Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread Number 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkie skumbag

Bluelighter
Basicly the same as the first 2 we can talk about MDA, MDEA and ofcourse MDMA.
Please try to keep on the subject of harm reduction PLUR.

PREVIOUS THREADS:
MDxx discussion thread no.1
MDxx discussion thread no.2

AusDD staff said:
PLEASE READ:

This thread is for general discussion of MDMA only. There is to be no discussion of specific pills, or anything akin to a pill info request. To post such information or request it, please visit either:

Australian Drug Discussion Pill Info Request sub-forum

http://www.pillreports.com/

Please follow the guidelines as well for posting on both of those links.

The reason for that we do not want Pill Info Requests or similar discussion in this thread is because the information tends to get lost among the posts, whereas in PIR or PR.com each pill has it's own page for discussion, making finding a specific pill much easier.

Thank you,

AusDD Staff

kroniic said:
Tips for a good and safe roll:

1. Always try to have TESTED and confirmed pills/powders.
2. Try not to purchase inside events/ raves unless you're confident. A dealer is always after the money, so try and get tested pills
3. For a new pill, half and half is a great start.
4. Load up on pre-roll supplements. I believe RaidAid is great, and helps me combat "Suicide Tuesdays" and feeling like a zombie the next day.
5. A Gatorade/ Powerade is great during/ after your roll to replenish needed electrolytes. If you really want to stay hydrated a teaspoon for every 500mL of water/ drink does wonders.6) Drink enough water, but not too much. Approximately 400mL-600mL per hour.
7. Avoid mixing alcohol with MDMA because dehydration will be a bitch.
8. All in all stay safe peeps!
and always have a vix inhaler on hand

IMAGES: No pictures are to be posted of large quantities of substances in your possession. 1 gram or less; mods will unapprove posts that are questionable.

-AusDD Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever the fuck comes after bronze for me =D

anywho.. I've been substituting my recreational meth habbit for MDxx pills as of late... (I've only hit the meth 3 times in the last couple of months)

still hard to source decent (MDMA) crystal in perth although its there but there have been a few med, med-high bickies doin the rounds :)

Disagree dude, I'll always prefer trance because it sounds better, it's more "epic" and it unites when combined with MDMA a way I haven't seen other drugs do, I can't think of other drugs where there is so much unity in a whole arena. Having said that, when the beats are cranking and the hardstyles pumping there is no way you could convince me that shuffling on MDMA isn't the absolute tits. Especially at hardstyle events when there is lots of people on it, it may look/seem aggressive if you're not use to it, but I don't think it all contradicts MDMA, and Hardstyle is definitely enhanced significantly by MDMA.

)
No medal, but you get to stand closest to the the people who actually got a medal haha.

anywho.. I've been substituting my recreational meth habbit for MDxx pills as of late... (I've only hit the meth 3 times in the last couple of months)

still hard to source decent (MDMA) crystal in perth although its there but there have been a few med, med-high bickies doin the rounds :)

aluminium!

lol i fuckin hate meth the thought of meth (the high seems to be pretty i rember seems to be pretty weak in comparison to mdma) but when im on it fuckin love the stuff using more n more now every time i have mdma i have meth.i recently shot meth up for the 2nd time n had a proper dose of decent shard mmmmhmmmhm that rush is to die for.fuck this isnt the meth thread sorry mods im really fucked up n will probz remove all of my posts tomorrow.
<snip>

does anyone get pretty much delirious when they have taken too much MDMA? about 2-3 weeks ago i shot up a cap n a half od some of the best molly i've had (after taking 2 red dove pills about 100-120mg each) and mixed the shit up in my nannas lounge room at 4am the plunger went down n omfg i layed down on the floor and started rubbing up against the bottom of the lounges talking to people back at the doof for a good hour until my mate tricked me into going to bed where i layed for 3-4 hours rubbing the blanket n talking to people with my eyes closed.woke up n went for a drive n shot up the meth going through a car wash :p
fuck i shouldnt post anymore im rambling!

aluminium!

lol i fuckin hate meth the thought of meth (the high seems to be pretty i rember seems to be pretty weak in comparison to mdma) but when im on it fuckin love the stuff using more n more now every time i have mdma i have meth.i recently shot meth up for the 2nd time n had a proper dose of decent shard mmmmhmmmhm that rush is to die for.fuck this isnt the meth thread sorry mods im really fucked up n will probz remove all of my posts tomorrow.
<snip>

does anyone get pretty much delirious when they have taken too much MDMA? about 2-3 weeks ago i shot up a cap n a half od some of the best molly i've had (after taking 2 red dove pills about 100-120mg each) and mixed the shit up in my nannas lounge room at 4am the plunger went down n omfg i layed down on the floor and started rubbing up against the bottom of the lounges talking to people back at the doof for a good hour until my mate tricked me into going to bed where i layed for 3-4 hours rubbing the blanket n talking to people with my eyes closed.woke up n went for a drive n shot up the meth going through a car wash :p
fuck i shouldnt post anymore im rambling!

