Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine And MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breeeb

Greenlighter
I have heard that if you do Coke and MDMA together you do not feel the full efect of either. Is this true?

Mephedrone feels like what you'd expect coke and e too- I realllly enjoy it. :)

If coke is done before the consumption of MDMA then yes coke will overpower and sometimes completely cancel out MDMA all together.

But, if MDMA is taken before the use of coke the coke will actually boost the effects of MDMA. Be careful doing this because the combination of multiple uppers can potentially stop your heart.

Suggestion: if you are going to do coke with MDMA, wait until after the MDMA has taken effect and only do a few bumps throughout the night.

I had freinds mixing the M and coke together and snorting it...bad idea then?

I had freinds mixing the M and coke together and snorting it...bad idea then?

hell no that shit is so smooth when you snort it. and it fucks you up good too. as to physical risks, hell idk but if you are really worried about physical risks you shouldnt be doing either drugs in the first place

I don't think the attitude behind enjoying drugs should be that of "I'm doing drugs, to hell with safety!" =) ...Obviously, you want to have the best time possible with feeling the least crappy after, and you don't want to mix up anything that will put you in harms ways, immediately or in the future.

I don't know the true risks of mixing MDMA and cocaine, but if you can achieve a high energy roll feeling without mixing two drugs, but just taking one- I'd go for the one chemical option. NO ONE can tell you mephedrone is safe or isn't, but that would be the thing I'd do if I was looking for a bright, clear-headed euphoric experience.

For some reason coke kills my roll, idk i've just never seen it as a "rave drug" to me it's something to do every once and a while, unless you have enough money then go nuts.

I've only done this combo once, and it worked out great. Good quality pills and good quality coke. I was feeling the MDMA for like an hour before I got into the blow and it basically felt like I was snorting more MDMA haha, intensified it big time. No real bad comedown either. The feeling of a numb throat/sinus rolling is also awesome.

^No comedown, really? I would have thought that doing coke and E together would result in a comedown from the seventh circle of hell. Only thing I could think of that might be worse is coming down from both MDMA and cocaine while simultaneously withdrawaling from heroin. But I digress...

^No comedown, really? I would have thought that doing coke and E together would result in a comedown from the seventh circle of hell. Only thing I could think of that might be worse is coming down from both MDMA and cocaine while simultaneously withdrawaling from heroin. But I digress...

The few times I've done it the comedown was no worse than a typical mdma comedown. Did feel worse thinking about the impact on my wallet though

It really depends on how pure your MDMA/E is, and how much it's cut by (and WHAT it is cut by - a pill with Meth cut in it will fuck you up big time!). Obviously the quality of Coke matters too, but Coke is less likely to be with cut with some of the things MDMA is notoriously cut with. People who I've talked to said taking the Cocaine a little after the MDMA was a good idea - even if you are one of the people who lose their MDMA high if they snort Coke, you'll still have a good time rolling until you do the Coke.

Eh, I'd rather just do MDMA. Coke is so meh compared to ecstasy.

Ditto. What everyone else has said is what i get -- coke overpowers the MDMA. I agree with Bsiren, though. Mephedrone has that stimulant edge that can seem like coke with the classic empathic euphoria of MDMA. This plus the complete lack of hangover and suicide tuesday makes it quite enjoyable if you can moderate your intake ;)

i would assume coke kills your roll because it is a a reuptake inhibitor or serotonin as well as dopamine and others.

Got a quick question.
I did some coke thursday night (2 nights ago) and might roll tonight. Will the coke from 2 nights ago affect my roll? I know coke before isnt a good thing and im not sure if it will affect it b/c it's still in my system.
Btw, i didnt do too much. Maybe half a gram throughout the night at most.

Ditto. What everyone else has said is what i get -- coke overpowers the MDMA. I agree with Bsiren, though. Mephedrone has that stimulant edge that can seem like coke with the classic empathic euphoria of MDMA. This plus the complete lack of hangover and suicide tuesday makes it quite enjoyable if you can moderate your intake ;)

lmao, suicide tuesday.

is it just me, or does the depression get the worst 3 or 4 days after you rolled?

Coke doesn't just "overpower" mdma. It abolishes MDMA-activity due to direct pharmacological interaction.

Also, run a search on this topic.

ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.