• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to force a comedown from speed?

Wow, wonder why I didn't bother asking BL when I had the same problem.

I ended up taking wayyyy too much benzos. it went like, 1 xanax bar, pop. 2 xanax bar pop. hmm kpins nice, pop. oh nice ativan. pop. Laid on bed for over two hrs, fuck still cant sleep. Pop some zolplicones, back to bed. Fuck still cant get to bed. So started smoking some grass and played some playstation, and thats when the stimulant psychosis started to kick in. You guys are dead on about it being so fuckin surreal. I thought my friend, who was already long gone, was in the next room banging a hooker. Got so fucking paranoid and didn't know what to do except curl up inside my bedsheets and wished it would end. I could swear I could see them going at it and even heard voices and shit. Fuck that shit man...

Something really funny is even after gettin a bit of sleep and gettin up for work not to worried bout how he looked or felt he got into a fender bender on the way to work and had to call in after all. But thanks really for the suggestions guys.

Don't you have something better to do than play hight and mighty?

your negative energy is palpable...get some help brother

OP best way to comedown is not indulge in the first place, second is benzos...but be careful

Lol, you didn't just recommend caffeine did you?

Err, the only thing i know that kills it dead is Seroquel and possibly some other atypical anti psychotics.

You need some acid dude...orange juice then

Anything that might ideate you to comit suicide (seroquel) is probably...the risks outweight the benefits.

Be careful because many anti-psychotics also increase the chances of getting acute dystonia, so when you mix in amphetamines, which do the same thing, you are still at risk for serious cardiac problems.

Nevertheless, in a controlled environment, antipsychotics are used in the medical field in amphetamine overdosages to calm down the overactive dopamine, but bear in mind that they are not the first line of treatment and are used in conjunction with other drugs such as benzodiazepines and when needed, blood pressure medication. It is extremely dangerous to attempt to treat your own overdose at home, please seek immediate medical attention.

It's not always as simple as administering chlorpromazine or haloperidol.

Anything that might ideate you to comit suicide (seroquel) is probably...the risks outweight the benefits.

Dood you got to explain this one to me, it seems very surprising but im also interested as i have not heard of this problem before. I apologize in advance for the rest...

But please dont just quote a label warning or random source, i just saw you are a chemist, feel free to tear me apart. I always play devils advocate so im not engaging to argue or protect my preccciiooous Seroquel but rather to see if i can supplement my knowledge as well as to share my experience actually using the drug. Honestly im a sheltered lad that did illicit drugs to form my own opinion, not accept those taught me, as well as a fuck you to the status quo and propaganda, in the same way, i didnt listen to the ssri haters, did my research and it really helped me. So, please no warning inserts like paracetamol causing death in high doses. Here we blame the person for OD on paracetamol but conveniently use different logic where its convenient.

Anyways unlucky for you im on some meth so this is long, but meth powered logical/detailed, fair and my experience with the drug as much info playing to your side as i could remember. The goal is to learn something not win and argument and remain ignorant. Please dont write this off because of this, that would be easy, but is it really logical to assume somebody in meth automatically has no value to add? Or to assume im not lying about the meth, or perhaps somebody else wrote this etc. Bah, im preaching again but i like to review everything as if it had merit and form logical conclusions of value afterward, our emotional bias, preconceptions of something,somebody and our perception of superiority we use to value things we experience, people, situations are so fucking evil, if the devil existed id say this was one if his best works.

Throw that thinking away, even for purely selfish reasons, you wont believe the power to manipulate and atain anything when you do this, but arg, stop tangenting. Ill do another post sometime maybe that wont help anybody due to these limitations (wont take my meth fueled discoveries seriously, even if there is not even any logic there as previously mentioned), even though the answer is right there in black and white, it may as well be invisible. But this amuses me, after all being purposely undervalued/underestimated by being known as meth user may in fact make it even easier to use these skills with nobody the wiser, wish i could say i had planned that, but honestly im not near as clever as most of you guys. But i digress...

