• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-methylamphetamine
2-methylmethamphetamine
2,6-dimethyl(meth)amphetamine

Not sure how dangerous these are, though.

Some places online are selling 2-methyl-amphetamine, i've found some info about it on Swedish forum saying it was active at 100mg and similar to regular amp or 2-FA/FMA.

More random molecules!
Here's bchx-A!
2j67qiv.png

Here's SV-1.
2jd2cyp.png

Here's SV-2.
29z385t.png

Here's SV-3.
jzy96q.png

Here's SV-4.
2u6cosl.png

Has this been done before? Or is there some rule that makes it impossible or neurotoxic or inactive or something?
UbvchvD.jpg

the potential resultant if a known 2C-I metabolite somehow substituted for monoiodotyrosine in the thyroid gland's production of the T3 hormone (Triiodothyronine).

11vsfwl.png

Here is a possible SNDRI a la dimethocaine, maybe selective for DRI? Possibly could possess some opioidergic activity if someone substituted some hydroxy groups into the structure.
BkoxO1e.png

SkyBlueMolly, have you considered taking up a line of work in Grubbs catalysis? It sounds like you like rings. And metal centres.
200px-Wikipedia-HoveydaGrubbsCatalysts.png

Intriguing! I had no idea there were Grubbs catalysts. I do like rings, but generally anything that is hydrocarbon based. Perhaps I have to stop procrastinating and study organic chemistry in a college and see where it goes.

More molecular randomness!
Here's beta-phenyl-prolintane.
xoiecn.png

Here's alpha-fluoro-phenethylamine. It's probably an impossible molecule.
muhdtv.png

This one is phenylfencamfamine.
351bfqt.png

Last edited:
Here's alpha-fluoro-phenethylamine. It's probably an impossible molecule.
muhdtv.png
Hmm, that is interesting. I dont know how effective of a replacement for amphetamine it would be, but it would serve as a very effective phenethylamine replacement. It wouldn't be easily broken down, and would likely still bind to TAAR1.

With that said, I wonder if 4-F-phenethylamine would offer an MAO-B resistant alternative to PEA itself.

Alpha-halo-amines generally aren't stable.

I'm not sure the 4-fluorinated version of PEA would have enough bulk to actually stop it getting chewed on by MAO. Stuff like MDPEA isn't active.

Alpha-halo-amines generally aren't stable.

I'm not sure the 4-fluorinated version of PEA would have enough bulk to actually stop it getting chewed on by MAO. Stuff like MDPEA isn't active.

Isn't MDPEA metabolized so quickly because it so closely resembles dopamine, even more so than PEA? If amphetamine isnt so easily metabolized, I'd think that a fluorine substitution should be enough, even if short lived (relative to amphetamine)

That said, the compounds stability is a concern, but I think it is an interesting chemical to think about.

Also, what about alpha difluoro PEA

Has anyone tested 2,5 acetoxy substitutions on psychedelic PEAs?

I think it would just metabolize to 2,5 hydroxy, no?

What about an acetyl on the O in NBOMe?

More molecules!
Here's prolintane. It's for comparison purposes.
2nlwied.png

Here's prolintanol.
sq5no6.png

Here's prolintanone.
50ma80.png

Here's promintane.
8vro6c.png

Here's promintanol.
v2sh3a.png

Here's promintanone.
2pski9i.png

Here's propylhexedrinsomfinil.
rwtj4o.png

Here's indanetralinsomfinil.
33jlj7c.png

Here's fensinsomfinil.
nl33a9.png

Here's betaphenylamphetaminsomfinil.
2j1ac0x.png

Here's Amfluorenaminsomfinil.
rc0nsh.png

Here's Amfluorenolaminsomfinil.
1230b5e.png

Last edited:
Here's prolintanone. <-- alpha-PVP
Here's promintanone. <-- alpha-PBP

3',4'-methylenedioxycocaine

I don't know how well that would work out considering cocaine isnt a phenethylamine/amphetamine, as well as the fact that cocaine already has affinity for SERT.

3,4-methylenedioxy methylphenidate, on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.