• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3C-P / 40mg) - First Time - Smooth, fun, and very therapeutic. A nice surprise.

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
(Important: This report is about 3C-P not 2C-P, there was no typo.)

Drug Info

Substance:3C-P. A crystalline powder that was scaly and shiny. Obtained from a friend who bought it from a source from whom there have been no problems in the past.
Dosage:40mg
ROA:Oral (inside a rolling paper)

My Info

Weight:57kg
Previous Experience:Have taken various other psychedelics many times now, and have a wealth of experience with other drugs like Cannabinoids, Stimulants, Empathogens. Have not taken 3C-P previously, but have taken the slightly related phenethylamines 2C-B, 2C-E and 2C-P.
Set:Very awake and full of energy, not hungry, and in a good mood, excited for what may come.

Report Summary

Note: This summary was written after the trip using the full report as a base. If you want more detailed and accurate information, read the full report below.

T+0:00: 40mg of 3C-P is placed in a rolling paper and consumed.
T+1:30: First alert felt.
T+2:10: Notice curtains changing hue to pink, this is definitely the drug. Come up feels rather dirty and unpleasant, hoping the rest of the experience will not be this way.
T+2:20: Starts to feel more pleasant. Rush noticed similar to a more stimulating version of 2C-B.
T+2:50: Dirty come up is over, feel great now. Rushing and full of energy. Empathy and openness present, and desire to communicate is very big. Communication flows freely and is very fun. Dancing is also very fun at this stage.
T+3:30: Synaesthesia and very nice euphoria noted. Feeling great, dancing continues to be fun and music sounds awesome. Still very much enjoying writing the trip report and talking with my friends.
T+3:40: Notice that this drug is very smooth and this becomes a focus of the experience, I can't think of any object quite so smooth as the feeling I was getting. Feel amazing at this point. Time dilation also noted. No pupil dilation noticed at this point.
T+4:20: Very much loving music of all genres. Lots of colour changing with the objects around taking on different coloured hues.
T+4:50: My ex says some very mean stuff to me, which takes a blow to the trip at first, but unlike on most psychedelics, I am calmly and objectively able to assess the situation, understand what happened and why, and put it aside to deal with another time. Feel happy and calm again - this drug definitely would be great therapeutically for dealing with touchy subjects.
T+5:05: Very stimulated and feeling great, writing flows very easily and this would definitely be a fantastic writing tool. I wonder if it would possess this potential at a lower dose too?
T+5:26: Focus on some muscle tension in my hands and think about how much time I spend using a mouse without giving my hand a break and some relaxation. Do some hand exercises and feel better.
T+5:30: Euphoria starts dying down from an almost rushy empathogenic high to something like an amphetamine wrapped up in warm pillows - with a nice psychedelic headspace on top and some interesting but non-invasive visuals, including some light morphing, breathing, and lots of changing of the hues of the objects I look at. Sun starts rising and the sunrise looks absolutely stunning.
T+5:38: CEVs subtle but very much sucking me into them. Listening to Beatles and see pop-art versions of their heads flying around in a desert with a psychedelic bus driving through the middle.
T+6:00: Spend the next couple of hours talking to a friend in depth about various things. Talking flows very well with the stimulation, and there is none of the unpleasantness I normally associate with traditional stimulants at a dose that provides this rather high level of stimulation. The visuals and level of trip stay the same.
T+8:00: Pupils now dilated. Playing with my dogs was great. Food tastes great.
T+8:50: Trip has died down and can be ignored much easier, now able to enjoy normal day to day stuff like watching TV which I'm typically not a fan of while tripping. Visuals and headspace begin to die down over the next few hours.
T+11:30: Visuals died down quite a bit but still present. Report now over 2.6k words when I was just taking little notes, goes to show this really is quite stimulating and makes you write a lot. Able to talk about painful personal problems without any negative emotion coming out, feel calm and able to understand and process the information with ease - once again, very therapeutic in this sense.
T+13:30: Visuals almost completely gone and quite tired now. Some occasional rainbow patterns overlaying objects as they rain down across them.
T+15:22: Sleepy but could be an hour or two before sleep.
T+16:30: Attempt to go to sleep.
Approx T+17:15: Fall asleep.

Woke up a few hours later feeling great and refreshed and typed this up.

Full Report

Note: There may be some spelling/grammar mistakes, the full report was written live while on the drug, and to maintain its authenticity I avoided going back and proof-reading it later.

