 10 :p So we drove back to my house (like two hours away) and dosed at 8:30 pm. The come up was much, much faster this way, and I have NEVER had a visual trip as strong as I have off of 15 mgs, and I was the one out of my friend circle who was always being warned about drug use. I've always felt that I have a bit of a natural tolerance to psychedelics, so I've always been the one who eats a bunch. But let me tell you, I overdo it on purpose, because I want to reach the ego death, freaky fractal state that so many others have off of doses far lower than mine, and I have never been able to get anything like that. I have also never actually hallucinated in the true sense of the word (seeing something that isnt there), and 15 mgs of P helped me check that off of my bucket list. R and I both just laid on my bed under the covers (totally platonic, we were cold) for over 12 hours, completely floored. We only got up to go use the restroom. On P, I have to piss every hour or so, while he has severe urinary retention, its weird. My vision was basically blurry, and I would not have been able to do anything that was visually based. He and I just talked for hours and hours, and became very close. 2C-P is definitely empathogenic, and I developed a bond with him that I had never felt with anyone else. We experienced emotional telepathy for weeks afterward, in the sense that we could recognize and even elicit feelings in each other when we werent near each other. We even tested it. However, this all turned out to be moot because he stole a bunch (5 grams) of MDMA from me and abandoned me a few weeks later, but thats neither here nor there. The point is, not only was it incredibly visual, but we were at one with one another. We listened to the Beatles for a very long time, often with tears, admiring the truth of some of their most psychedelic and even basic songs. Music is very strange on Pandora, in a way that he and I both disliked. We didn't listen to music on P, and we both agreed it would not be a good concert drug. over 24 hours past dosing, at 9 pm the next day, I still had residual visuals, and would do so until I finally passed out around midnight-1 am.

The next time, we wanted to be able to function a little bit more, while still tripping balls, so we decided to even things out with 13 mg instead. Personally, I didn't have a bad trip, and from what I remember, that dosage had the potential to be the most fun trip of all, but unfortunately, R was having a very terrible time. I forgot to mention earlier, but each time we did P, he experienced a purge. While coming up, he would get very sick and have to puke a bunch, but would always feel immensely better afterwards. This particular night, he was very, very sick, and it was just he and I tripping at a friends. Our friend unfortunately wasnt feeling good that night (unrelated) so he passed out and didnt trip with us, and we were tripping into a house he had just moved in to. It was all wood paneling (a tripper's dream house) and very unfamiliar, hours away from my house (our usual location) and in the woods. Not the best setting. Anyways, R ended up getting very, very sick, and he puked all over his clothes at the beginning of the night, and had to finish the trip in his boxers, which made the setting that much more bad. He started freaking out very bad and wanted me to drive us back to my house, so I gave him 2 mg of lorazepam, which he immediately threw up (this was a couple hours after he had stopped puking), so I just tried very hard to keep him calm all night until our friend woke up and took us home. It was very hard, especially since he was so inexperienced.

Besides P, I was tripping on various other RCs, LSD, too much mushrooms, and DMT over the summer, and out of this cornucopia (not including the very short DMT trips), tripped 19 times in a 6 week span, which really caused my young brain some stress, and I decided to stay away from psychedelics for a little while. I could randomly smell DMT and had afterglow for months afterward, and the paranoia of it all wore me down the most. It could honestly be unrelated, but I also experienced serious back pains after the P trips. The thing is, my back wouldnt start hurting until 2 days after my last P dosing. It sounds coincidental, but that's how it happened each time, and it was the same kind of pain each time, in the same area. I have no evidence to blame it on the 2C-P, but that's the only link I've been able to draw.

tl;dr 2C-P is a fantastic psychedelic, but not one that should be taken lightly, or by the weak minded. It is very, very strong, and incredibly visual. I would definitely recommend taking it in a comfortable setting with people you're comfortable with (as with all psychedelics), and don't do it unless you have a lot of free time, because it will last VERY long. I can still get it, and sometimes think about whether or not I should. I'm still very nervous about psychedelics after my abuse last summer, and only like to trip during concerts or other events, like the circus. Just be warned, all of you bluelighters, that a substance this strong can crack the mind of even the most experienced psychonaut. Do not use this drug if you catch yourself second guessing. If you do decide to do it, do not redose until at least 5 hours afterward, if at all. If anything wait until your next free day. Better safe than sorry. There is a very, very small margin of error with this drug, and it is not for the uninitiated.

As for these kids "overdosing" on P at that festival back in september, I have no comment. As I understood it, P isn't toxic, just very strong. Honestly, I believe that they were probably sold some RC that wasn't even Pandora, and the media just put a terrible "drugs are bad, mkayyy" spin on it. The fact that they all supposedly collapsed at the same exact time sends ringing bells in my head, because that definitely doesn't sound like 2C-P. However, I'm definitely no doctor or chemist, just the lab rat, so I can definitely be wrong. Just speaking from my experience. Sorry for the essay, I've been lurking here for a while and finally decided that even one extra voice about this strange chemical may be able to help someone else, since this seems much harder to get than some of the more popular RCs. Hope I didn't break any rules, it's been a while since I actually posted on a forum. I'm more than willing to answer any questions, to the best of my ability. I'm just very relieved to know that I wasn't the only one who loved this strange, nasty crystal. Take care!