Just saying, dont invite ignorance in the door, he will make you eat all your food and make you blame it on XXX race for taking all the jobs and keeping you poor, and you wont even know he is there, a sneaky bugger. Though i know you guys know all about ignorance and its effects directed at you, and be glad, its way better to be perceived as lower, to be underestimated.

I am also sharing my OWN conclusions of this drug based on experience and limited knowledge. I may be way off, who knows, but i love to formulate a logical conclusion before confirming its accuracy to hone my skill in thinking for myself, kicking ignorance in the face, laughing at propaganda and always having the upper hand in any social or work interaction with impact on life. Not glamerous i must admit, since the true upper hand is almost always the exact opposite of the perception of everybody else.

Finally, my experiences with Seroquel

1. For what we are discussing i can say that some uncomfortable heavy sedation into blissful sleep has less chance to promote suicidal thoughts then hours of torment on a comedown. Unless perhaps you awake to the realization that your life still sucks and you had planned to do it anyway (after which im sure they will blame the seroquel)
2. Have you actually used it, tested the effects yourself. What doses? Having used it for years to sleep nightly at 250mg to 600 and about 250mg for a comedown i must say i was disappointed in the effects, my results:
2a) Anything under 200mg was not optimal for me for sleep, i struggle to notice other effects but they say those are at higher doses.

2b) 250mg feels like a lot of anthistamine based drowsiness, notably a healthy way to initiate healthy sleep. I struggle to deceive any other effects honestly. I understand the concept of the drug and to expect perceived negative effects but i dont and still struggle to sleep a bit as i dont get any loss of motivation, disinterest in what im doing, in fact if it made me a zombie or disinterested in anything but lying there or sleep like i expected, i would have been much happer so as to get me sleeping quicker.

2c) Its obviously not a fun way to sleep, like a z drug or benzos, its annoying drowsiness while waiting for sleep, this was its appeal to retrain myself in the normal not fun process of getting to sleep, plus nothing to abuse. Honestly i can imagine this combo of benefits can be very therapeutic and safe way to get back to normal for those with sleeping aid dependencies. Trust: Seroquel may be histamine based for drowsiness but its like no other it will end you fast no doubt. None of the other powerful addictive ones can compare in safety, dependancy free, minimal tolerance, natural sleep, non abusive, doesnt keep me awake as im enjoying it like others and an excellent path straight to using otc antihistamine sleep aids when you want to stop, retrained on natural waiting to sleep and prescription free. Benzos still better? Fck right off.

2d) I have had doses up to 800 and notice nothing but more sleepiness. Their obviously may be effects felt if staying awake but thats impossible. And if some dood committed suicide at this point i promise you that he accidentally plunged to his death or whatever, the sedation and never forget the low blood pressure is like insta pass out even on mid doses.

2e) I am sure that many much more negative could be felt by a person in a certain state, like perhaps manic, very high on meth, and the effects would feel comparatively not so great but these things are known beforehand and expected. If some dood was annoyed that he had no more awesome manic freakouts or psychotic trips and offed himself then i guess we can blame Seroquel for actually working and offering the moment of normalcy expected, which allowed the person to decide to off them self in the most normal state possible. I guess life just sucks to much for some.

2f) I am honestly trying to think of times it affected me negatively. I told psych i wont take the script for small daily dosages, i see no value other then sleep and giving other drugs the finger. There was one day when my bipolar brother was there at my house, arrived with my friend and roommate, i had taken my 300mg shortly before, takes 1.hours to work fully. Anyways my fukin brother is manic or the opposite or whatever and is acting in that calm and utterly terrifying manner when hes freaking out. You need to experience crazy up close to know what i mean, i think the scary thing is seeing somebody else in their skin, eyes etc. I fully admit that skinny four eyed ginger scares me to this day, worried im with him when he goes batty. Anyways, hes chilling on the couch calmly stabbing his leg with a fork and explaining to me the logical reason for it.