T+0:00: 40mg (+/-2mg) consumed inside a rolling paper
T+1:30: First alert?
T+2:00: Definitely feeling something. Somewhat reminiscent of other not-so-smooth phenethylamine come-ups, notaby 2C-P and the empathogens 5-APB & 6-APB. Some slight head tension.
T+2:10: Curtains seem an odd shade of pink, increase in visual static, and some slight tracers. Some GI discomfort but no noticeable nausea present - I would expect nausea in individuals with a weak stomach though. Flipping between a pleasant mood boost and anhedonia - mostly on the pleasurable side, but occasionally the head tension gets in the way.
T+2:15: Touch seems very sensitive. Noticed this since the first alert but dismissed it as placebo earlier, now I'm not so sure. Feels a little "Dirty" at this stage of the come up. Yes, certainly not as clean feeling as the 2C-X series to me.
T+2:20: Okay there we go that feels much nicer now. Music sounds great, getting some kind of rush mildly reminiscent of a more stimulating 2C-B.
T+2:40: Music sounds nice, quite stimulating, dancing is fun. Still a tiny bit of dirtyness but feels like it's dissipating.
T+2:50: Conversation is extremely fluid and enjoyable, like the objects in my room. Euphoria and empathy present. Very reminiscent of 2C-B. Visuals constitute an organic shifting between shades and patterns, flowing through each other. Subtle, but beautiful.
T+3:10: Very smooth beautiful feeling. Some synaesthesia between the music and my visuals is present. Feel like I've either peaked or am just about to now. Anhedonia completely vanished and once again feel very alive and full of energy. Dancing feels very good and this isn't dissimilar to an amphetamine or MDxx high.
T+3:15: Hues, lots of hues. The wall first appears a shade of a dull off-white or grey, but then quickly becomes a violet, only to become a pink, and then take on a hint of green.
T+3:20: Warm rush, feels very pleasant, very loving, very happy right now.
T+3:25: Flashes of glowing white lights and other colours, usually long lines, arcing through my vision. They seem to pop up when least expected, very interesting to watch. Occasionally a rather vivid blue darts across my eyes. Dancing with extreme sense of unending flow, feeling at one with the air around me.
T+3:30: Very intense empathy and openness, dare I say.. more so than 2C-B? I feel a fantastic flowing nature with this compound. When I dance, it feels like there is no air resistance, but rather the air is pushing me on to dance, further, wilder, deeper.
T+3:40: To put it in more understandable terms: I. Feel. Amazing. I almost feel like smoking this cigarette would be offensive to such a clean and smooth feeling drug. A markedly different feel to the dirtyness I experienced earlier. It's very euphoric at this stage, but doesn't feel like that forced push that amphetamines give you, and yet, on a different level it does. Somehow the smoothness overshadows the push though and makes this feel rather soft on the body and mind, in the loveliest of ways.
T+3:42: Really, only two minutes have passed? It feels like I've accomplished much in that time, but I'm not sure. The cigarette has changed the smoothness into a delicate fuzz, and there beneath it rises a rush, a very pleasurable one. Rising up and up with each toke, there's certainly a nice rise in enjoyable effects.
T+3:44: The amphetamine character of this drug, while subtly hiding away under the softness, is definitely there, as is evident by the fact I'm very much loving old 90s rave classics, that I would normally not enjoy so much on a trip.
T+3:52: Definite strong time dilation. This cigarette seems to be smoking forever. Then again, 10 minutes to smoke a cigarette? I'm not even finished with it yet. I do love this intricate euphoria and wonder where it'll progress.
T+4:10: Feeling a lot of energy in my upper body. Some amphetamine like jitters but I'm not sure if that's the 3C-P or the cigarette I finally finished a few minutes ago. It feels rather energetic and rushy at this stage. I'd love to be in a club right now, and a part of me is regretting taking this at home, but then I remember how comfortable I am having everything I need all around me with no worries, and of course the choice of music. I certainly hope that when I get to experience this drug again I can find a nice festival or rave to take it at, I feel it'd be perfectly suited for that sort of atmosphere.
T+4:13: Still not much in the way of pupil dilation. Like other phenethylamine psychedelics this doesn't seem to produce the incredibly huge saucer pupils I'd expect with MDMA or tryptamines, but there seems to be a little dilation nonetheless.
T+4:15: The words in this text document took on a lovely green hue just now, and they're vibrating ever so slightly as if to the music - the colour changes also seem to relate to the music, with hue's being present now behind the words, rather than in the letters themselves, mostly a dull faint yellow, occasionally brightening and shifting into another colour.
T+4:18: The 90s rave music I've been playing has been switched out for some Hendrix to see how the music affects my high. I can feel the energy in my body immediately being channelled differently, and with each riff I can feel an intense energy building up inside, needing to be released. Swaying with the music provides some flow of the energy, and some sort of release, but there's not quite the same urge to break out into wild dance as there was with the pevious music.
