Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine And MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
pnut, you're embarrasing yourself

why because im telling you that you dont know what happened with everyone who has done this? no man you are making yourself look stupid by presuming to know everything, which obviously you dont. and still, i see no studies or tests. nice try though trying to divert me

No, it's because you're trying to say that your experience is enough proof to disprove medical and scientific research.

why because im telling you that you dont know what happened with everyone who has done this? no man you are making yourself look stupid by presuming to know everything, which obviously you dont. and still, i see no studies or tests. nice try though trying to divert me

Dude, let it go. Accept the truth, your 'friends' don't know what they are taking. Simple as that.

Dude, let it go. Accept the truth, your 'friends' don't know what they are taking. Simple as that.

yes they do bc it happened when i was there. I TOOK THEM BOTH AS WELL. what part of that isnt getting through your shot out brain? i know it didnt kill the roll because i did it myself genius. hell one time we mixed lines of both and railed them and was annihilated. so like i said, dont presume to know what happens with everybody, because you only make yourself look like an idiot. is the reason you dont want to acknowledge this because your jealous that you're not one of the people it works for? hmmmm

yes they do bc it happened when i was there. I TOOK THEM BOTH AS WELL. what part of that isnt getting through your shot out brain? i know it didnt kill the roll because i did it myself genius. hell one time we mixed lines of both and railed them and was annihilated. so like i said, dont presume to know what happens with everybody, because you only make yourself look like an idiot. is the reason you dont want to acknowledge this because your jealous that you're not one of the people it works for? hmmmm

Of course, your brain is way different from everyone else on the planet... Yeah.. I believe that for sure LOL !!!

They cancel each other out IME. I just ended up feeling like a coked-up zombie and it killed the roll

Also probably a really fucking dangerous combo as coke works on serotonin as well and is fairly cardiotoxic by itself

Ok, I've had enough of this tbh.
I should have closed this twenty minutes ago.
Cocaine cancels out MDMA.
End of story.
In fact, you can read more about it here.
I found that in the wonderful Directory that has been made for this board.
I highly suggest you check it out before you post anything.
You might learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.