• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP PhreeX

Another casualty from drugs, sad...
23.gif

wow... I haven't spoken to PhreeX in a year or so... and that was via myspace and his private forum... Crazy that I had just been thinking about him recently and was wondering how he has been doing.

He was a true value to the community... a man I admired for his way with words and his no-bullshit attitude...

Serves as a reminder to all of us... that knowledge doesn't mean were invincible.

PhreeX, you will surely be missed. I hope for the best for you and your family out there.

<3RIP PhreeX<3

Goodbye PhreeX

You were one of the better users on this site, and had a lot to share with everyone. I'm one of the newer BL mods, so I didn't really know you all that well. However, I did see your posts around BL (the most recent one about Duragesic), and I can assure that you will be sorely missed by many BLers and RL friends and family.

Peace

Holy shit - I'd only ever interracted with him online (here, a few emails) but he was larger than life and his absence will be keenly felt around here...

<3

RIP PhreeX.

I have always have been and always will be extremely grateful for what your work has ultimately brought us - Other Drugs.

My first reaction on seeing this was that it was some weird joke, or an old thread that had been bumped (maybe from his OD a few years back).

Can't believe it. Don't want to believe it. He was always meant to be the one who was fucking indestructible no matter what life threw at him, no matter what he did.

I didn't even know the guy, other than a few PM's (at one point he got the idea that I'd called him gay, and got a bit offended then asked to be made an admin :D).

But every time we look around BL we can see his legacy. For newer members: he was one of the main driving forces behind the creation of Other Drugs, and the transformation of BL from an MDMA focused site to a more general drug harm reduction site. OD mods and posters, you owe a lot to him.

RIP PhreeX. Love to his family and friends here. Somewhere in heaven there's a BLOP being organised right now.

I'm trying to contact people, but I can't bc I'm not "bluelite" status... someone contact me
- Dave's Sis

RIP Phreex... I read alot of your posts... this is indeed a sad day :((