T+4:30: While the visuals have blossomed and become much more colourful, with spatial distortions, morphing and blending, zooming and twisting.. At moments it feels like the empathy takes a backseat, but then right as I begin to type it hits me like a ton of.. pillows. Not that a ton of pillows would hurt any less, but at least it gives that impression, just as this drug gives off a fine impression of being delicate and easy-going.
T+4:50: At this point, my ex, whom I still have strong feelings for, says some rather nasty stuff that takes a baseball bat to the mood. A few moments pass, and I think about what was said, and why it was said; understanding washes over me, and the temporary sadness washes away, leaving me with ease and calm once again.
T+4:51: A little teeth grinding/clenching present. Manageable, but some gum might be nice.
T+4:55: Tingling rushes down my spine, goosebumps all over as if from the cold and yet I don't quite feel cold. Is it the drug creating this sensation, or the drug masking the cold that I'm actually feeling? It's hard to tell, but it feels nice either way. Not quite sure if the visuals are decreasing or increasing in intensity, there seem to be definite waves.. and once again, just as I write that, the wall of text in notepad ricochets and begins to swirl and dance pleasantly before my eyes.
T+5:00: I notice the head pressure is back, but it seems to take very little if anything from the enjoyment. This has unmistakable similarities to serotonin releasers, and I'd expect at least a fair bit of 5HT2B agonism going on here.
T+5:03: Beneath it, a definite dopaminergic push. Vibrating through my veins it is no longer disguised, but thrown into the experience like a sudden surprise jumping out at me. Not adding and not taking away from the experience, it simply throws change into the picture.
T+5:05: There is a definite lingual nature to this experience, words fascinate me, and I think this is why I'm writing this trip report as I go along, rather than simply taking brief notes and filling it out later. I feel the exact words I use help convey the true nature of the drug better than a retrospective report the next day would.
T+5:20: Some vasoconstriction observed at this point, there's definitely some weirdness going on with the blood in my hands. Or maybe I'm just imagining it. They feel simultaneously hot and cold, and blood vessels dilated and constricted, a strange feeling. Mostly noticeable in my right hand particularly when turning it, which led me to thinking about if I'm damaging my hand muscles by spending so much time using a mouse. Maybe so.
T+5:26: I feel as if this focus on my hand might be a psychological realisation rather than physical pain caused by the drug - rather, it has brought forward symptoms that I hadn't noticed in my day to day life. It drew me to the fact I'm unable to completely relax my right hand, and has got me doing some hand exercises. Immediate relief noted. Felt a little cold and had to put on a jumper, could be attributed to vasoconstriction, but it is pretty cold here lately.
T+5:30: At this point the euphoria definitely seems to have begun to die down, and rather than rushy empathic goodness it leaves behind a milder state, one not dissimilar to amphetamine, but a lot smoother, and with the analytical touch these psychedelic phenethylamines all seem to have. Visuals are still increasing and decreasing in waves.
T+5:33: The sun is rising outside the window and begins to bask the room in its warm light. Decorated by my curtains the mountains and the trees, the landscape unfolding as if on a giant moving canvas. Moving art.
T+5:35: I'm quite fond of how even at their most intense the visuals have a strange subtletly about them. If I avoid concentrating on them, for a split second or two I can almost make them disappear entirely. They're ever present, but not quite as invasive as the visuals of 2C-E for example.
T+5:38: It's at this point I decide to take more than a momentary look at the CEVs. The CEVs are on the fainter side but very much pull me into them, and opening my eyes feels almost like stepping into another world for a good few moments. Listening to the Magical Mystery Tour album by the Beatles, I'm immediately greeted with pop-art cut out versions of the Beatles heads flying across an open desert where a colourful bus drives across to the sound of the music.
T+5:48: Some very useful insights into my life and actions are available to me as I do things and as I think about what I'm doing. This drug definitely has a wealth of therapeutic value if used in the right setting. It's introspective while not feeling like it has quite the potentialf for the self-destructive thought loops that can come about with tryptamines.
T+5:55: The orange yellow hue or warm sunlight pouring in the window is a sight to behold, I can feel its warmth even though the light doesn't quite fully reach me yet.
T+6:00: Even at this point the visuals still surprise me, particularly when I gaze into them. After much staring at my curtains the whole room began to shift on its axis and rotate as if in those faux-3D gifs that give the illusion of a 3D image by rotating the image around a centerpiece back and forth. Euphoria has settled down now fully into a blissful relaxation, equally welcome. It dawns on me that this experience still has a long way to go before I reach baseline, and I hope that it remains this pleasant throughout, as this is currently an intriguing substance I wish to explore further.
