• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best music on MDMA?

treefrog

Bluelighter
Hi all, I would like to find out which are your favourite songs to listen to while rolling.

Thanks!

Country !

Thanks to Sadie's amazing compilation tapes she borrowed me !

:p

google James Holden dj kicks...Thats a good mix give it a download and try it out.

Im joking.

Anything with dirty sub bass. But to be honest i'll dance to anything when im on MD (including Sadies banjo music ;) )

I like that tune Tiesto did with the lead singer from Sigur ros other than that I cant stand him

i was taking the mickey=a fellow paddy should have coped that
u a dub joe

Depends on the situation. If you're chilling with a few mates I prefer more ambient music... eg. Burial, Amethystium, Commix, Phaeleh. Even certain post-rock if I'm in the mood. For raves/clubs I don't really mind anything as long as it's not commercial pop music. Psytrance, Liquid Drum&bass, Goa trance etc.

Rolling what?

Can't believe you're the only one taking the piss of the horrible americanism used by the OP:D

For the record the best music on MDMA is as subjective as off MDMA, the only difference is that many people seem to find fast repetative beats of whatever description more appealing.

Last edited:
I'm totally rolling face and tripping balls, but i've already taken ecstasy 3 times this year. Will i have permanent brain damage?