At this point i realise some other effects from the Seroquel which i put down at the time to being tired and in no mood for drunk retards irritating me.
I had no fucking desire to deal with this right now

I realised i had a responsibility to assist in some way but honestly 1) Realised i felt utterly incapable (whether i was or not) 2) Realised i didnt give a fuck and the dumb fuck can saw off his fucking leg with a butter knife for all i cared as long as he did it elsewhere and quietly.

I felt unusual negative emotions belittling him (Pathetic idiot, attention seeking, selfish to those around him, using illness as an excuse, and general disgust at this weak less creature in front of me. This was the biggest WTF as i have long since removed any non useful emotions from clouding my ability to understand, deal with, effect a situation to my benefit (curtest less overall emotion, mdma and paxil) and those emotions are weaknesses (ala for one underestimating somebody because of them) so i dont use them. Im not sure how these where felt so strongly due to Seroquel, basically i just hated him for being there and fucking up my life because of it.

ANYWAYS, he eventually wandered onto out balcony, clambered over and jumped off, all i thought was thank fuck he stopped irritating me and also that there was somebody else there to deal with the rest, no time for idiots who do stupid shit like that.

Anyways, i got chewed out for not doing anything and not looking like a cared. At the time i was like thinking logically of exactly what i could have done, perhaps expressed me oh nos with some squeals, perhaps some waving of hands and concerned cries for confirmation of "being ok". Knowing the utter pointlessnss of alternative action i could have taken made me hate the even more for coming to my house and allowing event like this to unfold and ruin my ritual of watching a few series and going to sleep and then worse, expecting me to go out of my way and expend effort intervening in your self initiated hardships!

I blamed the Seroquel when honestly i felt i was apathetic and unhelpful due to being annoyed and very tired, in my home where i should be safe from retards.
I know i would normally have cared and feigned help at least in a normal state, possibly, and while id not felt responsible for any other them, i wouldnt have felt such negative emotions since usually i always try very hard to understand the other point of view.

g) Lastly even with comedowns and drugs, the seroquel seems to stop the drug and move you to completely baseline as your body would be at that point (not very happy after day binge). Honestly i dont know how or why it stops a drug without comedown effects, but it was a most pleasant surprise, like it modifies levels to s specific standard and doesnt just drop them/raise them, killing high levels/on meth as well as comedown/low levels.

h) To conclude, all the effects from Seroquel in my experience lead away from suicide, as its either makes you feel better, avoid pain, and at worst, frankly under the effects suicide would be far to fucking much effort, clearly illogical and you would probably pass out if you tried, no way have the motivation to do it. Suicide needs emotion im guessing (no emotion would make suicide illogical and an obvious emotional overreaction). Suicide needs emotion, ala, emotion is weakness (a good leason i learnt way back already).

i) Id bet my pride (see what i did there lol, but at least now you know mine has no value to me and you wont take that bet, unlike everybody else who would) that nobody suicided while on Seroquel, and if they did then an unexpected something occured based on how the drug works, that the person was predisposed to a neg reaction for some physical reason but i think the more likely thing is some random event blamed on Seroquel due to its coincidental proximity.

Also equally as likely is an accident trying to function on Seroquel. Perhaps some dude was already preparing to hang himself as the Seroquel kicking in, probably thinking less emotionally now like "man i hate my life so much its so... average really, not amazing, not the worst like those Genocide countries, ive got troubles but hell, they wont kill me, directly, hmm logically it seems i may have been overreacting, lets take off this damn noose... Oh noes, feeling a bit feint, getting black, fuck, well i hope if god and the devil are actually real, lets hope this no longer counts as a suicide. Seroquel blamed as evil where in fact Seroquel saved a human soul from eternal torment in the flames of hell. You decide my friends.

What say you nemesis, doth you dare to fault my flawless logics and awe inspiring truths? I am dying to know the circumstances for the suicides you have so i can see if i was right. Joke: And if im not right, im not beyond using a pretty sweet weapon ignorance showed me. I will simply make assumptions about these deaths, that cannot be proven or refuted, until I am right, because right is really the absence of proof otherwise isnt it? I will win this argument and with its rewards further feed my invisible thieving housemate and one day, pass the rewards of these winnings (= assurance that absolutely nothing was learnt or gained wherever possible) down to my children. A legacy to be proud of no doubt.

