• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy NBOMe-Mescaline Thread

this seems to have potential in the 150-250mg range, although the only problem is its slightly higher cost for the amount needed compared to other psys...

So far, I can only find my own and a couple other reports, dosages all at 100 mg or less. Are you referring to other experience reports that have moved beyond the 100 mg mark? If so, please elaborate a bit so we can continue to flesh out the effects profile and dosage info for this chemical. But, you're probably right about where the dosage range is going to fall...it kinda felt that way to me from my initial experience with it.

Could anyone who has tried this, even if it was rather uneventful, please consider taking the Psychedelic Effects Profile survey on it? It's near the bottom of the list of substances I believe. Since this is of course so rare and unknown it's one of those ones where every individual who has actually tried it would make a big difference in the results of the survey.

I have material enough for one last experience as I continue to move up the dosage scale. After this experience, I'm going to write a report of all 3 experiences, and will fill out the survey for sure.

this seems to have potential in the 150-250mg range, although the only problem is its slightly higher cost for the amount needed compared to other psys...

Did you try it higher than 100mg? Or are you speculating? You're probably right... but I'm curious. If you tried it at all, let alone above 100mg, could you try to write a report about it for the community? Any subjective information about this will really help our understanding of it.

im jealous, seems like a very interesting compound indeed. wonder if it will make it to a wider audiance

From HipForums: http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=400329&f=126&page=4

0:00 snorted ~25mg, let it absorb in one nostril
+0:05 snorted ~25mg, let it absorb in other nostril
+0:15 I'm tripping. Either that or every hair on my body is standing on end and I have goosebumps all over for no reason.
+0:30 definitely tripping. It's very calm and relaxed but ever present. A bit of eye dilation.
+1:00 I catch up with a couple friends, definitely lightly tripping but can converse fine. Reminds me of AMT.
+2:30 drunkenness overpowers all(most) aspects of tip. Sorry...
+10:00 -- attempt sleep when sunrise is imminent, went right to sleep
He started drinking, which he doesn't exactly mention.

And there's this one from another person:

I'm a mid-20's male. I've done many tryptamines and phenethylamines. I've done 2-DPMP about 3 or 4 times before up to about 6mg. I would have posted this at bluelight, but they don't allow tor usage, so screw them.

desoxypipradrol, marijuana, beer, & NBOMe-mescaline combo trip report

9:00 AM
I've been awake for 14 hours. Just snorted ~3mg desoxypipradrol because I have to stay awake and get stuff done.

9:06 AM
it's surprising to me, but I feel more awake and alert and less tired.

9:10 AM
I think I could fall asleep if I tried.

1:00 PM
Not feeling tired anymore after 4 hours from lift off. No euphoria. I smoke some weed every few hours.

I went to sleep about 5:00-5:30 PM, then was awakened and almost immediately snorted another ~3mg of 2-DPMP. Going camping now...

7:00 PM (approx.)
Starting with a weighed out bag with 90mg of NBOMe-mescaline in it. I put about 40mg of the NBOMe under the tongue. And some weed is smoked after that. Just a bowl.

I start thinking: What a fucking fool I am! I'm taking a virtually unknown substance at a dosage only reported once (first hand) before. That after I've had no sleep and I've been up way to long, and I'm mixing it with 2-DPMP. How fucking foolish. I wish I hadn't done that. But I did, so let's hope for the best, eh?

After about 30 minutes, I'm feeling pretty good. Different, things look strange, like a new land is all around me.

7:45 PM (approx.)
I put another maybe 20mg smeared around under my tongue and left to absorb.

About 8:15 PM the final ~30mg was snorted, feeling very good. Some euphoria reminiscent of MDMA, talking is increased. It's not the beer.

~8:30 PM
I'm looking at the sun set, and storm clouds far away. Looking at intricate ripples in the lake water, colored by the sunset. The visual stuff has started. I remember saying to myself that what I see is beautiful. I'm feeling pretty good.

at 10:00 PM it's fully developed, drinking beer before this even started, but I'm not really drunk or not very drunk if I am drunk. Been smoking pot too, all day.

At 11:00 PM
this is probably the peak

~2:00 AM, I go walking. It's a full moon. Trying to pay attention to the effects, taking mental notes on this trip.

There's brilliant visual stuff with eyes closed, of a different composition than I'm used to with 2C- type psychedelic drugs. The visions are not very clear, pretty muddy, but there are flashes of color and awesome looking stuff, hard to describe. Like an abstract painting being created before my eyes. This is not the classic kaleidoscope patterning type stuff though.

With eyes open... looking across a lake at houses on the hill. It's beautiful. Lights are jumping around from their source to various points in my field of vision. This is some nice, nice stuff. Tracers follow most things that move, but they are not heavy tracers like with DPT. The tracers follow their source, but they seem to jump around as well, especially if I move my gaze to another location. This stuff's got potential for greatness, seriously.

4:00 AM
I'm tripping still.

Appetite was good, but I hadn't eaten much during the day.

