View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deemsters to me always had a burning plastic taste. I've had yellow dmt crystals and white dmt crystals, and im not sure which ones I liked better but DMT is by far one of my favorite chemicals.

i just had a real strange expereince and its the first one where i really felt the red jungle d in the mix. it really is evil stuff...

i've had great success with vaporizeing dmt in a test tube pipe, but no success with dmt on a carrier yet (and even less success with sprinling dmt on tabacco like with weed). do you dissolve the dmt and then add carrier material and let evaporate, or do you just melt it on plant material?

Put DMT and carrier herb (spread the crystal amongst the herbs evenly) in plate- add solvent (IPA is fine, over 91% alcohol) of some sort- wait until solvent dissovles completey- smoke your DMT infused herb.

Put DMT and carrier herb (spread the crystal amongst the herbs evenly) in plate- add solvent (IPA is fine, over 91% alcohol) of some sort- wait until solvent dissovles completey- smoke your DMT infused herb.

thanks. i'll try that out some time.

It works really well just putting down some herb then laying the DMT on top of it. Then SLOWLY heat the DMT until it melts into the herb below. Then with a really deep inhale slowly bring the flame closer and closer until you are vaporizing the DMT in the herb. You can control your heat pretty closely with this technique.

Breakthrough city here you come, choo choo!!!

Do people do this just to mask the piquant flavour of vaped DMT or is there some added benefit to smoking it with a herbal mixture ?

Personally I'd just vape it out of a glass pipe, but I could see how MAOi type herbals might be of some use for added mileage.

marijuana helps disinhibit the physical body from the spiritual body

ie you get more twisted out there in your trip! :D

Oh I thought most folks just used some random herbal mixture from some overpriced & overrrated hippy type shop I just invented in my head. I can't imagine cannabis having the remotest impact on DMT, the only thing I noticed was that some drugs ( in conjunction) seem to lessen the effects.

cannabis potentiates all tryptamine psychedelics I've used it with.

different strains have different effects though. The uplifting cannabis strains are the ones you want to go after when using with DMT (imo).

Mushrooms + DMT is a winner, but cannabis, well for me at least it has minimal effects with most psychedelics.

Smoked through about .7 of a gram of some dmt i extracted from mimosa.
I did another extraction and have left it in it's acetate form in white vinegar water.. this is boiled down to 400ml or so, so it can all fit in seperatory funnel in one go this time.. i keep meaning to seperate it and crystalise it but can't be bothered recently, but when i do i'm thinking of looking into getting an MAOI and trying the oral route for the first time, really looking forward to it but there is no rush.

you will not regret taking it orally with a MAOI, friend

its sooooo powerful this way

peace and blessings on your trip <3

Oh I thought most folks just used some random herbal mixture from some overpriced & overrrated hippy type shop I just invented in my head..

Nope gone are the days...however, if you were to put the DMT on somesuch as coltsfoot, nice an mild herb for the throat, I imagine the benefit is that you can smoke more without requiring much technique; helll, people smoke herbs and DMT in joints sometime round my way....:\:)

^Ha, okay, apparently not just around my parts then :)

how are you guys able to use DMT in a setting like that? i can understand taking it at a festival while standing around or sitting in your tent but at a concert with thousands of people?! my 2 solo experiences were enough to make me want to remain in an intimate place rather than wanting to try it in public. maybe i'm just a pussy ;)

Have started a new DMT Big and Dandy (as we can see). Moved over 66 posts from the old one which is linked on the first page.

Gen E, low doses of DMT are great for observing the human animal. I get little to no awakwardness with DMT (though apparently with the word awakward I do...) and really enjoy taking a decent hit of it, followed by a nitrous ballon or 5. One becomes utterly brain-fucked yet in that jolly silly way that is no harm to anyone; though that combination has got me out of my clothes a few times :D

Smoking a DMT-laced joint at a concert? :D Fuck! I'm paranoid enough just getting a hit or two off a plain ol' joint at a show... I'd be seeing elves dressed as cops comin' for me if I were to try that.

You must have balls of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.