The lesson? Loose arguments and win: A new friend, an enemy that now underestimates you, an understanding of their motivations and main points of argument (for later crushing and destroying every belief they ever held dear, if you so desired), a way into their lives if needed, to teach you more, the ability to make suggestions, offer guiding in ways they think it was all their idea. But even all that is mostly necessary, just the simple things you learn and dont miss every day are enough.

Lol ok sorry about this long annoying post, hell, its all rubbish anyways, take no heed, tweakers and their crazy ideas. I hope the serouquel stuff was useful somehow and would like to hear more on the suicide stuff my pride could use a boost. Now i need to work on my annoying habit of sharing everything, even stuff i shouldnt, honestly dont know how peeps can work/write on this stuff. I would end up trying to explain to my boss (if i had one of those lol, bah got rid of that stupid career, pension, die with nothing propoganda drivel concept ages ago) why it is logical to not be a jackass to your employees since their work does reflect directly on you and hate/disrespect really doesnt motivate, and then he would think to himself, haha, another sheep that doesnt know the secret to getting ahead is stepping on everybody else). I guess we all think we have the secret eh, lol.

Last edited:
oh, methamphetamine.

All due respect, I don't think that quetiapine works as well for you as you think it does.

Specific Precautions and Warnings With Quetiapine
Warnings and precautions to be aware of prior to taking quetiapine include the following:

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a special warning (a "black box warning") about the use of quetiapine in elderly people with psychosis or dementia (a condition involving confusion; disorientation; and a loss of memory, intellect, and judgment). Elderly people with dementia (Alzheimer's disease is the most common form) who are treated with antipsychotics -- including quetiapine -- are more likely to die of various causes than those who were not treated with those medications. Quetiapine is not approved to treat dementia or dementia-related psychosis, and caution should be used before giving the medication to elderly people with this condition.

Even though quetiapine is not classified as an antidepressant, the FDA has required the drug to carry the special antidepressant and suicide warning, since it is used to treat bipolar depression. Antidepressants may increase the risk of suicidal thinking or behavior in people taking it (see Depression and Suicide). Therefore, if you notice any changes in symptoms or new symptoms, talk to your healthcare provider immediately. Some of these symptoms may include:

Anxiety
Hostility
Agitation
Panic
Restlessness
Hallucinations
Extreme hyperactivity
Suicidal thinking or behavior.

Quetiapine can cause a life-threatening condition called neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS). Symptoms of NMS can include:

A high fever
Stiff muscles
Confusion
Irregular pulse or blood pressure
A fast heart rate (tachycardia)
Sweating
Irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias).
Tell your healthcare provider right away if think you might have NMS.
Quetiapine can cause tardive dyskinesia. This is a condition involving unusual uncontrollable body or face movements. The condition can become permanent (even if quetiapine is stopped). The best way to prevent it from becoming permanent is to tell your healthcare provider right away if you notice any abnormal movements (including abnormal movements of the tongue) while taking the drug.

Quetiapine can cause an increase in blood sugar levels and can increase the risk of developing diabetes. Tell your healthcare provider if you develop signs of diabetes while taking the drug. Possible signs include increased thirst, urination, and hunger. If you have diabetes, your blood sugar should be monitored carefully and regularly during treatment with quetiapine to make sure that it is not becoming more severe (see Seroquel and Diabetes).

Quetiapine can cause a drop in blood pressure when going from a sitting or lying-down position to standing (known medically as orthostatic hypotension). This can cause a person to have lightheadedness or dizziness, or to faint. Tell your healthcare provider if you have any of these symptoms when standing. Orthostatic hypotension can be especially dangerous in people with heart disease or congestive heart failure (CHF).

The medication can cause cataracts (an eye condition). It is recommended that all people taking quetiapine should have their eyes checked for cataracts every six months.

