• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

Amazed you got anything from 10mg but one thing is certain..DMT is not for everyone.

10mg of smoked DMT is most certainly active, it produces a light but beautiful trip. I actually prefer small doses of DMT because I get a more memorable trip. For some reason I can never break through on DMT, I either get stuck in a thought loop and never get past my mental distractions, or I black out.

It just felt exactly like duster. Like my lips, full body, everything was literally buzzing. If I want that I'll just take a big whip of duster next time I do acid.

Tiny amounts give me a TOTALLY different buzz...kind of tingly and....weird...not visual, all body buzzzzzy. Usually happens when I get an incomplete vaporization for whatever reason, or am down to dregs w/o realizing it.

DO MORE NEXT TIME!

Wow, I get awesome visuals from low doses, I'll just smoke a 10mg dose and hang out outside and have a really great 10-15 minutes.

I've taken hits of resin that couldn't have been any more than say 6 or 7 mg at most and they've always produced a profound effect.

I wonder what animals self administer dmt

Maybe dolphins eat 5-bromo-DMT, or convert it to DMT.

^ Why do you say that?

Bleh, I'm not looking forward to trying it again. You might as well tell me 'TAKE A DEEPER HIT OF DUSTER'.

DMT has nothing in common with duster so it's not like saying that, not at all. As I said to you in a previous post low-dose tryptamines can be uncomfortable for alot of people. 10mg of DMT is a low dose.

If you never want to try it again that's fine but going around posting that it's just the same as duster is wrong.

I said it because the previous poster had speculated as to whether any other animals self-administer DMT. Then I recalled that there is some sea creature or plant that contains 5-bromo-DMT, and so I wondered aloud. It was meant to be funny more than anything but I think if any animals would do it, it might be dolphins.

Here is my dmt break through I had while also on on 2c-b, and racemic ketamine earlier this month. I'm reposting this from pd social. I started out plugging 15mgs of 2c-b in 1ml of water. Around 4 hours later I added 12mg nasal in 3 increments mixed in with bumps of K. Did around 300mgs of K throughout the night. A bit after I added the nasal redoses of 2c-b I decided to add some dmt. I started out doing 10mgs out of my onehitter in my back yard then put 27mgs more in it and decided to do it in the shower which is when things got pretty interesting.

I got in the shower put it on hot then took a few hits until it was cleared and knell down so I wouldn't fall. I closed my eyes and felt my self being sucked up by a white beam inside an enormous temple of some sort. I could no longer hear the shower just pan flutes and a high pitched humming noise echoing around me. I saw a bunch strange symbols floating around me. Then all of a sudden of was hovering over a rain forest with an immense storm of rain pouring on my back. I felt as if I was the god of this place or maybe I wasn't. I remember meeting a man at some point but don't recall us communicating. I saw more strange symbols on the ground like I saw in the temple. All of a sudden I was on the ground holding onto a tree branch to prevent my self from being knocked down by the rain. It was so bad it almost felt as if I was drowning. I started to come to again somewhat. I noticed the hot water was on the whole time and decided to switch it to cold so I wouldn't overheat. As soon as the temperature changed everything around me turned into ice crystals. When I turned the water hot again I saw the image of the rain forest again but it was bursting into flames. For some strange reason next thing I know it I'm in a small escape pod in space that is filling with water. That is the last thing I clearly remember before the main effects of the dmt wore off but I do remember visiting other places just recall were. Before getting out of the the I was sitting there is awe of what my mind had just manifested.

I have done this combination many times as well as several other dmt experiences both on it's own and in combinations but this had to be one of the most memorable dmt experiences I ever had. A brief description can't come close to truly depicting what I experienced but I tried to do the best I could.
I really wish I would of jotted down little notes throughout the night so I could of written a full trip report about the entire experience.

Tried again with a significantly higher dose in a cig ash laid metal pot pipe that had a lid to allow vaping.

Took about 60-70mg, before I could even blow it out I was getting slammed. I fell over, shit turned sorta cartoony, like cel shaded, and then everythin morphed into colorful patterns until they had zero resemblance to reality. With eyes wide open, I was seeing twisting shapes and bright colors, I was totally blinded by shapes of color and patterns. I had weird thoughts about consciousness and who I was, I felt like I dead, I ceased to exist as a person and was a collection of failures and regrets (odd, I'm doing just fine in life, nothing bad going on). Eventually I was able to sit up.

It wasnt bad or anything, not a 'bad trip', didnt have any anxiety or anything, but it felt like... duster. Fucking trippy duster. My whole body buzzed like I was hit by a big hammer and I was a gong. I dont think the experience was really any different than doing a bit hit of computer duster, but with super strong CEVs like you get with shrooms. Except they are open. I guess they are oepn eyed visuals technically.... but I mean you cant see anything around you, so its more like CEVs.

Like with OEVs, you see colors on edges or blinking prismed colors on top of everything you see. But this stuff its like CEVs, but with eyes open. Extremely vivid ones. You couldnt see anything in front of your face because its so trippy, like the lights couldve been turned on, off, I could be on a mountain or the city and you wouldnt know where you were or what you were looking at.