T+6:10: Interestingly, changing the music to dubstep has brought back a wave of euphoria. Maybe this goes better with electronic music than rock, or maybe it's simply my own mood at the moment. That said, it is still a remix of a Beatles song, so the change hasn't been so dramatic. Smoking is quite tasty now, I can really get every bit of the full flavour of the nice fresh tobacco. It does hit me that I've gone from smoking occasionally and socially into an expensive daily habit, maybe something I should consider cutting down on. This triggers an intense heated debate with my own psyche, about whether or not I could really cut down something I enjoy so much.
T+6:15: Now the tension has vanished from my right hand and shifted to the left. Interesting. Then as quickly as it appeared, that too vanished, and I'm left in a rather tranquil state once again. The bass providing a nice massage for the inside of my brain.
T+7:00: Spent the last 45 minutes rather distracted with talking to someone, which has been pleasurable and warm throughout. Visuals subsided for a bit but then came back in full force with plenty of the flowing hues once more, along with typical morphing and blending. Noticeable tracers present.
T+7:20: Lots of stimulation still present, though the visuals have once again started to die down, still in some moments making themselves very present again, while at others
T+7:50: Pupils finally rather dilated, that's a rather interesting surprise. Light is very bright and hard to look at. Playing with my dogs felt amazingly good over the last 10 minutes and it was really nice to bond with them. Now I'm a little hungry so I'm going to make some food.
T+8:00: Making food felt like it took forever but apparently I wasn't that long. Visuals have made a resurgance, something I wasn't quite expecting, though the peak of the trip is certainly over and I'm definitely on the way down. I get the feeling it's going to be a very slow descent though, but an enjoyable one all the way. I can see a vibrating energy emenating from the objects I look at, it's as if my visual FPS slowed down, like looking at an old CRT monitor through a video camera where you can see every flicker.. it seems I'm having the same effect but with light.
T+8:30: It doesn't seem that long ago when I was feeling chilly and had to put a jumper on, but now I'm just in a t shirt and struggling with the heart. I'd assume it was the drug, I doubt it's hot in here. The heating certainly isn't on, and it's late October in Poland, so it shouldn't be too warm today. The sun tells a different story though, it looks warm and inviting out there, and I get that lovely feeling of a bright summer's day. It's like the drug let me wind back a season so I can get one more day of summer.
T+8:50: The trip is now at a level at which I can mostly ignore it and go about my normal activities. Touch feels very good, and I feel mildly euphoric though, something that has come and gone throughout the trip. It's light though, and mostly a nice sense of being relaxed. Visuals have almost gone, but are still somewhat present. At this stage of the trip, it's hard to sit completely still and moving my muscles around feels really good.
T+9:20: Visuals almost totally vanished by this point.
T+9:40: Visuals gone, left with an amphetamine type high.
T+11:00: Nope, visuals still present, pupils still very dilated and a nice colourful flowing of hues over everything is present. I've noticed that while the physical element of the trip has died down from the rushy and euphoric to the relaxed, at times it feels almost like the visuals played their most impressive part towards the latter half of the trip. The intricacies of these cascading colours falling down my walls right now are the perfect example of that.
T+11:11: Jesus, I just stuck this in a word count, I'm over 2.6k words now. I feel sorry for anyone who's actually stuck it out this far and read this much. It goes without saying, 3C-P seems a fantastic tool for writing, and I could write for days on end. I think I'll have to write a short summary.
T+11:28: The therapeutic potential of this really would be quite high. I can really delve deep into rather painful problems in my life without the pain, just a calm understanding.
T+11:55: It feels as if I'm sober and yet the visuals and the amphetamine and analytical qualities are still present, albeit to a lesser extent.
T+12:30: While there are some visuals still here, I feel ever more sober by the minute, but I feel it could be a good couple of hours before I reach baseline, or more.
T+13:30: Rather tired now. Having a conversation with a friend about my ex, and really working through some tough emotions. Feel calm and happy, despite touching on a rough subject. Stimulation is easing down but still very present. Tiredness is taking over though. Slight rainbow overlay visuals on everything, the waves of on and off with the visuals are now gradually leaning into longer periods of off and shorter periods of on, but they're still ever present.
T+14:18: Relaxed, closer to baseline, but still not completely there. Just remembered I'm meant to be helping celebrate a friend's birthday today and I haven't even slept yet. Uh oh.
T+15:22: Feeling good, relaxing, getting sleepy now finally. Visuals are still ever so slightly present. I get the feeling it's going to be an hour or two before I can consider sleeping still.
T+16:23: Even the stimulation is fading away slowly and I think sleep is just around the corner, relaxed and comfortable now in bed with my laptop, going to try and attempt some shut eye any minute. I expect this to conclude my report, but if sleep fails there may be more.