The medication may increase the risk of seizures. Before starting quetiapine, tell your healthcare provider if you have epilepsy or a history of seizures.

Quetiapine can cause an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism), high liver enzymes, high cholesterol, or high triglycerides. It is a good idea to have your thyroid, triglycerides, liver enzymes, and cholesterol checked (using a blood test) regularly while taking the drug.

Quetiapine can cause a potentially dangerous change in the heart rhythm known as QT prolongation. Combining quetiapine with other QT-prolonging medications increases this risk. People with low blood potassium levels, low blood magnesium levels, congestive heart failure, or certain arrhythmias have a higher risk for this problem.

Quetiapine can cause high levels of the hormone prolactin. Let your healthcare provider know if you develop signs of high prolactin, such as breast enlargement or breast discharge.

In rare cases, quetiapine can cause priapism (a painful erection of the penis that does not go away). Since this is a medical emergency, seek medical care immediately to prevent permanent damage to the penis.

The medication can cause difficulty swallowing, which can lead to inhalation of food (which can cause pneumonia). Tell your healthcare provider if you notice any problems swallowing while taking quetiapine.

Quetiapine is considered a pregnancy Category C medication. This means that it may not be safe to take while pregnant. Be sure to talk with your healthcare provider about the risks and benefits of using quetiapine during pregnancy (see Seroquel and Pregnancy).

Quetiapine passes through breast milk. Therefore, if you are breastfeeding or plan to start, discuss this with your healthcare provider prior to taking the drug (see Seroquel and Breastfeeding).

Generally, alcohol should be avoided while taking the medication (see Alcohol and Seroquel).

Quetiapine can interact with certain medications (see Seroquel Drug Interactions).

http://schizophrenia.emedtv.com/quetiapine/precautions-and-warnings-with-quetiapine.html

Last edited:
Interesting thanks for posting that. Again apologies for another novel. I promise it will test your patience haha.

I have experienced that swallowing thing when coming off Kratom onto Seroquel. Let me say how fucked up this is, its the strangest feeling to not be able to do this normal thing and causes instant panic and attempts to swallow, the warning should also state possible choking and assfixiation (spell check fail) that was my immediate worry. Quickly realise swallowing has another purpose of stopping stuff flowing into your lungs.

Ok so:

1. I have definitely noticed that it does nothing for anxiety which is obvious if taken during panic or comedown, its symptoms and panic of falling into a coma are not helpful. But still, stops the drug and the physical panic sources somewhat but the only saving grace is the sleep, if not for this then i wouldnt use it other then comedowns as it would still stop the drug and you may sleep anyways due to sleep dep

2. I have intended to make the change to otc antihystamines and take bigger dose and hope i get used to them, only delayed due to still needing it for meth use.

3. Anybody know of another non benzo/sleep aid thats powerful, non rec, dependancy/addictive? I rem when i did the research Seroquel was the only non benzo recommended.

4. As i mentioned i didnt really want a label warning proof, but hell, i dont rem it having all that shit on so thanks.

5. Wonder if perhaps somebody in the know or with medical know could identify anything that may specifically be risky with meth use and related body states, though i think then the docs wouldnt use it for meth psychosis

6. Ok so i see the wierd anxiety and suicide symptoms are related to bipolar, as specific use and concern. I can then see the obvious issues like my manic example and as i have a brother that is pretty bad i know the hectic risks and wierd interactions and symptoms, like something simple like nasal spray. So yes, the real risk of suicide due to the nature of bipolar is an obvious risk to state/disclaimer/coveryourass, especially with common medications more limited to bipolar like lithium. Those symptoms are clearly limited to bipolar however so, crisis averted, the original suicide statement was accidentally taken out of context and not meant to mislead or cause panic.

7. I take my Seroquel with paxil as well and as noted in my experience i note no unpleasant effects and am feeling much better these days, wondering if my mdma damage may have finally healed.

