• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man....I'm a dope fiend from way back, but 5 absolutely gorgeous girls with bubble asses that knew how to suck a dick, at my service 24/7....mmmm......IDK.....I'm not doin dope right now, so I'm seeing it differently....I've had times in thde midst of dope habits that I've had very doable girls basically just come out and say that they wanted to fuck and I just didnt care!

I dont usually go out and socialize with anyone not using H when I'm doing it....I play music, and most musicians are into something, but its usually weed or alcohol, maybe a few pills....there's not a lot of active junkies I run into these days....

I guess, with women that act interested when I'm on dope....I just can't believe they dont sense something is wrong with me! I mean....not that I have low self-esteem, but when you're whole life is this elaborate charade, which is what it becomes for me on heroin.....most people, whether they know youre a "junkie" or not, know that something is up!....I had a girl start rubbing my thigh and reach up and start to undo my belt, and I was like "What are you doing?!"....This was clearly gonna be a no-questions-asked blowjob! What guy thats not gay or on smack would turn that down?!

Im drunk and rambling....

These are big decisions. Why can't we just have it all.

If you get a pack of rigs from the pharmacy and do a shot in the parking lot in view of the local PD.

You tend to say "Fuck it" a lot when you are dopesick.

lol yeah im normally super careful about where i get high but ive had a couple of times where ive been so sick i couldnt really walk without puking so i just got out of the dudes car, sat on the curb and did it up

If you're checking this site from rehab, where you've been the past 13 months lol :(.

When you're out of dope completely, you cut open the straws that you used to snort the dope and scrape the fuck out of them for almost an hour. I do this every single time and I always just end up with one small line that doesn't do shit but satisfy a weird craving.

I do that with ketamine. So depressing.

No question about it, I'd choose the $10,000 of the opiate(s) of my choice over $1,000,000 worth of services of the worlds finest whores.

I totally agree--& not 'cause I'm a chick either...shit I'd sell half then do the other half with my friends so we can all be fucked

you make sure to do your taxes as soon as possible so you can spend the return on junk.

When you're out of dope completely, you cut open the straws that you used to snort the dope and scrape the fuck out of them for almost an hour. I do this every single time and I always just end up with one small line that doesn't do shit but satisfy a weird craving.

Also, when I walk into my mom's room I smell her makeup/perfume and immediately have a flashback to the smell/taste of heroin. Then you keep walking in there all day for no reason other then to smell that shit and crave dope.

Why does your mom wear Eau de Heroin Perfume? Or is it the acetone in nail polish remover, etc, that reminds you of the smell of heroin?

Why does your mom wear Eau de Heroin Perfume? Or is it the acetone in nail polish remover, etc, that reminds you of the smell of heroin?
My h always smelled like vinegar due to the acetic acid/acetic anhydride

Also, when I walk into my mom's room I smell her makeup/perfume and immediately have a flashback to the smell/taste of heroin. Then you keep walking in there all day for no reason other then to smell that shit and crave dope.

What kind of perfume smells like heroin? Yves Saint Laurent's Opium? Dior's Addict? Diesel's Loverdose? ;) No but really I'm curious as to what cosmetics smell like dope...the heroin chic names give me a laugh.

You might be a junkie if, after shooting up you sit around with out a shirt on and use your cat's brush to scratch the dope itch. Seriously, those wire bristles are absolutely perfect. Good thing I live alone hahaha.

You might be a junkie if, after shooting up you sit around with out a shirt on and use your cat's brush to scratch the dope itch. Seriously, those wire bristles are absolutely perfect. Good thing I live alone hahaha.
I used a barbeque skewer once. Regretted it after my shirt kept sticking to my bleeding back.

You feel like you want to get nailed in your arms. I get aroused from feeling my veins as I'm about to stick them for my dose. I feed the needle as it feeds me what I crave. Him and his load.

i just found an old corner of a plastic bag on the floor, with a tiny, tiny bit of powder (most likely H) in it. i threw it out instead of rinsing & shooting it. yay me!

if you're actually impressed or proud of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.