At approximately T+17:15 sleep was achieved. Woke up later after some sleep feeling refreshed and in a good mood. Slight lingering visual distortions as I often get the first few days after a phenethylamine trip. Overall a great experience

Conclusion

This is a great drug, the come up is slightly difficult but nothing bad and was not nauseating for me. The peak was a wonderfully euphoric and gentle empathogenic high with lots of energy, stimulation, and pleasant rushes. Post peak this receded into a lighter but still extremely strong stimulation, with less rushyness. Talking and writing were fantastic, and this would be very therapeutic in the right situation as I was easily able to delve into and discuss painful issues in my life without getting upset, something I usually have a problem with on other psychedelics and when sober. Visuals are plentiful but rather subtle and non-invasive, they seem very natural with morphing, breathing, colour overlays and the occasional digital line shooting across my vision.

This dose was perfect for me. Someone looking for a less psychedelic and more of a functional stimulating high might consider taking just 20-30mg though, and someone wishing for a more full on deep psychedelic experience might consider going up to 50-60mg.

Feel free to ask any questions. :) <3

Last edited:
Thanks. Not sure if it sounds like something I'd bother trying (stimulating psychedelics cause restlessness and anxiety for me).

Visually, did you find this similar qualitatively to 2C-x drugs? Or more intricate perhaps like mescaline? Maybe something unique..

Thanks. Not sure if it sounds like something I'd bother trying (stimulating psychedelics cause restlessness and anxiety for me).

Visually, did you find this similar qualitatively to 2C-x drugs? Or more intricate perhaps like mescaline? Maybe something unique..

Having not tried Mescaline yet I can't really compare the two, but the visuals were unique and different from the 2C-X family.

There was a noticeable breathing of objects, lights were very much brighter, and the most prominent visual as you may have guessed by the report was this shifting of hues - I'd look at the wall and it'd change from off-white to grey, to light pink, to a darker pink, then purple, then blue and so on. I also got the occasional random streak of light shooting across my vision. When looking at my computer screen the letters would darken and lighten and breathe as I read over them, and the hue effect would hit the background behind the text, changing it through various colours. There was noticeable synaesthesia and the visuals moved and reacted to the music. There was also a sort of flickering effect to any areas covered by light, somewhat similar to looking at an old CRT monitor through an old video camera, but not quite as extreme. There were lots of these visuals but they remained rather light and subtle throughout at this dose, and weren't distracting like the visuals I get from 2C-E for example, but more nice background visuals like those I get from a light-medium 4-AcO-DMT dose. I suspect at a higher dose they'd get more interesting.

The main thing that was useful about this drug was the headspace and how calm and collected it was. As I mentioned a few times I think it'd be great when used therapeutically - or by a writer. :)

Thanks a lot, very nice detailed report :)

I find it odd that there is such a huge difference in effects reported from people who trialed the pre-webtryp batch. It doesn't really sound like the same chem. Everybody who tried it back then said it wasn't worthwhile, without activity or even really unpleasant.

Have you tried TMA-6? How did 3C-P compare to that? From your description it does sound a lot like my own experiences with TMA-6. Just a thought. Do you have any chance of getting this tested in any way? it would be really great.

Can I ask if this came from China or EU? Or a costum synth maybe? pretty important actually.

Thanks for your report -- it sounded a lot like 2c-p to me. Have you tried that & can compare? @Fagott I thought the tma series was not very stimulating, do you find it to be?

Thanks for your report -- it sounded a lot like 2c-p to me. Have you tried that & can compare? @Fagott I thought the tma series was not very stimulating, do you find it to be?

If you read the info at the top, yes I've tried 2C-P. The come up was similar both in duration and feel, but 3C-P was FAR more stimulating, energetic, empathic and talkative than 2C-P, and in this respect it felt more similar to 2C-B, but with significantly more stimulation. Visually it resembled none of the 2C-Xs I've tried really, and the duration was longer than 2C-P where for me I was pretty much baseline by 11-12 hours in and then just couldn't sleep for an hour or two longer.

Thanks a lot, very nice detailed report :)

I find it odd that there is such a huge difference in effects reported from people who trialed the pre-webtryp batch. It doesn't really sound like the same chem. Everybody who tried it back then said it wasn't worthwhile, without activity or even really unpleasant.