8. Dont use with Alcohol. Yeah we all know this warning (also on ssris) is secret code to the fact that you should try it and it will prob be fun. Dont, Joking, but honestly that has always been my experience, not so much with Seroquel, here it more just soothes the rugged mildly irritated and grumpy mood it puts you in.

9. If anybody knows, it would helpful to determine where the NMS thing might come into play, likleyhood, risk factors, relevancy. With those symptoms id say 1 test case in development ensured legal added it. Im assuming this, feel free to post proof, news, something with some sort of authority to the contrary.

10. The thyroid line item is interesting, these things are more common and could be exasperated. I will get this checked but so far my thyroid feels fine, its not jittering, shivering or displaying any symptoms of hyperactivity.

11. Now the next one seems relevant to meth use with pretty much exactly the meth dificiencies, concerns. Would be nice if somebody could give more detial on this and mixed with meth and what it actually does in laymans terms. It might not add to issues, if perhaps the cancellation of meth in the system cancells out any interaction, this seems a logical possibility. Also as you will supplement these differences with meth use, this may result in you being safer overall! Ahh, i love my logic mixed with assumptions like i mentioned. I hope we can clarify these though.

12. Hell, and i thought i was getting fatter. This symptom is more of an additional effect, you decide if this works for you or not, or irrelevant as in my case as i would never know anyways, plus it would be really amusing to watch KSA telling everybody that Seroquel turns you into a girl

13. Could be considered an added bonus? I wouldnt really need meth then and really, id dont think it can cause anywhere near the damage meth can with some help from you and days. J/K. Seriously, If this happens, then i guess you go to doc and get it sorted, im guessing its very unlikely and is thus an educated and worthwhile risk.

14. Man this one i would have mocked for sure, sounds perfect to dose your GF with perhaps, if not that i experienced it once, in a year and learn that overall serouquel does not go well with Kratom at all. But ill take the knock and the learning, which is: Sometimes very rarely the warnings on these medications may happen, and they may even annoy you or cause need to visit the doctor. So i accept that these inserts may not purely be legal disclaimers and ammo for fear mongers and med bashers and so forth, but may actually give a clue to some possible buy highly unlikely future. The humour is really just meant to be disarming and not mocking or bellitling of any of this at all. It was something that helped uncovering the silliness in some fears and illogical stuff and really taking everything to seriously is a sure sign your assigning some things far to much importance and power in your life, to your detriment.

With all seriousness however my anxiety/ptsd issues have taught me that the only real cure for fear, uncertainty etc is cold hard logic and analysis and of course somewhat of a mindset shift that reduces your core reasons fueling the fear (eg, fear of death was mine, so obvious, so sneaky.. You have no idea how this changed things, simply addressing and somehow accepting the possibility of death, i think just knowing the reason for fears,ptsd,anxiety (besides the physical i fucked my brain with mdma ones), the emotions these physical issues attach to to i guess make more sense of them can be easily addressed. My fears became concerns, as they would be for anybody else, though now the physical issues still needs to attach to something. The other day i was walking outside and I shit you mot,some panic, anxiety kicked in and my brain focused and blamed these three rocks in the garden, warning me of imminent danger. Its quite amusing and what was interesting was that my vision actually zoned in on the rocks with like a blurry wormhole effect for added effect i guess, like some cartoon might surround the bad guy with a red aura or some shit.

Slight tangent but somewhat related: Lastly fears have plauged me for ages and i even had bad hypocondria when i was younger from simply reading a medical book, i would pass out from fear that my liver was failing, it was pathetic. So i am sensitive to health stuff but fear and all the illogical assumptions and life limiting escape excuses it creates fucks your life up, and yes i know very well how tough it is to deal/live with, you dont simply logic away this primal instinct like i suggested, but in principle that did work with alot over generalized mindset changes, positive attitude, for the fear what worked for me to reduce its impact was adopting a general attitude of whatever, i dont care, and this only works of adopted generally, never if you try to apply it to one thing, your brain wont accept the logic in that.