weak in comparison to MDMA? I've honestly found the opposite (although we could be gettin different quality..) meth to me is the king of all stimulants and, as you said, that (IV) rush is to die for.. but yeah, meth completely overrides the two when I do actually combine MDxx with it...

on the subject of IV MDMA, cant comment as the MDMA that I have bunted has been sub-par in terms of quality (plus I dont push it to the limits like you seem to do :p [no offence :) ] )

I'm claiming platinum medal :p

Last edited:
Just for shits and giggles I like to go through oldddddd threads

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/53919-zoloft

Don't believe everything you read on the interwebz hey? The good old days of Bluelight :D SSRI's for post and pre-loading and old timers say ED is a joke now

hahahahaha zoloft as a pre loading supplement!?rightyooooo
i took that SHIT back in the day when i was going through some full on depression they made me way worse turned me bi polar n almost toped myself cuz of those little cunts.<snip>

Got some methylone (tested with a kit, so I'm certain). Will only do oral ROA with gel-caps on empty stomach. Tried 100mgs. Nice mood lift, bit of energy. Added 70mgs a few hours later - not much happened.

Suggestions? Should I be doing 200mgs? 250mgs?

cheers

Last edited:
my suggestion is dont expect too much from the shit, cause imo thats what it is, shit.

Fair enough, I'm not expecting MDMA style euphoria, but a mood lift & energy is all I want some times :)

Got some methylone (tested with a it, so I'm certain). Will only do oral ROA with gel-caps on empty stomach. Tried 100mgs. Nice mood lift, bit of energy. Added 70mgs a few hours later - not much happened.

Suggestions? Should I be doing 200mgs? 250mgs?

cheers

I found Bk-MDMA to be exactly the same as MDMA except for duration but it is a lot more subtle for most people. The general consensus is that methylone doses are 2x that of your MDMA doses. So 300mg methylone = 150mg MDMA

This thread has started in a bit of a shambles guys :|

Please keep this on topic. Off topic chatter and discussion about music doesn't belong here. I've moved the music related discussion to this thread - Music for rolling where it belongs. Also, here's a reminder about some of our really important guidelines.

7. DO keep posts discrete, and avoid advertising that you are in possession of illegal drugs. This board is open to the public, so anybody could be reading your words. There is no need to ask for information about the "bag of pills" you just got, it should suffice to say that those particular pills are available.
This includes saying you're going to be acquiring drugs. It's unwise, and I'd invite everyone to have a reread over the recent announcement we made - IMPORTANT REMINDER - online safety.

Don't ask about particular pills in this thread. That is what the Pill Info Requests subforum is for.

Don't encourage people to take drugs. Recommending that someone injects crystal mdma or pills is not what we're about here. Our goal is harm reduction, and although I know it's easy to make this mistake, it's really important we are not glorifying drug use here. Please review this important guideline:

10. DON'T post bragging about how much of a substance you've had. If someones claimed to have taken X amount of a substance we don't want to know if you've had more. Theres no need for a dick sizing competition so if thats all a thread is it will be closed. These threads have little chance of promoting any worthwhile discussion.

Last edited:
This thread has started in a bit of a shambles guys :|

Please keep this on topic. Off topic chatter and discussion about music doesn't belong here. I've moved the music related discussion to this thread - Music for rolling where it belongs. Also, here's a reminder about some of our really important guidelines.

7. DO keep posts discrete, and avoid advertising that you are in possession of illegal drugs. This board is open to the public, so anybody could be reading your words. There is no need to ask for information about the "bag of pills" you just got, it should suffice to say that those particular pills are available.
This includes saying you're going to be acquiring drugs. It's unwise, and I'd invite everyone to have a reread over the recent announcement we made - IMPORTANT REMINDER - online safety.

Don't ask about particular pills in this thread. That is what the Pill Info Requests subforum is for.

Don't encourage people to take drugs. Recommending that someone injects crystal mdma or pills is not what we're about here. Our goal is harm reduction, and although I know it's easy to make this mistake, it's really important we are not glorifying drug use here. Please review this important guideline:

10. DON'T post bragging about how much of a substance you've had. If someones claimed to have taken X amount of a substance we don't want to know if you've had more. Theres no need for a dick sizing competition so if thats all a thread is it will be closed. These threads have little chance of promoting any worthwhile discussion.

are we right to talk about analogs of MDMA aswell? for instance methylone?

Status
Not open for further replies.