Have you tried TMA-6? How did 3C-P compare to that? From your description it does sound a lot like my own experiences with TMA-6. Just a thought. Do you have any chance of getting this tested in any way? it would be really great.

Can I ask if this came from China or EU? Or a costum synth maybe? pretty important actually.

Someone looking for a traditional strong psychedelic probably wouldn't find it worthwhile. Lately I've been looking for easy-going trips that are light on the visuals, clearheaded and stimulating, so for me this was perfect. My report might have been misleading in that sense, as I took the 3C-P very much unprepared for a full on trip, and when I got something more relaxed and interesting I was pleasantly surprised. Had I been expecting something along the lines of 2C-E or 2C-P for example, I'd have probably been disappointed (at least at 40mg) though. I also have a very strong stomach and resistance to bodyloads so I can't comment on if others would find it unpleasant or not. I know most of my friends projectile vomit every time they take 2C-P for example (from my stash, so it's not a quality issue) when I love it and don't feel the slightest bit of nausea.

I haven't tried TMA-6. I'm not surprised that it's similar since it is the amphetamine analogue of Proscaline, and not really far structurally from the TMAs. I'd expect it to behave more similarly to them than the 2C-Xs. Some notable differences from what I know of TMA-6 though are that TMA-6 comes up faster, and is significantly more visual. I've also not heard of any reports with TMA-6 lasting 17+ hours before reaching baseline (I wasn't quite baseline when I fell asleep) - though the most psychedelic/empathic part of the trip only lasted like 4-6 hours. There was also no mindfuck or feeling of intoxication on this really, I was more clearheaded and capable of doing things than when I'm sober, the only problem was that lights were very bright and if I caught the sun's glare I was blinded for a good 10-15 seconds. Of the two, TMA-6 sounds the more interesting chemical to anyone looking for a "trip" though - for me this felt like a creative and therapeutic tool, but had I lowered the dose ever so slightly I think it would have been easy to be convinced I'd taken a stimulant and not a psychedelic.

If you're wondering if the substance I took is TMA-6 I can say with some confidence that it's not as one of the (very trustworthy) people who also obtained some from the same place has experience with all of the TMAs already.

The info about where it came from is in the post:
Obtained from a friend who bought it from a source from whom there have been no problems in the past.

I don't know the exact source or the location, but I have no reason to suspect it is not what it's labelled as. I don't have any more to send it off for testing, but I'll try find out if the friend I got it from knows if any of the other people he knows who've used the same source can/have done so.

Last edited:
thank you for the report! nicely and methodically written :)

doesnt sound like my sort of chem though, perhaps there is use for it as an empathogen or a stimulant more than a psychedelic, if what you describe is true about the trip needing a bigger dose to become more psychedelic. im not sure id be able to effectively handle that much. but thats just me.

how are/were the following days?

I feel in a very good mood and energetic, more similar to a tryptamine afterglow in that respect to the usual slightly fuzzy-headed and tired day after phenethylamines. Not sure if that's the drug or just a coincidence though.

Yeah I think at a higher dose the stimulation would probably be quite uncomfortable for a lot of people, so this chemical's potential as a "deep" psychedelic is likely hard/impossible to reach before side effects become too prominent. It is fully psychedelic at this dose but it's more akin to a 15-20mg dose of 2C-B where the stimulant and empathogenic effects are at the forefront and the visuals/psychedelic headspace remain in the background.

I could see this being a great festival/rave drug too though, since having stimulation for such a long duration without altering the senses too much, and with no form of a comedown, would be perfect for many people.

Also regarding pre-webtryp 3C-P, wasn't that actually DOPR, aka 2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylamphetamine - with some posters mistakenly calling it 3C-P? The real 3C-P is 3,5-dimethoxy-4-propyloxyamphetamine. Two different chemicals. I might be wrong but I've certainly seen 3C-P references from prior to then that were actually talking about DOPR not 3C-P. Edit: Though, DOPR's dosage is much lower so unless they were selling cut substance or people failed to report dosages I doubt it was.