The total trip around 10 hours, but I was still feeling little bits of it at 12-13 hours from when I dosed the first bit of it. Then it's gone. No nausea. No body load that I noticed at all.

Must sleep... Falling asleep in car on the way home. Slept about 8 hours. Feeling fine the next day.

NBOMe-Mescaline sounds really promising so far, I can't wait to read some TR's soon from you brave pioneers.
I do hope its similar to mescaline sulfate and less then the 400mg dose needed also.

although the amount of insufflation of 100mg + and climbing to reach the golden spot, is rapidly out weighing the high price tag per gram of this rc. it surly isn't worth it in my books to invest in this souvenir any time soon.

To
CatfishRivers
Are you the same person that use to post at alt.psychedelic.drugs news groups?

If so good to see ya around still.
If not thank you for your research.
Namaste

Last edited:
NBOMe-Mescaline sounds really promising so far, I can't wait to read some TR's soon from you brave pioneers.
I do hope its similar to mescaline sulfate and less then the 400mg dose needed also.

although the amount of insufflation of 100mg + and climbing to reach the golden spot, is rapidly out weighing the high price tag per gram of this rc. it surly isn't worth it in my books to invest in this souvenir any time soon.

To
CatfishRivers
Are you the same person that use to post at alt.psychedelic.drugs news groups?

If so good to see ya around still.
If not thank you for your research.
Namaste

same old same old :)

130 mg again was a light to moderate experience. Similar effects as before, calm and energized feeling at the same time. I still feel like the dose was definitely too low to get whatever the full effects might be. At about the 3 hour point in, I was already feeling pretty much baseline. At that point I decided to mix 8 mg 2c-e insufflated, which manifested much like that same amount would by itself for me, with perhaps some augmentation of effects, but no real notably synergy. A short while after 75 mg MDAI was also consumed orally. This added a sort of bubble feeling, with a slight bit of pleasurable writhing in blankets and such, but nothing over much.

Someone else will need to pick up at this point. I've exhausted my material. I definitely don't feel it was worth the going price for the material. I'm not even sure I purchased enough material to begin with in order to achieve full effects (started with 311 mg). I would love to find out one day if this material shows further promise with increased dosages, and it seems to me it may, but all 3 of my trials definitely left me wanting a deeper experience.

Trip report of all 3 experiences to follow in a few days. I'll link to it here.

To be honest, these sound like low (>250mg) mescaline doses. Maybe the dosage is closer than we originally thought.

I've never got a chance to see how the N-2-methoxybenzyl effects phenethylamines but I still think the absence of the Methoxy group in the 2 position is whats creating the high doses being observed.

i bet N-(2'-methoxy)benzyl-2,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine is pretty good

(this is N-2-methoxybenzyl alpha-desmethyl-TMA-2 ... desmethyl because it's not an amphetamine like TMA-2. that said the amphetamine version would probably work just fine too. unsure on whether it would be less potent or not, depends whether the mechanism that renders 2,4,5-TMPEA inactive will apply still with N-benzylation)

^^^
with the bizarro SAR of the NBOMe PEAs alpha-methylation reduces potency approx. ten-fold. the compound you are suggesting is NBOMe-2C-O which has been made and (if i remember correctly) is very potent indeed! especially interesting considering the unsubbed 2C-O is totally inactive.

Surely -OMe or -MeO?
It's not in the Braden thesis ("Towards A Biophysical Understanding of Hallucinogen Action"), but I might have overlooked it.
Ah yes, I found it in the reports @ ADD concerning the Hyperlab experiments, so it is another of the novel ones not actually yet in the scientific literature. 2,4,5 substituted is "many times less active" [than NBOMe-2C-I] but does not state by how much, perhaps it will be less than the 3,4,5, the title chem of this thread.

so does anyone have a guess as to how safe this would be to just throw in say 250 or 300 mg?

As it is a rather new RC with almost no record on human consumption and considering that everybody reacts differently to chemicals. I would say you should do it shulgin style and start with a really low dose and work your way up.

That is by far the safest method.

Wait. One guy reported a pretty nice trip with 60 sublingual/30 insufflated, and the other guy said it was disappointing at 130 mg. I'm suddenly wondering if insufflated bioavailability somehow sucks with this one and sublingual or rectal is the way to go.

Also: NBOMe-2C-F seems like it'd be really nice from previous comments, maybe it'd even beat NBOMe-2C-C (even though 2C-F was inactive!).

Did I say it was disappointing? The price of the material vs. how much needed was maybe disappointing. The experience itself wasn't really. It just wasn't a full fledged experience, seemed to be stuck in low gear for the most part.

It's certainly possible that sublingual/rectal may absorb better. I felt a good amount of the material hit the back of my throat eventually, which goes along with what you are saying. If you are right, my experience prior (which did seem to last longer and had maybe a tad more oomph behind it), where I left an interval of time between insufflations may have helped more material absorb and less get carried away down to the throat by mucus...def possible. I'd love to hear other reports describing sublingual and rectal administrations.