I mean really, it was pretty much just duster except putting a big patterned piece of paper in my face. I was acutely aware of what was going on and passage of time, and I just wanted it to end because it fucking sucked. I hate duster, its a dirty feeling feels and literal BUZZ. There was no euphoria, no sense of contentment, no glow to life, no hysterics or feelings of hilarity.

Im going to either dump this shit down the toilet or give it to a homeless guy. I repeat, this shit just feels like duster, and screw anyone telling me I'm wrong. I hate DMT, its miserable stuff, thats just my experience. Its no different than ketamine or crack, it lasts 5 minutes, its worse than those, its just fucking duster.

The best thing about this stuff is how quickly its over, total lack of lingering effects or crash, and complete return to baseline within 10 minutes.

LSD and shrooms are a million fucking times better. Theres a reason no one does this crap. Totally reminds me of the shitty OTC or quasilegal shit like dxm or nutmeg or dramamaine or duster that you do in high school that fucks you up super hard and makes you trip balls but have zero euphoria. Fucking duster, felt exactly like computer duster. If anything duster is more enjoyable, every time I take DMT I just sit there waiting for it to end and hate it, at least duster can kinda be cool... I know when I was 13 I did it more than once, so it must be better. And I cringe thinking about duster....

Last edited:
Teddy, I've never done "duster" but I THINK I can SORT OF relate to what you say about smoked DMT not being euphoric enough, but the lucidity you retain while on DMT is part of its appeal, however smoking it is, IMO, a bit of a waste. IME, a big IM or IV dose is FAR better than smoking DMT...my personal favorite is IM immediately followed by IV...gives a quick boost into hyperspace with plenty of time (60-90 min.) to navigate, and it's WAY more euphoric than smoked.
I usually only smoke on the tail-end of an IM run.

...and if DMT feels like "duster" to you...so be it.

Last edited:
Tried again with a significantly higher dose in a cig ash laid metal pot pipe that had a lid to allow vaping.

Took about 60-70mg, before I could even blow it out I was getting slammed. I fell over, shit turned sorta cartoony, like cel shaded, and then everythin morphed into colorful patterns until they had zero resemblance to reality. With eyes wide open, I was seeing twisting shapes and bright colors, I was totally blinded by shapes of color and patterns. I had weird thoughts about consciousness and who I was, I felt like I dead, I ceased to exist as a person and was a collection of failures and regrets (odd, I'm doing just fine in life, nothing bad going on). Eventually I was able to sit up.

It wasnt bad or anything, not a 'bad trip', didnt have any anxiety or anything, but it felt like... duster. Fucking trippy duster. My whole body buzzed like I was hit by a big hammer and I was a gong. I dont think the experience was really any different than doing a bit hit of computer duster, but with super strong CEVs like you get with shrooms. Except they are open. I guess they are oepn eyed visuals technically.... but I mean you cant see anything around you, so its more like CEVs.

Like with OEVs, you see colors on edges or blinking prismed colors on top of everything you see. But this stuff its like CEVs, but with eyes open. Extremely vivid ones. You couldnt see anything in front of your face because its so trippy, like the lights couldve been turned on, off, I could be on a mountain or the city and you wouldnt know where you were or what you were looking at.

I mean really, it was pretty much just duster except putting a big patterned piece of paper in my face. I was acutely aware of what was going on and passage of time, and I just wanted it to end because it fucking sucked. I hate duster, its a dirty feeling feels and literal BUZZ. There was no euphoria, no sense of contentment, no glow to life, no hysterics or feelings of hilarity.

Im going to either dump this shit down the toilet or give it to a homeless guy. I repeat, this shit just feels like duster, and screw anyone telling me I'm wrong. I hate DMT, its miserable stuff, thats just my experience. Its no different than ketamine or crack, it lasts 5 minutes, its worse than those, its just fucking duster.

The best thing about this stuff is how quickly its over, total lack of lingering effects or crash, and complete return to baseline within 10 minutes.

LSD and shrooms are a million fucking times better. Theres a reason no one does this crap. Totally reminds me of the shitty OTC or quasilegal shit like dxm or nutmeg or dramamaine or duster that you do in high school that fucks you up super hard and makes you trip balls but have zero euphoria. Fucking duster, felt exactly like computer duster. If anything duster is more enjoyable, every time I take DMT I just sit there waiting for it to end and hate it, at least duster can kinda be cool... I know when I was 13 I did it more than once, so it must be better. And I cringe thinking about duster....

I feel bad for you man. Bummer :(

There was no euphoria, no sense of contentment, no glow to life, no hysterics or feelings of hilarity.

Take it orally then Ted. Lasts 2-3 hours and gives you a trip like mushrooms to the power of a billion. Don't knock DMT - knock the way you're taking it.

Certain can't verify purity, only make a pretty good guess at it being DMT at all.

Hi folks (and dan if you're reading) thought I'd just run through my dmt plan by you and see what you think, although I imagine it's fairly standard.

Stick about 0.1g in the bottom of a meth pipe
Hold lighter well below so the flame doesn't touch the glass but does heat it up
Wait until the dmt starts to melt and vaporise
Empty lungs, slowly inhale keeping the lighter burning, hold breath for ~20 seconds
Exhale and immediately go back to inhaling from pipe
Rinse and repeat

As per I'm after the break through :)