Last edited:
I haven't tried TMA-6. I'm not surprised that it's similar since it is the amphetamine analogue of Proscaline, and not really far structurally from the TMAs. I'd expect it to behave more similarly to them than the 2C-Xs. Some notable differences from what I know of TMA-6 though are that TMA-6 comes up faster, and is significantly more visual. I've also not heard of any reports with TMA-6 lasting 17+ hours before reaching baseline (I wasn't quite baseline when I fell asleep) - though the most psychedelic/empathic part of the trip only lasted like 4-6 hours. There was also no mindfuck or feeling of intoxication on this really, I was more clearheaded and capable of doing things than when I'm sober, the only problem was that lights were very bright and if I caught the sun's glare I was blinded for a good 10-15 seconds. Of the two, TMA-6 sounds the more interesting chemical to anyone looking for a "trip" though - for me this felt like a creative and therapeutic tool, but had I lowered the dose ever so slightly I think it would have been easy to be convinced I'd taken a stimulant and not a psychedelic.

If you're wondering if the substance I took is TMA-6 I can say with some confidence that it's not as one of the (very trustworthy) people who also obtained some from the same place has experience with all of the TMAs already.

I don't know the exact source or the location, but I have no reason to suspect it is not what it's labelled as. I don't have any more to send it off for testing, but I'll try find out if the friend I got it from knows if any of the other people he knows who've used the same source can/have done so.

^^ Yeah, I was actually wondering if it might be TMA-6 you had. Your description sounds an awfully lot like my last experience with TMA-6. Even dosage and duration.
Sorry, I hate being so sceptic, but I just find it so really strange that almost every single person in this thread finds it either nasty or just not worthwhile, I mean, you had a great time on it, and some one back then would have come back reporting something positive like you if it was the same chem.

Add to that, that lately a really sketchy chinese lab has stocked 3C-P (and 3C-E), famous for shitty impure synths and dodgy behaviour. They've also made some good stuff now and then, so I would'nt be surprised if they could actually pull this one off.

It's really too bad you didn't have enough to get it tested.

Let me add, I don't doubt in you or the experience you had.

Edit:
I would more have expected the experience you describe from 3C-E, a mix up maybe?

Have you seen this by the way, maybe your freind have some left you can test:
Erowid said:
Marquis reagent reacts orange with the 3C-P sold in 2003.

Also regarding pre-webtryp 3C-P, wasn't that actually DOPR, aka 2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylamphetamine - with some posters mistakenly calling it 3C-P? The real 3C-P is 3,5-dimethoxy-4-propyloxyamphetamine. Two different chemicals. I might be wrong but I've certainly seen 3C-P references from prior to then that were actually talking about DOPR not 3C-P. Edit: Though, DOPR's dosage is much lower so unless they were selling cut substance or people failed to report dosages I doubt it was.
No, I remember one vendor who did have 3C-P.

@Fagott I thought the tma series was not very stimulating, do you find it to be?
yes, TMA-6 is stimulating, but not like amphetamine, it's more stimulating in the way that DPT, 2C-P or 4-AcO/HO-DIPT is.

Last edited:
Ah yeah. No need to be sorry, I've approached it with an open mind too, and I can't confirm that it's 3C-P, but I believe it is. Also, these two experiences posted ~2003 or ~2004 match mine:

30 mg: "+3 euphoric period lasting 3 hours-ish and then a +2 psychedelic amphetamine feeling for another 12+ hours... unable to sleep (and kind of tired) is pretty annoying"; 30 mg: "for me, 30 mg was perfect... [but] I should reiterate that the duration was annoying";

Those descriptions are very fitting - it's just psychedelic amphetamine for me is damn fun as I'm a very big fan of stimulants. :)

Edit: It's worth mentioning, the similarities with the TMAs are to be expected:
TMA is to Mescaline as 3C-P is to Proscaline

Last edited:
Someone looking for a traditional strong psychedelic probably wouldn't find it worthwhile. Lately I've been looking for easy-going trips that are light on the visuals, clearheaded and stimulating, so for me this was perfect. My report might have been misleading in that sense, as I took the 3C-P very much unprepared for a full on trip, and when I got something more relaxed and interesting I was pleasantly surprised. Had I been expecting something along the lines of 2C-E or 2C-P for example,
Did you try 2C-D as a chemical which is not a very powerful psychedelic but has a nice amount of euphoria and stimulation, and if so how does it compare? (actually the stimulation never ruined my sleep)

I took it often in the range of 30mg +-20mg for the kind of trip that you describe, just having a somewhat altered perception like seeing all the colors in a white wall, feeling that the room is bigger etc.

I would argue about the clear headedness of 2C-D since I couldnt write anything worthwhile on it but then again this can be hard being sober.

That report was lovely and you've rekindled a bit of interest in some of these lovlier shulginian creations Jesusgreen!

I loved 2cT-2, mixed it with 200mg ketamine and performed a four point suspension (hanging from hooks) on my 23rd birthday. Was fun as hell pictures are NSFW but anyone who wants to see bliss on a face PM me and I'll send you the link.

