• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What drugs give you vivid hallucinations?

EyesSizeOfTheMoon

Bluelighter
I haven't exactly tried too many hallucinogens, but I wanted to know which ones out there (or if there is any that does) that would make you hallucinate things that are not really there. You know the ol' myth that LSD makes you see monsters and colorful animals? Well it doesn't have to be like that, but I would definitely not mind trying something that makes me see in broad daylight some really exciting stuff in front of me. Especially if it comes with clear, auditory hallucinations if I'm trying to speak to "it" you know.

I'm not talking about shadow people in the periphery of my vision, or anything as minuscule as that. I've had enough of that lol. I could probably get my hands on it so let me know, guys, if you've tried any sort of plant or synthetic drug that really amazed you :)

Deleriants, but there's a trade off- they're almost never fun- and pretty much all of them are at least somewhat toxic.

Diphenhydramine
Datura

Everyone will recommend against it.

Yes... if I was you I'd just go for a breakthrough DMT experience.

Ok, so you won't see people infront of you and be able to have conversations with them, but flying through another dimention and being able to communicate with the 'elves' or 'aliens' or whatever you want to call them- that has got to be better.

A hundred thousand times better than poisoning yourself just to end up in all probability shit scared for 20-30 hours.

Oh, you had a chat with a non-existent person? Would you like some sense of a normal existence back now?

MDA could be one of the few that can do this, there are people hallucinating pools on the dancefloor or mustaches or glasses on everyone's faces, stuff like that.

IMO breakthrough DMT hardly counts because when you have visions of other dimensions that doesn't really have to do with walking around hallucinating things and people that are not there. It's visionary, thats different. Though I suppose it all depends on your definitions.

And with DMT even if you see things twisting and morphing and jewelling and what not, those are still psychedelic effects and not actual hallucinations.

Entity contact is another thing still.

Yeah I don't exactly like delirients such as Diphenhydramine. I have a whole prescrip. bottle of that and haven't touched it since it just gave me nauseated feelings and mild auditory stuff. I LOVE MDA, but it was mild as well. I remember seeing cockroaches at night time, and the glasses thing, but it wasn't too exciting.

I'm guessing in conclusion, drugs just don't exactly have that effect on us? I've only experienced psychedelic effects, which are fun, but I do want to try something that will really mind-fuck me. Hopefully in the near future, some chemist makes a drug, or combination of certain drugs, that will definitely take you into another world. Visually.

If you cannot get enough mindfuck with psychedelics, you're not doing it right? :D

What is the strongest sort of trip you have had then, and was that not enough?
What about Salvia then, mindfuck galore I'd say.

No no I didn't mean it like that. I meant in the sense of what I was talking about: Visual hallucinations. Sorry I should of worded it differently, bad choice of words. I really love psychedelics. I'm just trying to figure out which ones would give me the best hallucinations so I could try it out later on. Regardless, I'll still have fun doing shrooms, acid, etc.

I experience far more traditional hypnogogic hallucinations on mushrooms over LSD

Me too, or other tryptamines for that matter. 4-AcO-DMT is also one that is visionary and reminds of mushrooms. I can close my eyes on 4-AcO-DMT or mushrooms and see entities that look like a teletubbie had a child with last-stage-Frieza.

isnt this one of those "whats the most visual..." type questions? i remember reading some of those types.

but really, it all depends on what everyone here understands by hallucinogenic "visions". and one must remember, that what works for some doesnt work for all.

i see more on shrooms than anything else... how about 4 sunrises all at once, on the cieling of the room? :)

No no I didn't mean it like that. I meant in the sense of what I was talking about: Visual hallucinations. Sorry I should of worded it differently, bad choice of words. I really love psychedelics. I'm just trying to figure out which ones would give me the best hallucinations so I could try it out later on. Regardless, I'll still have fun doing shrooms, acid, etc.

Normally i wouldn't say this to anyone, but if you feel like you're stable enough and you really want to see shit, then munch down a 5 strip of some good L wait 35-40 minutes and munch down an eighth of mushrooms. I can promise that you will see what you want to see and a whole lot more.

Meditate on what you want to get out of it and when you feel ready have a sitter, be some where safe and mellow, and have a full day dedicated just to seeing shit that isn't there

Normally i wouldn't say this to anyone, but if you feel like you're stable enough and you really want to see shit, then munch down a 5 strip of some good L wait 35-40 minutes and munch down an eighth of mushrooms. I can promise that you will see what you want to see and a whole lot more.

Meditate on what you want to get out of it and when you feel ready have a sitter, be some where safe and mellow, and have a full day dedicated just to seeing shit that isn't there

I've definitely considered mixing shrooms and LSD. I'll give it a try sometime =D

Ayahuasca is SUPER SUPER visual! :)

Also aural. I hear an endless stream of voices, machineguns, animals, weird indescribable sounds, you name it -- all in silent darkness.

Me too, or other tryptamines for that matter. 4-AcO-DMT is also one that is visionary and reminds of mushrooms. I can close my eyes on 4-AcO-DMT or mushrooms and see entities that look like a teletubbie had a child with last-stage-Frieza.

This is warped and entertaining to think about. I love Dragonball Z

I heard incredible tales about 2C-E + bk-MDMA combination. Electricity running between the hands of individuals. Quite vivid. Never tried this though.

The closed eye visuals on HOT-7 are AMAAAZING.

Open eye you can't beat a large dose of shrooms or LSD.

2C-E actually does quite well... I have stared at like a vase or something for only a few seconds, then looked over at a blank wall and seen a REALLY bright vivid, neon, color-shifting after image that lasted like minutes, and proceeded to evolve and shape shift into all manner of other psychedelic forms. Very cool.

Last edited:
I'm interested to see people saying MDA.

A few weeks ago I had quite a large dose of MDA at a doof and then some random on the dancefloor gave me a hit of hash from his pipe. I was completely fucked so I went into my tent and did some nitrous and proceeded to have the most realistic visuals I've ever had like really clear faces hovering above me and stuff. Not as intense or as cool as some lsd visuals I've had but just more realistic.

I thought it was just me but now I know

Has anyone ever had a good time on a deliriant? At all? I've heard tons of stories, not many positive ones... ok any positive ones.

MDA is the only thing that has ever had me convinced that I was seeing things that, in hindsight, were never really there. I was once at a party and was pretty high, for a good couple of hours I was sat on a sofa staring out of a window at heavy traffic on a big main road (with tail lights going away and head lights coming towards).

Later on - when the effects had eventually begun to wear off - I realised that the window/traffic I had been intently looking at earlier was in fact a balloon covered in tin-foil with red & white fairy lights wrapped around it on top of a TV.

Although that might not constitute hallucinating bizarre landscapes, entities and the such (the kind of thing that deep down you know isn't really there) - it truly had be fooled.