Now this has impacted some other things negatively, like far less concern for what i wear and possibly less work obsession for perfection, but these are managed and acceptable for freeing me of literally planning and doing almost everything to unsure i leave the country before civil war erupts and the whites get hacked up with spears and machetties, a side result of home invasion ptsd. I actually built my entire business that pays well and allows me all the benefits and working only 1 hour a day driven by fear and the knowledge that i would need a portable business (internet) to fund my leaving and life there. The power of fear. Now i see the awesome usefulness and motivating factors, i made sure to at least use the fear constructively at the time and i now also make sure to taken advantage of other fears and weaknesses in some positive way, a very useful learning from the experience, and i miss the results of those panic fueled days of work. Succeed or Die Horribly. Works like a baws.

Back on topic. My conclusion is that using pure logical analysis less any preconceptions of any kind, that nothing on there (bar a few assumptions and queries that need fact checking) would cause me to me to stop my short term off label use for sleep, and certainly would not make me pause when considering psychosis as the result. Maybe somebody would rather go nuts then grow breasts but you decide. Logic tells me that i should be caution when first starting and see if there are any concerns or similar side effects and basically simply have some common sense and be careful, not hard. I would also logically plan to use for as little as possible, not long term.

Also, consider the theoretical psycho meth head with health paranoia and how he might not have been hit by that car and killed because he opted not to take that Seroquel tab because one dood said it caused suicides and then somebody else with authority and perceived trust posted the insert with black boulding for that extra dose of doom and gloom (effects unconsciously) along with a negatively implied statement of "nuff said, need i say more, there is your answer etc" for all all intents and purposes. Now i got lucky with Seroquel lol, but here somebody is very likely to review and accept a perceived consensus of yes or no to quickly deal with insanity creeping in. HR to the max needed here eh? Cmon guys, lives are at stake ;-) (Im so getting banned lol)

Anyways so i thought a logical review and example may offer some perspective cause we want to be max HR when making what end up being recommendations on taking or no taking the drug and when the need is psychosis and all those risks, a unintended comment could kill somebody. But hey forget that, all we can try to do is avoid this where possible and to a logical degrees, You can now think about all possible impacts of every decision, but i try to simple ask if there is anything obvious that may hurt somebody else, specifically due to the flawed process of consideration im talking about. But you cant go overboard and save everybody, they must learn and grow. Hell fooking my brain on mdma has resulted in massive positives, my own business, dealing with life, alternative views and insights, EXACTLY what i intended when i started, how and what i didnt know but i knew that drug use sounded like the perfect mixture of risks, rewards, fun, anti conformity that its impossible to come out of it way stronger and ready for the rest of lifes comparatively trivial challenges. I hope you all are focused on the learnings, positives as well. Without that i would have remained cosy in my sheltered life instead.

Now hell im not giving anybody a hard time, i mean posting the insert obviously implies people should read and make an informed decision, im just making a point and thought it would make me sound cool like i had planned to make an HR example in the first place. Which i didnt but thats no reason not to make the most of any situation if possible eh.

Thanks for bearing with, understanding, taking lightly, not getting offended, not doing anything those evil emotional unlogic traps tell you to do. If you got this far then there is hope for you then, or your really bored, or you are a fellow high meth user in which case you know exactly what im saying brother, we get it, no need to even say anything, we know just by looking at each other, but them rest of thems just struggle with the advanced thinking and knowledge man shit, we cant all by advanced cause then we would all be the same which means we would be normal and the meth would then simply dis appear as it would no longer be logical to exist if it didnt do something that wasn't normal right? I think we are on to something here... If i stopped drugs and became normal, would i also disapear?

blight12, if Seroquel was such a problem for you, you would be dead already. In the rare cases when this happens, most of the victims commit suicide soon after taking their first dose. If it's your favorite drug, by all means keep it lol, it's not a threat to you because your balance works out well. It might not in the future but there's no reason to believe so right? If the doctor sees you and you're ok, no problem.