I've yet to try 2c-c or 2c-d and have heard they're beautiful entheogens, I wonder how they mix with NMDA antagonists?

2ct-2 blended divinely with ketamine.

Methoxetamine made 2c-p palatable and really really good, but 2c-p on its own for me was shit.

Really nice one Jesusgreen, well written and the right amount of diverse details for my tastes. Most of all - you made me want to try it out, badly! Kudos JG!

//complex

3C-P made the rounds in 2002, 2003ish from a private source, it was never massively available that I know...just the one place carried it. This report makes me curious to want to dig it out, I never tried it.

3C-P made the rounds in 2002, 2003ish from a private source, it was never massively available that I know...just the one place carried it. This report makes me curious to want to dig it out, I never tried it.

Yeah, was that ethnobotanical vendor (who still excists btw) who had a private section with RC's. Well, I actually don't know how private it was because anybody could just sign up.

By the way, sorry for being so obnoxiously sceptic, jesus Green, it seems it seems to be a pattern with me ;)
I now know that there's quality 3CP and 3CE out and about. I just couldn't figure out why all reports back then were more less negative.

It's not clear from this report if the substance is visual or not. Can you detail into that JG?

Have you tried TMA-6? How did 3C-P compare to that? From your description it does sound a lot like my own experiences with TMA-6.

I haven't tried TMA-6. I'm not surprised that it's similar since it is the amphetamine analogue of Proscaline, and not really far structurally from the TMAs.
In the B&D topic on 3C-P I just asked if someone can compare this compound with any of the TMA's, since I thought it sounded similar to a 30 mg dose of TMA-2 and here is it also compared to TMA-6. Obviously, as mentioned, it 'should' be the most similar to TMA itself (of all the other TMA's).
Do you think one of your friends, how has experience with all the TMA's can elaborate on this?

Did you try 2C-D as a chemical which is not a very powerful psychedelic but has a nice amount of euphoria and stimulation, and if so how does it compare? (actually the stimulation never ruined my sleep)

Unfortunately I've yet to try it, the 2Cs I've tried are: 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-P, 2C-T-2

It's not clear from this report if the substance is visual or not. Can you detail into that JG?

At this level the visuals were everywhere but mild and non-distracting in nature. Hard to explain really, like in some ways it felt very visual but the visuals were very.. small.. if that makes sense. I can't really compare it to much in that respect. The closest I could compare it to was say 20mg of 2C-B, which I didn't find that visual, but the visuals were everywhere, it's just.. if I didn't focus on them they could kind of fade into the background, but when I actually looked, there was a ton going on.

Yeah, was that ethnobotanical vendor (who still excists btw) who had a private section with RC's. Well, I actually don't know how private it was because anybody could just sign up.

By the way, sorry for being so obnoxiously sceptic, jesus Green, it seems it seems to be a pattern with me ;)
I now know that there's quality 3CP and 3CE out and about. I just couldn't figure out why all reports back then were more less negative.

Scepticism is healthy ;) particularly when it comes to harm reduction. Even now I can't say without a shadow of a doubt that this was 3C-P, but the place it came from in question has always been incredibly reliable and I have no reason to doubt them, plus with the influx of the stuff on the market I'm pretty confident in my assumption now. :)

Thanks to those of you who read all the way through this, I was initially expecting no-one to bother given how long it was, but then again there aren't too many 3C-P reports around. Thanks for the nice comments too :D

Since this report one of my friends who also uses BL tried it too and reported similarly about how nice it was.

I still haven't tried 3C-E, but hope to get a report in on that one in the not too distant future :)

Last edited:

That's the one.

I took it often in the range of 30mg +-20mg for the kind of trip that you describe, just having a somewhat altered perception like seeing all the colors in a white wall, feeling that the room is bigger etc.

I would argue about the clear headedness of 2C-D since I couldnt write anything worthwhile on it but then again this can be hard being sober.

Tofu is very accurate 'cause in my circles, 2C-D is actually a class-A psychedelic PEA @ 40-60mg orally, every bit as worthy as 2C-B, and while not as intense as 2C-E...a perfectly shorter alternative to it.

Great report, I have just made an order last night, wanted something to enjoy the coming warm season, you know dose early in the morning, stay out in the sun all day and then still have enough energy to go out at night if need be.

From your report it seems like I have spent well my money, I have to admit I've always been more of a tryptamine guy, but some phens I have surely loved, 2C-I, San Pedro and Peruvianus, so I guess I absolutely adore amphetamines, so a trip with a speedy edge sounds perfect for me.