• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cooking crack

DylanG204

Bluelighter
All of the times i have cooked my coke into crack ,

Olny one time it has turned into an oily base, every other time it converts straight too the white crack with no oily stage.

when my crack turned into the oil it was the best stuff ive ever had.

Is it because i am cooking it wrong or my coke is just too impure too turn into an oil?

I have used the spoon method with 1/3 baking soda to coke ratio

i have used the microwave method with simmilar results.

Does anybody have any tips too make my crack turn oily?

my final white product is not water soluble forms rocks and smokes and smells and cracks like crack but i always miss the oily stage and goes straight too the white crack stage , is this normal???

any insights ?

it's been years since i cooked crack but i remember this:
the purity of the cocaine shouldn't matter.

edit: also i don't know if this violates anything - if so, delete it - but it was my impression that ammonia is the better reagent.

^I've never heard of anyone using ammonia, the point with sodium bicarbonate is that it's alkaline, which counters the hydrochloric acid salt form, the process which we call freebasing.

i could be off here, since i'm almost done with a fifth of vodka, and i don't feel like googling this, but i'm dead certain it was ammonia. it very well may have been something else though, i always get shit like this wrong when drunk.

you can most definitely use ammonia. not nearly as easy but creates a superior product

my qeuestion is not what is the oil i know thats the good stuff.

my question is why does it not turn into oil every time it converts too freebase?

it skips straight too white solid without oily stage?

this is some of the best coke ive had ever ,

i will get .4-.9 of freebase material , after a rince in water .3-.6 of white hard crack cocaine , wither it turns too oil or not

i will try slowley heating it up in hot water also

Cocaine is not an oil, the oil is some other cut that is liquid at r.t. Possibly amphetamine, left over solvent or some other drug/cut. Maybe even MDPV.

Freebase cocaine as you no doubt know by now is a white solid in most conditions. If you're looking at a liquid at room temperature it's either *really* impure cocaine, or it's not cola entirely.

Also the ratio assuming pure reagents is 1 part sodium bicarbobnate to 5 of cocaine HCl.

I don't work with crack, but curious is sodium carbonate (washing soda) would be a better base to use than sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)? I know you can covert baking soda to washing soda that is not difficult at all, which would be useful if the carbonate form is better to use than bicarbonate.

Well I know this won't answer your question, but concerning making freebase with ammonia here's an old interesting read:

www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/335233-Making-freebase-cocaine-the-correct-procedure!

xxxyyy wasn't kidding, although it's a lot more complicated and requires more materials, the end result is supposed to be better. I've personally never tried it but if you had the time to I'd be interested to hear how it turns out for you vs. using the sodium bicarbonate.

xxxyyy said:
it's been years since i cooked crack but i remember this:
the purity of the cocaine shouldn't matter.
Purity does matter. Impure coke will not form an oil that turns into rock. Nothing will come back. Not sure why, perhaps a surfactant in the cut? It a crude test to see if you have even half-decent coke or just some benzocaine and caffeine cut with cocaine.
sekio said:
Cocaine is not an oil, the oil is some other cut that is liquid at r.t. Possibly amphetamine, left over solvent or some other drug/cut. Maybe even MDPV.

Freebase cocaine as you no doubt know by now is a white solid in most conditions. If you're looking at a liquid at room temperature it's either *really* impure cocaine, or it's not cola entirely.
Not true. Not sure about using other alkalines, but with baking soda it comes out an oil. Either because the freebase takes a minute or two to crystallized, the temperature of boiling water(freebase m.p. is 98c) or both.
bayhead415 said:
I don't work with crack, but curious is sodium carbonate (washing soda) would be a better base to use than sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)?
I've thought the same thing, might try it in the future, once I get my CII license;).
tricomb said:
I've never heard of anyone using ammonia
Offline neither have I. I have heard that ammonia gives the rock a bad taste. It could just be the soaps in some brands, since many have claimed it works great. Also almost everyone who's tried it with ether says ether freebase is the best.

^ everytime I cook rocks, an oil is precipitated before recrystalizing. And I always use extremely pure product. It most definitely is an oil for a few seconds.

Dont smoke crack more then once every six months or so. Lol (srs) It's that simple for me.