• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What drugs give you vivid hallucinations?

Has anyone ever had a good time on a deliriant? At all? I've heard tons of stories, not many positive ones... ok any positive ones.

I've heard some semi-good stories.

I highly recommend just forgetting about deliriants though. From what I gather, experimenting is simply not worthwhile, and could be very dangerous or even deadly.

The closed eye visuals on HOT-7 are AMAAAZING.

Open eye you can't beat a large dose of shrooms or LSD.

2C-E actually does quite well... I have stared at like a vase or something for only a few seconds, then looked over at a blank wall and seen a REALLY bright vivid, neon, color-shifting after image that lasted like minutes, and proceeded to evolve and shape shift into all manner of other psychedelic forms. Very cool.

Wait! ...You've tried HOT-7?

DMT, DPT, 2ce, in that order I'd say from what I tried.

You want some sick shit? Mix a couple hits of acid with some molly, then smoke some DMT and you'll see some shit kid.

yea, a few years ago one of my friends had snagged some when one vendor ordered a small production of it. Sent me 100mg, kind soul. Really is a gem. It does NOT just turn into 2ct7. Rather relaxing and laid back, exact opposite.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=366409

reviews experiences discussion including mine.

Yeah I think that was just something Shulgin speculated on. I didn't even know there was a big and dandy on this one. "...'milk and honey' psychedelic". Interesting.

I'd have to say shrooms in my opinion, anything from 5gs up will get your mind fucked up

I think that the combos give the craziest visuals for me the most intense visuals (yes seeing animated characters, monsters etc with open eyes and being to control them with my mind) was achieved after 10mgs of 2C-P combined with a very strong blotter of LSD (I guess it was about 200mics)

Combos for sure. DMT smoked while on anything will give your visuals a ramp up. 25c nbome and TMA2 combined produced solid 3d visuals for 5 hours. That was five hours laying on a bed to fucked up to move staring at solid 3d looking hallucinations that superimposed themselves onto the bed room walls. MXE and 2ci pretty fucking out there. 4 ACO DMT and 2cb, candy flip of a different sort lol. 2ci, 2cb and isopropyl nitrate,everything looks like your in a fish tank, a shimmering fish tank. Probably really bad for you though. DOx gives good visuals, 2ce. Most analogues of 4 ho dmt give intense visuals. Supper concentrated mushroom extract almost syrup like consistency. A weird "spice" blend I bought once, felt like I was K holing or some shit, not that much fun. K and 2cb. MXE and 4HO MiPT. High dose MXE.