So yes, people took it for the first time and committed suicide. Suicide ideation could be defined, in comparison with precipitated opioid withdrawal, as precipitated pain of ignorance. Humans don't know how they got here on this Earth and got a huge existentialistic void in their lung. Some fill it with religion, some with meditation etc. but those who don't...are at risk. The void won't fill itself. At some point you will need to wonder about creation, the universe, time, space and the meaning of life. You need to know why you're here in order to control your balance. One of my meditation partners can sit still on a rug for 32 hours without food and water, and I have never seen a more mentally stable person.

Weather Seroquel is dangerous to you or not is a question you must answer yourself. If thinking about "outer space", "nothing", "void" or "existence" gives you a void in your stomach, you are at risk. People are busy working, studying etc. and forget what's most important. That's why they lose balance. They never ever stopped to wonder why they're here. Why live?

@Blight12, did you argue every warning on the package insert? hahaha I admit I refused to read another novel and I just skimmed it.

The package inserts states what the medication CAN do, not what it does to everyone.

Take iodine... all will go back to normal.. no more meds needed... enteric coated 150mg at nite..<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
^Please don't revive old threads, this one is 5 years old and vendor discussion is against the rules, even for legal stuff, so I edited your post

Come down fast.

Agreed to do some speed for first time in few years with couple friends had a weekend to waste so said what the? Friday goes by then sat and the sunday bout noon I redose and feeling fine but Sunday night get call of importance sayin Monday's work is gonna be overlooked by the big wigs so I'm trying everything known to get this out of my system and sleep and nothing working?? Any safe sure fire way to cut it short and crash??
Try eating a bag of grapes hope this helps you. Grapes contain resveratrol which has been proven to dissipate these effects very very quickly. Alot of fruits and veggies contain it but mostly grapes or drinks of aloe. Do not listen to the idiots that told you to take another drug. This can cause your heart to stop and is referred to as speedballing.

A few grams of vitamin C often seems to blunt the effects fairly quickly, even while you wait for it to speed urinary excretion.

There are also lots of pharmacological approaches you could take, but I typically use a fairly safe cocktail of low doses of an alpha-1 blocker, alpha-2 agonist, beta-blocker, and cyproheptadine.

Generally though, if you're not familiar with using such drugs, I'd not recommend combining them.

I have always used quetapine when I need to get sleep. I never be up for days, only one day, next day I start again. Usually 4 days then 1 week break. Benzos dont really work for sleep only 100-200 queatapine. Also mirtazapine work. Qutapine is best, you can take you're speed line 2 hours before going to sleep with it and it works.

I have always used quetapine when I need to get sleep. I never be up for days, only one day, next day I start again. Usually 4 days then 1 week break. Benzos dont really work for sleep only 100-200 queatapine. Also mirtazapine work. Qutapine is best, you can take you're speed line 2 hours before going to sleep with it and it works.

As another poster mentioned, Seroquel can have negative cardiac effects for some people. In general, I think keeping seroquel and a benzo on hand is fine for most people, but for someone who is borderline overdosing on amphetamine, medical supervision may be necessary. Also, the dopamine and adrenal antagonism of Seroquel doesn't really kick in until 300mg. I think that should be the starting dose for someone using amphetamine. It does calm you down at lower doses, but works more on histamine receptors.

As another poster mentioned, Seroquel can have negative cardiac effects for some people. In general, I think keeping seroquel and a benzo on hand is fine for most people, but for someone who is borderline overdosing on amphetamine, medical supervision may be necessary. Also, the dopamine and adrenal antagonism of Seroquel doesn't really kick in until 300mg. I think that should be the starting dose for someone using amphetamine. It does calm you down at lower doses, but works more on histamine receptors.
Yeah I know, I never use so high doses, I use usually 100-200mg depending when I last dosed. Benzos dont work for me for sleeping. But I've used quatapine for sleep aid when taking amphetamines for over 10 years, never have had a problem. My friend although told that taking propanolol helps you get to sleep on after amphetamine, never tried it beside when my pulse is too high, but never made me sleep, so maybe I should try it sometimes.