• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy NBOMe-Mescaline Thread

Well, I never IM'd anything, so I am not going to IM an experimental drug with almost none use by humans.
Plugging works well for me, but maybe I will be trying this stuff with my girlfriend... so I am not sure.:)

Ask her to help?

http://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/index/page:7
sample Sample W000007
interesting is it possible that all the reports on here are actually just plain old mescaline and caffeine and whichever vendor this was available through has miss sold this

Umm... most NBOMe's use the primary chemical as a precursor... I can't explain the caffeine but mescaline would very likely be in NBOMe-Mescaline, albeit at a miniscule amount such as the reference that you posted.

What's disturbing to me is all the fake MDAI on that page...

If this is 5 times more potent than mescaline orally and is close to mescaline in effects, it's a winner in my book!!!!!!

Note that the major component is NBOMe-mescaline too, so much more significant in the blend than mescaline.

Good find though thanks.

http://www.wedinos.org/db/samples/index/page:8

Sample # 000033912
What in the good lord....
Sample Upon Analysis (Major): Cocaine, Caffeine, Methylhexanamine, Levamisole

Sample Upon Analysis (Minor): Benzocaine, 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylamphetamine (DOET)
Nice, someone bulked his DOET up with street coke and passed it off as NBOME-Mescaline? LOL! That's just brilliant.

EDIT: Oh that was passed off as a "Pre work out" drug. Makes perfect sense now LOL!

^^ Tarred and Feathered.
That is if you could catch a guy, who is using cocaine and DOET as workout material. PUMP SOME IRRRRRROONNN!!! more like BEND it with your MIND at that point.
He must be built stronger than a brick shit house coated in titanium. With the Soul of Genghis Khan and arms the size of vikings

Whatever he meant, he meant it 4 years ago. ;)
(And yes obviously he meant M-NBOMe which is the topic of this thread's discussion, and made an error in the nomenclature)

Took 50mg oral plus 50mg rectal nbome-mescaline. Some time passed I began to notice senses were enhanced, Touch, taste, smell but mostly there is an appreciation of beauty and an increasing amount of euphoria. . This isn't pushy but very natural didn't seem like I was on a chem at all. Felt inner peace with spiritual lift comparable to mescaline but without detectable body load other than a feeling of physical coldness at times. I went for a walk in nature to observe the surroundings and noticed things I would not normally focus on. Standing on a dock looking out across the lake Looking out on the water it is great to be alive. I lost track of time. Laid down on a bench and closed my eyes and I could see abstract images forming and blotches of colors different from the typical psychedelic CEV. Better than mescaline in some ways. I liked how natural it feels, isn't forced just lets you enjoy whatever your doing and looking at. Have not gone more than 100mg because it is nice at this amount of mg did not feel the need for more or to combine with anything else.

Wow, a blast from the past. Interesting how vastly less potent this is than the other NBOMes. And from reports, the nature of the effects sounds very different too, rather than a ferocious stimulating full agonist with insane visuals, more of a smooth, light, mescaline-like thing that is more potent than mescaline, but not a lot.